Most DESIRABLE men by race
yallnihasthetras h

United States

#630 Jun 10, 2013
man black man are the most envied group of a man on the face of the earth for one true reason you simply envy his serenity and progression. Man you trashy niggzazz are gonna burn in hell yow...and thats some real sh*t...yow
yallnihasthetras h

United States

#631 Jun 10, 2013
you rather see him dead layed out in the street than to see him build his own house with his own bricks foolish trashy niggzzazz are incompetent and ridiculous.

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#632 Jun 12, 2013
white men are weak and are so corny, white women do not want you. They want black men, because we look and act masculine. Dont get jealous now because the truth hurts
kiana

Katy, TX

#634 Jun 14, 2013
to me this is what i think i think all races have good attritubes
attractive and exotic- italians, argentines, spaniards and portuguese.
Best bodies or physical attributes/-)mainly blacks and some brown latinos
Best accents- italians, latinos, spaniards, french
Passionate lovers- Latinos, italians
Best dancers- blacks and some asians
Best hard workers and family oriented- asians and whites
Now its my opinion but this is what i think in general from what i see
kiana

Katy, TX

#635 Jun 14, 2013
tyese shorley wrote:
nah chill..i am a black woman..a black woman and i tell u straight up white men is the sexiest race..cuz they take a girl out and they have cars..when i with a black boy we always walkin and he dont never pay.my baby daddy is white he married..but my boyfriend now black and he think the baby his..now my dagter 2 she showin them white features and i think he be knowin it the white mans baby..
white men are definitely sexy and if you add some splash of exoticism such as italian, portuguese or spaniards then WHOA.. am in love. I love guys with light hair a bit tanned with some light colored eyes
xxbabyxx

Stone Mountain, GA

#640 Jun 15, 2013
The best men I've seen are Pakistani men that were raised in the States, most of them around here are usually 6'5 ft to 7'ft.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#641 Jun 15, 2013
ICY3 wrote:
white men are weak and are so corny, white women do not want you. They want black men, because we look and act masculine. Dont get jealous now because the truth hurts
Married couples in the United States in 2010 (thousands)

White Wife-White Husband: 50,410
White Wife-Black Husband: 390
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#644 Jun 15, 2013
The Shagstar wrote:
<quoted text>I know what the last stereotype about black men would be, were you talking about this Jew myth https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/9/98/...
I wish you had warned me what you sent Shagstar *sigh*. That was gross.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#645 Jun 15, 2013
BM rank first Whites, Latinos and Asians rank last.
Black Deal

United States

#646 Jun 15, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
Who ranking us first? It damn sure aint most women on planet

They like that Channing mf, Thor, mf who plays superman etc

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#647 Jun 15, 2013
The most desirable men are angry, frustrated, paranoid, uneducated, balding, unemployed, underemployed, slow, fat, racist white men. Every hot intelligent women wants one of those. *wink*
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#650 Jun 15, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
You ranks top ten inma Topix most stupid list.

Numbsayin?
kiana

Houston, TX

#652 Jun 17, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>Spaniards, French, and Italians are white idiot
yes but they are more exotic than white american men
kiana

Houston, TX

#653 Jun 17, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>so you like 4 inch white pinkys
i dont need a big c*ck cuz i dont have a big hole to fill and why are concerned with other men's private parts. and trust me, women need more than a big d*ick
kiana

Houston, TX

#654 Jun 17, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ranking us first? It damn sure aint most women on planet
They like that Channing mf, Thor, mf who plays superman etc
yay!!! man of steel....man of steel
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#655 Jun 17, 2013
kiana wrote:
<quoted text>yay!!! man of steel....man of steel
Indeed the actor who played The Man of Steele is very handsome.
kiana

Houston, TX

#661 Jun 18, 2013
Sindhi Native wrote:
<quoted text>yeah because the dude at your local pizza restaurant sounds really exotic.
why does it bother u? and if u dont mind what are you, ur name sounds different?
kiana

Houston, TX

#662 Jun 18, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed the actor who played The Man of Steele is very handsome.
yes handsome and i love his accent
sir real

United States

#664 Sep 9, 2013
Amazing how many ignorant people post rants. To all of you ignorant in the closet racists (majority who left post) here let's talk about facts. I am a math teacher and when you dogmatically claim that the "statistics are fact" or "you can't argue with the studied facts", never took statistics in college and are only able to parrot back numbers. Everyone knows that a) The study group can be manipulated to fit any desired outcome. b) the studies released are taken from samples that do not represent the world opinion at large (I.e. a campus study taken at cambridge made up of 147 whites, 5 asains, and 2 blacks). Please do your homework and stop sounding like ignorant white folk and you will be alright.......
sir real

United States

#665 Sep 9, 2013
Let us not forget this totem pole that you all quote like its a bible or something is not a scientific study. The whole study was from the point of view of the "traveling white male" all biasness included. Show me a case study taken by a Panel of Experts with a larger sample group than we are in business.....silly racists lol silly racists

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV Commercial show a red devil and isis invadin... 1 min Rich stars of the... 3
do white women prefer black men? (Apr '16) 2 min lori579 55
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RetiredProfessional 1,566,797
80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband... (Jul '14) 12 min lori579 378
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 19 min lori579 254
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 20 min Yisraelite Suprem... 55
Women: What is more important to you? 28 min lori579 86
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 37 min lori579 1,548
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 50 min tr a gic 154
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr spud 899
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 3 hr Y do whites wrink... 170
More from around the web