You are PRETTY for a Black girl...Wha...
Cocoa Caramel

Mechanicsville, MD

#751 Mar 24, 2012
Mulatre wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are what you claim to be, a bbw, then I want to do you.
What do you mean by 'if you are what you claim to be'? I'm black and proud. You don't even know me, talking bout you wanna do me. Anyways thank you for the comment. My sister and I appreciate your love for black women. Keep the faith. And don't forget to always do you boo-boo.

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#752 Mar 24, 2012
Cocoa Caramel wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean by 'if you are what you claim to be'? I'm black and proud. You don't even know me, talking bout you wanna do me. Anyways thank you for the comment. My sister and I appreciate your love for black women. Keep the faith. And don't forget to always do you boo-boo.
No I do not know you which is why I said that if you are who you claim to be I'd do you.

Your claim:

"Me and my sister know a whole bunch of beautiful black girls. Including ourselves--thank you. Maybe you should come over here and see something that WILL change your mind."

If that claim is true, that you're a bbw [beautiful black woman] I'd want to be doing you and maybe your sister. I'm generalizing but black chicks can be really friendly and if you're that and looking good I'd do you. I'd do you something good.
Cocoa Caramel

Mechanicsville, MD

#753 Mar 24, 2012
Mulatre wrote:
<quoted text>
No I do not know you which is why I said that if you are who you claim to be I'd do you.
Your claim:
"Me and my sister know a whole bunch of beautiful black girls. Including ourselves--thank you. Maybe you should come over here and see something that WILL change your mind."
If that claim is true, that you're a bbw [beautiful black woman] I'd want to be doing you and maybe your sister. I'm generalizing but black chicks can be really friendly and if you're that and looking good I'd do you. I'd do you something good.
Ohhh. Okay. I got you. You need to clarify yourself because I thought you were talking like them guys who only see black girls as a way to get action. You seem pretty nice so I'm glad you clarified. My sister wants to know what race you are. You don't seem like a black man. That's a compliment. Not trynna be mean to the decent black men out there. So just keep doing you boo-boo.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#755 Apr 17, 2012
Cocoa Caramel wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. You can shut that down. Me and my sister know a whole bunch of beautiful black girls. Including ourselves--thank you. Maybe you should come over here and see something that WILL change your mind. Stop basing every black girl off of that one girl who wouldn't go out with you (if you're a guy) or that one lady who wouldn't be your friend (if you're a girl). I know alot of people that took offense to your comment. If you don't want to offend anyone, keep your mouth shut. We'd greatly appreciate it. Learn to express yourself in an appropriate and thoughtful manner. Not just saying what you have in mind. Think of those you might be hurting. Thanks for your comment. It started a conversation at my house.
Do you boo-boo. Do you...
I give lectures weekly at Howard University. After even one visit to that campus a man would have to be a drugged out retard not to know that there's a superabundance of beautiful black women. And what I see barely even scratches the surface.
Joven

Mechanicsville, MD

#756 Apr 26, 2012
Cocoa Caramel wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by 'if you are what you claim to be'? I'm black and proud. You don't even know me, talking bout you wanna do me. Anyways thank you for the comment. My sister and I appreciate your love for black women. Keep the faith. And don't forget to always do you boo-boo.
MEOW! Go head girl. Speak your mind. I like outgoing girls like you. I bet lots of boys be telling you and your sister y'all is pretty for some black girls all the time. Don't worry bout them baby girl. Cause they right. Us appreciative white men are here for you. Talk to you later ;)
Cocoa Caramel

Mechanicsville, MD

#757 Apr 29, 2012
Joven wrote:
<quoted text>
MEOW! Go head girl. Speak your mind. I like outgoing girls like you. I bet lots of boys be telling you and your sister y'all is pretty for some black girls all the time. Don't worry bout them baby girl. Cause they right. Us appreciative white men are here for you. Talk to you later ;)
Thank you boo boo. You're so sweet. Are you sure you're white? I like how you like black girls. The way you talk is cute too. Keep that up. Do you boo boo. Do you ...
Joven

Mechanicsville, MD

#758 May 3, 2012
Cocoa Caramel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you boo boo. You're so sweet. Are you sure you're white? I like how you like black girls. The way you talk is cute too. Keep that up. Do you boo boo. Do you ...
You're welcome. And yes, I'm sure I'm white. I've liked black gilrs all my life and I will always like black girls all my life. I'm glad you think I'm cute. Talk to you later ...

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#759 May 3, 2012
kaley wrote:
I wouldn't even take that as a compliment, that sounds like an insult really. That's like saying you throw good for a girl. It's demeaning...IMO.
.... Girls can throw good ?!? x3

“American Gymnosophist”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Estados Unidos

#760 May 5, 2012
If you throw like a girl you can't throw good.

“You can't handle the truth.”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#761 May 5, 2012
Cocoa Caramel

Mechanicsville, MD

#762 May 6, 2012
Joven wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. And yes, I'm sure I'm white. I've liked black gilrs all my life and I will always like black girls all my life. I'm glad you think I'm cute. Talk to you later ...
What does your family think of you liking black girls? Are they against it? My parents are against me liking anyone other than my race. If yours are like mine, then how do you put up with their racism? I know. So many questions but I just want to know. Stay fresh boo boo.
Joven

Mechanicsville, MD

#763 May 10, 2012
Cocoa Caramel wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your family think of you liking black girls? Are they against it? My parents are against me liking anyone other than my race. If yours are like mine, then how do you put up with their racism? I know. So many questions but I just want to know. Stay fresh boo boo.
Of course my parents are agianst me liking African American women, but does it look like I care? How can they make me stop liking the most beautiful women on the planet? It's impossible. I really don't 'put up' with their racism. They know me and know that I won't change my mind no matter what they say. So, what is your 'race' anyways, other than being an African American beauty? There is no such thing as too many questions when the questions are coming from you. I'll make sure I stay fresh just for you ;).
Cocoa Caramel

Mechanicsville, MD

#764 May 13, 2012
Joven wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course my parents are agianst me liking African American women, but does it look like I care? How can they make me stop liking the most beautiful women on the planet? It's impossible. I really don't 'put up' with their racism. They know me and know that I won't change my mind no matter what they say. So, what is your 'race' anyways, other than being an African American beauty? There is no such thing as too many questions when the questions are coming from you. I'll make sure I stay fresh just for you ;).
I like your determination to oppose what your parents think. Me and my sister are 3/4 Nigerian and 1/4 Cameroon. We thank you for your plenty compliments. Are you mixed with anything? German or Irish or anything? We'd love to hear back from you. Stay you boo boo.
Joven

Mechanicsville, MD

#765 May 17, 2012
Cocoa Caramel wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your determination to oppose what your parents think. Me and my sister are 3/4 Nigerian and 1/4 Cameroon. We thank you for your plenty compliments. Are you mixed with anything? German or Irish or anything? We'd love to hear back from you. Stay you boo boo.
I'm Greek and Irish. I'm also mixed with lots of other things. We'll talk later. Good night beauties.
Cocoa Caramel

Mechanicsville, MD

#766 May 20, 2012
Joven wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Greek and Irish. I'm also mixed with lots of other things. We'll talk later. Good night beauties.
I'm sorry but we have so many questions to ask. What do you like so much about black girls? What sparked your intrest in them? And are you mixed with Asian in anyway? Sorry bout all them questions, though. Holla at you later, boo.
Joven

Washington, DC

#767 Jun 2, 2012
Cocoa Caramel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but we have so many questions to ask. What do you like so much about black girls? What sparked your intrest in them? And are you mixed with Asian in anyway? Sorry bout all them questions, though. Holla at you later, boo.
I like African American women because simply put, they are beautiful. I sparked intrest in them when my uncle (on my father's side) despite his parents wishes married an African American woman. My cousins look mixed and that makes them diffrent but in a good way. I'm not mixed with Asian but my mom has this African American cousin who's married to a Japanese man. No, my mom's not mixed with black, it's just that my mom's uncle married a black woman making my mom's African American cousin. Is that hard to follow? A white man (my great uncle) married a black woman (my great aunt) and made a mixed woman (my great cousin) who married a Japanese man (my great cousin). I know it's weird. My parents don't support interacial relationships but they're surrounded by it. Ask as many questions as you'd like ladies ;).
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Chattanooga, TN

#768 Jun 2, 2012
Joven wrote:
<quoted text>
I like African American women because simply put, they are beautiful. I sparked intrest in them when my uncle (on my father's side) despite his parents wishes married an African American woman. My cousins look mixed and that makes them diffrent but in a good way. I'm not mixed with Asian but my mom has this African American cousin who's married to a Japanese man. No, my mom's not mixed with black, it's just that my mom's uncle married a black woman making my mom's African American cousin. Is that hard to follow? A white man (my great uncle) married a black woman (my great aunt) and made a mixed woman (my great cousin) who married a Japanese man (my great cousin). I know it's weird. My parents don't support interacial relationships but they're surrounded by it. Ask as many questions as you'd like ladies ;).
well im so happy that ur not lyke sum the otha wm or sum bm so i appreciate u and i love wm even im still very young and never dated yet but i hope i'll meet sumone as appreciative n nice lyke u

“Educated beyond my inteligence”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#769 Jun 2, 2012
Just take the compliment and run with it! Geez, why we gotta get so caught up in the qualifications a person puts on a compliment?? Just smile and say, Thank you:)

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#770 Jun 3, 2012
Meagan Good<3

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#771 Jun 3, 2012
Never had anybody say to me lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,459,374
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 4 min Snap 47
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 11 min Moses 79
Dravidian will never be BLACK (Mar '12) 13 min white guy 173
S.O.S. Is there any country that will take thes... 15 min THX Pro Human Sol... 17
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 16 min Moses 1,287
no blacks allowed in this thread 17 min Rdhill02 123
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min Snap 50,747
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 36 min Snap 99
White ppl NEVER made it on their own! 2 hr Sicklecell Supporter 65
More from around the web