Most DESIRABLE men by race
Osteoporosis Supporter

Ann Arbor, MI

#343 May 12, 2013
AMF wrote:
*Or might I say, any interest in any male other than my husband on Topix or off of it. Some of us actually believe in the sanctity of our vows. Next the delirious B will be tell me, again, that I'm telling people that I'm celibate. Um... I don't think so the last time that I checked.
All the hate you spread in this forum. I know for a fact your kids have some sort of diseases or illnesses of some kind.
AMF

Sunbury, OH

#344 May 12, 2013
Osteoporosis Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
All the hate you spread in this forum. I know for a fact your kids have some sort of diseases or illnesses of some kind.
Well, your facts are incorrect in that my ex-husband and I didn't choose to have children and my current husband and I don't have any plans to have any either. And that blowing out of the water that I have been married and divorced four times. Then again, being that someone who states that they are 22yo, clearly, can't add two and two together. Trust me, I'm no glutton for punishment and being married and divorced four times exceeds my threshold of pain.
Phenylketonuria Supporter

Ann Arbor, MI

#345 May 12, 2013
AMF wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your facts are incorrect in that my ex-husband and I didn't choose to have children and my current husband and I don't have any plans to have any either. And that blowing out of the water that I have been married and divorced four times. Then again, being that someone who states that they are 22yo, clearly, can't add two and two together. Trust me, I'm no glutton for punishment and being married and divorced four times exceeds my threshold of pain.
I'll stop messing with ya. In all honestly I don't like talking to women like that. Even if you are racist as hell. I feel bad even if I talk bad about a woman.
Jennifer

Burton-on-trent, UK

#349 May 13, 2013
In my opinion:

1) black men & mixed black biracial men
2) latino men of any race; brazilians, cubans etc
3) mediterranean white men ie. Italian, Spanish
4) other white men/Asian men

All races/ethnicities can have attractive men. I have heard black men get least replies with online dating, many women especially those that aren't black can unfairly judge & generalise black men when there are good black men out there. The media says Brad Pitt and Bradley Cooper are the standard of attractiveness for men, ignoring that ethnic men like Lance Gross & Godfrey Geo (asian) are just as handsome. I don't agree that white men are most handsome.
Jennifer

Burton-on-trent, UK

#350 May 13, 2013
Northern European/mid european ie. Swedish, Englisg white men are overrated, east asian men last? That I don't agree with either, there are many handsome Japanese/Korean men, to me they are better looking on average than Indian & Arab men. Godfrey Gao/Daniel Henney look better to me than Brad Pittt.
Jennifer

Burton-on-trent, UK

#351 May 13, 2013
*English
Jennifer

Burton-on-trent, UK

#352 May 13, 2013
Funny how this stupid list breaks dow different types of whites/europeans but not African/black prople, what about afro latinos, black caribbeans, african americans, how can they are all being categorised as African?

Ann Arbor, MI

#355 May 13, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Lance gross and Godfrey Gao are attractive men no doubt about that.
You are a homosexual.

Ann Arbor, MI

#357 May 13, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? They are clearly very handsome men...
Homo-sexuals are no threat to us...
I didn't say they were a threat. I just stated that you are one.
India Maria

New Brunswick, NJ

#360 May 13, 2013
Chucta madre estos adefesios que preguntan si son bonitos pe ni fu ni fa, a mi mi gusta mi patroncito.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#361 May 13, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
In my opinion:
1) black men & mixed black biracial men
2) latino men of any race; brazilians, cubans etc
3) mediterranean white men ie. Italian, Spanish
4) other white men/Asian men
All races/ethnicities can have attractive men. I have heard black men get least replies with online dating, many women especially those that aren't black can unfairly judge & generalise black men when there are good black men out there. The media says Brad Pitt and Bradley Cooper are the standard of attractiveness for men, ignoring that ethnic men like Lance Gross & Godfrey Geo (asian) are just as handsome. I don't agree that white men are most handsome.
Desirability doesn't only include a man's physical attributes. That's why the articles, polls, etc. mentioned desirable instead of most attractive or "the hottest of the hot." Although I don't agree with your personal list, I found it interesting that black men were before latinos being that you equaled mulattoes with black/African admixture with full blacks. I agree that all groups have attractive men in them physically but some outside of those physical attributes or the whole package so to speak just don't add up to other groups of men in my personal opinion. I don't agree with white men being the most handsome either, not even! But when considering all attributes, I do personally rank them high, maybe not #1 as I already gave my personal list, but certainly high up there.
Machete

Laredo, TX

#362 May 13, 2013
India Maria wrote:
Chucta madre estos adefesios que preguntan si son bonitos pe ni fu ni fa, a mi mi gusta mi patroncito.
La India Maria no era fea cuando era joven. Era un bailarina con su buen cuerpecito. Obvio nunca fue ninguna Mamazza.
Machete

Laredo, TX

#363 May 13, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Desirability doesn't only include a man's physical attributes. That's why the articles, polls, etc. mentioned desirable instead of most attractive or "the hottest of the hot." Although I don't agree with your personal list, I found it interesting that black men were before latinos being that you equaled mulattoes with black/African admixture with full blacks. I agree that all groups have attractive men in them physically but some outside of those physical attributes or the whole package so to speak just don't add up to other groups of men in my personal opinion. I don't agree with white men being the most handsome either, not even! But when considering all attributes, I do personally rank them high, maybe not #1 as I already gave my personal list, but certainly high up there.
I'm a good example of what you're trying to say. I think. I'm considered attractive because of my rugged looks. Which is surprising since I have a face only mi Madre could love. I'm Danny Trejo the actor.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#364 May 13, 2013
Machete wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a good example of what you're trying to say. I think. I'm considered attractive because of my rugged looks. Which is surprising since I have a face only mi Madre could love. I'm Danny Trejo the actor.
Hahaha what is this rubbish Machete?^^^. I know what you're saying, but you went into acting and a face only a mother could love, etc. What I was saying was that desirability means not only being physically attractive but also mentally. Having some sort of personal stature as to being your success in the professional world or just overall success. Your persona, your values, etc etc. You lost me there Machete with the veeeery ending of this post of yours.
Hey zoos

Madison Heights, VA

#365 May 13, 2013
Machete wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a good example of what you're trying to say. I think. I'm considered attractive because of my rugged looks. Which is surprising since I have a face only mi Madre could love. I'm Danny Trejo the actor.
Didja really stick your tongue in Lindsay Lohans mouth in Machete?

Didja get a buzz from her.

Well didja assay?
Machete

Laredo, TX

#366 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Hahaha what is this rubbish Machete?^^^. I know what you're saying, but you went into acting and a face only a mother could love, etc. What I was saying was that desirability means not only being physically attractive but also mentally. Having some sort of personal stature as to being your success in the professional world or just overall success. Your persona, your values, etc etc. You lost me there Machete with the veeeery ending of this post of yours.
Sorry Amelia. I think I misunderstood your post.
Machete

Laredo, TX

#367 May 13, 2013
Hey zoos wrote:
<quoted text>
Didja really stick your tongue in Lindsay Lohans mouth in Machete?
Didja get a buzz from her.
Well didja assay?
I think she is pretty but a love scene in a movie is not what's cracked up to be. Of couse I got a "buzz" from her. I'm a man.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#368 May 13, 2013
Machete wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Amelia. I think I misunderstood your post.
It's ok Machete. I kind of figured you misunderstood it so I just thought I'd break it down better for you in that last posting of mines. Do you understand what I mean now though?
Machete

Laredo, TX

#369 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
It's ok Machete. I kind of figured you misunderstood it so I just thought I'd break it down better for you in that last posting of mines. Do you understand what I mean now though?
Simon.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#371 May 13, 2013
Mutant crybaby wrote:
Rank seven? Yea ok only competition are white males and thats only because some women are gold diggers and want white males for status and money and not looks.
You mean women don't fk you mud hut engineers for "STATUS"?

...Hmmm....it must just be DESPERATIOPN, then,
...ehh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min OzRitz 1,421,373
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 2 min WasteWater 47
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 6 min Oh No You Di-nt 335
News legaciesThe Hidden Black Women Who Helped Win t... 9 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
How come African-Americans tend to live in urba... 10 min MeSo 5
Clinton unfavorable rating skyrockets 11 min Oh No You Di-nt 6
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 11 min Curious Me 1,996
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 11 min Jerry Falwell Fan... 638
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 53 min Would you 142
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Sammy 47,966