Italians are NOT White!!!!
A wog guy

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#5257 Nov 21, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
what BS Iranians aren't middle eastern.
The real middle easterners are Arabs and jews.
Stop trying to be white...you obviously having some inferiority complex
AFG

Ware, UK

#5258 Nov 21, 2013
A wog guy wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF???
How am I trying to be white?
Whites aren't aryan,you fccktard.
AFG

Ware, UK

#5259 Nov 21, 2013
A wog guy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I'm half white.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#5260 Nov 21, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I'm half white.
Then you're a subhuman gypo.Gtfo.
AFG

UK

#5261 Nov 21, 2013
iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>Then you're a subhuman gypo.Gtfo.
WTF???
Are you retarded or do just pretend?
Im half aryan and half PURE white, therefore I'm a superhuman.
Now go suck off your boyfriend toxic mist, you subhuman pikey.
Words of justice

#5263 Nov 21, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF???
Are you retarded or do just pretend?
Im half aryan and half PURE white, therefore I'm a superhuman.
Now go suck off your boyfriend toxic mist, you subhuman pikey.
oh boy you really do have a inferiority complex do you? Where are you from? let me guess...it's Iran....

If so then you're not white and not aryan you must be dreaming and hallucinating that you're white but in fact you aren't.

Hooked nose brown skin sand goons can't be white man that's hilarious.
Nikola Pavlovic

Niles, IL

#5264 Nov 21, 2013
Why are some of you Americans so ignorant,Italians are white.They do look darker in comparison to Northern Europeans.Italians look very similar to other Southern Europeans such as Serbians,Greeks,Albanians,Span iards,Bulgarians,who are also white.Also if you people know any history you would know that in the world war 2 Italians were on the side on Hitler.They were fascists. They were really racist toward blacks and jews.They were white power,and are even to this day.Watch some European soccer and see how racist real Italians from Italy are to the colored people. Try to go to Italy and tell people they aren't white,they would be laughing at you. Italians are Europeans and all European nations are white.
AFG

Ware, UK

#5265 Nov 21, 2013
Words of justice wrote:
<quoted text>
oh boy you really do have a inferiority complex do you? Where are you from? let me guess...it's Iran....
If so then you're not white and not aryan you must be dreaming and hallucinating that you're white but in fact you aren't.
Hooked nose brown skin sand goons can't be white man that's hilarious.
No I fcckin don't.
Where did I say I'm white?
I'm NOT from Iran you douchebage,I'm half White European ad half Aryan.
I can't help what I am.
AFG

Ware, UK

#5266 Nov 22, 2013
Nikola Pavlovic wrote:
Why are some of you Americans so ignorant,Italians are white.They do look darker in comparison to Northern Europeans.Italians look very similar to other Southern Europeans such as Serbians,Greeks,Albanians,Span iards,Bulgarians,who are also white.Also if you people know any history you would know that in the world war 2 Italians were on the side on Hitler.They were fascists. They were really racist toward blacks and jews.They were white power,and are even to this day.Watch some European soccer and see how racist real Italians from Italy are to the colored people. Try to go to Italy and tell people they aren't white,they would be laughing at you. Italians are Europeans and all European nations are white.
Italians look nothing like Albanians or Bulgarians, Albanians and Bulgarians are white you moron.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#5268 Nov 22, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians look nothing like Albanians or Bulgarians, Albanians and Bulgarians are white you moron.
Southern Italians ladies/men looking exactly like WHITE Europeans which they ARE:

www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#5269 Nov 22, 2013
Nikola Pavlovic said

Why are some of you Americans so ignorant,Italians are white.They do look darker in comparison to Northern Europeans.

Italians look very similar to other Southern Europeans such as Serbians,Greeks,Albanians,Span iards,Bulgarians,who are also white.

Try to go to Italy and tell people they aren't white,they would be laughing at you. Italians are Europeans and all European nations are white.

KiloEcho replies

You are drowning in denial about the African ancestry of Italians.

Many Italians, including on this AA forum, have stated that they are not White and do not feel White

Were they ignorant Americans?

Italians have been called names by other Europeans because of their dark hair, dark features and dark skin.

Other Europeans and Euro-descendants went as far as calling them Guinea [email protected]

It is pure propaganda to say that all Europeans are White and that all European nations are White nations.

It is far from reality. Millions Europeans are not White, but mixed.

Europeans themselved admit that some of them inherited genes from non White ancestors from Asia or Africa (the Mongols the Huns, the Moors etc.)

In addition, DNA does not lie.

Italians have 9.2% "sub-Saharan" ancestry on average.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.13...

Autosomal ancestry in Italy

A panel of 52 AIMs was genotyped in 435 Italian individuals in order to estimate the proportion of ancestry from a three-way differentiation: sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Asia.

Structure analyses allowed us to infer membership proportions in population samples, and these proportions can be graphically displayed, as in Figure 2.

This analysis indicated that Italians have a basal proportion of sub-Saharan ancestry that is higher (9.2%, on average) than other central or northern European populations (1.5%, on average).

The amount of African ancestry in Italians is however more comparable to (but slightly higher than) the average in other Mediterranean countries (7.1%). Figure 2 shows in a triangle plot the relationships of Italians compared to other European, African and Asian populations.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5270 Nov 22, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Many Italians, including on this AA forum, have stated that they are not White and do not feel White
Italians have been called names by other Europeans because of their dark hair, dark features and dark skin.
Other Europeans and Euro-descendants went as far as calling them Guinea [email protected]
It is pure propaganda to say that all Europeans are White and that all European nations are White nations.
Europeans themselved admit that some of them inherited genes from non White ancestors from Asia or Africa (the Mongols the Huns, the Moors etc.)
A panel of 52 AIMs was genotyped in 435 Italian individuals in order to estimate the proportion of ancestry from a three-way differentiation: sub-Saharan Africa, Europe and Asia.
Structure analyses allowed us to infer membership proportions in population samples, and these proportions can be graphically displayed, as in Figure 2.
This analysis indicated that Italians have a basal proportion of sub-Saharan ancestry that is higher (9.2%, on average) than other central or northern European populations (1.5%, on average).
The amount of African ancestry in Italians is however more comparable to (but slightly higher than) the average in other Mediterranean countries (7.1%). Figure 2 shows in a triangle plot the relationships of Italians compared to other European, African and Asian populations.
Lying "motts" or "KiloEcho" or 'becky' or whatever other FAKE username you post under next in your obsession to claim Europeans as 'not white'. Europeans did not mix with your Sub Saharan African types, that is why Europeans have little to NO Sub Saharan African admixture and why MILLIONS of Europeans have and still are WHITE since Africans never had much of a presence in Europe. Europeans mostly intermixed with other Europeans and Eurasian types, NOT with Sub Saharan Africans like you who never really had any presence in Europe, hence why even Southern Europeans have little to NO Sub Saharan African admixture.

Italians are white, identify as white and all other Europeans and most people identify as them as white since they are Europeans and everyone knows that European EQUALS being white. Italian history is European and genetically Italians cluster with all other Europeans and FAR AWAY from you Sub Saharan types. Only racists go around trying to claim Italians and other Europeans as 'not white' when all scientific and anthropological evidence show them to be as white as any other Europeans. Event that is why the study YOUR ignorant self posted showed Italy to have little to NO Sub Saharan African admixture from any "black Africans", and those Moors who were in the region were North African Berbers to begin with, not Sub Saharan African types like, you scientifically challenged kookclock.

"To me, the differences among Southern European populations were really interesting. Populations in southwestern Europe, such as Spain and Portugal, showed clear evidence of North African gene flow,----> BUT THERE WAS LITTLE <--- in south-central regions such as Italy, or in the southeastern populations of Greece or Turkey. We attribute this to relatively recent gene flow in historical times (most likely during the period of Moorish inhabitation in Iberia) that differentially impacted European regions." ~ Stanford geneticist Carlos Bustamante
Words of justice

#5271 Nov 22, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
No I fcckin don't.
Where did I say I'm white?
I'm NOT from Iran you douchebage,I'm half White European ad half Aryan.
I can't help what I am.
You're not half white or half aryan...

You're half african and half arabs and maybe 1%white?
Steve

France

#5272 Nov 22, 2013
Words of justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Italian, but this forum is seriously beyond a joke, that was meant to do nothing but spread untrue propaganda, and slander italians. The original Italians were called "Italics." They were different groups that were native to every part of ancient Italy. They were Indo-European/Caucasian. And, sorry to burst your bubble, they were VERY white. Italy has immigrants, just like any other country in the world. There have been SMALL settlements of other ethnicities that did settle in small areas in Italy. They are Italian by nationality only, not ethnicity. This doesn't mean that REAL Italians are suddenly not white. When Stormfront, a white nationalist community, acknowledges that italians are white.....(which they have)....they're indeed white. Sorry, uneducated people, but the truth is the truth. I'm sure the Italian guy that stole your girlfriend(s) is having a good laugh at this post. The proof is in the genes and it can't be refuted. They are European/Caucasian/White. And sorry, it's really hard to take any topic that was started by an uneducated, shirtless negro boy, taking a selfie, and calling himself "Black American Prince", seriously. Anyone supporting his claim should seriously punch themselves in the face, rethink their life, and enroll in the nearest university because YOU'RE ALL MORONS.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#5273 Nov 22, 2013
Iranians(persians) where once white.Yet,that was before they got invaded by the sand kneegers.On a side note,I'm not toxic mist,you dirty turdskin paki.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5274 Nov 22, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
Nikola Pavlovic said
Why are some of you Americans so ignorant,Italians are white.They do look darker in comparison to Northern Europeans.
Italians look very similar to other Southern Europeans such as Serbians,Greeks,Albanians,Span iards,Bulgarians,who are also white.
Try to go to Italy and tell people they aren't white,they would be laughing at you. Italians are Europeans and all European nations are white.
KiloEcho replies
According to Plosone they have 41/2 African DNA!
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5275 Nov 22, 2013
Bwahaha! Are you f***ers still at it? Okay, here's one to really offend you Massholes on this thread (or Masshole and his sock puppets).
I don't consider New Englanders to be real Americans. I say we kick them out and let them fend for themselves, or let them beg the British to take them back as a colony, lol. Might as well, they still think and act (and talk) like Brits. And they can take all the Italian Americans with them, and we'll give them Obama too and he can be just THEIR president.
I like it, I think I'm gonna start a new thread just for this topic.
Sam

Indianapolis, IN

#5276 Nov 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>According to Plosone they have 41/2 African DNA!
Lololol. Plos One. Are you really citing Plos One as a credible source? Lol. It's an open access, peer-reviewed pseudo "science" website. Opinions and biased "research" continuously get published on that website. Anyone can write or conduct their own "research" about anything and have it published. It's like Wikipedia for "science." It has no credibility whatsoever. Sorry.
AFG

London, UK

#5277 Nov 23, 2013
Words of justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am,
I'm certainly NOT arab or African !
You are half abbo, no wonder you have such a low IQ.
Now fck off.
AFG

London, UK

#5278 Nov 23, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Southern Italians ladies/men looking exactly like WHITE Europeans which they ARE:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Most Italians don't look like that, most look like gypsies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Simon Jester 1,382,476
What have the Asians done for the black community? 3 min Jax 23
How do Native Americans feel about AAs? (Dec '09) 11 min White and Right 842
t-ape-x's prediction 12 min marcos 5
anyone know any good famous dead nighur jokes 14 min ugly monkeys 1
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 17 min dcool 1,438
Marlo Hampton LOVES WHITE GUYS 21 min Dont Feed the Troll 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 30 min dcool 44,750
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 32 min Gus the bus 29
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 44 min Muhaamadisagoatsb... 55
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Sammy 134,145
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 5 hr creation diva 725
More from around the web