afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#498 May 15, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#499 May 15, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason I created this thread was to debunk a myth that black men themselves have created and brainwashed into people thinking that they are the most desirable men and are desired by all women of other groups in the masses when that is not true. I posted these links solely to give them a glimpse of reality of what other women, not just myself, think of black men that not all of us find them to be Gods. Nothing more, nothing less. Had I just stated my opinion without any others findings, then they would've immediately posted to me calling me a sellout, racist, and just simply hate black men. I even mentioned that I don't hate black men, just don't find most of them attractive whether it be the physical sense and otherwise. So I wasn't trying to persuade others in adopting my ideas but instead show black men that they should get their heads out of their a_ses and know for once that not all of us women want them like so many say we do. And I don't think by black women who date non-black men are sellouts because of that. They are simply open minded and understand that they rank highest in unmarried women, therefore, they want to explore all of their options. It's not a sellout trait unless she blatantly state she hate black men and date non-black men solely to piss them off or something along those lines. Why should a woman settle for less just to save face in not to be called a sellout? I personally find black men being less of men, but of course that is my opinion and not what everyone think. When you say these people like whites and Asians suffer from self-hate, why do you think that? Did they tell you they hate being Asian or hate being white so they date non-Asians and non-whites? I'm just curious. By culture, Asian women are accustomed to higher standards unlike black women who are accustomed and used to lower standards or lower quality men. White women are much like Asian women which is why the only women most white women find to be semi of a threat to them are Asian women, certainly not black women.
You said that "black men need to get their head out of their azzez." This proves to me that you have a problem with black men regardless of what you say. White men are constantly bragging on themselves and you are going to say that BLACK men need to get "THEIR" head out of their azzez? White men from the beginning support the white supremacy ideology, discrimination, and the oppression of minorities....and you have the audacity to say that BLACK men need to get "THEIR" head out of their azzez. Either you are a white racist troll or a AA with self-hate issues and/or is very very ignorant. The fact that you said that black men need to get their head out their azzez let's me know that all this thread is about is BASHING black men. So I can't take anything else you have said seriously. pEaCe!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#500 May 15, 2013
afrocentrics are crazy wrote:
http://www.prb.org/Articles/20 10/usintermarriage.aspx
"Co-sign!" - Typical black topix response to militant thinking. I just thought I'd try it out here a bit for the first time. Thanks for this link. Interesting and helpful.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#501 May 15, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>You said that "black men need to get their head out of their azzez." This proves to me that you have a problem with black men regardless of what you say. White men are constantly bragging on themselves and you are going to say that BLACK men need to get "THEIR" head out of their azzez? White men from the beginning support the white supremacy ideology, discrimination, and the oppression of minorities....and you have the audacity to say that BLACK men need to get "THEIR" head out of their azzez. Either you are a white racist troll or a AA with self-hate issues and/or is very very ignorant. The fact that you said that black men need to get their head out their azzez let's me know that all this thread is about is BASHING black men. So I can't take anything else you have said seriously. pEaCe!
"This proves that you have a problem with black men." Well what do you think I think of Anglo American men? After that statement by you, in all honesty hun, I stopped reading your posting from there. What do you think I feel about Anglo American men? Just curious.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#502 May 15, 2013
So you claim that whites or media brainwashes people all while you yourself are trying to brainwash ME into siding with your feelings on black men. Interesting....

You have my attention even more now. Please continue.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#503 May 15, 2013
I have a question to those who oppose this idea that black men are not ranked #1 in most desirable.

Black women are the least desirable according to the link I provided, here on topix by both whites and your own black men, etc. What do you have to say to this? Do you feel that black women rank higher than another group of women by men standards? If so, why so?
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#504 May 15, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
I clearly stated in my thread at the beginning that I did not creat it to be bias or bash anyone but to simply "debunk defunk." I even gave my personal list of ranking of men which I did not have white men being ranked #1 so how is this being bashful? Who do you think that I am trying to bash, black men? It's amazing how blacks on here bash whites all day long (and whites do the same to blacks) but be so hypocritical and "hurt" by the fact that others disagree with their personal egos. I find many black men (and white men) egos quite brash, but black men take it to a more ridicoulous level. I have "bashed" both whites and blacks on here and will continue to do so. I am free to give my opinions just as you are. Just because I don't fall into that typical black mindset of stating untrue things saying they are facts just to make myself feel good, doesn't mean that I am bashing black men or anyone in particular for that matter.
I already said that I can appreciate your right to your personal opinion but YOU need to be able to do the same.

And who is HURT? LOL People like you kill me thinking that YOUR OPINION is powerful enough to hurt somebody. LMBO!!!(I know that you "would like" to think you can do that....but YOU CANNOT!) I seriously doubt that ANYBODY is hurt by ANYTHING YOU have to say! LOL So you don't need to even worry about that rOOKIe! LOL

People like you....need to get it through your head that people would have to look at you as IMPORTANT in their life in order for you to hurt their feelings. Please child! lol (SMH) You are not hurting ANYBODY. You are mad at black men so you are venting. That's it! But who do you think cares...REALLY? And when it comes to the truth.....you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face because you are blinded by the lies that you tell yourself.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#505 May 15, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>I already said that I can appreciate your right to your personal opinion but YOU need to be able to do the same.
And who is HURT? LOL People like you kill me thinking that YOUR OPINION is powerful enough to hurt somebody. LMBO!!!(I know that you "would like" to think you can do that....but YOU CANNOT!) I seriously doubt that ANYBODY is hurt by ANYTHING YOU have to say! LOL So you don't need to even worry about that rOOKIe! LOL
People like you....need to get it through your head that people would have to look at you as IMPORTANT in their life in order for you to hurt their feelings. Please child! lol (SMH) You are not hurting ANYBODY. You are mad at black men so you are venting. That's it! But who do you think cares...REALLY? And when it comes to the truth.....you wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in the face because you are blinded by the lies that you tell yourself.
So then why are you trying to brainwash me "sistah"?

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#506 May 15, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>Now u being naughty..play nice
well,im always being naughty but yall are talkin my kinda talk now.lol whats good?
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#507 May 15, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
I have a question to those who oppose this idea that black men are not ranked #1 in most desirable.
Black women are the least desirable according to the link I provided, here on topix by both whites and your own black men, etc. What do you have to say to this? Do you feel that black women rank higher than another group of women by men standards? If so, why so?
LOL.....I suspected that you were just another racist azzhole whiteboy mad because white women love black men.

Look rOOkIe.....you can cry a river all day. This fact still remains TRUE: "There are beautiful people and people who are considered unattractive in EVERY race....point blank period." Let it go dude! LOL Your obssesion is not attractive at all.
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#508 May 15, 2013
I got just what a expected dancing around very relevant questions that non Blacks do not want to answer. No where in my post did I mention celebrities. Nor did I state that Whites of either gender marry Blacks the most. You're grasping at straws. Asians and Hispanics date out at higher rates than Blacks. Sorry that your opinion is not actually lining up as facts, according to the 2010 census.
Why not actually give me a response to the questions I asked?

I thought so. Let's just continue to ignore and deflect, living in your own bubble, while you accuse Blacks of doing the same.

Hey pot....introduce yourself to kettle......

@Beautiful Soul...Thanks:)

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#509 May 15, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol silly goose, where have you been?
lol i been everywhere.
what's a silly goose btw?
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#510 May 15, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>lol i been everywhere.
what's a silly goose btw?
A silly goose is just a silly person, nothing bad. It's just a saying I always use.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#511 May 15, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.....I suspected that you were just another racist azzhole whiteboy mad because white women love black men.
Look rOOkIe.....you can cry a river all day. This fact still remains TRUE: "There are beautiful people and people who are considered unattractive in EVERY race....point blank period." Let it go dude! LOL Your obssesion is not attractive at all.
Nope. Stop having that typical black mindset in believing that anyone who opposes you has to be some white racist "boy" or some "jealous" white woman. How am I obsessed? Lol oh goodness, you're going into a psychotic ferocious rage here darling. I am not obsessed. I'm just giving my opinions that you just so happen to not agree with. So tell me, what makes me obsessed? I'm responding back to your postings. If I quit replying back to you, then would you stop calling me obsessed?
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#512 May 15, 2013
Oh folks, please be sure to suscribe to my newly created call "Once you go black, you never go back." :D. Thank you kindly.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#513 May 15, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
So then why are you trying to brainwash me "sistah"?
I am not your sista white boy! And I am not trying to brainwash anybody....but Somebody has already done a great job of brainwashing you. This thread has no prfound meaning. It is a thread created to bash black people. You are just like the KKK. They put sheets on their face and you are on an AA forum pretending to be black. Show yourself. Tell the truth white boy. You are pathetic, wasting time on this AA forum. You are sick! Get a life and stop worrying about what black people are doing.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#514 May 15, 2013
*newly created thread
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#515 May 15, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
I got just what a expected dancing around very relevant questions that non Blacks do not want to answer. No where in my post did I mention celebrities. Nor did I state that Whites of either gender marry Blacks the most. You're grasping at straws. Asians and Hispanics date out at higher rates than Blacks. Sorry that your opinion is not actually lining up as facts, according to the 2010 census.
Why not actually give me a response to the questions I asked?
I thought so. Let's just continue to ignore and deflect, living in your own bubble, while you accuse Blacks of doing the same.
Hey pot....introduce yourself to kettle......
@Beautiful Soul...Thanks:)
You are so very welcome! It is like a breath of fresh air to me whenever intelligent people post on Topix. Hope you stick around.
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#516 May 15, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
I got just what a expected dancing around very relevant questions that non Blacks do not want to answer. No where in my post did I mention celebrities. Nor did I state that Whites of either gender marry Blacks the most. You're grasping at straws. Asians and Hispanics date out at higher rates than Blacks. Sorry that your opinion is not actually lining up as facts, according to the 2010 census.
Why not actually give me a response to the questions I asked?
I thought so. Let's just continue to ignore and deflect, living in your own bubble, while you accuse Blacks of doing the same.
Hey pot....introduce yourself to kettle......
@Beautiful Soul...Thanks:)
excuse me , you make outlandish remarks without any sort of credibility and then have the audacity to claim I am using the straw argument.you based your comments on your opinions and claim its all from a "white perspective" so i guess a math equation taught in the west 2+2=4 is a white perspective.Perspective is perspective regardless of who perceives things.You disregard a actual study and say oh its WW who date BM. as your fact when I have shown to you that WW when dating outside of their race, go for latino as their first choice at 47% blacks come in 2nd at 20%, so please do not tell me what you type as your beliefs is facts.BECAUSE i have yet to see you prove anything just talk smack.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#517 May 15, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Stop having that typical black mindset in believing that anyone who opposes you has to be some white racist "boy" or some "jealous" white woman. How am I obsessed? Lol oh goodness, you're going into a psychotic ferocious rage here darling. I am not obsessed. I'm just giving my opinions that you just so happen to not agree with. So tell me, what makes me obsessed? I'm responding back to your postings. If I quit replying back to you, then would you stop calling me obsessed?
LOL RoOkIe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do white supremacists even work? 7 min yop 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min woodtick57 1,124,268
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min African AE 26,196
White Men And Latino Men Are So Ugly (May '11) 10 min Stupid Thread 177
The Next Attorney General Should Make President... 12 min Zombie Corpse Rental 2
Watching 'Dear White People' At Harvard 13 min Zombie Corpse Rental 1
why do black people invade white people churche... 14 min lomaxx 30
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 15 min African AE 7,203
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 52 min Redefined 67
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 1 hr Capree 732
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 2 hr iamcuriousnow 161
FBI delaying release of 2013 Crime stats? 2 hr Bychance37 112

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE