lmer

Lynnwood, WA

#5644 Apr 21, 2014
Evert wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. Italians are white, they don't fall under the minority status that none whites fall under. As for Modern science it has shown that Italians are not different genetically from other Europeans. Any suppose "difference" blacks like you like to harp on is very small and a none case. Read the science again since you didn't get it all the other times it was posted:
"European populations lacked sharp discontinuities. Overall, studies have found only a low level of genetic differentiation between subpopulations, and differences which did exist were characterized by a strong continent-wide correlation between geographic and genetic distance. The researchers take this observation to imply that genetically, Europeans are not distributed into discrete populations.
Studies have noted the unusually high degree of European homogeneity: "there is low apparent diversity in Europe with the entire continent-wide samples only marginally more dispersed than single population samples elsewhere in the world".
that's funny because nowhere did i write italians are not white! you just brought that up. i did say however that ITALIANS ARE NOT GENETICALLY IDENTICAL TO OTHER WHITES ESPECIALLY IN NORTHERN, WESTERN, AND EASTERN EUROPE. But as you have repeatedly said all europeans fall into similar "human gene clusters" since obviously they have coexisted and mixed for many generations and share a the same maternal dna. In order to prove me wrong you would have to undo all of the developments made in human genome sequencing and all of the data provided by scientists clearly showing this fact.. the sooner you accept this the sooner we can move on to other things but until then i will keep coming back to disprove your nonsense!
Evert

Bronx, NY

#5645 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
that's funny because nowhere did i write italians are not white! you just brought that up. i did say however that ITALIANS ARE NOT GENETICALLY IDENTICAL TO OTHER WHITES ESPECIALLY IN NORTHERN, WESTERN, AND EASTERN EUROPE. But as you have repeatedly said all europeans fall into similar "human gene clusters" since obviously they have coexisted and mixed for many generations and share a the same maternal dna. In order to prove me wrong you would have to undo all of the developments made in human genome sequencing and all of the data provided by scientists clearly showing this fact.. the sooner you accept this
the sooner we can move on to other things but until then i will keep coming back to disprove your nonsense!
No one is genetically identical to anyone, not even twins, I never said anything about being ‘identical’. What I have been saying as proven by scientific data is that Italians are not different genetically from other Europeans that is why they cluster genetically with other Europeans, because they show to have the greatest similarities genetically with other Europeans. Any suppose "difference" are very small and a none case. Read the science again since you didn't get it all the other times it was posted:

"European populations lacked sharp discontinuities. Overall, studies have found only a low level of genetic differentiation between subpopulations, and differences which did exist were characterized by a strong continent-wide correlation between geographic and genetic distance. The researchers take this observation to imply that genetically, Europeans are not distributed into discrete populations.

Studies have noted the unusually high degree of European homogeneity: "there is low apparent diversity in Europe with the entire continent-wide samples only marginally more dispersed than single population samples elsewhere in the world".

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#5646 Apr 21, 2014
Evert said

Denial and false science is what blacks like you live in.

It's ironic that you claim Cameroons who carry the Eurasian R1b marker are still black but still try to makeItalians and other Southern Europeans, who carry predominate European markers and a small minority as in less then 3% of African markers, as "none white".

The fact remains Italians and Southern Europeans are white, they carry predominate European markers and cluster genetically with all other Europeans.

KiloEcho replies

Your racist ancestors applied the one drop rule to African Americans.

Even the lightest ones, including those with milk white skin, blue eyes and blond hair were categorized as Black people.

Around the Mediterranean region, it is the one drop rule in the reverse mode, particularly for Southern Europeans.

Their African ancestry evidenced by countless of DNA studies is downplayed or ignored.

Southern Europeans carry African signature genes. They suffer from genetic diseases typical to Africans.

One drop of crude oil does not taint a gallon of milk in the Mediterranean region.

Why the double standard?

It is pure propaganda to say that all Europeans, including Southern Europeans are White.

The plain truth is that countless or Europeans, Southern Europeans, in particular are mixed.
lmer

Lynnwood, WA

#5647 Apr 21, 2014
Evert wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is genetically identical to anyone, not even twins, I never said anything about being ‘identical’. What I have been saying as proven by scientific data is that Italians are not different genetically from other Europeans that is why they cluster genetically with other Europeans, because they show to have the greatest similarities genetically with other Europeans. Any suppose "difference" are very small and a none case. Read the science again since you didn't get it all the other times it was posted:

you are right no one is genetically identical but here we are talking about racial genetics and genes are the main element of race, not culture or geography. I used the term "genetically identical" because your were trying to avoid discussing haplogroups or anything science based so maybe i thought you would understand genes. I will not argue whehter or not italians are white that is up to them to decide according to their own CULTURAL BELIEFS but that does not change the fact genetically italians have a lot more in common especially on their paternal dna with north africans and middle easterners than they do with british or german. this can be proven in countless ways starting with doing a quick comparison of physcial traits between these groups. This observation alone should be enough for any intelligent person to realize southern europeans are simply a different stock of people than northern europeans. another evidence for the differentiation of these groups is their history. as you know in greek history there was NO CONTACT with germanic people. if there was it would have been so minor and irrelevant it was not once mentioned in their history. The romans were closer to germans and they did bring along of germans as mercenaries so it makes sense the romans have more german dna than greeks do but even in roman history the most imporatant places for cultural interaction was not in northern europe but in the medditerean region including north africa and near east. does this mean romans and greeks have nothing in common with germans? no because they all speak indo-european and likely share similar mtdna, thus giving them a common origin at some prehistoric period that no one as of now can be sure of. but that does not change the fact between then and now a lot has happened in europe that was enough to give southern europeans a different racial and cultural identity than northern europeans which was clearly evident until the collapse of rome.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#5648 Apr 21, 2014
Evert said

I don't need to prove anything, it's blacks like you who can't stand the fact that Italians and other Southern Europeans are white as they don't hold a minority status that none whites hold, so nobody cares that racist blacks like you wish Italians were not white or that they were genetically 'different' from all other Europeans when all scientific evidence clearly shows Italians to be similar to all other Europeans.

KiloEcho replies

I am not an African American. I do not hold a minory status.

I am not racist al all.

Racists are dangerous individuals with criminal tendencies. They tend to commit mass murders or genocides.

Racism is absolutely wrong.

Guinea negro or simply guinea is an ethnic/racial slur for Italians in the US.

The racial slur was not invented by Blacks by White people, the WASP, in particular.

Italians were lynched in America not by Blacks but by other Euro-descendants who questioned their Whiteness.

You are in denial if you refuse to believe that a large number of Europeans do not view Southern Europeas white, but near/off White, at best.
Evert

Bronx, NY

#5649 Apr 21, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
Your racist ancestors applied the one drop rule to African Americans.Even the lightest ones, including those with milk white skin, blue eyes and blond hair were categorized as Black people.Around the Mediterranean region, it is the one drop rule in the reverse mode, particularly for Southern Europeans.Their African ancestry evidenced by countless of DNA studies is downplayed or ignored.Southern Europeans carry African signature genes. They suffer from genetic diseases typical to Africans.One drop of crude oil does not taint a gallon of milk in the Mediterranean region.Why the double standard?It is pure propaganda to say that all Europeans, including Southern Europeans are White.The plain truth is that countless or Europeans, Southern Europeans, in particular are mixed.

Its a fact that all Europeans are white, including Southern Europeans, you just can't stand this fact. That's why ALL Europeans don't have a minority status that none whites have. Southern Europeans do not have 'African' ancestry as countless of DNA studies show them to have little to no African admixture. You just can't stand the fact that countless of studies have shown that Southern Europeans have little to no African admixture, meaning all your black racist claims of Southern Europeans not being white are all BS. No one applies the 'one drop rule' nowadays and it wasn't applied back then either, only racist whites and blacks even bring up this ridiculous 'rule' for whatever propaganda you want to promote. The one-drop rule was not even adopted as law until the 20th century. Before and during slavery, interracial relationships were formed and in the antebellum years, free people of mixed race (free people of color) were considered legally white even if individuals had up to one-eighth or one-quarter African ancestry (depending on the state). I suggest you look it up. 

As all scientific studies have shown Southern Europeans are not different genetically from other Europeans that is why they cluster genetically with other Europeans, because they show to have the greatest similarities genetically with other Europeans, while not clustering close to Africans. Any suppose "difference" are very small and a none case. Read the science again since you obviously didn't get it all the other times it was posted too:

lmer

Lynnwood, WA

#5650 Apr 21, 2014
italians know their main enemy have been germans and if germans had not overwhelmed rome with their sheer number rome would have survived longer but they brought the civilization to a halt because they were barbarians. after they destroyed rome with their genes they had the rest of western europe to themselves which is why they were able to thrive after the dark ages. the romans would have looked even more swarthy with oriental features than the italians of today.
lmer

Lynnwood, WA

#5651 Apr 21, 2014
Evert wrote:
<quoted text>

Its a fact that all Europeans are white, including Southern Europeans, you just can't stand this fact. That's why ALL Europeans don't have a minority status that none whites have. Southern Europeans do not have 'African' ancestry as countless of DNA studies show them to have little to no African admixture. You just can't stand the fact that countless of studies have shown that Southern Europeans have little to no African admixture, meaning all your black racist claims of Southern Europeans not being white are all BS. No one applies the 'one drop rule' nowadays and it wasn't applied back then either, only racist whites and blacks even bring up this ridiculous 'rule' for whatever propaganda you want to promote. The one-drop rule was not even adopted as law until the 20th century. Before and during slavery, interracial relationships were formed and in the antebellum years, free people of mixed race (free people of color) were considered legally white even if individuals had up to one-eighth or one-quarter African ancestry (depending on the state). I suggest you look it up. 

As all scientific studies have shown Southern Europeans are not different genetically from other Europeans that is why they cluster genetically with other Europeans, because they show to have the greatest similarities genetically with other Europeans, while not clustering close to Africans. Any suppose "difference" are very small and a none case. Read the science again since you obviously didn't get it all the other times it was posted too:

"Its a fact that all Europeans are white, including Southern Europeans, you just can't stand this fact."

No they are black. you are just an idiot. good to know you have no other arguments left.
lmer

Lynnwood, WA

#5652 Apr 21, 2014
at the end of the day what can you do when you face stiff opposition during an argument but to turn to old tactics bringing your ugly disgusting pale skin into the discussion just as the average redneck.
Evert

Bronx, NY

#5653 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right no one is genetically identical but here we are talking about racial genetics and genes are the main element of race, not culture or geography. I used the term "genetically identical" because your were trying to avoid discussing haplogroups or anything science based so maybe i thought you would understand genes. I will not argue whehter or not italians are white that is up to them to decide according to their own CULTURAL BELIEFS but that does not change the fact genetically italians have a lot more in common especially on their paternal dna with north africans and middle easterners than they do with british or german. this can be proven in countless ways starting with doing a quick comparison of physcial traits between these groups. This observation alone should be enough for any intelligent person to realize southern europeans are simply a different stock of people than northern europeans. another evidence for the differentiation of these groups is their history. as you know in greek history there was NO CONTACT with germanic people. if there was it would have been so minor and irrelevant it was not once mentioned in their history. The romans were closer to germans and they did bring along of germans as mercenaries so it makes sense the romans have more german dna than greeks do but even in roman history the most imporatant places for cultural interaction was not in northern europe but in the medditerean region including north africa and near east. does this mean romans and greeks have nothing in common with germans? no because they all speak indo-european and likely share similar mtdna, thus giving them a common origin at some prehistoric period that no one as of now can be sure of. but that does not change the fact between then and now a lot has happened in europe that was enough to give southern europeans a different racial and cultural identity than northern europeans which was clearly evident until the collapse of rome.

That's bull and you know it. Southern Europeans were never 'racially' different from other Europeans. As I have shown time and again Italians genetically have more in common with other Europeans rather then with Africans or Asians. If they were more similar genetically with Africans and Asians then they would have clustered with those groups and not Europeans, but as study after study has shown BTW both Greeks and Germans show closer genetic similarities to Germans then they do to Africans or Asians. Any suppose "difference" are very small and a none case. That's is why studies like the one below state Europeans have little to NO genetic differentiation between subpopulations:

Italians and Southern Europeans obviously identify as white and they clearly do not have a minority status that none whites have meaning they and all other Southern Europeans clearly identify and are white.
Evert

Bronx, NY

#5654 Apr 21, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
I am not an African American. I do not hold a minory status.
I am not racist al all.
Racists are dangerous individuals with criminal tendencies. They tend to commit mass murders or genocides.
Racism is absolutely wrong.
Guinea negro or simply guinea is an ethnic/racial slur for Italians in the US.
The racial slur was not invented by Blacks by White people, the WASP, in particular.
Italians were lynched in America not by Blacks but by other Euro-descendants who questioned their Whiteness.
You are in denial if you refuse to believe that a large number of Europeans do not view Southern Europeas white, but near/off White, at best.

You are in denial along with racist blacks like you who harp on what some racist whites says. Racist whites also claimed black people to be subhuman, do you believe THAT Malaki too? No you just harp on what suits your propaganda lies.
What a lie. A large number of Europeans do not view Southern Europeans as ‘not white’. Most Europeans and other white people clearly view Southern Europeans as white and have always identified them as part of the Caucasian and white race. You blacks just can’t deal with this fact. As state Italians and other Southern Europeans do not hold a minority status and they never did like none whites do, that is because they have always been viewed as white.

Evert

Bronx, NY

#5655 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
italians know their main enemy have been germans and if germans had not overwhelmed rome with their sheer number rome would have survived longer but they brought the civilization to a halt because they were barbarians. after they destroyed rome with their genes they had the rest of western europe to themselves which is why they were able to thrive after the dark ages. the romans would have looked even more swarthy with oriental features than the italians of today.
You are delusional as always. Italians and Germans were allies during WWII, and Romans viewed anyone who wasn't a Roman as a Barbarian including Africans. The Romans didn't look any more different from what modern Italians look like today: Europeans. You still can't stand the fact that Italians are white and don't hold minority status.
Evert

Bronx, NY

#5656 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Its a fact that all Europeans are white, including Southern Europeans, you just can't stand this fact."
No they are black. you are just an idiot. good to know you have no other arguments left.
You are the idiot who just said that Southern Europeans are "black". Ha! What a load of crock. Southern Europeans are white, if they were black or none white they'd hold minority status and they obviously are not a minority hence they are white and identify as white.
lmer

Lynnwood, WA

#5657 Apr 21, 2014
Evert wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional as always. Italians and Germans were allies during WWII, and Romans viewed anyone who wasn't a Roman as a Barbarian including Africans. The Romans didn't look any more different from what modern Italians look like today: Europeans. You still can't stand the fact that Italians are white and don't hold minority status.
why are you talking about world war 2?? lol are you mentally ill or you are out of anything else to say? by the way i am sure you know hitler never considered italians to be aryans. that was the hard cold reality and in fact i am glad you brought world war 2 into discussion because hitler who by the way happened to carry the e-m78 haplogroup made it clear that he only considered the british to be his equal and had a deep hatred for slavs and southern europeans for obvious reasons. let's not forget hitler had also devastated greece and also occupied much of northern italy until the end of the war. i wouldn't call that being an ally but a puppet master mussolini being the puppet hitler the master of course. you are an imbecile and if you keep providing me with some solid evidence to back up my points i will appreciate it.
Evert

Bronx, NY

#5658 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you talking about world war 2?? lol are you mentally ill or you are out of anything else to say? by the way i am sure you know hitler never considered italians to be aryans. that was the hard cold reality and in fact i am glad you brought world war 2 into discussion because hitler who by the way happened to carry the e-m78 haplogroup made it clear that he only considered the british to be his equal and had a deep hatred for slavs and southern europeans for obvious reasons. let's not forget hitler had also devastated greece and also occupied much of northern italy until the end of the war. i wouldn't call that being an ally but a puppet master mussolini being the puppet hitler the master of course. you are an imbecile and if you keep providing me with some solid evidence to back up my points i will appreciate it.

You are an imbecile. You made that idiotic comment about Italians 'hating' Germans, total BS, when in fact they do not, the two were allies during WWII. That's why. Hilter did too consider Italians and Southern Europeans as his equals, degenerate. That's why the Nazis claimed Italians and Southern Europeans as part of the 'aryan race'. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and you haven't backed up any 'points', you just make endless claims, lies, and post dubious opinions.
lmer

Lynnwood, WA

#5659 Apr 21, 2014
Evert wrote:
<quoted text>

You are an imbecile. You made that idiotic comment about Italians 'hating' Germans, total BS, when in fact they do not, the two were allies during WWII. That's why. Hilter did too consider Italians and Southern Europeans as his equals, degenerate. That's why the Nazis claimed Italians and Southern Europeans as part of the 'aryan race'. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and you haven't backed up any 'points', you just make endless claims, lies, and post dubious opinions.
why are you copying my insults? you are not clever enough to come up with your own insults?! lol but that must have really struck a cord because you know it is true and funny thing is you brought it up. tell me something when people and historians alike talk about hitler's description of the master aryan does he talk about brown eyes and dark hair and short stature like the majority of italians? are you being an imbecile buffoon again and further proving my points? oh i think so.
Evert

Bronx, NY

#5660 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you copying my insults? you are not clever enough to come up with your own insults?! lol but that must have really struck a cord because you know it is true and funny thing is you brought it up. tell me something when people and historians alike talk about hitler's description of the master aryan does he talk about brown eyes and dark hair and short stature like the majority of italians? are you being an imbecile buffoon again and further proving my points? oh i think so.

One can’t ‘copy’ insults of the English language that are for public usage, imbecile. Yes he did viewed Italians as part of the white race, that's why the Nazis were using the Italian salute. And given the fact that Hitler himself was short and brown hair, you have failed yet again in whatever idiotic claim you are trying to make. The Nazis, contrary to popular urban legend, did not discriminate against individuals based on characteristics such as hair and eye colour. Hitler and many Nazi officials had dark hair, dark eyes, were short and were still considered to be members of the white race under Nazi racial doctrine, as the determination of racial type depended on a preponderance of many characteristics in an individual rather than on one defining feature. I suggest you read up on "Racial policy of Nazi Germany". The only 'points' that are being proven here are what an illiterate degenerate you are.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5661 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff the Masshole is spending Easter in Connecticut, and he has autism. That should explain Evert's behavior.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5662 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not forget that the Japanese are white too, by autistic Masshole logic.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5663 Apr 21, 2014
Captain Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff the Masshole is spending Easter in Connecticut, and he has autism. That should explain Evert's behavior.
HA! I don't think so, but nice, ignoranus. Guess you missed me since you can't go a day without bringing up my name. FWIW, I've been enjoying the Boston Marathon in my homestate while having a good laugh at your expense. ;-p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are you a Christian? 4 min Samoan Irish 7
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,206,871
Whites Begging Blacks to buy/accept their views... 5 min Comics 15
Can Dogs Catch AIDS 5 min Vicktor81 1
News Confessions of a black atheist 6 min Gun Runner 12
The rise of Black Atheists (May '12) 6 min Samoan Irish 377
Scum Henry Kissinger's Quote 7 min Comics 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Ben YISRAEL 112,580
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 18 min Gargantos 122,994
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Ingwe Temujin 32,050
Biracial IS NOT black 22 min I Mixed Cocoa l 482
Why Whites can use the "N" word 24 min trish_b 53
More from around the web