Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#559 May 16, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Gee thanks for the back handed compliments in the mean time here you are kissing up to every Todd and Pancho that visits Topix. Bytch STFU before I go Rambo on your black skank a**! smdh
Your dumb black ass like trannies so STFU devil
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#560 May 16, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Trannies are hot as hell bruh. Gorgeous smooth skin, pouty lips, fingernails all done up and many have that sexy a** bouncy booties. Many Trannies put women to shame. You won't be disappointed.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#561 May 16, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right,attack other bm for irbw like a good little doggy.smh ironic i just spoke of your kind,pucci.
Alfie

UK

#562 May 16, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Marcus, you're clueless to say the least. I have never hid my thoughts of BM on this forum since day one of my membership. Please by all means, go troll under one of your 13 usernames already smdh lol.
for a sheboon who hates bm u sure do comment on them a lot...
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#563 May 16, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>that's right,attack other bm for irbw like a good little doggy.smh ironic i just spoke of your kind,pucci.
Marcus, highly doubt, is a black man. He is a true troll. He uses at least 6 different usernames on here (with the same locating might I add like I busted him before trying to pretend to be an Oriental Asian). And I am not an IRBW lol but a mulatto who have the luxury of choosing which side I can date without the backlash from the AA community. If I wanted to date an Native American, Frenchman, Scotsman, or African...I am not obligated solely to the "brothas." I love who I want to just as you do and other BM. You are free to love who you love without fearing a backlash. Marcus is not black though lol.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#564 May 16, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
for a sheboon who hates bm u sure do comment on them a lot...
Had you read my postings which I am sure you have because you follow me around everyday, you would have read that I do not hate black men and you also have read I am sure that I do not glorify white men either. Alfie, why do you follow me around? Do you masturbate everytime you see my name on here or what? Be honest. You WANT me to hate black men so you can feel good about yourself. Not going to happen. It's clear. I have little interaction with BM. Now what do you have to say to that?
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#565 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Marcus, highly doubt, is a black man. He is a true troll. He uses at least 6 different usernames on here (with the same locating might I add like I busted him before trying to pretend to be an Oriental Asian). And I am not an IRBW lol but a mulatto who have the luxury of choosing which side I can date without the backlash from the AA community. If I wanted to date an Native American, Frenchman, Scotsman, or African...I am not obligated solely to the "brothas." I love who I want to just as you do and other BM. You are free to love who you love without fearing a backlash. Marcus is not black though lol.
Im a Mulatto too dumbass (but I'm ALL Black and Proud inside baby)where do you think I get my tiny wee wee from stupid?
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#566 May 16, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Im a Mulatto too dumbass (but I'm ALL Black and Proud inside baby)where do you think I get my tiny wee wee from stupid?
No dumb a_s, you were playing an Oriental Asian by the name of Sung-Chee before I busted your dumb "mulatto" a_s, remember that? I guided you in how to change your location when playing other personas "dumba_s." You also played a white boy name Ken and a white girl name Sarah. You are one weird troll and that takes a lot for me to say being that I am a troll myself. Get it together.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#567 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
No dumb a_s, you were playing an Oriental Asian by the name of Sung-Chee before I busted your dumb "mulatto" a_s, remember that? I guided you in how to change your location when playing other personas "dumba_s." You also played a white boy name Ken and a white girl name Sarah. You are one weird troll and that takes a lot for me to say being that I am a troll myself. Get it together.
Why the hell would I do that stupid. I hate Midget mexicans, pasty Crackas and little dycked Karate experts. I'm talking about the men ONLY I love their women.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#568 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
i wasnt referring to you mama lol but you did refer to yourself as an irbw in another thread tho' as i am remembering now.i dont know who marcus really is but black deal,thats is what he does all day everyday.attack bm/irbm and non bw for a pat on the head or azz.lol who's telling you you belong to bm????lol
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#569 May 16, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>i wasnt referring to you mama lol but you did refer to yourself as an irbw in another thread tho' as i am remembering now.i dont know who marcus really is but black deal,thats is what he does all day everyday.attack bm/irbm and non bw for a pat on the head or azz.lol who's telling you you belong to bm????lol
I didn't refer to myself as an IRBW lol. If I did, it was clearly a mistake I suppose. I usually use IR which means interracial. I remember Black Deal and I have gotten into one once or twice before, but I never take him as siding with one side or another in my observation anyway. Any militant on here with their forceful ways tells me that, not directly but in so many words lol. Don't act like you don't have a clue what I'm talking about.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#570 May 16, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Why the hell would I do that stupid. I hate Midget mexicans, pasty Crackas and little dycked Karate experts. I'm talking about the men ONLY I love their women.
Boy! You just posted as "Kayla" seconds ago bwahahaha omg Marcus, you are truly something else.
The Reason Why

Brooklyn, NY

#571 May 16, 2013
A White Man can shave his ass and walk backwords and still look better then any Black man.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#572 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't refer to myself as an IRBW lol. If I did, it was clearly a mistake I suppose. I usually use IR which means interracial. I remember Black Deal and I have gotten into one once or twice before, but I never take him as siding with one side or another in my observation anyway. Any militant on here with their forceful ways tells me that, not directly but in so many words lol. Don't act like you don't have a clue what I'm talking about.
you did lol and he always pops up and attack me and tell me to go worship cave btches in the anglo forum and callin me devil and i dont mean my screen name.yes he kisses up to bw and attack bm that arent even irbm but bm defending themselves.if a bm aint bowing down to bw he is getting attacked.flat out.actually,i dont understand what you mean about the militants.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#573 May 16, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>you did lol and he always pops up and attack me and tell me to go worship cave btches in the anglo forum and callin me devil and i dont mean my screen name.yes he kisses up to bw and attack bm that arent even irbm but bm defending themselves.if a bm aint bowing down to bw he is getting attacked.flat out.actually,i dont understand what you mean about the militants.
I'll explain all of that via email lol. I'm personally tired of seeing boring postings all across this forum at this moment. My eyes are beginning to take a toll lol.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#575 May 16, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Trannies are hot as hell bruh. Gorgeous smooth skin, pouty lips, fingernails all done up and many have that sexy a** bouncy booties. Many Trannies put women to shame. You won't be disappointed.
Yo you is sick in the f*cking head..u defineftly a f*g thts why u hate and derail women so much..such a shame.Com e out closet case
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#576 May 16, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>that's right,attack other bm for irbw like a good little doggy.smh ironic i just spoke of your kind,pucci.
That mf like trannies and trannies aint IRBW dumbass so STFU and learn how to read devil
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#577 May 16, 2013
The Reason Why wrote:
A White Man can shave his ass and walk backwords and still look better then any Black man.
STFU devil

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#578 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I'll explain all of that via email lol. I'm personally tired of seeing boring postings all across this forum at this moment. My eyes are beginning to take a toll lol.
ok lol
The Reason Why

Brooklyn, NY

#580 May 17, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU devil
sorry if I hurt your feeling by telling you the truth. But Blacks are Butt Ass Ugly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people who want to marry animals 2 min melissa__ 8
Blacks Posess the Highest IQ Levels 3 min Jax 24
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 4 min Bychance37 5,606
Why do AA call West Africans Ugly? (Jul '11) 5 min Blue Darkness 401
ILLEGAL Mexicans 14 min Miguel is the man 283
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min KiloEcho 26,493
80% Of IR Black Women Are BEAUTIFUL. 25 min Mekushe 5
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 1 hr Timber 150
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 1 hr Blue Darkness 260

African-American People Search