Italians are NOT White!!!!
Evert

Springfield, NJ

#5654 Apr 21, 2014
KiloEcho wrote:
I am not an African American. I do not hold a minory status.
I am not racist al all.
Racists are dangerous individuals with criminal tendencies. They tend to commit mass murders or genocides.
Racism is absolutely wrong.
Guinea negro or simply guinea is an ethnic/racial slur for Italians in the US.
The racial slur was not invented by Blacks by White people, the WASP, in particular.
Italians were lynched in America not by Blacks but by other Euro-descendants who questioned their Whiteness.
You are in denial if you refuse to believe that a large number of Europeans do not view Southern Europeas white, but near/off White, at best.

You are in denial along with racist blacks like you who harp on what some racist whites says. Racist whites also claimed black people to be subhuman, do you believe THAT Malaki too? No you just harp on what suits your propaganda lies.
What a lie. A large number of Europeans do not view Southern Europeans as ‘not white’. Most Europeans and other white people clearly view Southern Europeans as white and have always identified them as part of the Caucasian and white race. You blacks just can’t deal with this fact. As state Italians and other Southern Europeans do not hold a minority status and they never did like none whites do, that is because they have always been viewed as white.

Evert

Springfield, NJ

#5655 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
italians know their main enemy have been germans and if germans had not overwhelmed rome with their sheer number rome would have survived longer but they brought the civilization to a halt because they were barbarians. after they destroyed rome with their genes they had the rest of western europe to themselves which is why they were able to thrive after the dark ages. the romans would have looked even more swarthy with oriental features than the italians of today.
You are delusional as always. Italians and Germans were allies during WWII, and Romans viewed anyone who wasn't a Roman as a Barbarian including Africans. The Romans didn't look any more different from what modern Italians look like today: Europeans. You still can't stand the fact that Italians are white and don't hold minority status.
Evert

Springfield, NJ

#5656 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Its a fact that all Europeans are white, including Southern Europeans, you just can't stand this fact."
No they are black. you are just an idiot. good to know you have no other arguments left.
You are the idiot who just said that Southern Europeans are "black". Ha! What a load of crock. Southern Europeans are white, if they were black or none white they'd hold minority status and they obviously are not a minority hence they are white and identify as white.
lmer

Lake Stevens, WA

#5657 Apr 21, 2014
Evert wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional as always. Italians and Germans were allies during WWII, and Romans viewed anyone who wasn't a Roman as a Barbarian including Africans. The Romans didn't look any more different from what modern Italians look like today: Europeans. You still can't stand the fact that Italians are white and don't hold minority status.
why are you talking about world war 2?? lol are you mentally ill or you are out of anything else to say? by the way i am sure you know hitler never considered italians to be aryans. that was the hard cold reality and in fact i am glad you brought world war 2 into discussion because hitler who by the way happened to carry the e-m78 haplogroup made it clear that he only considered the british to be his equal and had a deep hatred for slavs and southern europeans for obvious reasons. let's not forget hitler had also devastated greece and also occupied much of northern italy until the end of the war. i wouldn't call that being an ally but a puppet master mussolini being the puppet hitler the master of course. you are an imbecile and if you keep providing me with some solid evidence to back up my points i will appreciate it.
Evert

Springfield, NJ

#5658 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you talking about world war 2?? lol are you mentally ill or you are out of anything else to say? by the way i am sure you know hitler never considered italians to be aryans. that was the hard cold reality and in fact i am glad you brought world war 2 into discussion because hitler who by the way happened to carry the e-m78 haplogroup made it clear that he only considered the british to be his equal and had a deep hatred for slavs and southern europeans for obvious reasons. let's not forget hitler had also devastated greece and also occupied much of northern italy until the end of the war. i wouldn't call that being an ally but a puppet master mussolini being the puppet hitler the master of course. you are an imbecile and if you keep providing me with some solid evidence to back up my points i will appreciate it.

You are an imbecile. You made that idiotic comment about Italians 'hating' Germans, total BS, when in fact they do not, the two were allies during WWII. That's why. Hilter did too consider Italians and Southern Europeans as his equals, degenerate. That's why the Nazis claimed Italians and Southern Europeans as part of the 'aryan race'. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and you haven't backed up any 'points', you just make endless claims, lies, and post dubious opinions.
lmer

Lake Stevens, WA

#5659 Apr 21, 2014
Evert wrote:
<quoted text>

You are an imbecile. You made that idiotic comment about Italians 'hating' Germans, total BS, when in fact they do not, the two were allies during WWII. That's why. Hilter did too consider Italians and Southern Europeans as his equals, degenerate. That's why the Nazis claimed Italians and Southern Europeans as part of the 'aryan race'. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and you haven't backed up any 'points', you just make endless claims, lies, and post dubious opinions.
why are you copying my insults? you are not clever enough to come up with your own insults?! lol but that must have really struck a cord because you know it is true and funny thing is you brought it up. tell me something when people and historians alike talk about hitler's description of the master aryan does he talk about brown eyes and dark hair and short stature like the majority of italians? are you being an imbecile buffoon again and further proving my points? oh i think so.
Evert

Springfield, NJ

#5660 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you copying my insults? you are not clever enough to come up with your own insults?! lol but that must have really struck a cord because you know it is true and funny thing is you brought it up. tell me something when people and historians alike talk about hitler's description of the master aryan does he talk about brown eyes and dark hair and short stature like the majority of italians? are you being an imbecile buffoon again and further proving my points? oh i think so.

One can’t ‘copy’ insults of the English language that are for public usage, imbecile. Yes he did viewed Italians as part of the white race, that's why the Nazis were using the Italian salute. And given the fact that Hitler himself was short and brown hair, you have failed yet again in whatever idiotic claim you are trying to make. The Nazis, contrary to popular urban legend, did not discriminate against individuals based on characteristics such as hair and eye colour. Hitler and many Nazi officials had dark hair, dark eyes, were short and were still considered to be members of the white race under Nazi racial doctrine, as the determination of racial type depended on a preponderance of many characteristics in an individual rather than on one defining feature. I suggest you read up on "Racial policy of Nazi Germany". The only 'points' that are being proven here are what an illiterate degenerate you are.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5661 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff the Masshole is spending Easter in Connecticut, and he has autism. That should explain Evert's behavior.
Level 2

Location hidden

#5662 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not forget that the Japanese are white too, by autistic Masshole logic.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5663 Apr 21, 2014
Captain Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff the Masshole is spending Easter in Connecticut, and he has autism. That should explain Evert's behavior.
HA! I don't think so, but nice, ignoranus. Guess you missed me since you can't go a day without bringing up my name. FWIW, I've been enjoying the Boston Marathon in my homestate while having a good laugh at your expense. ;-p
lmer

Lake Stevens, WA

#5664 Apr 21, 2014
Evert wrote:
<quoted text>

One can’t ‘copy’ insults of the English language that are for public usage, imbecile. Yes he did viewed Italians as part of the white race, that's why the Nazis were using the Italian salute. And given the fact that Hitler himself was short and brown hair, you have failed yet again in whatever idiotic claim you are trying to make. The Nazis, contrary to popular urban legend, did not discriminate against individuals based on characteristics such as hair and eye colour. Hitler and many Nazi officials had dark hair, dark eyes, were short and were still considered to be members of the white race under Nazi racial doctrine, as the determination of racial type depended on a preponderance of many characteristics in an individual rather than on one defining feature. I suggest you read up on "Racial policy of Nazi Germany". The only 'points' that are being proven here are what an illiterate degenerate you are.
you have to admit you used it right after i easily disproved your point about the relationship between germans and italians and then insulted you which must have made an impact on you because it's true otherwise you wouldn't have decided to use it as your first sentence in order to get back at me...

"The overwhelming majority of the Slavic population which in Nazi ideology was considered non-Aryan and "sub-human", according to the Nazi secret plan Generalplan Ost were to be removed through expulsion, enslavement, starvation, and extermination from East-Central Europe. Nazis eventually decided to exterminate the Poles and most other Slavic people who, along with the Jews and Gypsies, were defined as untermenschen, and a danger to the "Aryan" or Germanic übermenschen master race. A small percentage of people living in Eastern Europe who were deemed by Nazis to be non-Slavic descendants of Germanic settlers, were seen as sufficient subjects for Germanisation."[ Janusz Gumkowkski and Kazimierz Leszczynski. "Hitler's Plans for Eastern Europe". Warsaw, Poland: Polonia Publishing House. pp. 7–33, 164–178. Archived from the original on 2012-05-27.]

"The fact that the Mediterranean race is responsible for the most important of ancient western civilisations was a problem for the promoters of Nordic superiority. According to Giuseppe Sergi, the Mediterranean race was the "greatest race of the world" and was singularly responsible for the most accomplished civilisations of ancient times, including those of Mesopotamia, Persia, Egypt, Greece, Phoenicia, Carthage, and Rome. The Mediterranean race was also a major influence to the outside world in the modern era, the most significant being Spain and Portugal when they became global empires, influencing most of the Americas. Spain is also responsible for being one of the first nations in discovering and colonising the Americas by its conquistadors.C. G. Seligman also stated that "it must, I think, be recognised that the Mediterranean race has actually more achievements to its credit than any other race, since it is responsible for by far the greater part of Mediterranean civilisation, certainly before 1000 BC (and probably much later), and so shaped not only the Aegean cultures, but those of Western as well as the greater part of Eastern Mediterranean lands, while the culture of their near relatives, the Hamitic pre-dynastic Egyptians, formed the basis of that of Egypt."[The Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland, Vol. 54.(January – June , 1924), p. 30.]
Evert

Springfield, NJ

#5665 Apr 21, 2014
Captain Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What are you talking about. Firstly I have no idea who Jeff is, secondly I'm nowhere near Massachusettes, lastly I'm from CT and closer to New York City.
lmer

Lake Stevens, WA

#5666 Apr 21, 2014
"Another important point of difference between the two was their racial views. Mussolini, like Hitler, considered white Europeans to be the architects of civilisation and culture – but his views on race did not extend to hateful anti-Semitism or eugenics. Mussolini was an Italian nationalist who often harked back to the glory and triumphs of ancient Rome. He was therefore scornful of Hitler’s rants about Aryan supremacy. In one speech, the Italian leader expressed “pity” for the racial views being expressed by the Nazis,“the descendants of those who were illiterate when Rome had Caesar, Virgil and Augustus.”
http://alphahistory.com/nazigermany/hitler-an...

please let's see you counter that IMBECILE other than avoiding the subject and talking about completely different things since you know you have already lost but i am willing to remain here for the rest of my life and continuously point out what a clueless monkey you are.
Level 2

Location hidden

#5667 Apr 21, 2014
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! I don't think so, but nice, ignoranus. Guess you missed me since you can't go a day without bringing up my name. FWIW, I've been enjoying the Boston Marathon in my homestate while having a good laugh at your expense. ;-p
What is your deal anyway, Masshole? You've been fighting here so desperately day in and day out while the rest of us have been pissing on you from a great height. You've gotta be either Italian or the gay lover of an Italian.
lmer

Lake Stevens, WA

#5668 Apr 21, 2014
"The Nazis explained this away by claiming that the elite warriors of the aristocracy of Ancient Greece, of Ancient Rome, and of the Spanish Empire were Nordic Aryans who had migrated south. However, they did admit that those of the Mediterranean race in general and notably such geniuses of the Mediterranean race as Dante Alighieri, Michelangelo, Andrea Palladio, Galileo Galilei, Enrico Fermi and Leonardo da Vinci tended to be more creative than Nordics." [ Rosenberg, Alfred Der Mythus des 20. Jahrhunderts, 1930 ("The Myth of the 20th Century")]
Evert

Springfield, NJ

#5669 Apr 21, 2014
lmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to admit you used it right after i easily disproved your point about the relationship between germans and italians and then insulted you which must have made an impact on you because it's true otherwise you wouldn't have decided to use it as your first sentence in order to get back at me...
"The overwhelming majority of the Slavic population which in Nazi ideology was considered non-Aryan and "sub-human", according to the Nazi secret Germanic settlers, were seen as sufficient subjects for Germanisation."[ Janusz Gumkowkski and Kazimierz Leszczynski. "Hitler's Plans for Eastern Europe". Warsaw, Poland: Polonia Publishing House. pp. 7–33, 164–178. Archived from the original on 2012-05-27.]
"The fact that the Mediterranean race is responsible for the most important of ancient western civilisations was a problem for the promoters of Nordic part of Eastern Mediterranean lands, while the culture of their near relatives, the Hamitic pre-dynastic Egyptians, formed the basis of that of Egypt."[The Journal of – June , 1924), p. 30.]
You've got to be kidding me. You didn't introduce me to those insults, I have used them many times before now. The fact that you actually believe this shows delusion beyond belief. For the record, you are quoting people who believed the Mediterranean race was part of the white race. So yet again you are not making any sense.
lmer

Lake Stevens, WA

#5670 Apr 21, 2014
"Giuseppe Sergi (March 20, 1841 – October 17, 1936) was an influential Italian anthropologist of the early twentieth century, best known for his opposition to Nordicism in his books on the racial identity of ancient Mediterranean peoples. His concept of the Mediterranean race, became important to the modelling of racial difference in the early twentieth century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuseppe_Sergi

I am done with you clown i'm sure you already know these facts, if not i hope you let your thick brain soak in and absorb this information.. it might come in handy next time so you wouldn't embarrass yourself in arguments and make your people look like idiots.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5671 Apr 21, 2014
Captain Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your deal anyway, Masshole? You've been fighting here so desperately day in and day out while the rest of us have been pissing on you from a great height. You've gotta be either Italian or the gay lover of an Italian.
I haven't posted or been on these forums for months; while you and your Afrocentric buddies can't go a day without posting on here about Europeans. Even when I'm not posting, you still can't go a day without talking about me. Go seek some help, Captain Moron.
lmer

Lake Stevens, WA

#5672 Apr 21, 2014
Evert wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the idiot who just said that Southern Europeans are "black". Ha! What a load of crock. Southern Europeans are white, if they were black or none white they'd hold minority status and they obviously are not a minority hence they are white and identify as white.
please don't take the scarasm to heart because god knows you are a simpleminded moron, but of course you are only a troll but a very stupid one with hidden intentions and motives...

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#5673 Apr 21, 2014
Phock this forum is a looney bin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people GO AWAY 2 min White 195
it must really suck being black! 3 min Redefined 37
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,704,166
WW model murders white husband to be with black... 4 min The Reigning Queen 3
"Patriot"/"KIR SUCKA" is DEFINITELY a homosexua... 6 min Yisraelite Suprem... 14
Sprog commits nyglicide after muh dkkn little s... 6 min Officer Nygtaser 1
Gay Marriage legalized in N Africa 9 min The Reigning Queen 3
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 26 min Redefined 33
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 1 hr ProudHuman 141
Negro Panther Film 6 hr Paul 44
More from around the web