*i meant BTW
Words of justice

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#5281 Nov 23, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am,
I'm certainly NOT arab or African !
You are half abbo, no wonder you have such a low IQ.
Now fck off.
Are you mad because I spoke of the truth?

Most Italian have inferiority complex they always dreaming of being white and waking up in the morning hallucinating that they are white lol

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#5282 Nov 23, 2013
Words of justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Italian have inferiority complex they always dreaming of being white and waking up in the morning hallucinating that they are white lol
He's not italian,he's a dirty indian living in the UK.As for italains,yes,the're white(at least the ones living N italy).
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#5284 Nov 24, 2013
Sicilians are whiter than snow:
www.youtube.com/watch...
AFG

London, UK

#5285 Nov 24, 2013
Words of justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Italian you idiot.
AFG

London, UK

#5286 Nov 24, 2013
iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>He's not italian,he's a dirty indian living in the UK.As for italains,yes,the're white(at least the ones living N italy).
I'm not indian you dumb pikey.
And Italians aren't white and neither are you.
Words of justice

#5289 Nov 24, 2013
i hate southern italian with dark skins and look similar to arabs. These people are far more racist than us and they have this very invasive personality could be because their great great ancestors were invaders or something.

White people are in fact some of the least racist people on earth. We just seem more racist people we let in millions of undesirable third world scums that never going to work a single day in their life and committing crimes. Then when we had enough and fought back then people call us racists.

That's fine, white people are racist we admit it. However, most arabs, blacks, indians, latins, chinese are far more racist than all of us. They suck up to us showing their innocent face preaching tolerance and equality is just a tactic of lowering our guards so they can invade us.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5291 Nov 25, 2013
Words of justice wrote:
i hate southern italian with dark skins and look similar to arabs. These people are far more racist than us and they have this very invasive personality could be because their great great ancestors were invaders or something.
White people are in fact some of the least racist people on earth. We just seem more racist people we let in millions of undesirable third world scums that never going to work a single day in their life and committing crimes. Then when we had enough and fought back then people call us racists.
That's fine, white people are racist we admit it. However, most arabs, blacks, indians, latins, chinese are far more racist than all of us. They suck up to us showing their innocent face preaching tolerance and equality is just a tactic of lowering our guards so they can invade us.
Precisely

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#5292 Nov 25, 2013
Jean Claude said

Give it up, slaves. I

Italians are white.. You're all dumb slaves. Blacks try to always claim that they are Native Americans and Moors, too. You're not. Get over it.

KiloEcho replies

You must suffer from historical amnesia like ALL the brainwashed descendants of Euro-slavers and Euro-colonialists. What you need is complete brain wash with a strong detergent

The history of Blacks did not start with our enslavement or colonization by White people.

ETYMOLOGY OF THE WORD SLAVE

The word slave comes from the Slavs, a European ethnic group, aka the eternal race of slaves. Even today, thousands of Slavic women are human and sex trafficked across the globe.

SLAVERY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A PARTICULAR RACE

Slavery has nothing to do with race or technological advancement. The powerful and rich enslave the weak and the poor if society does not protect them.

THE MOST FAMOUS SLAVES IN THE WORLD ARE, IN FACT, EUROPEANS (AKA WHITES).

Europeans were slaves under different appellations in Africa and Asia.

1) JANISSARIES: The Janissaries were infantry Musketeer units that formed the Ottoman sultan's household troops and bodyguards. The force was created by the Sultan Murad I from Christian boys levied through the dev&#351;irme system from conquered countries in the 14th century and was abolished by Sultan Mahmud II in 1826 in the Auspicious Incident.

2) MAMLUKS: A Mamluk was a soldier of SLAVE origin, who were predominantly Cumans or Kipchak and later Circassian and Georgian.Over time, Mamluks became a powerful military caste in various Muslim societies. Particularly in Egypt, but also in the Levant, Iraq, and India, Mamluks held political and military power.

3) SAQALIBA: The term refers to the Slavs, particularly Slavic slaves and mercenaries in the medieval Arab world, in the Middle East, North Africa, Sicily and Al-Andalus.

4) BARBARY SLAVES: Moors and Arabs located in the Barbary Coast (North Africa) captured more than 1 million slaves from Europe. They were pirates who attacked European villages and ships. The most daring even attacked American ships. There were slaves markets in North Africa where Europeans were sold.

5) PUNIC SLAVES: The Empire of Carthage temporarily held a portion of Europe. Defeated White warriors sent to slavery in Africa.

6) MOREAN SLAVES: Morean Greeks slaves were brought to Egypt and sold on public markers as late as 1828.

As for the Moors, they were originally a black skinned people, hence the expression black as a Moor, the blackface Moor or blacking up as a Moor.

There were black skinned Native Americans. You should read 3Primitive Black Nations of America by Constantine Rafinesque.

Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a scientist and a prolific historian of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.

Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization. The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.

However, the Black race appears to be the first.

The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.

Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.

THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS.

Level 4

Bucharest, Romania

#5293 Nov 25, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'm not white,I'm a black guy living in eastern europe.I never leave my house though,there are too many neo nazis killing kneegers just like me on a regular basis.
Tom

Ardsley, NY

#5294 Nov 25, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians are white. You are a dirty smelly Indian living in a European country cause your smelly Asian country is an undeveloped SH ithole.
AFG

Ware, UK

#5295 Nov 25, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians are white. You are a dirty smelly Indian living in a European country cause your smelly Asian country is an undeveloped SH ithole.
I'm NOT Indian, both Italians and indians are smelly.
I'm Aryan Now fccck off!
AFG

Ware, UK

#5296 Nov 25, 2013
iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I'm not white,I'm a black guy living in eastern europe.I never leave my house though,there are too many neo nazis killing kneegers just like me on a regular basis.
I know you're not black, but seriously are you white or a pikey?
Nathaniel

Absecon, NJ

#5297 Nov 26, 2013
KiloEcho replies
You must suffer from historical amnesia like ALL the brainwashed descendants of Euro-slavers and Euro-colonialists. What you need is complete brain wash with a strong detergent
The history of Blacks did not start with our enslavement or colonization by White people.
The word slave comes from the Slavs, a European ethnic group, aka the eternal race of slaves. Even today, thousands of Slavic women are human and sex trafficked across the globe.
Slavery has nothing to do with race or technological advancement. The powerful and rich enslave the weak and the poor if society does not protect them.
You so crazy. lol. Congrats on proving that you know how to copy/paste. This must have been a big accomplishment for you. I'm sure the Black pride website you obtained this b.s. "information" from is really proud.
First of all, the original origin of the word "slave" is from Latin. The Latin word for it was "sclavus." The next adaptation of the word came from the French word, "esclava." Then it finally became, "slave." The final version is Middle English. You really need to start getting your sources from actual websites that provide facts. Not that any of this "slave" talk really matters, because I know you posted it just to try and make yourself seem intelligent.
SLAVS/SLAVIC doesn't have anything to do with English word "SLAVES."
"Slavs" comes from the Slavic word for glory,"SLAVA", this word is only similar with the English word "slaves." Just like the word "ROME" or "ROMANS" is similar to the word/name for Gypsies, "Romani" or "Roma", but they have nothing to do with each other, as Gypsies are not ethnically Romanian, Roman, or Italian.
Also, the Moors were NOT Sub-Saharan Black. They were mixed Berber (Spanish/French) and Arab. That's a historical fact that is documented and can't be refuted, no matter what the African pride website says that you obtained all of your false information from. Although some have been darker complected, that doesn't mean they were Sub-Saharan Black, as I know this was the point of you illuminating this.
[URL=http://www.sherv.net/emot icons.html][IMG]http://www.she rv.net/cm/emoticons/fighting/b ash-head.gif[/IMG][/URL]
You were right about one thing. Slavery does go back waaaaaaaaaay before Sub-Saharan Blacks were ever enslaved. In fact, they were still swinging from trees. Maybe you pointing this fact out will finally get African-Americans to stop whining about slavery????? Yea, I didn't think so either.:D
You Africans really need to give it up already. Just because someone is tan or darker, that doesn't mean they are Sub-Saharan Black. You guys make yourselves look stupider with every post. It's quite entertaining to watch.:D
citizen 1986

UK

#5298 Nov 26, 2013
Nathaniel wrote:
KiloEcho replies
You so crazy. lol. Congrats on proving that you know how to copy/paste. This must have been a big accomplishment for you. I'm sure the Black pride website you obtained this b.s. "information" from is really proud.
First of all, the original origin of the word "slave" is from Latin. The Latin word for it was "sclavus." The next adaptation of the word came from the French word, "esclava." Then it finally became, "slave." The final version is Middle English. You really need to start getting your sources from actual websites that provide facts. Not that any of this "slave" talk really matters, because I know you posted it just to try and make yourself seem intelligent.
SLAVS/SLAVIC doesn't have anything to do with English word "SLAVES."
"Slavs" comes from the Slavic word for glory,"SLAVA", this word is only similar with the English word "slaves." Just like the word "ROME" or "ROMANS" is similar to the word/name for Gypsies, "Romani" or "Roma", but they have nothing to do with each other, as Gypsies are not ethnically Romanian, Roman, or Italian.
Also, the Moors were NOT Sub-Saharan Black. They were mixed Berber (Spanish/French) and Arab. That's a historical fact that is documented and can't be refuted, no matter what the African pride website says that you obtained all of your false information from. Although some have been darker complected, that doesn't mean they were Sub-Saharan Black, as I know this was the point of you illuminating this.
[URL=http://www.sherv.net/emot icons.html][IMG]http://www.she rv.net/cm/emoticons/fighting/b ash-head.gif[/IMG][/URL]
You were right about one thing. Slavery does go back waaaaaaaaaay before Sub-Saharan Blacks were ever enslaved. In fact, they were still swinging from trees. Maybe you pointing this fact out will finally get African-Americans to stop whining about slavery????? Yea, I didn't think so either.:D
You Africans really need to give it up already. Just because someone is tan or darker, that doesn't mean they are Sub-Saharan Black. You guys make yourselves look stupider with every post. It's quite entertaining to watch.:D
And your post makes you sound very ignorant. No one said italians are black the question is are they white. And what is subsaharan black is there another type of black. What exactly should black people give up on . If you can't handle the truth then don't bother reading the post. Here we have freedom to express whatever we want.
citizen 1986

UK

#5299 Nov 26, 2013
Words of justice wrote:
Your just saying rubbish its obivious you know nothing. The italians in italy today aren't related to the original founders of Rome. They are invaders as well you are the racist one get a life .

Level 4

Bucharest, Romania

#5300 Nov 26, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
No,I'm very serious.I'm a black guy,with pale skin,green eyes and light brown hair.

Level 4

Bucharest, Romania

#5301 Nov 26, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,and btw.Irish travellers are not gypsyes,you dirty durtskin subhuman scum.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5302 Nov 26, 2013
citizen 1986 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your post makes you sound very ignorant. No one said italians are black the question is are they white. And what is subsaharan black is there another type of black. What exactly should black people give up on . If you can't handle the truth then don't bother reading the post. Here we have freedom to express whatever we want.
What a hypocrite opinion, sockie. So black people are black, but white people like the Italians who are Europeans, a term that clearly identifies one as white, are not white? Contradictory hypocrite. Italians are Europeans, therefore they are white, they identify as white, they cluster with all other Europeans genetically and phenotypically, and geographically as well as cultarly, linguistically and historically ARE EUROPEAN=white. Europeans are the LEAST diverse continental people, meaning Italians are similar to all other Europeans.
Words of justice

#5304 Nov 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hypocrite opinion, sockie. So black people are black, but white people like the Italians who are Europeans, a term that clearly identifies one as white, are not white? Contradictory hypocrite. Italians are Europeans, therefore they are white, they identify as white, they cluster with all other Europeans genetically and phenotypically, and geographically as well as cultarly, linguistically and historically ARE EUROPEAN=white. Europeans are the LEAST diverse continental people, meaning Italians are similar to all other Europeans.
What's used to be is nothing but a history. Italian today are a mix breed of the original europeans and the arab/black invaders. You people are half breed and are no longer Europeans or even white.

You have blakc eyes, black hairs, dark skins and arab features you're more arab than you think you might be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min SOS 1,419,749
best of ben shapiro 6 min UltimateRateTV 1
Is Handicap Parking Only Also For Healthy Black... (Jul '08) 15 min Hugh Janus 67
Why do blacks claim they invented peanut butter? 21 min Hugh Janus 9
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 37 min sopheast 56
Natural Hair Trend Followers are Annoying - Som... 48 min reallyawesome 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr LION 544
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr LION 47
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LION 47,893
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 4 hr enoch powell 62
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 6 hr ROMPER STOMPER 75
More from around the web