Most DESIRABLE men by race
wino

Phoenix, AZ

#301 May 12, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>True
According to reports!
that is the white man does not care how you look you could have a f..up weaves fake contacts over poring in make up f.up eye lashes fake breast it's a fact...

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#302 May 12, 2013
Amelia i know its u bytch... dumbazz hoe..u aint got shyt to do but judge peoples post
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#303 May 12, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Amelia i know its u bytch... dumbazz hoe..u aint got shyt to do but judge peoples post
Refer to the very last post...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TK7MEJA56KPM2...
You dumb f_ck ^^^. See if you see why I gave you this link.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#304 May 12, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
I'll just give you the answer. It's not me. I RARELY judge ANYONE's postings on here and usually when I do, it's people I like engaging with therefore giving them a thumbs up so that excludes YOU. They're judging everyone's postings dumb f_ck. Why would you care if your posts are judged anyway? It's their right and it's not going to change yoru opinions on here.

Level 3

Location hidden

#305 May 12, 2013
Amelia i can tell tht u luv with me...u and yo girlfriend imgreat lol....stupid hoes

Level 3

Location hidden

#306 May 12, 2013
Bytch u insane..mothers day?really ?lol hoe im 18 u must got the wrong link or sumthin
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#307 May 12, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Amelia i can tell tht u luv with me...u and yo girlfriend imgreat lol....stupid hoes
Don't flatter yourself dear....

Level 3

Location hidden

#308 May 12, 2013
imma beat someones azz on here..who being lame todwy?

Level 3

Location hidden

#309 May 12, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself dear....
Hoe u know u want this..playing hard to get? stop playing hard to get..give up!!!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#310 May 12, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>Hoe u know u want this..playing hard to get? stop playing hard to get..give up!!!
There's a difference between playing hard to get and simply not wanting you. I am a person who is very easy to read when it comes to this. You're not my type.

Level 3

Location hidden

#311 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
There's a difference between playing hard to get and simply not wanting you. I am a person who is very easy to read when it comes to this. You're not my type.
You never even saw me..how u know without a picture? oh and since u sooo high and mighty!!! descibe yourself..in terms of looks..are u avg? ugly?sexy? which one?
AMF

Sunbury, OH

#312 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Clueless ^^^. I guided you to "Ashley." Now guess my other "personas" lol.
Why don't you share the other 22 monikers that you believe that I use and clearly, you mistaking me for someone who you were on a personal level with, freak.

You didn't guide anyone, you clearly stated on a thread that you missed a poster and that he would remember you from when you used to troll. When someone asked who that was, you stated, Ashley. Only when you played the idiot card and decided to jump the fence after bashing Blacks, you decided to take a shot at us. Only then, did I decide to do a little research as to who you were. What you didn't bargain on was me taking a look at a thread more closely when you started to spill the beans. Up until then, I had no idea that you were jumping up and down with glee after watching the Towers come down on 9/11, you filthy POS.

So do tell us, were you lying back in '07 about your age or are you lying now, Ashley? Oops, my bad, your credibility bit the dust long ago.

Your personas? Sorry freak but clearly you have the wrong person. That was your first and last mistake, dim bulb.
AMF

Sunbury, OH

#313 May 12, 2013
*who that was, meaning who you used to troll as, rather.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#314 May 12, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>You never even saw me..how u know without a picture? oh and since u sooo high and mighty!!! descibe yourself..in terms of looks..are u avg? ugly?sexy? which one?
I don't have to see you. You strike me as a purified slut on heels with no substance, not to mention a loser. I don't describe myself to "heterosexual women." If you were high and mighty too, then I'd guide you to my photos, but I can bet my life you're not.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#315 May 12, 2013
AMF wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you share the other 22 monikers that you believe that I use and clearly, you mistaking me for someone who you were on a personal level with, freak.
You didn't guide anyone, you clearly stated on a thread that you missed a poster and that he would remember you from when you used to troll. When someone asked who that was, you stated, Ashley. Only when you played the idiot card and decided to jump the fence after bashing Blacks, you decided to take a shot at us. Only then, did I decide to do a little research as to who you were. What you didn't bargain on was me taking a look at a thread more closely when you started to spill the beans. Up until then, I had no idea that you were jumping up and down with glee after watching the Towers come down on 9/11, you filthy POS.
So do tell us, were you lying back in '07 about your age or are you lying now, Ashley? Oops, my bad, your credibility bit the dust long ago.
Your personas? Sorry freak but clearly you have the wrong person. That was your first and last mistake, dim bulb.
You are the most clueless poster on here, truly you are. You STATED yourself that I told you about "Ashley", right? By the way, nice LIE on not judging people posts when you clearly are. Anyway, bytch make up your mind. Either I told you about "Ashley" or I didn't, which one? However, it's great to know that I have you confused and going absolutely nuts with your longwinded postings to me about blah blah blah. Do you even KNOW who you're posting to? Hahaha. Hmmm, am I muslim, am I christian, or a JEW (like you)? Am a female or male? Am I white? Am I black? Am I Asian? Lol. So many questions you'd like answer. I don't know where to begin A_sling. By the way, how's that discussion going with Blondegirl? LOL. Happy EARLY Hannukah!:D
AMF

Sunbury, OH

#316 May 12, 2013
Got the Jew confused and going nuts! Haha.
Wow, that really hurts. A Jew? That's the best you got?

Hey, why did you defend and support Damien when he was stating that he had no issue with eviscerating Black women? Now, that's not very nice.
grimlock

Nottingham, MD

#317 May 12, 2013
you two ladies need to send some body shots. so we can settle this.

Level 3

Location hidden

#318 May 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't have to see you. You strike me as a purified slut on heels with no substance, not to mention a loser. I don't describe myself to "heterosexual women." If you were high and mighty too, then I'd guide you to my photos, but I can bet my life you're not.
Im not a slut..i just have options...and how am i a loser? i want to go to college become a isurance adjustor ...at least im not like these other bw that work at mcdonalds forever.No offence u must be braindead if u think im straight..bisexuals are both straight and lesbian at the same time..
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#319 May 12, 2013
AMF wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that really hurts. A Jew? That's the best you got?
Hey, why did you defend and support Damien when he was stating that he had no issue with eviscerating Black women? Now, that's not very nice.
No just exposing your lying a_s you. I told people I was trolling. You on the other hand still want to hide your craziness yet continue to act like you're holier than thou. Please you can fool these other people, but you're not fooling me. So again LMAO, can you guess who and what I am? Hahaha. So many different personas on this forum to choose from, wouldn't you agree? Which one was your favorite A_sling? Hmmm I remember that one with Damien. Not really, but the persona rings a bell. How's that "Scots-Irish" thing coming along for you? As a matter of fact, you people really ought to be careful in who your fellow "white racist brotheren" are in telling your info to on this forum and other sites. Hmmmm.....
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#320 May 12, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>Im not a slut..i just have options...and how am i a loser? i want to go to college become a isurance adjustor ...at least im not like these other bw that work at mcdonalds forever.No offence u must be braindead if u think im straight..bisexuals are both straight and lesbian at the same time..
No comment ^^^......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 1,641,374
I love black women and hate white women 9 min bluestreak returns 64
80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband... (Jul '14) 16 min LuvWomenThatLuvBBC 383
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 17 min Paul 296
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 51 min Harrisson 56
Racism in America (May '17) 53 min im fair are you 1,003
Crakkka Jokes 55 min bluestreak returns 8
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr im fair are you 666
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 6 hr spooklevel10009 31
More from around the web