Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#212 May 10, 2013
Style wrote:
This is from a British scientific study and is from a WHITE perspective.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
The fact that Whites interracially date / marry in LOW numbers seems to indicate that there is more going on here than meets the eye.
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...
The above article suggests some reasons for this, however I like to keep things real:
WHITES FEAR GENETIC ANNIHILATION!
Whites make up less than 10% of the global population. Their numbers are small and therefore interbreeding with non-white peoples will result in the extinction of the MIGHTY white race.
So if anyone cares to offer an alternative explanation...I'm all ears LOL!
If they are so terrified of extinction, then the white men should educate their white daughters (and women) on how to not get into interracial dating, coupling, and marriages. A white woman who's bearing kids for a black man or any other minority male can not produce white children, only mulattoes. There's one suggestion.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#213 May 10, 2013
Cystic Fibrosis Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a male so yes but that is not the point now is it?
I thought we were suppose to be sticking to the topic.
So far you didn't rebut the fact that women know within the first 5 second of meeting a guy whether or not they wanna bang him.
I am still waiting.
No it is a part of the point. So because you're a male, everything revolves around sex? Ever heard of HIV/AIDS? It goes rampant around the world and the numbers are only increasing. It's even greater in the AA community here in the states. It's a scary thought to know that when everything revolves around sex, for that split second of sex, your life could be over, finished, done now isn't it? Anyway, I did rebute it as clear as sunny sky dear. You're not reading my entire postings that's why you missed it lol. I thought I explained this already.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#214 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh geez I have been debating with a 22 year old?
Crap, no wonder this thread is so silly. I am done here. Sorry for all I have said I didn't realize you were that young.
If it was so silly, then regardless of knowing my age or not, you wouldn't have been babbling away with your false rantings and conatations about Lord knows what the hell you were talking about after the topic lol. 22 is still an adult, not "that" young. I have already finished college (most recently) so I'm not "that" young.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#215 May 10, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Damn thts sad.*looks in mirror*#mirror cracks wah wah wah :-(
aww LOOOL

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#216 May 10, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
only bm believe that bm are the most desired
That's because black men are only the "most desired",
...by other black men.

(That's the part they fail to communicate when they're beating their chests,... about tugging their crotches...)
Cystic Fibrosis Supporter

Sicklerville, NJ

#217 May 10, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because black men are only the "most desired",
...by other black men.
(That's the part they fail to communicate when they're beating their chests,... about tugging their crotches...)
Leave it to whitey to bring up homosexuality.

Sicklerville, NJ

#218 May 10, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are so terrified of extinction, then the white men should educate their white daughters (and women) on how to not get into interracial dating, coupling, and marriages. A white woman who's bearing kids for a black man or any other minority male can not produce white children, only mulattoes. There's one suggestion.
And I figured out who has been judging your posts.

That who be the spamming machine assling.
Style

UK

#219 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't ask for a suggestion. I asked for an alternative explanation to the one I set forward.

So let me reiterate:

According to the study WM find AW the most attractive, while WW find BM the most attractive. However around 2% of whites are involved in an IR marriage .

Why?
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#220 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Just figured it out too same time you did. The sick white freaks are obsessed with me. It's disgusting to think that a white racist anti-black JEW would be following me around like some crazed self-denying lesbian. The lady is truly sick in the head, really and her "entourage."

Sicklerville, NJ

#221 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Im sorry who=would
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#222 May 10, 2013
Style wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask for a suggestion. I asked for an alternative explanation to the one I set forward.
So let me reiterate:
According to the study WM find AW the most attractive, while WW find BM the most attractive. However around 2% of whites are involved in an IR marriage .
Why?
I missed that one, sorry Style. Whites ultimately love their own period, but maybe and this is just my conclusion here or opinion, maybe they are basing it on physical attributes versus the overall picture. Which also explains why majority whites will end up with their own in marriage. Personally black women are physically more attractive in bodies than white women. It's a tie for black men and white men for me.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#223 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
No that is FALSE AS HELL. Women know within the first 5 second of SEEING a guy whether or not they wanna bang him.
Did u pull tht one out your azz?lol. when i see a hot guy i want to kiss him or hug him..thts it.Sex comes last on most womens minds unless they just easy bytches
wino

United States

#225 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I can not speak for white women because I am not a white woman. However, just going to give you my observations and what I've heard some mention. They don't usually care about their men dating out because 1) white women KNOW they are the most desirable women in the world. It's called great and high self-esteem. 2) White women, like white men, have always been very open people when it comes to not only dating but otherwise. They are "explorers" so they wouldn't care on a large scale that their men date out. 3) white women know that the majority of white men still date and marry white women and vice versa meaning the majority of white women date and marry white men. They don't have this gender war like blacks do. Blacks are the ONLY ones who have a gender war and desperately seek solidating anywhere they can get it from non-blacks including now even from hispanics smh. That's why majority of white women don't really care if their men date out because ultimately they are more open minded about a lot of things. It's their culture unlike black culture who DO have this gender war and have very very low self-esteem. The majority of the world find European features much more desirable than African features. Just because a white woman is with a black man doesn't mean she doesn't love her white men because most still do. It's simple. They are open, not pissed off like black women and black men are. Many white men and most don't care about white women dating out either. Of course many do care and are pissed. So it seems to be more of a black AND white issue. Hispanics, Asians, and others seem to be living their lives loving who they want and not caring about IR.
you must reside in a different planet white woman are the most insecure among the female race usually as they get older say 40 and the end of the world if they put a few pound they're are more single white woman than most they are not the most desirable coming a man
tyese shorley

Middletown, NY

#226 May 10, 2013
white men are the most desireble, no doubt.. black boys aint got no dough..i want a successful white man, not no broke as black boy!

Sicklerville, NJ

#227 May 10, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>Did u pull tht one out your azz?lol. when i see a hot guy i want to kiss him or hug him..thts it.Sex comes last on most womens minds unless they just easy bytches
Same difference, my point is you decide within seconds whether u like the guy or not.
tyese shorley

Middletown, NY

#228 May 10, 2013
white me is more desireable cuz they got money... black boys is straight broke

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#229 May 11, 2013
Sickle Cell Sufferer wrote:
<quoted text>
That who be the spamming machine
Leave it to darkie to type in ebonics.
Dirty White Boy

Brooklyn, NY

#230 May 11, 2013
tyese shorley wrote:
white men are the most desireble, no doubt.. black boys aint got no dough..i want a successful white man, not no broke as black boy!
Thanks Baby I love you too :)

I'll Wine and Dine you .
Dirty White Boy

Brooklyn, NY

#231 May 11, 2013
tyese shorley wrote:
white me is more desireable cuz they got money... black boys is straight broke
The Black Boy is broke until he goes out a Robs someone.

Sicklerville, NJ

#232 May 11, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to darkie to type in ebonics.
It was clearly a typo honkey.

Nice try at reaching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 2 min Mikemike 895
why do white people hate other races so much 4 min Mister Bodine 344
Ashkenazi "Jews" S*ck Baby Penis 7 min Black Power 4
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant On Sioux Indian Rese... 21 min Mister Bodine 19
Why are only ugly white girls/women interested ... (Apr '13) 37 min Jax 205
Ashkenazi "Jews" Are Pedifiles And Blood Drinkers 45 min Black Power 2
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 46 min Jax 448
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 1 hr African AE 135
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr African AE 120,508
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 hr Stupid Thread 6,796
More from around the web