Chinggis Khan "Art of WAR"
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#25 Jan 27, 2013
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#26 Jan 27, 2013
Mars(military/war)is in revolutionary,rebellious aquarius. Clashes with authority and natural disasters are increased. We can see the effects with the uprising in egypt. The same happened two yrs ago under the same influince.

"rasta man no work for the DEA
no scotland yard,KGB
neither the CIA!!"

my sht..
search the woodpile

UK

#27 Jan 28, 2013
Cap Black wrote:
Mars(military/war)is in revolutionary,rebellious aquarius. Clashes with authority and natural disasters are increased. We can see the effects with the uprising in egypt. The same happened two yrs ago under the same influince.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a0qxJ-a9DO0XX
"rasta man no work for the DEA
no scotland yard,KGB
neither the CIA!!"
my sht..
rasta man no work for anybody, even himself
rasta man is lazy and stupid due to excess pot smoking
the CIA, etc wouldn't give him a job anyway
because he has a rat's nest full of vermin on his head
and is a lazy woodpile-lurking Genghis Koon.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#28 Jan 28, 2013
search the woodpile wrote:
<quoted text>
rasta man no work for anybody, even himself
rasta man is lazy and stupid due to excess pot smoking
the CIA, etc wouldn't give him a job anyway
because he has a rat's nest full of vermin on his head
and is a lazy woodpile-lurking Genghis Koon.
Mars in aquarius is a tough time for you agents. speaking of CIA,its them doing the smuggling

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/december28...
Testimony in the US that our government has used "rendition" flights to transport massive amounts of narcotics to Western Europe and the United States has been taken in sworn deposition.
The cover of hunting terrorists in remote areas with hundreds of armed men in cities on the other side of the country,cities filled with 5 star hotels,country clubs, polo, cricket and fine restaurants is not really cover,even by CIA standards.

The reports, bribes, actions that look and smell like drug gangs at work, tell a story that nobody wants to talk about.

With 50 billion dollars of opium from Afghanistan alone and crops in Pakistan and India also, managing the world's heroin supply is, by my estimation, how all of this "muscle" is staying busy.
Cap Black

Concordia, MO

#29 Jan 28, 2013
Strategy is what will win the superbowl this Sunday. Deception is everything. When you see the Ravens linebackers moving around before the q.b hikes the ball,its to confuse him.Or a smart q.b knows to use his eyes to steer defenders one way,while he throws in another direction.
When I played basketball,we beat some teams that where more talentd,simply because we had a better game plan. Sometimes we would show man to man,then drop back into a zone defense. Or show zone,then jump into a half court press,hoping to catch them off gaurd(much like blitzing the q.b in football)
Cap Black

Concordia, MO

#30 Jan 28, 2013
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.-- Sun Tzu

" The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself"-. Sun Tzu

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#31 Jan 28, 2013
Don't you mean ghengis khan?
Cap Black

Concordia, MO

#32 Jan 28, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Don't you mean ghengis khan?
Chenggis is ghengis.

http://history.cultural-china.com/en/183Histo...

Chinggis's Arts of War were based on five key elements: speed, suddenness, ferocity, variety of tactics, and iron discipline.

Chinggis Qahan's Sixteen Military Tactics:

1) Crow Soldiers and Scattered Stars Tactics (also known as Ocean Waves Tactics) When facing the enemy, the army would split into small groups consisting of three to five soldiers to avoid being surrounded. When the enemy regrouped, the Mongols too regrouped. They were to appear suddenly, like something dropping from the sky, and disappear like lightning. The attack would be signalled by a shout or the crack of a whip. One hundred cavalrymen could surround one thousand enemy soldiers and one thousand cavalrymen could control a front thirty-three miles long in order to attack the enemy at the right place and the right moment.

4) Throw-Into-Disorder Tactics If the enemy was strong on the battlefield or sheltering in a fort, the Mongols would herd oxen and wild horses into the enemy lines to cause confusion.

5) Wearing-Down Tactics When the enemy stood in a defensive position with spears planted in a row, thus preventing a cavalry charge into the line, the Mongols would withdraw their main forces, leaving only a few small detachments to harass the enemy by shooting arrows into the spear-held line. Due to lack of food, water, and rest, the enemy would eventually have to move. Once the weary forces were on the march, the Mongol army would launch a surprise attack.

When the Mongols encountered numerically superior forces, they often sent troops to stir up dust behind their own lines by means of branches tied to the tails of their horses. On seeing the dust, the enemy often believed that large reinforcements were at hand and fled.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#33 Jan 29, 2013
agents hate these threads..

"he wasnt scared of the shogun
but the shogun was scared of him
maybe that was the problem.."
Guerilla psyops

Concordia, MO

#34 Jan 29, 2013
First of all, remember that the United States military invented the internet. They are not going to spend billions of dollars on something that does not have an offensive application, meaning it would have to serve a purpose, such as spreading propaganda, attacking enemies, or mass surveillance. They sure as hel are not going to release something that they cannot control. This is where the trolls come in. If the internet was left free, then people would start to think, question authority, and perhaps even plan an overthrow. The trolls job is to give you false information; attack you; or perceived enemies; track you; and steer you in the wrong direction. For example, they can make an anti government website like Alex Jones. They will criticise the government, and expose the dirty laundry of the U.S. regime. But here is where Alex Jones becomes useful. By capturing the attention of potential dissidents, he steers you in the direction of the right wing. Notice that he frequently attacks leftists, and advocates far right politics. What Alex Jones has essentially done here is turn dissenters into extreme right wingers. What Alex Jones has done for the ruling class is prevent the formation of a true left that also opposes the totalitarianism of the U.S. regime.

Bin Laden strongly denied any role in the attacks and suggested that Zionists orchestrated the 9-11 attacks. The BBC published bin Laden's statement of denial in which he said:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks.... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United states".

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#35 Jan 29, 2013
My mars is in capricorn(where its exalted/best place).Mars in capricorn is the placement of military commanders.I've always been fascinated by military.
Mars in capricorn is the master strategist. Capricon knows how to take the hot headed energy of mars and direct it in the proper direction.

"The cautious seldom err"-Confucius

Mars tells you how you defeat your enemy.
The exalted placement for Mars is Capricorn. This is because Capricorn is goal-oriented and tenacious as hell. It just doesn’t quit until its goal is achieved. It’s a cautious planner who acts with integrity and so is nearly unbeatable. Think “controlled force.” They plan and have covered both their ass and anything your ass can possibly think of before they launch an attack. Further, they will keep going bumped, bruised, bloody, or whatever until victory is achieved. w. He has no problem in creating a clear-cut plan of attack when it comes to approaching the personal mountain he needs to climb. ns. Mahummad Ali use of the rope-a-dope technique is definitely Capricorn energy: Patient, wise, and knows when to strike.
I can relate to how ruthless our government,and others around the world are in maintaing power.

Negative Capricorn is always attempting to use the resources in his or her environment for purely personal advantages and stepping on people along the way to the mountain top is just “collateral damage.”

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#36 Jan 29, 2013
Our government looks at you and me as just pawns in the grand scheme of things. Look how they did 9/11 with the help of mossad. Then they put a brown face puppet clown as president who's just as dirty as them peckerwoods.
Afro Pods

Athens, GA

#37 Jan 29, 2013

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#38 Jan 30, 2013
Mars is currently in sidereal Capricorn. Mars in capricorn likes to flex its authority,and show why he's the boss.
Mars the planet of war is strong (the technical term is exalted) in the sign of business, discipline and status(Capricorn). His “go for it” energy has a focus. And you know how powerful focused energy can be. This is the young warrior (Mars) who has matured into a seasoned general (Capricorn). Unlike Scorpio’s obsessive, emotionally driven focus, Mars in Capricorn is about business first, passion second.

“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”--Sun Tzu, The Art of War

only you can beat yourself.

" The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself"-. Sun Tzu

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#39 Jan 30, 2013
Afro Pods wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ip0vYR3xJWUXX
Some say our gov took 2pac out.

"He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes"-Buddah
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Woke up with 50 enemies plotten my death
all 50 seein' visions of me shot in the chest
Couldn't rest, nah nicca I was stressed
had me creepin 'round corners, homie sleepin in my vest
Sh1t, I'm like a hostage on this troubled block
call tha cops, a thug nicca screamin Westside bustin' double glocks'_Tupac(R.I.P)

United States

#41 Jan 30, 2013
The military(CIA/nazis/secret service)really govern our nation. The president is their puppet for you the sheep. If our military decided to take over,theirs nothing obama could do but eat a fckn tweenkie and give you that politician kool-aide smile.

"The King is only fond of words, and cannot translate them into deeds"-Sun Tzu(art of war)

Sun Tzu once ordered the beheading of two of the kings favorite leaders. Now the king of Wu was watching the scene from the top of a raised pavilion; and when he saw that his favourite concubines were about to be executed, he was greatly alarmed and hurriedly sent down the following message: "We are now quite satisfied as to our general's ability to handle troops. If we are bereft of these two concubines, our meat and drink will lose their savour. It is our wish that they shall not be beheaded."

Sun Tzu replied: "Having once received His Majesty's commission to be the general of his forces, there are certain commands of His Majesty which, acting in that capacity, I am unable to accept."
Cap Black

Kansas City, MO

#42 Jan 30, 2013
Mars in capricorn is the desciplined soldier.

Liu Hsiang (80-9 BC) says: "The reason why Sun Tzu at the head of 30,000 men beat Ch`u with 200,000 is that the latter were undisciplined."

"If one man slay another of set purpose, he himself may rightfully be slain. He who relies solely on warlike measures shall be exterminated; he who relies solely on peaceful measures shall perish."-Sunt Zu(art of war)
Cap Black

United States

#43 Feb 1, 2013
I love how my biters start threads like mine after I create it first.

The moon is in Libra the scales. There is a star named "the price of the conflict" in libra. One should always consider the price of the conflict before taking it on. After Libra(peace),comes war(scorpio). Balance is everything.

"He who relies solely on warlike measures shall be exterminated; he who relies solely on peaceful measures shall perish."-Sunt Zu(art of war)

Libra governs the 7th house, the house that indicates the overcoming of enemies or being defeated by them. Now, when does a person have enemies? Only a person who has something which others do not, or, when somebody desires to attain something which others too are aiming, does one create and have enemies.only materialistic things/worldly things attract enemies.

The United States natal chart of Philadelphia 4 July 1776 has a full seventh house with Mercury as seventh ruler ,signifying that all who are true opposition are likely to be “defeated” not because they are weaker, but simply because they are likely to make the wrong moves, or be defeated by other (8 house) forces. The Soviet Union was no weak enemy, nor was Nazi Germany, despite being a country a fraction the size,yet the U.S came out victorious.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#44 Feb 1, 2013
Mars is the planet of war,and governs military. Mars is exalted at 27 degrees in Capricorn(where mine is).
Mars in capricorn is best described in the Art of War text:

"Energy may be likened to the bending of a crossbow; decision, to the releasing of a trigger.(energy and the force stored up in the bent cross-bow until released by the finger on the trigger)--Sun Tzu(Art of war)

Mars the planet of war is strong (the technical term is exalted)in the sign of business, discipline, and status(Capricorn). His “go for it” energy has a focus. And you know how powerful focused energy can be. This is the young warrior (Mars) who has matured into a seasoned general (Capricorn). Unlike Scorpio’s obsessive, emotionally driven focus, Mars in Capricorn is about business first, passion second.

Mars is the Young Yang energy(male energy) that is young, vigorous, and active. Mars is the snake in the that rises up and down the spine or the trunk of the tree of knowledge.
Saturn is the Old Yang energy that has reached age and maturity, it is the wise old serpent lying dormant at the base of the trunk or spine, and hides the ancient knowledge therein. Saturn is symbolic of the kundalini energy lying dormant at the base of the spine, while Mars is the activate energy of the kundalini.
Mars the planet of war is strong (the technical term is exalted)in the sign of business, discipline, and status(Capricorn). His “go for it” energy has a focus. And you know how powerful focused energy can be. This is the young warrior (Mars) who has matured into a seasoned general (Capricorn). Unlike Scorpio’s obsessive, emotionally driven focus, Mars in Capricorn is about business first, passion second.

Mars is the Young Yang energy(male energy) that is young, vigorous, and active. Mars is the snake in the that rises up and down the spine or the trunk of the tree of knowledge.

Saturn(capricorn ruling planet) is the Old Yang energy that has reached age and maturity, it is the wise old serpent lying dormant at the base of the trunk or spine, and hides the ancient knowledge therein. Saturn is symbolic of the kundalini energy lying dormant at the base of the spine, while Mars is the activate energy of the kundalini.
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#45 Feb 1, 2013
The government(u.s military)understands the science of nature, also time their wars based on planetary positions. Im sure Hariet Tubman understood to make moves when the moon is void of coarse(transiting from one sign to the next). As during that phase,the chances of anything happening to you are decreased.
The romans military campaigns usually began in the spring,or March,named after "Mars",the planet of war.
It has been shown in the Dos pilas staircase that the maya were timing some of their wars based upon geometric and stationary points of Venus and Jupiter.

"Given a knowledge of three things--the affairs of men, the seasons of heaven(planetary influinces) and the natural advantages of earth(knowledge of ley lines/electromagnetic grids on earth)--, victory will invariably crown your battles."-Sun Tzu(Art of war)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is no such thing as a white African! (Aug '12) 3 min African AE 180
Why do Nigerian men target American women to ch... (Aug '12) 3 min Fred 258
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 19 min African AE 31,137
8 year old black girl speaks eight languages 22 min grzegorz_brown 7
Afronazis support white supremacist "Aryan Inva... 42 min African AE 1,055
Racist AFAM will not permit black exchange. 44 min Mister Please 1
BW trashing BM. America has turned on BW now 1 hr Mister Please 1
All women prefer white men 1 hr Mick 5,612
Are white people aware of white privilege? 1 hr sup bro 96
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 34,906
How to control a black woman 1 hr Nameless 43
Why are most white people racist? 3 hr TranshumanX 2,098
More from around the web