Most DESIRABLE men by race
First Prev
of 33
Next Last
Buffy da CHRISTIAN Slayer

Castle Rock, CO

#1 May 4, 2013
I've created this thread from a spinoff from what some others were discussing in another thread. One BM stated BM are the most desired men when there was no fact to back that up. Well here is the backup and you can do your own research as well. The same results I'm sure will match mines.

Without any bias here, here below is a 2010 ranking of most to least desirable men (and women) around the world. Please keep in mind this is NOT what the author's thoughts are but what they've surveyed from various people around the world as he/she traveled abroad. See below....

http://www.rooshv.com/totem-pole-of-race-attr ...
Above ^^^ we see out of 10 most desirable, black/African men rank #7. This means BM are not the MOST desirable as they are behind 6 other groups of men. It's a myth created by BM to make themselves feel better point blank. We all do it including whites, but statistics are in and facts are fact. It's not to say that non-black women around the world do not desire them because there are plenty who do. And if your curious about the women, black/African women rank #10 out of 10. See below for this British article based in UK on a study they did there also on what Brits think which I found interesting. Brits believe mixed race people or mulattoes are most desirable and most attractive. This can be taken as - Blacks aren't as attractive or most desired as people who make up other ethnicities other than just one or other than just being black/African. Below....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl ...
This also can be translated into no...black/African men are NOT the most desired men in the world.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3 May 4, 2013
I don't think that you are the real poster 'ugly monkey' because usually he has a lot of racial insults to throw into every single posting of his, but....I'll take it as is lol. Yes, only BM will believe they are the most desired men on earth, but facts are facts and are not to be debated. We can only debate opinion here. I also threw in the statistics for most desirable women in there too. European features are much more desired than African features, point blank.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 May 4, 2013
Damn thts sad.*looks in mirror* #mirror cracks wah wah wah :-(

Level 1

Since: May 13

United States

#5 May 5, 2013
embarrassing - these websites are not crediable. problem two is beauty is in the eye of the beholder. why are white men creating threads like this? Do you lack confidence like that? It makea you look desperate to be better than the blacks.
white in ohio

Hamilton, OH

#6 May 5, 2013
Buffy da CHRISTIAN Slayer wrote:
I've created this thread from a spinoff from what some others were discussing in another thread. One BM stated BM are the most desired men when there was no fact to back that up. Well here is the backup and you can do your own research as well. The same results I'm sure will match mines.
Without any bias here, here below is a 2010 ranking of most to least desirable men (and women) around the world. Please keep in mind this is NOT what the author's thoughts are but what they've surveyed from various people around the world as he/she traveled abroad. See below....
http://www.rooshv.com/totem-pole-of-race-attr ...
Above ^^^ we see out of 10 most desirable, black/African men rank #7. This means BM are not the MOST desirable as they are behind 6 other groups of men. It's a myth created by BM to make themselves feel better point blank. We all do it including whites, but statistics are in and facts are fact. It's not to say that non-black women around the world do not desire them because there are plenty who do. And if your curious about the women, black/African women rank #10 out of 10. See below for this British article based in UK on a study they did there also on what Brits think which I found interesting. Brits believe mixed race people or mulattoes are most desirable and most attractive. This can be taken as - Blacks aren't as attractive or most desired as people who make up other ethnicities other than just one or other than just being black/African. Below....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl ...
This also can be translated into no...black/African men are NOT the most desired men in the world.
Typical uneducated Black Male. First this article is NOT a study, but this man stating his personal observations. Also ,desirabilty is not a male trait. Women chose men not on physical attractiveness but on strength, leadership and abiltity to provide,this why Black men are focus on appearance they are not goood providers, and lack leader ship and strength. They are only good for sex,then should be discarded.
DeBunking DeFUNK

Castle Rock, CO

#7 May 5, 2013
white in ohio wrote:
<quoted text>Typical uneducated Black Male. First this article is NOT a study, but this man stating his personal observations. Also ,desirabilty is not a male trait. Women chose men not on physical attractiveness but on strength, leadership and abiltity to provide,this why Black men are focus on appearance they are not goood providers, and lack leader ship and strength. They are only good for sex,then should be discarded.
I am not a male for one. The article shows truth. Like I said, do your own research as well. It's funny how when links are presented to you people, you immediately dismiss it only when it doesn't align to what your own personal beliefs. But if these links shown blacks being most desirable, then the links would be credible. Amazing. Now do your own research and post the links. I can almost guarantee you the same results or similar will show the same. Lets see them.
DeBunk DeFUNK

Castle Rock, CO

#8 May 5, 2013
thothdjehuti wrote:
embarrassing - these websites are not crediable. problem two is beauty is in the eye of the beholder. why are white men creating threads like this? Do you lack confidence like that? It makea you look desperate to be better than the blacks.
Where are your links and proof that these links or articles are incorrect? Lets see them. By the way, I am not a white male.
Mutant crusher

Philadelphia, PA

#9 May 5, 2013
Rank seven? Yea ok only competition are cave males and thats only because some women are gold diggers and want cave males for status and money and not looks.
Mutant crusher

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 5, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
European features are much more desired than African features, point blank.
Thats your opinion. But if it were true white people would not spend billions a year on botox tanning lip and butt injections.
DeBunk DeFUNK

Castle Rock, CO

#11 May 5, 2013
Mutant crusher wrote:
Rank seven? Yea ok only competition are cave males and thats only because some women are gold diggers and want cave males for status and money and not looks.
Ranking #7 is better than ranking last, right? Be glad you're not ranked #10, the very bottom. It's not only because women are golddiggers. You may only be thinking of physical attributes here being that European features are more desirable than African features. Take into account social status and stability, what a man can provide for a woman. Providing doesn't mean "tricking" or golddigging but in this society, it is deemed to be male's role of the household. WM have the greatest status above every other group which is one of many reasons why they rank so high.
DeBunk DeFUNK

Castle Rock, CO

#12 May 5, 2013
Mutant crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats your opinion. But if it were true white people would not spend billions a year on botox tanning lip and butt injections.
All while black women not only here in America but in Latin nations are spending thousands on skin bleaching creams and synthetic hair like weaves. That was off the wall for you to state about whites when the same could be said about non-whites. I don't believe whites tan to become black but because they simply like the tone on their own bodies. I don't believe blacks wear weave to become white either. Butt injections? What is the percentage on white women getting butt injections?
DeBunk DeFUNK

Castle Rock, CO

#13 May 5, 2013
Mutant crusher,

And that was not my personal opinion. Based on the links, European features tend to be more desirable than African features. Not my personal opinion. I personally prefer a mixture of both features for example what mulattoes with European/white and black/African admixture.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#14 May 5, 2013
The more likely a particular woman (of any race) is attractive and has her ship together, the less likely she's gonna have any desire, nor use for the dirty and diseased black man, especially American.

If this wasn't the case, black males would be happier, not angrier. Though there's rare exceptions, in general terms only wealthy NFL or NBA players are able to access a high-quality white woman, as women sometimes like money.
Mutant crusher

Philadelphia, PA

#15 May 5, 2013
DeBunk DeFUNK wrote:
<quoted text>
but in this society, it is deemed to WM have the greatest status above every other group which is one of many reasons why they rank so high.
That is the only reason they rank high. That and self hating asian women that wanna be white tip the scale too.

I just laugh cause no way black men ranked seven and be one of the top ir couplings.
Mutant crusher

Philadelphia, PA

#16 May 5, 2013
DeBunk DeFUNK wrote:
<quoted text>
All while black women not only here in America but in Latin nations are spending thousands on skin bleaching creams and synthetic hair like weaves. That was off the wall for you to state about whites when the same could be said about non-whites. I don't believe whites tan to become black but because they simply like the tone on their own bodies. I don't believe blacks wear weave to become white either. Butt injections? What is the percentage on white women getting butt injections?
Way more white people that tan than blacks getting skin bleaching try again.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#17 May 5, 2013
It's a daunting task for the textbook black male to have to face his white significant other in her eyes at home, in bed, etc. at night knowing she probably only wanted him because attempts to attract interest from other races of men have failed.

And it matters little whether the black is a thug with dreds and baggy pants in front of a convenience store, or a well-dressed tycoon w/a
home and car. Most blacks are aware they're usually chosen only as a last resort.
Mutant crusher

Philadelphia, PA

#18 May 5, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
The more likely a particular woman (of any race) is attractive and has her ship together, the less likely she's gonna have any desire, nor use for the dirty and diseased black man, especially American.
If this wasn't the case, black males would be happier, not angrier. Though there's rare exceptions, in general terms only wealthy NFL or NBA players are able to access a high-quality white woman, as women sometimes like money.
And you are always here stalking blacks cause your happy right cracker?
DeBunk DeFUNK

Castle Rock, CO

#19 May 5, 2013
Mutant crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the only reason they rank high. That and self hating asian women that wanna be white tip the scale too.
I just laugh cause no way black men ranked seven and be one of the top ir couplings.
Are you serious? Lol. Take a good look around you for one. BM and BW are not marrying each other in the high numbers that blacks claim for one. Whites are certainly not the highest in IR couples. They make up the majority in the U.S. for one and around the world I believe too. It's not the only reason white men rank so high. It's due to their status AND their features. Many women not just Asian women find white/European features attractive. I personally find it attractive, European born men above Anglo Americans of course. And yes, you can slightly tell a difference between the two. How is there no way black men rank #7? Please elaborate. What ranking do you think they have or should have? Just curious.
Mutant crusher

Philadelphia, PA

#20 May 5, 2013
Blackmen dont have status and money yet we rank high in ir couplings what gives? Lol
DeBunk DeFUNK

Castle Rock, CO

#21 May 5, 2013
Mutant crusher wrote:
<quoted text>
Way more white people that tan than blacks getting skin bleaching try again.
That is true, but to think these people tan solely because they "admire" black people skin is ridiculous. Some do, but please....these people tan occassionally, not everyday and not that many whites go to tanning salons. They are the most self-loving people on earth, whites that is. They have what others dream of, lets not be coy here. Why would they want to dismiss being white (or tanned which is STILL white) for being black? I have whites in my family who tan, but believe me...they have no desire to change who they are. They simply like the bronze color as it suits them well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Brad 1,457,214
Are white people really the descendants of albi... (Jun '14) 2 min Troller of saltines 19
Poll What race/ethnic group has the Worst drivers. (Feb '08) 2 min Newbie 50
Why are White men always asking for money? 4 min Chinese Flower 7
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 9 min BlackCrimeMatters 29
ANOTHER Baby R.a.p.e.d & Murdered!!!!! 12 min coretta 6
Should some states merge? 14 min Barros 7
8 yo Girl Kidnapped, [email protected], & Murdered While Sh... 32 min RoofisSezDownBoie... 82
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 49 min Barros 50,525
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 1 hr Barros 244
More from around the web