BigHead

Mankato, MN

#1346 May 20, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
If BRA was to nuke Yankistan, Bulgaria & Italy combined nobody would care to even fart, piss is more likely. ;-)
- I bet ya can recognize yo' sista on the video, ya retarded Yank hoodrat inbred coon ;-D
youtu.be/4vQv8IACkBg
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingAfro88... Say again? We will take you all out before you even come near us. It may take the earth with us but for sure we will win in the end. Even if it consumes the earth in hellfire. Russia is 10-20 years behind is. Can they land a jet using a computer system on the jet without even anyone even piloting it on a aircraft carrier? Does Russia even build aircraft carriers? No. Does russia have a computer in their b-2 stealth bombers that are already being upgraded(like a mark 2 b-2 bomber with a computer on it, not the name of it but you get the point) for next generational warfare even tho Russia(cloest to us when it comes technology) is already 10-20 years behind us? Do you know why Obama did not try to get the B-2 bomber back that has the computer on it? Not even Russia would not what to do with it. They can't even build basic land robots right. That is why you see Obama smiling when they even brought up the B-2 bomber with a computer on it. Everything America shows on TV and the web means that we are already 3 steps ahead in tech that is secretly in the works. Or already done and not declassified yet. There are things not even Obama knows about and he leads this nation.
UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#1347 May 20, 2012
Italian phagg gypsy inbred monkey cohcksuckin slave crap wrote:
Ho la sperma agli occhi. Che cazzate in bocca...
Il bello è che nessuno capisce un cazzo quando io ciuccio i loro cazzi sporchi...
Questo argomento di per se fa divertire (perchèè ridicolo) non mi posso divertire anche io che sono un frocio bastardo zingaro puzzolente?
Oddio, oddio, quanta sperma africana me la ingoio ogni giorno prima di dormire...
Ho trovato il Luna Park ienki AHAHAHAHAHA dove potro' esser inculato in santa pace tutti i giorni
I dunno what pile of crap is written above my line, but judgin' by the 'AHAHAHAHA' it must be real & funny. ;-)

- true Italian white women in action ;-D
is.gd/7I8UY4
UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#1348 May 20, 2012
Italian phagg gypsy inbred monkey cohcksuckin crap wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Italian. But Italians are gypsies, phaggs, hoes & monkeys.
But you are not Greek ? AHAHAHAHA
Greece has been the most advanced country in Europe till the industrial&#65279; revolution. Greek Rule during the Middle Ages, Greek Renaissance, banks, university started in Greece, music, arts, science, music. Today Greece, a small country with zero natural resources is still a major power, a G8 country and 2nd largest manufacturing country in Europe.
I am amused. Forward, forward ...
AHAHAHAHAHA
The Italians in Rome are prostitutes, homosexuals and transsexuals. The 90% of Roman prostitution is Italian.
Tomorrow I'm going to steal more food for my butt raped gypsy momma & sistaz.
Yeah, we gonn' fuhck ya more, monkey. ;-D But yo' shyatty gypsy momma & all of yo' female monkey relatives are givin' good heads, ya know. ;-D GREEK & GREEKS ARE TRUE CREDLE OF EUROPE!! Art, military, culture, science, phylosophy, ya name it. Viva Greece! Keheheheh ;-D

- Italians are phaggs & gypsies, of course ;-)

youtu.be/WIMQ1yyttBQ

youtu.be/R2VcSAifT5M

youtu.be/_cTniTKX71o

youtu.be/2JliPnkJ3yg

youtu.be/sZC-tq8O3OY

- & many Italians are proud lVIGGERS, of course ;-D

youtu.be/8EDruUZnErU

youtu.be/MwzeTnI7vLA

youtu.be/4sNeGoU5Nw8

- typical Italian white women, 99.999% of Italian female populace
is.gd/7I8UY4

STOP RACISM AGAINST ITALIANS & ANIMALS, y'all!!! ;-D

Yeah, zeto e Ellada! Imma Swiss, yeah! ;-D

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1349 May 20, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we gonn' fuhck ya more, monkey. ;-D But yo' shyatty gypsy momma & all of yo' female monkey relatives are givin' good heads, ya know. ;-D GREEK & GREEKS ARE TRUE CREDLE OF EUROPE!! Art, military, culture, science, phylosophy, ya name it. Viva Greece! Keheheheh ;-D
youtu.be/WIMQ1yyttBQ
youtu.be/R2VcSAifT5M
youtu.be/_cTniTKX71o
youtu.be/2JliPnkJ3yg
youtu.be/sZC-tq8O3OY
youtu.be/8EDruUZnErU
youtu.be/MwzeTnI7vLA
youtu.be/4sNeGoU5Nw8
STOP RACISM AGAINST ITALIANS & ANIMALS,
y'all!!! ;-D
AAAAAAAAAAAH TAZ IS BACK!!! THE BRAZILIAN MONKEY SPINNING TAZ, FROM LOONEY TOONES... THE BLAXK TROLL... AAAAAARRREEEER GRREEEEERARREEE HRRRRR AEEEEEE ARREEEEWWWWHHHOOSSSES
UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#1350 May 20, 2012
BigHead wrote:
<quoted text>
...Say again? We will take you all out before you even come near us. It may take the earth with us but for sure we will win in the end. Even if it consumes the earth in hellfire. Russia is 10-20 years behind is. Can they land a jet using a computer system on the jet without even anyone even piloting it on a aircraft carrier? Does Russia even build aircraft carriers? No. Does russia have a computer in their b-2 stealth bombers that are already being upgraded(like a mark 2 b-2 bomber with a computer on it, not the name of it but you get the point) for next generational warfare even tho Russia(cloest to us when it comes technology) is already 10-20 years behind us? Do you know why Obama did not try to get the B-2 bomber back that has the computer on it? Not even Russia would not what to do with it. They can't even build basic land robots right. That is why you see Obama smiling when they even brought up the B-2 bomber with a computer on it. Everything America shows on TV and the web means that we are already 3 steps ahead in tech that is secretly in the works. Or already done and not declassified yet. There are things not even Obama knows about and he leads this nation.
Yeah, & that's why Obama (a corpor8 puppet like all before & after him) is now lickin' the azz of Russians & Chinese. ;-D & that's why both Russians & Chinese said to consider preemptive nuclear strikes on USA & EU, to send y'all straight into a radioactive Stone Age, where y'all, slowly fallin' apart w/ missin' limbs, can copul8 w/ maggots & bugs, just in case. ;-D Smart Russians & Chinese, one never knows w/'em retarded Yank monkeys & pigs these days. ;-)

- & just to remind ya how USA will go down, since Russians & Chinese already have by inch satellite covered Yankistan territory & over 4000 ICBMs directed @ USA/Yankistan alone, some 200 @ UK & Israel, Russia. ;-D Prolly ya never heard of a dude named Bartini, who was an Austro-Ungarian born mind of some Italian ancestry, dedic8in' his life for Russian military science durin' the cold war ;-)
youtu.be/FpqGCOOU3LE
UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#1351 May 20, 2012
FUGLY YANK PIG1978 wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAAAAAAAAAH TAZ IS BACK!!! THE BRAZILIAN MONKEY SPINNING TAZ, FROM LOONEY TOONES... THE BLAXK TROLL... AAAAAARRREEEER GRREEEEERARREEE HRRRRR AEEEEEE ARREEEEWWWWHHHOOSSSES
& the Yank pig trollin' stench is back. Keheheheh ;-D How about ya fuhck off, fugly?! ;-)

- always respect typical Italian women ;-D
is.gd/7I8UY4

- & typical Italian men too
youtu.be/WIMQ1yyttBQ

youtu.be/R2VcSAifT5M

youtu.be/_cTniTKX71o

youtu.be/2JliPnkJ3yg

youtu.be/sZC-tq8O3OY

Italian

Rome, Italy

#1352 May 20, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, ya worthless phagg gypsy inbred monkey cohcksuckin' slave crap, it's Xactly like this. Keheheheh ;-D
AHAHAHA

Italy has been one of the founding nations, or has joined, several organizations, such as the European Economic Community, which later became the European Union, the United Nations, NATO, UNESCO, the G7, which afterwords became the G8 and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Italy is currently ranked as a regional power, and Italy has been classified in a study, measuring hard power, as being the 10th greatest worldwide national power.

Brazil ?

Homosexual, and transsexual prostitutes in my home in Rome.

Ok. Ok. Ok ...

Tomorrow I'll buy the food for you. ;)
Italian

Rome, Italy

#1353 May 20, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
youtu.be/WIMQ1yyttBQ
youtu.be/R2VcSAifT5M
youtu.be/_cTniTKX71o
youtu.be/2JliPnkJ3yg
youtu.be/sZC-tq8O3OY
youtu.be/8EDruUZnErU
youtu.be/MwzeTnI7vLA
youtu.be/4sNeGoU5Nw8
- typical Italian white women, 99.999% of Italian female populace
is.gd/7I8UY4
Yeah, zeto e Ellada! Imma Swiss, yeah! ;-D
Nobody wants to deny the greatness of Greece. But...

The literati taught that Italy had moral and intellectual primacy because it was the cradle of European civilization — of Roman law, of Christian thought, of the Renaissance.

Question... You live in the favelas ?:D
BigHead

Mankato, MN

#1354 May 20, 2012
Think of things like Harrp...that is just the tip of the iceberg of our exposed shadow tech.
(Wiki)The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Navy, the University of Alaska, and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
Objectives
HAARP antenna arrayThe HAARP project directs a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8–10 MHz region of the HF (high-frequency) band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Then, effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras. According to the HAARP team, this will advance the study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction, and how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals.
This will enable scientists to develop methods to mitigate these effects to improve the reliability or performance of communication and navigation systems, which would have a wide range of uses, civilian and military, such as an increased accuracy of GPS navigation, and advances in underwater and underground research and applications. This may lead to improved methods for submarine communication, or an ability to remotely sense and map the mineral content of the terrestrial subsurface, and perhaps underground complexes, of regions or countries, among other things. The current facility lacks the range to reach these countries, but the research could be used to develop a mobile platform.[4]
The HAARP program began in 1990. The project is funded by the Office of Naval Research and jointly managed by the ONR and Air Force Research Laboratory, with the principal involvement of the University of Alaska. Many other universities and educational institutions have been involved in the development of the project and its instruments, namely the University of Alaska Fairbanks, Stanford University, Penn State University (ARL), Boston College, UCLA, Clemson University, Dartmouth College, Cornell University, Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland, College Park, University of Massachusetts, MIT, Polytechnic Institute of New York University, and the University of Tulsa. The project's specifications were developed by the universities, which are continuing to play a major role in the design of future research efforts.
According to HAARP's management, the project strives for openness, and all activities are logged and publicly available. Scientists without security clearances, even foreign nationals, are routinely allowed on site. The HAARP facility regularly (once a year on most years according to the HAARP home page) hosts open houses, during which time any civilian may tour the entire facility. In addition, scientific results obtained with HAARP are routinely published in major research journals (such as Geophysical Research Letters, or Journal of Geophysical Research), written both by university scientists (American and foreign) or by U.S. Department of Defense research lab scientists. Each summer, the HAARP holds a summer school for visiting students, including foreign nationals, giving them an opportunity to do research with one of the world's foremost research instruments.
(Me talking here)Basically this tech that was started in 1993 and only recently exposed will give a whole range of our tech a boost. 3 steps ahead secretly. Just because we show it off does not mean they can copy. I mean for crying out loud Russia and China can't even get along with one another. On the outside yes but China is stealing Russian tech that is 10-20 years behind us. We are not scared. China does not even bother with recently declassified Harrp. Let alone try to get our good stuff that is not even exposed. Or our top notch stuff that our current 4 year leader does not even know about.
UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#1355 May 20, 2012
Italian phagg gypsy inbred monkey cohcksuckin slave crap wrote:
<quoted text>
AHAHAHA
Greece has been one of the founding nations, or has joined, several organizations, such as the European Economic Community, which later became the European Union, the United Nations, NATO, UNESCO, the G7, which afterwords became the G8 and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Greece is currently ranked as a regional power, and Greece has been classified in a study, measuring hard power, as being the 10th greatest worldwide national power.
Italy ?
Homosexual, and transsexual prostitutes in my home in gypsy slum near Detroit.
Ok. Ok. Ok ...
Tomorrow I'll sell my gypsy butt in Xchange for the food & for my inbred gypsy monkey slave momma, now please keep boot fuhckin' my gypsy fugly monkey face ;)

youtu.be/WIMQ1yyttBQ

youtu.be/R2VcSAifT5M

youtu.be/_cTniTKX71o

youtu.be/2JliPnkJ3yg

youtu.be/sZC-tq8O3OY

youtu.be/8EDruUZnErU

youtu.be/MwzeTnI7vLA

youtu.be/4sNeGoU5Nw8

- typical Italian white women, y'all lViggaz can fuhck any time for peanuts
is.gd/7I8UY4

UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#1356 May 20, 2012
Italian phagg gypsy slave inbred monkey cohcksuckin slave crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody wants to deny the greatness of Greece. No but...
The literati taught that Greece had moral and intellectual primacy because it was the cradle of European civilization — of Greek law, of Christian thought, of the Renaissance.
Question... You sold my gypsy inbred monkey momma ho in the favelas ?:D

youtu.be/WIMQ1yyttBQ

youtu.be/R2VcSAifT5M

youtu.be/_cTniTKX71o

youtu.be/2JliPnkJ3yg

youtu.be/sZC-tq8O3OY

youtu.be/8EDruUZnErU

youtu.be/MwzeTnI7vLA

youtu.be/4sNeGoU5Nw8

- typical Italian white women, y'all lViggaz can fuhck any time for peanuts, so go for it ;-D
is.gd/7I8UY4

Italian

Rome, Italy

#1357 May 20, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, nobody understands a shyat of the crap ya spout in here, ya phagg gypsy inbred monkey cohcksuckin slave crap. ;-D
- but I like the real Italian white women, like the majority of 99.9999% of 'em, includin' all of yo' female gypsy shyatty relatives ;-D
is.gd/7I8UY4
Italian gypsy ! Italian gypsy ! Italian gypsy !:D
UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#1358 May 20, 2012
BigBlowHead giver wrote:
Think of things like Harrp...
(Me talking here)Basically this tech that was started in 1993 and only recently exposed will give a whole range of our tech a boost. 3 steps ahead secretly. Just because we show it off does not mean they can copy. I mean for crying out loud Russia and China can't even get along with one another. On the outside yes but China is stealing Russian tech that is 10-20 years behind us. We are not scared. China does not even bother with recently declassified Harrp. Let alone try to get our good stuff that is not even exposed. Or our top notch stuff that our current 4 year leader does not even know about.
So much nonsensical blahblah from a typical delusional Yank monkey retard. ;-D Genious Tesla was a Croatian dude of Serb minority origin, & Yank monkeys stole everythin' from him! ;-) Russia, India & China are constructin' new weapons a decade ahead of yo' shyatty Yankistan & technology that kills more Yank pigs & monkey, like F-22R, than enimies. Who wants that made in Yankistan junk?! C'mon now. ;-D

- better enjoy lookin'@ these dudes havin' fun w/ typical (99.99999%) Italian white women. Keheheheheh ;-D
is.gd/7I8UY4
UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#1359 May 20, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm Italian phagg gypsy slave inbred monkey cohcksuckin slave crap ! I'm Italian phagg gypsy slave inbred monkey cohcksuckin slave crap ! I'm Italian phagg gypsy slave inbred monkey cohcksuckin slave crap !:D
Yeah, ya are, & I bet yo' female family members made only of gypsy sluts, hoes & prostitutes are even better fuhck material than these two typical (99.99999%) Italian white women. ;-D

- dude on the left it's me playin' w/ yo' distant Italian human relative & her tight punani, ya filthy gypsy phagg crap ;-)
is.gd/7I8UY4

Viva Greece, A TRUE CREDLE OF EUROPE!! Art, military, culture, science, phylosophy, ya name it.! ;-D
Italian

Rome, Italy

#1360 May 20, 2012
Italy is home to the greatest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites to date, and one estimate says that the country is home to half the world's great art treasures.

Italian design shaped the look of the post-war world, and today Italy is arguably the international leader in fashion and design. Milan is regarded as one of the fashion capitals of the world.

Scuderia Ferrari ?

8.200.000 Fans

Gucci ? Fendi ? Bulgari ? Luxottica ?[...]

Italy is loved around the world.

1) 60 trillion of tourists every year.
2) Rome is the third most visited city in the world.

Brazil ?

The Brazil is famous for its carnival, prostitution and the favelas :D
Italian

Rome, Italy

#1361 May 20, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, ya are, & I bet yo' female family members made only of gypsy sluts, hoes & prostitutes are even better fuhck material than these two typical (99.99999%) Italian white women. ;-D
- dude on the left it's me playin' w/ yo' distant Italian human relative & her tight punani, ya filthy gypsy phagg crap ;-)
is.gd/7I8UY4
Viva Greece, A TRUE CREDLE OF EUROPE!! Art, military, culture, science, phylosophy, ya name it.! ;-D
Ignorant. Goat.

The phylosophy ? Anselm of Canterbury, founder of Scholasticism
The military ? Fabius Maximus is famous for having invented the guerrilla warfare (method of combat in 217 BC)
The culture ? Italy was the center of Western Civilization from 200 BC until 1700 after christ (Ancient Rome, Roman Catholic Church, Humanism, Renaissance, Mannerism and Baroque)
The science ? Gaileo Gailei is the father of science, the Father of Modern Science and father of modern physics.

Goat.
Italian

Rome, Italy

#1362 May 20, 2012
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno what pile of crap is written above my line, but judgin' by the 'AHAHAHAHA' it must be real & funny. ;-)
- true Italian white women in action ;-D Greece world, brazil power!!!
is.gd/7I8UY4
"brazil power"

You're a goat.

Were born in Italy universities, hospitals, law, culture,... everything.

Roman law provided a model for the legal systems of many countries in Europe, LATIN AMERICA, and South Africa. Many modern governments reflect the influence of the Roman political system. For example, the Senate of the United States government gets its name from Rome’s governing body. During the 1500's and 1600's, Catholic missionaries traveled to Africa, Asia, and the AMERICAS, preaching the gospel and spreading European culture (European culture = 19 centuries of Italian History)

Goat.

Mulatta

Charleston, WV

#1363 May 20, 2012
Stormfront members seem to disagree. Italians are in fact white.
UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#1364 May 20, 2012
Greece is home to the greatest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites to date, and one estimate says that the country is home to half the world's great art treasures.
Greeks design shaped the look of the post-war world, and today Greece is arguably the international leader in fashion and design. London & New York are regarded as the fashion capitals of the world.
Scuderia Ferrari ?
8.200.000 Fans
...banana
Gucci ? Fendi ? Bulgari ? Luxottica ?[...]
Greece is loved around the world.
1) 600 trillion of tourists every year.
2) Athens is the third most visited city in the world.
Italy ?
The Italy is famous for its carnival, prostitution and the slums :D

youtu.be/WIMQ1yyttBQ

youtu.be/R2VcSAifT5M

youtu.be/_cTniTKX71o

youtu.be/2JliPnkJ3yg

youtu.be/sZC-tq8O3OY

youtu.be/8EDruUZnErU

youtu.be/MwzeTnI7vLA

youtu.be/4sNeGoU5Nw8

- typical (99.9999% overwhelming majority) & true Italian white women
is.gd/7I8UY4

STOP RACISM AGAINST ITALIANS & ANIMALS, y'all!!! ;-D & yo' shyatty gypsy inbred stinky momma ho will suck my duykc again tomorrow. Keheheh ;-D
UruEuWauWau

Fortaleza, Brazil

#1365 May 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Ignorant gypsy goat I am.
The phylosophy ? Greece
The military ? Greece
The culture ? All Greece
The science ? Greece & Greeks
I'm a gypsy retarded phagg goat.

youtu.be/WIMQ1yyttBQ

youtu.be/R2VcSAifT5M

youtu.be/_cTniTKX71o

youtu.be/2JliPnkJ3yg

youtu.be/sZC-tq8O3OY

youtu.be/8EDruUZnErU

youtu.be/MwzeTnI7vLA

youtu.be/4sNeGoU5Nw8

- typical (99.99999% overwhelming majority) Italian white women go down like this
is.gd/7I8UY4

STOP RACISM AGAINST ITALIANS & ANIMALS, y'all!!! ;-D Zeto e Ellada!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Hebrew Warrior 98,576
How should this be handled? 19 min Drilling for the ... 54
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 23 min African AE 3,009
Miguel is in love with drilling for the nerve!!!! 31 min Drilling for the ... 1
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 33 min African AE 2,434
Why do black guys give in to white supremacy so... 33 min gargantos 2
Idris Elba the BLACK JAMES BOND? (Oct '11) 37 min The Void 17
When China awakes, it will shake the West 1 hr Bigsmoke 76
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Glimmer 28,908
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 5 hr Uh Huh 587
More from around the web