Six Words: 'Black Babies Cost Less To...

Six Words: 'Black Babies Cost Less To Adopt'

There are 21 comments on the GPB.org story from Jun 27, 2013, titled Six Words: 'Black Babies Cost Less To Adopt'. In it, GPB.org reports that:

Caryn Lantz and her husband Chuck were surprised to learn that costs associated with adopting black children were much lower than for white or mixed race children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GPB.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
auntie bee

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2013
im not sure but i think this thread might be racist.
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4 Jun 27, 2013
TMZ presents "Black Baby"

Richard Blaine

Clayton, NC

#5 Jun 27, 2013
5 words: Hardly anybody wants a black baby. Hell usually not even the black mother that birthed it which is why it's free to a good home (or any home) in the 1st place. And the black father support it??? BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! is all I can say on that.
Richard Blaine

Clayton, NC

#6 Jun 27, 2013
auntie bee wrote:
im not sure but i think this thread might be racist.
Blacks and liberal whites general consider pretty much any truthful accurate statement about blacks to be racist.
Richard Blaine

Clayton, NC

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
"Cost" has a connotation beyond "price".
Of course, they have to make it cheaper to buy an apelet, the adoptive family will incur hundreds of thousands of dollars in tutors, "special" education and eventually legal fees as they attempt to raise their pre-criminal sprog.
If they really want to encourage humans to adopt these unwanted vermin, they're not only going to have to discount the fees, they need to start paying people to do it.
There isn't enough money in the world.
Then, after you make this expensive and generally futile investment, the recipient of it will go out under cover of night, prowl suspiciously around a decent white neighborhood, become belligerent and violent when politely confronted by neighborhood watch and be 'Trayvonned' by the neighborhood watch in self defense. Then you are stuck with disposal costs. The cost to benefit ratio just doesn't make sense.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#8 Jun 27, 2013
wow!! I did not know it cost so much to adopt a baby!$35,000 is too high for any baby and so is $18,000!

no wonder some organizations passionately advocate adoption over abortion. theres big money in adopting out babies.
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Heres another fun fact, black women choose white sperm more often than black sperm at sperm banks.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#10 Jun 27, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Heres another fun fact, black women choose white sperm more often than black sperm at sperm banks.
Most prefer light skinned babies. I have heard them say that several times.
ikr

Bristol, UK

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Funny all the white celebs love adopting black babies while they leave the white babies all by themselves. :(
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#12 Jun 27, 2013
ikr wrote:
Funny all the white celebs love adopting black babies while they leave the white babies all by themselves.:(
"All the White celebs". "All" is a bit of a stretch, dontcha think? Smh

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#13 Jun 27, 2013
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
"Cost" has a connotation beyond "price".
Of course, they have to make it cheaper to buy an apelet, the adoptive family will incur hundreds of thousands of dollars in tutors, "special" education and eventually legal fees as they attempt to raise their pre-criminal sprog.
If they really want to encourage humans to adopt these unwanted vermin, they're not only going to have to discount the fees, they need to start paying people to do it.
There isn't enough money in the world.
Your momma bought you at a redneck yard sale
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#14 Jun 27, 2013
"You'll N*[email protected] need to wake The F*** Up!"

Rich Celebs are "buying black babies."

Gee, isn't that Slavery?!!!
ikr

Bristol, UK

#16 Jun 28, 2013
ikr wrote:
Funny all the white celebs love adopting black babies while they leave the white babies all by themselves.:(
Today in the news one celeb adopted a mixed baby and a chinese one are they scared of white babies, these are people many of the times can't have children so why not adopt a baby that looks like you.
lalaland

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Jun 28, 2013
liberals can't figure this shlt out
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#19 Jun 29, 2013
It's common knowledge that Caucasian children cost more to adopt than African children. I don't know why that is. Children are children and are priceless regardless of race, gender, etc.
Black Patriot

Luton, UK

#20 Jun 29, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
It's common knowledge that Caucasian children cost more to adopt than African children. I don't know why that is. Children are children and are priceless regardless of race, gender, etc.
White small cave animals would cost more, because after buying all those sunshine products, going to and fro to psychologist, mental hospitals, hiding all sharp objects, guns, making sure your house is properly insulated ( so that they won't be spying on you and your partner,) ensuring they don't see mass killings as some video game' trying to reduce risk of spreading diseases-ofcourse, they would cost more to adopt.

Who is that crazy to adopt a white cave animal?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#22 Jun 29, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>White small cave animals would cost more, because after buying all those sunshine products, going to and fro to psychologist, mental hospitals, hiding all sharp objects, guns, making sure your house is properly insulated ( so that they won't be spying on you and your partner,) ensuring they don't see mass killings as some video game' trying to reduce risk of spreading diseases-ofcourse, they would cost more to adopt.

Who is that crazy to adopt a white cave animal?
Sir, please don't respond to me if you're going to resort to racial prejudice.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#23 Jun 29, 2013
ih8nigurs wrote:
<quoted text>It's because n-r babies look like shit and cause problems! You people are worth less than other races Lol!
Sir, please turn from being prejudiced. It's not of God.
Grandpaw Whitey

United States

#24 Jun 29, 2013
They can't give a colored baby away, bahahahaha
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#25 Jun 29, 2013
Grandpaw Whitey wrote:
They can't give a colored baby away, bahahahaha
That's not nice to say, sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black men on here so angry? 8 min T-BOS 11
why do white men prefer african women but NOT A... (Aug '09) 37 min Otot 1,507
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 50 min Cheech the Conser... 1,617,598
BOB WEINSTEIN, HARVEY'S BROTHER, NOW FACING SEX... 1 hr Fucisil 3
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Ms Mack 72
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST: ROBERT DE NIRO. ano... 1 hr Fucisil 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr IT IS I 136,964
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr Fucisil 433
What do you call a nighur that thinks it's a Jew? 2 hr The Righteous Axe 13
Temple of Ramses II discovered! White DNA!!! 6 hr Factsmatter 24
More from around the web