Most DESIRABLE men by race
Peas

Chino, CA

#375 May 13, 2013
Isn't white the most desirable race? White Men and w hite women? That's how blacks think anyway. No surprise.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#376 May 13, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
understand the power of perception and you will learn how to manipulate reality..:)
fact1: most of the civilized world has european features (perception)
fact2: most of the civilized world has been uplifting and promoting their features as perfection for centuries (perception)
fact3: most of the civilized world has been promoting negaivity with anythingwhile having to do with color for centuries (perception)
debating with "the man" is almost impossiable and pointless, intelligent persons know comparing races according to most attractive is impossiable.
Stated beautifully ^^^. It makes sense. But other points also makes sense to some extent. I can't speak for men. There are some women who see desirable in a man of status not just physical attributes. There are plenty of women who love black men or men of African descent because of their physique and the myth of most being well endowed. << There's another perception I guess. Money, wealth, social status, etc.
Mark hunt

New Zealand

#377 May 13, 2013
Negros uplifting whitey.. Ha ha ha ha
Mark hunt

New Zealand

#378 May 13, 2013
Peas wrote:
Isn't white the most desirable race? White Men and w hite women? That's how blacks think anyway. No surprise.
ha ha ha ha gimme dat white doll..
Jennifer

United States

#379 May 13, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Desirability doesn't only include a man's physical attributes. That's why the articles, polls, etc. mentioned desirable instead of most attractive or "the hottest of the hot." Although I don't agree with your personal list, I found it interesting that black men were before latinos being that you equaled mulattoes with black/African admixture with full blacks. I agree that all groups have attractive men in them physically but some outside of those physical attributes or the whole package so to speak just don't add up to other groups of men in my personal opinion. I don't agree with white men being the most handsome either, not even! But when considering all attributes, I do personally rank them high, maybe not #1 as I already gave my personal list, but certainly high up there.
I put black men ( in partcular black british or caribbean decent) along with mixed biracial men as number one because I share more with them culturally than I would with a latino man regardless of their race. To me latino & black men are most attractive not just in looks but also character. Sure white men are more likely to be successful on a social standing, but latino & black men tend to be more vibrant, have more personality, they tend to be talkative, confident & have natural rythm.
You see white mediterannean men from Spain/Portgual share some of these attributes which is why I have places them higher than northern European white men who in my opinion are often dull.
DOLPHIN

Worthing, UK

#380 May 14, 2013
i will keep repeating,the most desirable race of humans is white be it male or female and the least desirable is black.black is the earliest=not refine,white is the most recent in existence=well evolve and refine.climate also plays a major role.its just a natural occurence not man made.any man made influence is secondary
Jennifer

United States

#381 May 14, 2013
DeBunk DeFUNK wrote:
<quoted text>
All while black women not only here in America but in Latin nations are spending thousands on skin bleaching creams and synthetic hair like weaves. That was off the wall for you to state about whites when the same could be said about non-whites. I don't believe whites tan to become black but because they simply like the tone on their own bodies. I don't believe blacks wear weave to become white either. Butt injections? What is the percentage on white women getting butt injections?
What about white people glorifying features such as full lips & curvy behid on white people like Angelina Jolie or Kim Kardashian when many black women already have those features. Black women may be more likely to get weaves but are not nearly as likely to get surgery to alter their looks & rarely do black women bleach their skin, that is exaggerrated, asian & arab women hold that market.
Most black women no matter how often they are put down still are confident & accept their beautiful black features. Those full lips some white people say are ugly on black people they are keen to ask the plastic surgeon to give them. What does that say? That other races don't want to be black but still want to emulate them.
Jennifer

United States

#382 May 14, 2013
Also not forgetting face lifts & botox to look younger, most black people already age well so don't need any of that.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#383 May 14, 2013
DeBunk DeFUNK wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting ranking but nonetheless it makes sense when thinking of my own tastes. My ranking is down below....
1. Latinos/hispanics
2. White/European born men
3. Anglo American men
4. Asian men (slant eye that is)
5. Middle Eastern men
6. Asian men (i.e. East Indian
7. Black/African men
BS
DOLPHIN

Worthing, UK

#385 May 14, 2013
fellow bw no matter how much we age well,got big lips,we are still lacking in looks department.yes we have the prowness and yet we cant keep it,we eventually become overweight(we got the highest percent)the ww may start aging at 30,got a pale skin yet they look way better than us,dont try to force it down peoples throat that we r the most attractive,lets focus our attention towards creating forum that will cleanse up our community and race as a whole,oow babies,violence,open businesses and creat jobs for our people,looks or no looks will get us to nowhere
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#386 May 14, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
I put black men ( in partcular black british or caribbean decent) along with mixed biracial men as number one because I share more with them culturally than I would with a latino man regardless of their race. To me latino & black men are most attractive not just in looks but also character. Sure white men are more likely to be successful on a social standing, but latino & black men tend to be more vibrant, have more personality, they tend to be talkative, confident & have natural rythm.
You see white mediterannean men from Spain/Portgual share some of these attributes which is why I have places them higher than northern European white men who in my opinion are often dull.
I voted you brilliant and interesting. I love how you broke it down which is similar to how I ranked my own personal list on here. For character, black men ranks last. Character to me is being responsible, goal oriented, having values, etc. I find most black men the opposite. Latino men ranked #1 on my personal list by the way being that not only in general they are more physically attractive to me but also possess great character and values. With that, they are driven for success or can be. Ouuu on that last part. My man is Northern European and possess all the qualities you've listed well not so much rhythym but certainly great character, but I totally understand what you mean. Culturally I would agree with you, I find more of a cultural connection to black men than I would white/European descent which is why some people don't even consider interracial dating and that is their choice and a wise one speaking on cultural differences. Carribbean men...hmmm, haven't met enough myself but wish to interact with them more.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#387 May 14, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
Why is it b.s.? Lol. It's my personal list not a factual list based on what all women think Brainiac. But I'm curious about why you disagree with it.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#388 May 14, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
What about white people glorifying features such as full lips & curvy behid on white people like Angelina Jolie or Kim Kardashian when many black women already have those features. Black women may be more likely to get weaves but are not nearly as likely to get surgery to alter their looks & rarely do black women bleach their skin, that is exaggerrated, asian & arab women hold that market.
Most black women no matter how often they are put down still are confident & accept their beautiful black features. Those full lips some white people say are ugly on black people they are keen to ask the plastic surgeon to give them. What does that say? That other races don't want to be black but still want to emulate them.
I can't speak for why white women get these things, but I can only go by what I think. White women compared to other groups of women are THE most vain women. They are constantly going to assess themselves and their features as they get older. They believe in keeping themselves up just to keep their husbands. Again, just my opinion as to what I think, not what I know. Yes many do glorify full lips and such, not all of them. I know most of them myself who don't like full lips and big butts. There are also black women who glorify European features, take Rihanna for instance wearing blonde weaves now and she even skin bleached at one point. I personally think that it's a good thing that women from all groups can appreciate other groups features, as long as they love themselves and not try changing themselves i.e. "I'm a black woman and I hate my dark skin so I'm going to bleach to look more white." I agree to an extent. White women for the most part aren't really trying to emulate black women but I think deep down they do wish they had some of the features that black women have like a nice butt and a womanly body as most women I see have little boy bodies, like many Oriental Asian women. Black women without a doubt have the best bodies. Yes, there are plenty of confident black women out there which is sexy to me and great. I hate to see those who think they're not beautiful when they really are.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#389 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't speak for why white women get these things, but I can only go by what I think. White women compared to other groups of women are THE most vain women. They are constantly going to assess themselves and their features as they get older. They believe in keeping themselves up just to keep their husbands. Again, just my opinion as to what I think, not what I know. Yes many do glorify full lips and such, not all of them. I know most of them myself who don't like full lips and big butts. There are also black women who glorify European features, take Rihanna for instance wearing blonde weaves now and she even skin bleached at one point. I personally think that it's a good thing that women from all groups can appreciate other groups features, as long as they love themselves and not try changing themselves i.e. "I'm a black woman and I hate my dark skin so I'm going to bleach to look more white." I agree to an extent. White women for the most part aren't really trying to emulate black women but I think deep down they do wish they had some of the features that black women have like a nice butt and a womanly body as most women I see have little boy bodies, like many Oriental Asian women. Black women without a doubt have the best bodies. Yes, there are plenty of confident black women out there which is sexy to me and great. I hate to see those who think they're not beautiful when they really are.
hmmmm...sticks up for bw for the first time..
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#390 May 14, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm...sticks up for bw for the first time..
It is not the first time I stuck up for full BW, but as much as many of you divert away from the topic with your hatred for me (which I don't care but find funny), how can I give my honest opinions without trolling you all? Trolling is very fun for me, but when I'm serious, I give my honest open opinions and that was one of them. Black women don't want to be white and white women don't want to be black, as simple as that.

Level 3

Location hidden

#391 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
It is not the first time I stuck up for full BW, but as much as many of you divert away from the topic with your hatred for me (which I don't care but find funny), how can I give my honest opinions without trolling you all? Trolling is very fun for me, but when I'm serious, I give my honest open opinions and that was one of them. Black women don't want to be white and white women don't want to be black, as simple as that.
U snort? be honest....
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#392 May 14, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>U snort? be honest....
Snort? Random and totally offtopic. No I don't. Do you?

Level 3

Location hidden

#393 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Snort? Random and totally offtopic. No I don't. Do you?
i ask cuz your username....hmmmmm..so badly i want to stick my tongue in your ear..and whisper sweet nothings to u.Watch a shooting star....
a wicked smile

Sunbury, OH

#394 May 14, 2013
LMBAO@Amelia. That trick got OWNT.

Bwahahhaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaha!!!
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#395 May 14, 2013
a wicked smile wrote:
LMBAO@Amelia. That trick got OWNT.
Bwahahhaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaha!!!
Amelia is 100 times the troll u r, you fraud. And I don't say "Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ahaah", I'm not some gay super villain. If u gonna troll, please do it right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wealthy Whites moving OUT of CA, blacks to Africa. 3 min T-BOS 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,683,258
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 min KIP 97
ttt is not white 6 min Ttt 13
The SEALED RECORDS of MLK & Obama? 7 min Captain MAGA 1
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 10 min Ttt 21
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 21 min Dept of justice 3
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 27 min Denigrade 30
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 47 min General Kabaka Oba 234
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 2 hr Harrisson 117
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 2 hr Harrisson 251
More from around the web