Comments
221 - 240 of 627 Comments Last updated May 31, 2014
him

Voorhees, NJ

#233 May 11, 2013
they have Asian robbers too though.. so what is your point..
him

Voorhees, NJ

#234 May 11, 2013
is really no point in robbing though because business is so easy to make money
power

Oldbury, UK

#235 May 11, 2013
white men (European) are the least attractive with their long noses pale face, devil eyes and weak bodies
straight up black shorty

Middletown, NY

#236 May 11, 2013
Dirty White Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Baby I love you too :)
I'll Wine and Dine you .
see thats whats up. aint no black boy gonna take a girl out to a restarant them black boys is just that..boys!
white men is smarter and they have cars black boys dont and i feel bad cuz im black but they need to work at it more instead of pretending they got money. black boy might have nice shoes but he got no car and that what a girl want.a ride down to the store not have to walk and push stroler there
Dirty White Boy

Brooklyn, NY

#237 May 11, 2013
The White Man well always be number #1 .

Smart

Good Looks

Well built

Well hung

Great Lovers

Smart
Dirty White Boy

Brooklyn, NY

#238 May 11, 2013
straight up black shorty wrote:
<quoted text>
see thats whats up. aint no black boy gonna take a girl out to a restarant them black boys is just that..boys!
white men is smarter and they have cars black boys dont and i feel bad cuz im black but they need to work at it more instead of pretending they got money. black boy might have nice shoes but he got no car and that what a girl want.a ride down to the store not have to walk and push stroler there
Well the black man knows he has to have good shoes so he can walk his black ass around town.
straight up black shorty

Middletown, NY

#239 May 11, 2013
Dirty White Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Well the black man knows he has to have good shoes so he can walk his black ass around town.
but you know them blacks get good gas mileage in them nikes..LOL he's going green!!
Chocolate Mousse

Greenville, NC

#241 May 11, 2013
IRANIAN MEN ARE FIONE AS HECK!!!!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#242 May 11, 2013
Turkish men are even hotter ^^^^.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#243 May 11, 2013
ewww arabs...
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#244 May 11, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
ewww arabs...
Do you like ANY type of men? What type of men do you find very attractive little girl?

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#246 May 11, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like ANY type of men? What type of men do you find very attractive little girl?
:-(
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#248 May 11, 2013
Dirty White Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Well the black man knows he has to have good shoes so he can walk his black ass around town.
MACEO

Creative, Industrial, intelligent, arrogant becuase of accomplishments, loves family, providers, sacrifices but no race is perfect!

Black men seem to be Stong but DUMB.......maybe that's why you were enslaved. Again, you don't pass down information and when the information is available you still can't see it or process it!

Everybody is after you, everything is "Voo doo" and you never get ahead your always the slave!

the other races of men including Africans don't act that way!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#249 May 11, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>:-(
\

I guess you don't like men period I take it. Mm!
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#251 May 11, 2013
Cystic Fibrosis Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
And I figured out who has been judging your posts.
That who be the spamming machine assling.
Nope, S for brains, try again.

Have a nice day.
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#252 May 11, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did because I can't speak on something that I have NO experience in. I am only 22 years old, not 47 so with that said, I have not yet truly "lived" and learned Cystic. I'm just figuring myself out about a year ago. So yes, I rebuted that a_s haha. I'm just too good for black men as simple as that, therefore, I'm a part of that crowd of women who don't find black men the most desirable. What's the cake without the ice cream at a party? What's the rice without the white on it? I need the full package and you are equating desirability and attractiveness solely in the physical. So yes, it is MY reality. I'm not the typical young woman you find in your hood lol.
Circa 2007,

Happy 25th Birthday Ashley!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T57V7KQFSDKLN...

Bombs away!
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#253 May 11, 2013
Lest not forget that when you returned as everyone's worst nightmare, after having your LACreole profile banned, you stated that you were Ashliey, fckwit. Thus, bringing that to my attention and then, earning you a place under the microscope upon having played the idiot card.
Watchyerkidsarou ndwhites

Sicklerville, NJ

#254 May 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO

Black men seem to be Stong but DUMB.......maybe that's why you were enslaved.
This pretty much show you are white. But anyway those white hookers that got in the white Hispanics car then got enslaved for ten years much of been "stong but dumb" too right?
Watchyerkidsarou ndwhites

Sicklerville, NJ

#255 May 11, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, S for brains, try again.
Have a nice day.
Screw you inbred Aryan.
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#256 May 11, 2013
Watchyerkidsaroundwhites wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you inbred Aryan.
No thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,101,452
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 4,987
Marvel Comic's Superhero:Black Panther movie is... 9 min GIZLER 18
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 10 min Capree 111
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 18 min Obsidian2xxx 25,146
MORE CRAZY WHITE PEOPLE SHOOTING UP SHYT - June... 19 min mick 411
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 32 min Enough 2,386
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 36 min Sick White Evil D... 3,562
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 3 hr Phoenix Ascended 68
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE