First Prev
of 23
Next Last
love em all

United States

#467 Jul 6, 2011
Jackiemona wrote:
In regards to your argument, black people and society in general have gone amoral. We have moved away from God and have become more selfish, self-gratifying, and materalistic. With 68-70% of black babies being born out of wedlock...this is not suprising considering the fact that many women are comfortable with co-habitating with men and having men in and out the house. You are right, black men and women need to re-evaluate themselves and realize that we are more than just sexual objects to "other races," because that is all we are. We are laughed at...the black nuclear family has gone a wall. I don't know what the solution is but young men and women need to be taught they are worth more.
You should do the same, your white feathers sleep with their own children etc.. with both parents in the same household..and your white mothers are too weak to stand up for what's right.
Bobby

Murfreesboro, TN

#468 Apr 13, 2012
I am tired of paying for their socio-economic handouts. I wish they would abolish the welfare system. Every race will HAVE to take responsibility for these decisions. Stop having kids you can not take care of.
RASHAD

Eufaula, AL

#469 Jun 25, 2012
Just the fax please wrote:
What I don't get is how they have all these babies, lead the nation in HPV and HIV cases, and then call non-black women "easy".
Satan Had Sex With Eve, Cain Was The Seed of Satan and Blacks are the Seed of Cain, That Make Blacks Prone to Sin, and with a Big Sex appetete. Seth Adam's Son was made in Adam likeness was the Seed of all Other Races!

I am an Arab Muslim, and Know That is the Truth they won't teach in black history Month. Black are inferior than Arabs, Whites, and Asians!

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#470 Jun 25, 2012
Because black men won't to marry or take care of kids
Poultry Connoisseur

United States

#471 Jun 25, 2012
Black women are just free loading sows. If someone else pays to fill the trough why not. All negros need to be spayed and neutered or better yet culled for the benefit of society. Negros and their litters have been a shameful menace that should have been taken care of long ago.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#472 Jun 25, 2012
Poultry Connoisseur wrote:
Black women are just free loading sows. If someone else pays to fill the trough why not. All negros need to be spayed and neutered or better yet culled for the benefit of society. Negros and their litters have been a shameful menace that should have been taken care of long ago.
are all those white girls I see pushing baby carriages married well I never see a male with them and most of them look like methheads-go figure 2+2=4
ButterflyDiva

Owensboro, KY

#473 Aug 10, 2012
In the County office near where I work in Los Angeles... The majority of women in there are WHITE!!!! I see more White women in the homeless shelter WITH their children than any other race. It seems as if statistics are just a wild guess... Just like being American means being white.... HA HA HA... American Indians first... always!!!
ButterflyDiva

Owensboro, KY

#474 Aug 10, 2012
so true... white women will sleep with and marry anybody... black women aren't as easy!!! FACT!!!! Truck stops have mostly white prostitutes. Homeless shelters are mostly white men, white women, and white children with no fathers... White's are inferior to all other races, especially Mexican.
Southern Girl

Chattanooga, TN

#475 Aug 10, 2012
I'm a black women, and this has got me stomp. I have not the slightest clue...

However, I think its awful, and somebody needs to stop it
Tina

Hyattsville, MD

#476 Aug 19, 2012
I have no idea why black women don't require their daughters to get birth control if they are engaging with boys. This would prevent teen pregnancy. However, you have black women in their 30s having babies out of wedlock too. I think it is that they don't value themselves, their lives, or their children enough to do things the right way. That's the real answer.
Tina

Hyattsville, MD

#477 Aug 19, 2012
RockyReese wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree that we need to teach young girls to have respect for themselves. But what are we teaching the young men? Having sex does not make someone a man. We need to be teaching young men to save themselves for marriage.
You can't teach someone to respect themselves. You can provide opportunities for self discovery but that's it. Black women need to do a better job at raising black girls, because they have no idea what their purpose or role is in society. Black girls need to know exactly what they have to offer and what they should respect about themselves. Getting them exposed to various things in life helps. Somethings don't cost much money at all or can be free, like community theater, learning how too cook, budget family money, organize, play sports, hike, ride bicycle, paint, etc. They need to discover what they individually have to offer before they can respect themselves. No one is teaching them that they should develop themselves in ways internally just as they do externally.
Noworries123

AOL

#478 Aug 19, 2012
Why do so many ww keep having babies with bm out of wedlock? I mean white people need to do something! They are losing too many of their daughters to the streets! I see it everyday, pathetic, sad ww walking the streets with black babies, no wedding ring, no father, nothing, just looking hurt. Angry with herself because she believed the lies! He wasn't supposed to leave! Her white skin was supposed to keep him! He was supposed to work day and night for the honor of making love to her white body! But he lied! He stole her money! He slept with all her family and friends! He had a black girlfriend (or boyfriend) on the side. He called her and the kids the nword because she agreed to be his lady! He beat her! He made her get addicted to something! He made her get fat! Then, when she was all wrinkled up and snaggle toothed, he felt like she was fixin' to leave so he beat her to the punch!(I dont's know nuthin''bout keepin' no babies) and left her with all them black chilen'. And she can't even file child support on him because she never even knew his real name. Aren't you all tired of raising black grandbabies? All of them ain't going to the NBA; you all have got to stop madness. Don't worry about bw; we know the bm is not dependable; we know he lies and can't be trusted. We know bm are usually not marriage material. We don't put a lot faith in bm. That is why when we do find a bm worth marrying we do it and we know how to identify a real good brother. Ww, not so much. Help these ww girls learn. Save them before it is too late. Single motherhood is just a black man away......
Alf

Harrisburg, PA

#479 Aug 19, 2012
Identical or similar human behavior is motivated by different factors. Having kids out of wedlock for example:

1. Maybe it has to do with the female idea that a child binds the male to her and reduces the chances of his leaving for another female.

2. A way of staking out a psychological claim by establishing a permanent family tie?

3. Or perhaps a way to punish the man via straddling him with legal fatherly responsibilities for having attempted to use her as a mere sexual object?

4. Or perhaps an attempt at competing with a rival female who has already provided the man with children and she believes that doing the same will even the playing field?

Other unromantically-related reasons are also possible of course.
quiz

United States

#480 Feb 24, 2013
Just the fax please wrote:
What I don't get is how they have all these babies, lead the nation in HPV and HIV cases, and then call non-black women "easy".
You are missing the point, totally. Most black women have children out of wedlock INTENTIONALLY! Consumed in their arrogance, they think their unborn child doesn't need a father. You hear them say it all the time, "I can be a mother AND a father." They are terribly mistaken. I feel they are brainwashed in combination of womens lib and the slave mentality.
Black women have not done a good job of single motherhood considering the statistics of young black men incarceration rates,violence and illegal activity for example. Message to black women; don't have children with men who are not your husband. Birth control is free, effective and readily and easily available. Stop blaming men for single motherhood, it is your choice and you know it! Fathers/husbands are crucially important,equal to mothers/wife = family. You have the power, make the right choice. Children are not PETS so don't treat them like it.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#481 Feb 24, 2013
Idk. But it's rare to find people without kids already period. That goes for all races. I don't have any kids yet. When I'm ready to settle down with my future husband, then I will work on having some. Having multiple kids out of wedlock is not attractive and makes you look trashy in my opinion.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#482 Feb 24, 2013
ButterflyDiva wrote:
so true... white women will sleep with and marry anybody... black women aren't as easy!!! FACT!!!! Truck stops have mostly white prostitutes. Homeless shelters are mostly white men, white women, and white children with no fathers... White's are inferior to all other races, especially Mexican.
But were talking about having children out of wedlock. It's more of a problem for Black women. Fact! Stay on topic.
Megan

Boones Mill, VA

#483 Jun 6, 2013
I think black women and black men should just stay away from each other. It is obvious they hate each other so just give up. Black men have always wanted the white woman and now they are finally getting their chance to have them. Black women should know no man on this earth wants us. We have to get educated, acquire high earning jobs and adopt black children that are homeless and stop having our own kids and support each other. That's all we have left until Jesus comes back to get us.
Jupiter

Charlotte, NC

#484 Oct 27, 2013
I believe that young black women have children out of wedlock because they have lacked love in their lives and they feel as though that by having this child[ren] they will always have someone that will love them, someone who they can live for, someone who will never leave them, someone to accomplish things for, someone who will always depend on them. I dont even think that most black women care as much as they say they do about the fathers being around. There are so many advantages to having a baby for some women, they far outweigh the disadvantages of not being a parent. That love will always be there and since in most cases, their other friends have kids, why not have my own lil buddle of joy to brag about and take a thousand pics of? Marriage is the farthest thing from alot of the young womens minds growing up now. They want that unconditional love that only a child can give so they can feel like they've accomplished something. I am a black man and I hate seeing women or girls rather, be proud of having kids and no husbands. Black women control the rate of out of wedlock pregnancies, a man will only do what you let him do. If you spread open and allow him to go raw inside the meat without a ring on your finger, a commitment to God, a certificate of marriage, and without making your absolute best judgement of that person after a lengthy observation(2 years in my opinion) then dont get mad and call black men no good and losers when you didnt take proper steps to look out for YOURSELF at the beginning. Stop looking for love through a child when you dont have the proper nucleus to raise that child because despite your DIY attitude about everything, the child needs more than his/her mother's love. They need to have a healthy family setting with both parents involved and at home. Some women know deep down that the guys that they love are no good but they let them skeet all inside of them anyway. Smh...just to say I have a baby and Im proud of this child that I must raise on my own. Get married, hell no...have a baby by some loser, sure why not? What a diservice to a child to deprive him/her of a proper, functional, healthy setting to be nurished in. Now the kid has to watch men come in and out of the mother's life until she finally gets it right and is ready to settle down, if that ever even happens. I love my black sisters and I pray for yall everyday but we all need to do better. It starts with yall, the black women! You have all of the power! Start using it properly and demand more from us men than what we give yall! Love yourselves enough to not have kids just to fill an empty space in your heart! Be different, pick your mates right and demand them to commit to you before you give them your lives and bodies and just watch how fast the losers that arent worthy of you flee from you! Be a wife, not a baby mama, damn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The rise of Black Atheists (May '12) 2 min Redefined 372
Albino: Take 10 minutres a day to troll the n**... 3 min iamcuriousnow 15
I have a question. 5 min Murkins 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,206,782
Biracial IS NOT black 7 min I Mixed Cocoa l 442
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 8 min freddie47 33,382
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 14 min DerekJ 122,968
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Carly HI YAH 112,538
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 30 min trollslayer 32,031
Why Whites can use the "N" word 1 hr Samoan Irish 45
More from around the web