First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just saying

Detroit, MI

#60 Mar 8, 2013
fnord wrote:
<quoted text>
The beasts gather here to say nasty things about their betters. We will never get along with such filth.
That doesn't seem like a good
reason.Also the only way someone
would be better then someone else would be if they could live
forever.And last time i checked
nobody can live forever.
Bill

Merrimack, NH

#61 Mar 8, 2013
Pink Colonial Settlers wrote:
<quoted text> Norway has a large ecomomy compared to its smaller size. And it shouldn't have been mentioned in the sad breath as Porktugal and homosexual greece. But can you guarantee that it will always be like that? The Roman empire didn't collapse, yes? Great Britian is still so great? I understand how economies work just fine, dirty land thieving, plundering vermin.
Hahaha, what are you talking about man?

Greece and Portugal (both lovely countries) work just as poorly for you in your example. South Africa has about 5 times the population of Greece, and about 5 times the population of Portugal. You obviously don't understand how economies work.

Greece and Portugal have less of a GDP overall than South Africa, meaning their countries "generate" different amounts in total overall (by the way, Norway has more even not taking into account population size, which is sad), but of course they do - they're absolutely tiny compared to South Africa population-wise! However when adjusted for GDP at Purchasing Power Parity [PPP](meaning that countries total amount earned divided by the total amount of people within that country) there's a HUGE difference. Norway is 4th IN THE WORLD, South Africa is 79th! You do not understand how economies work, obviously.

By the way, Greece and Portugal are 37th and 38th on that list, respectively.

And I'm not a land plundering vermin; I'm actually a decent dude. I'm kind to all people equally, regardless of race. Sorry if that upsets you.
Pink Colonial Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#62 Mar 9, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm not a land plundering vermin; I'm actually a decent dude. I'm kind to all people equally, regardless of race. Sorry if that upsets you.
You are a decent dude my foot, Billy Bob hillbilly. You are infesting stolen native American land. Greece the home of f*ggots and Porktugal the home of pigs are having financial difficulties which is a good thing because they totally deserve it and they deserve even worse. As you know, most of western europork's wealth was built on rape, molestation, theft of minerals in colonies. It won't be long now until the neanderthals start making plans to rape, molest and steal again to jumpstart their failing economies. Not this time. This time everybody will be ready for the dirt. However, I am not here to discuss economics. I am here to tell you to go back to your ancestors' respective cages, prisons, cells or whatever they crawled out of. I have to keep reminding you filthy neanderthals war criminals that you don't belong in America, Australia, Argentina, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, Chile Paraguay etc. in case you try to white wish history... AGAIN. You are actually in better social standing and large numbers than natives in most of the lands listed above and natives are 4th world people in 1st world countries, WTF? WTF??. I think we will find that there is still apartheid in all the countries pink colonial settlers if we take a closer look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,193,292
My fellow black people...Leave America. (Jul '13) 3 min Foliage Vitality 125
Why Are Black Men So Delusional? 4 min The Truth Hurts 130
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 110,242
Why do all African women want a European husband? 7 min Foliage Vitality 3
so many white countries are becoming so poor al... (Apr '13) 11 min Cassius 260
I dont wants to be black no mo! 13 min LaQueefa Blacksow 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 39 min trollslayer 31,274
Jessie Washington Lynching 58 min Nikki 62
White US children will be minorities by 2020 af... 1 hr Tme 46