Italians are NOT White!!!!
Welkin

Ardsley, NY

#5809 Jul 1, 2014
Italians are Europeans, therefor they are white. It's only stupid people who try to claim otherwise.
the italian

Australia

#5810 Jul 1, 2014
we are not white were brown just like our skin is brown eyes are brown hair dark brown and sometimes eyes are blue we are not im italian and i get asked if im mexican and arab so there you go pretty you can tell from an italian from a caucasian, dont ever call an italian white hhaaaha
Welkin

Ardsley, NY

#5811 Jul 1, 2014
Italians identify as white. They are Europeans therefor they are white. Their phenotypes are similar to all other Europeans and no one would confuse Italians with Arabs.
Cha

United States

#5812 Jul 1, 2014
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
Italians are not white and the only reason white people try to claim them is so that they can associate themselves with Rome.
Most Italians look more like Arabs but white people would try to claim Alek Wek if it was beneficial to them - oh wait, they already try to claim Nubians!
Europe never really had any major civilizations until the Renaissnance, Greece and Rome were on the far outskirts of Europe and were populated by Semitic-looking people who had absorbed the culture of the Nile Valley civilizations, Mesopotamia, India, China, etc. basically everywhere that WASN'T white.
Europe was the last continent to experience a great indigenous culture with the Renaissance LOL thousands of hears after Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
This embarrasses them so they try to claim Italians as white even though most of them obviously aren't.
I'm 'black' with AFRICAN dna, and these people ARE DEFINITELY (NOT) MY people.

MY people and/or tribe look like:
*micheal Jordon
*oprah winfrey
*burney mack
*patti la belle
*miriam makeba
*nelson mandella
*maya agelou
*fode baro
*blackpeople WHO LOOK as such; anything MIXED or non-of, ARE NOT MY PEOPLE./smh
Cha

United States

#5813 Jul 1, 2014
ROBJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Albanian!!
Did they kicked you out of Italy/ That's why you are upset?
They are Caucasian, and your not!!
I'm 'black' and it is EZ2C, that he's just (ONE) confused 'ALBINO' moving along.
Cha

United States

#5814 Jul 1, 2014
If you DON'T look LIKE ME, yuh (NOT) ME. *very elementary. /smh

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5815 Jul 1, 2014
Okay..if Italians aren't white then what the hell are they?
aaaaaa

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#5816 Jul 4, 2014
still racist white people believe in hitler rule about white race being blonde and pale
VIKING

Neptune, NJ

#5817 Jul 4, 2014
Moorspeaks wrote:
Okay..if Italians aren't white then what the hell are they?
Mixed.
Tex

Ardsley, NY

#5818 Jul 4, 2014
Italians are white. It's Just stupid idiots who believe otherwise.
alex

Harrison, NY

#5819 Jul 5, 2014
I'm a tan skinned italian
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#5820 Jul 5, 2014
Bloodlines or ethnicity of Italians may be as distant from Caucasians as day from night but this isn't the issue. The fact is they're not black men in any way, shape or form which means, at least in America, most Italians are categorized under the '93' side of our two-prong racial/population division (BM are the '7' side).
ROBJ

Canada

#5822 Jul 7, 2014
BRS wrote:
Just because your skin color is light does not mean you are white the fact that you are Italian you should know this obviously you do not know much about your race I am half black and half Indian and I look white I have light eyes very light skin the only way you can tell I'm not white is my features u can be blonde hair blue eyes pale skin and still not be white
"u can be blonde hair blue eyes pale skin and still not be white"?

I rest my case!!
After reading what you wrote, I'm even more convinced now, that IGNORANCE, it's a very difficult, if not impossible disease to cure!
Do you even think before opening your mouth? Do you even have some Elementary education? How can you write something like that?
With people like you roaming around the Earth, its very scary, we are doomed!!
the italian

Australia

#5823 Jul 8, 2014
too all those people who are saying "italians are white" your a dickhead if we are white why is everything on my body brown,what about my dick its fuking black unless your a full blood italian you can say other wise they just cant accept the fact the were not white, btw we also have african blood in out bloodline aswell but still doesnt mean anything to you guys, WERE NOT White WE ARE BROWN EVEN IF YOUR A northern italian doesnt matter IF YOUR ITALIAN YOUR ITALIAN NOT WHITE if anything were meditaranean FULL STOP, america must be alot different from here because we are called WOGS HERE IN AUS IF WE WERE WHITE WE WOULD BE CALLED WHITE .
Rambo

Springfield, NJ

#5824 Jul 8, 2014
Ah shut up you dumb lying fool. You are not Italian. Italians identify as white since that is what they are, and they do not have "African" blood. Only stupid blacks say that SH YT which that's why blacks like you are obsesse with Italians. Italians are Europeans, they have similar blood and features as all other Europeans and being European makes one white. End of story.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#5825 Jul 9, 2014
"Rambo said

Ah shut up you dumb lying fool. You are not Italian. Italians identify as white since that is what they are, and they do not have "African" blood. Only stupid blacks say that SH YT which that's why blacks like you are obsesse with Italians. Italians are Europeans, they have similar blood and features as all other Europeans and being European makes one white. End of story.

KiloEcho replies

It takes some courage to admit that some Europeans, Sicilians in particular, are not White but mixed.

A large number of Italians on this forum have clearly indicated that they do not feel White and do not look White but MIXED with the blood of Arabs or Africans.

They based their assertions on well documented historical facts you chose to ignore

Those facts are all over the Internet. We have not made them up.
----------
-During the Roman Empire, Africans started arriving in Italy in significant numbers with the destruction of Carthage

-Rome traded with all parts of Africa, North Africa to sub-Saharan Africa. Typically, African goods came via Egypt--wood, ivory, wild animals, spices, and slaves.

-North Africa was absorbed into the Roman Empire. North Africans were part of all aspect of Roman life. At least two emperors of Rome were of North African origins--Septimius Severus and Marcus Opellius Macrinus.

-North Africa produced prominent Chrisitian phillosophers: Saint Augustine, Saint Cyprian, Tertulian, Saint Maurice.

-By 300 A.D., a significant African population lived in Rome. A decree was announced to return home all Africans found in the theaters.

-Blacks were used as servants in wealthy homes in Venice, Florence, and Rome. Having numerous black servants became a sign of wealth in Italy and the rest of Europe

-Blacks also began to appear in the literature of Italy. Novellino ( 1475) by Masuccio Salernitano featured black characters. Hecatommiti (1566), on which Shakespeare's Othello is based on, by Giraldi Cinthio, featured a black protagonist.

-Italy also began to interact more with African Kingdoms, especially Ethiopia and other African Christian sovereignties. At the beginning of the Renaissance, Ethiopians began to arrive in Italy.

-In 1395, Ethiopians were at the coronation of Giovanni Galeazzo. By 1402, Ethiopians began to appear in many Vatican records. The Church of Santo Stefano Maggiore was changed to Santo Stefano degli Abissini. African kingdoms which had converted to Christianity corresponded with Rome, like King Alfonse of Kongo

----------
The Whiteness of Italians has been questioned FIRST by their fellow Whites because of the following facts:

1) Italy is not that far from Africa aka the Dark Continent;

2) The Holy Roman Empire was a vast melting pot. Countless of North-East and Saharan Africans became Roman citizens and lived in Rome;

3) Countless of Italians look no different than light skinned mulattoes, quadroons, octoroons or quintrooons, particulary in Southern Italy;

4) Dark skinned Moors conquered regions of Italy, Sicily particularly. They left their genetic footprints in Sicily.

5) Venetians artists are renowned for their Blackamoors. They represented Black Africans living in Venice in many capacities, servants, and mercenaries.

6) AFRICA BEGINS IN ROME AND OTHER OLD SAYINGS ABOUT ITALIANS AND THEIR HISTORICAL AND GENETIC CONNECTIONS WITH AFRICA.
Carly Popinjay

United States

#5826 Jul 9, 2014
Let me understand this. So Blacks don't have to literaly be BLACK they can come in all kinds of shades and with differnt features. But Whites have to really be White in color and can have no variations?? What kind of sense does that make??
BoxenT

Ardsley, NY

#5827 Jul 9, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
"
It takes some courage to admit that some Europeans, Sicilians in particular, are not White but mixed.
A large number of Italians on this forum have clearly indicated that they do not feel White and do not look White but MIXED with the blood of Arabs or Africans.
They based their assertions on well documented historical facts you ire was a vast melting pot. Countless of North-East and Saharan Africans became Roman citizens and lived in Rome;
3) Countless of Italians look no different than light skinned mulattoes, quadroons, octoroons or quintrooons, particulary in Southern Italy;
4) Dark skinned Moors conquered regions of Italy, Sicily
particularly. They left their genetic footprints in Sicily.
5) Venetians artists are renowned for their Blackamoors. They represented Black Africans living in Venice in many capacities,
servants, and mercenaries.
6) AFRICA BEGINS IN ROME AND OTHER OLD SAYINGS ABOUT ITALIANS AND THEIR HISTORICAL AND GENETIC CONNECTIONS WITH AFRICA.
Shut the hell up with your anti-white and anti European rhetoric, you stupid sub human. Italians identify as white because they ARE white. They are NOT related to you gorillas and do not carry your inferior subhuman gorilla genes; their country is EUROPEAN a MODERN DEVELOPED WESTERN NATION. It was never connected to Africa but I can se why you blacks would WANT to connect your inferior selves to European Modern Developed Countries like Italy since Apericans "mada countries" in Africa are undeveloped 3rd countries shy thole stuck in the stoneages living in mud huts in the jungles with the animals where you blakcs can't even feed yourselves and are always
turning to White people in Modern Developed Nations in the West for handouts. Pathetic subhuman who always try's to connect his inferior blackself to white people cause your blakcs have
contributed NOTHING to the Modern Developed world other then the infectious diseases that spread from your disgusting undeveloped jungle homes in Aperica.
The italian

Australia

#5828 Jul 10, 2014
Rambo wrote:
Haha lol im not italian ? my parents dont even speak good english Because There italian , i was born it italy you dickhead, and came here when i was 5 why are you even debating about this you aint italian, i pretty sure you can tell A ITALIAN from a CAUCASION, im a italian and proud i use to get bagged for being italian in school,they called me WOP telling me go back to your own coutry you dirty Sand monkey, until i flogged them in the mouth, even the principle of the school was say dirty wogs always getting in trouble they re thiefs, and you wonder why i argue with you all you dickheads are racist to people who try and escape poorness and war and we still get treated like shit so Now fuck off
real human

Bromma, Sweden

#5829 Jul 10, 2014
i do not think they look like arabs.they look more like gypsies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,483,934
Black girls on the beach 1 min Drax112 8
Married Men vs Single Men 14 min Drax112 2
News Being conservative is not being racist 15 min Quirky 136
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 22 min Dan snow 128
The WALL: How many will die? 32 min Ben Quick 20
What Black men Are ? 38 min Dan snow 8
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 47 min Ftrump 168
Racist blacks hate Trump because he is White 3 hr Drax112 35
Kelly Ann Conway 4 hr iamcuriousnow 28