You neanderthal filth need to crawl b...

You neanderthal filth need to crawl back to your caves in Europe

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pink Colonial Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#1 Mar 8, 2013
You don't belong here.
Bubba

Hilliard, OH

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Make us, n____r.
just saying

Germantown, TN

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Make us, n____r.
Your nothing but a monster.
Your must be lonely as no one
could love a hateful person like
you.
Pink Colonial Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Bubba wrote:
Make us, n____r.
in fact fk off back to your cell or cage and take your Australian counterparts with you, convict descendant.
Bubba

Hilliard, OH

#8 Mar 8, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nothing but a monster.
Your must be lonely as no one
could love a hateful person like
you.
You're a n_____r too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Pink Colonial Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Most of the europork filth in America and Australia descend from dangerous convicts who were banished from europe.
just saying

Germantown, TN

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You're a n_____r too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
And your a bigot.I may be black
but im not a racist bigot like you.
I know how to accept people who
are different. you don't.who's the
real monster.you are bubba.
Samuel

Greenville, NH

#11 Mar 8, 2013
So, back to Europe with us?

You want us to go back to Europe, which has an absolute paradise of advanced cities and civilizations, cultures, etc.... very low rates of crime, excellent education and infrastructure systems...

And you will what? Go back to Africa?

You sure you don't want to reassess this trade, because it looks like you'll be getting the short end of the stick on this one.

If you really want to punish us, send us to Africa.
Pink Colonial Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
And your a bigot.I may be black
but im not a racist bigot like you.
I know how to accept people who
are different. you don't.who's the
real monster.you are bubba.
When will you blacks ever learn that you cannot coxist with these subhuman europork filth? The animals can't coexist with anyone. Look at what they did to native Americans, Australian aboriginals and all the people they have ever came in contact with. It doesn't end well any people they have ever came in contact with them. People have had their lands stolen, looted, their women and children raped in front of them and then massacred. I mean they even celebrate the genocide of native americans with their "thanksgiving". I hope you blacks don't celebrate that nonsense.
Pink Colonial Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#16 Mar 8, 2013
fnord wrote:
The dung hut monkeys need to go back to Afreaka and live in shit and twig hovels!
Yeah, hahahaha. That's why Nigeria and South Africa have larger economies than Porktugal, Greece Ukraine, Norway and other European economies and other African countries are following suit. That's why Africans academically out perform you in your stolen land America and Europe. That is why African enconomies are growing and Europork economies are heading down the toilet.
Pink Colonial Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#18 Mar 8, 2013
I think I saw europe and culture in the same sentence. Did i see correctly or is there something wrong with my eyes?
Dead Negro Babies

United States

#19 Mar 8, 2013
By "neanderthal filth" you mean you slave masters, right mah nighur?

LMMFLWAO!

How dumb and weak does a sub-species have to be to be enslaved by "neanderthals" for thousands of years.

Dumb nighurz...

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 8, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You're a n_____r too. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
You're &#65279;a genetic mutation with a large percentage of non-human DNA. Now aren't you special! Lol
Samuel

Greenville, NH

#23 Mar 8, 2013
Pink Colonial Settlers wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, hahahaha. That's why Nigeria and South Africa have larger economies than Porktugal, Greece Ukraine, Norway and other European economies and other African countries are following suit. That's why Africans academically out perform you in your stolen land America and Europe. That is why African enconomies are growing and Europork economies are heading down the toilet.
Wahahaha, are you honestly arguing that Africa is somehow in better economic shape than Europe??? South Africa has more than ten times the amount of people that Norway has. Are you out of your mind? 25% of South Africa is not employed and lives on less than $1.25 a day. 47% of ALL sub Saharan Africans live on less than $1.25 a day! Norway has the single highest average salary per private worker in all of Europe you dolt (between 45,000 and 50,000 euros per year PER PERSON.)

Ahahaha, yep - Africa is definitely much more economically advanced than Europe alright.
Pink Colonial Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#24 Mar 8, 2013
Dead Negro Babies wrote:
By "neanderthal filth" you mean you slave masters, right mah nighur?
LMMFLWAO!
How dumb and weak does a sub-species have to be to be enslaved by "neanderthals" for thousands of years.
Dumb nighurz...
No, I don't think so. There was no slave trade where I came from.

Are you really laughing or crying, my genetically deformed part neanderthal clone? You are a bottoming feeding hick. Are you not? You are! No one in your hillbilly hand to mouth family has ever own a slave, you were probably the slaves, pink trash.

I love the sub species line especially because we know european filth are deformed clones that devolved from the parent race of humans: Africans.

You need to go wash your parent's trailer or else they won't give you money for meth.
Samuel

Greenville, NH

#26 Mar 8, 2013
I wonder if this dude realizes that if countries like Norway (which has a total population of about half of the total population of the city of London) had an economy as large as, say, the United States each person there would be making several millions of dollars per year. Me thinks he doesn't understand how economies work...
Pink Colonial Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#28 Mar 8, 2013
fnord wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
South Africa's economy was built by White people, and is beginning to circle the drain now that the kneegrows run the country. As for Nigeria, it has a tiny corrupt elite who slurp the assholes of the oil companies in exchange for a bit of money. The majority of the Nigerian monkeys live in shit hovels. You would compare this situation with the way people in Ireland and Portugal live?
Don't kidd yourself. South Africa's economy was built by Africans with African money derived from African resources, and it has grown more than 3 times since the end of apartheid. The only part your fellow filthy pork skins played was stealing land at gun point and forcing Africans to built that infrastructure while they benefited from it. As for Nigeria, the middle class is growing. Millionaires and billionaires are springing up all over the place. Nigeria is home to the richest man in Africa.

Do you know who the third richest person in porktugal is? She is a woman and she's from Africa.
netter

Saltville, VA

#29 Mar 8, 2013
I don't even like to like i don't make enemies.. I work to gether with people to stay alive..

like ah.. we help each other.. live well..

we only compete in competitions that we would form.. like a uh.. boxing ring or something..

it's all one Earth.. it doesn't change anything if they go to Europe or anything..
netter

Saltville, VA

#30 Mar 8, 2013
it's a global economy how does going back to a different country ever change anything..
Pink Colonial Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#31 Mar 8, 2013
You convict descendant filth must get the fk out of America, Canada, Australia etc. You don't belong in any of these lands. Fk off now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,745,311
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 17 min Ihn 18
Black men don't like using condoms (Oct '10) 18 min Tamale 31
100% proof that god cursed the black man 27 min Agnes Miller 7
Does anyone else think the Starbucks incident.... 43 min Tamale 1
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 52 min JohnnyBlanco 52
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 1 hr Tamale 33
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 2 hr The Patriot 115
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 3 hr THX White and Whi... 71
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 3 hr Tamale 26