Italians are NOT White!!!!
Hahaha

Westchester, IL

#5210 Nov 20, 2013
Captain Murphy wrote:
Time to bring out the classics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DtmmFy4BhTgXX
This video blows away any argument.
Yea...great video and all, but it proves nothing. White, again, is a social concept to identify Caucasians/Europeans. There are whites that are lighter, and whites that are darker, but the proof is in the genes, and the testing has already been done that proves that ethnic/original/native (Italic) Italians are Caucasian/European. Which means, although some may be darker, they are still White. Nice try, though.

P.S. A video pieced together by some retarded amateur in their basement is a horrible source, as they could have put anyone, of any ethnicity, in that video. There's simply no way to tell. Actually the ones in the clearly marked Italian uniforms look extremely "White European." Your video is completely and utterly INVALID. You get an F-. You might also want to inform the idiot that put this together that if they want the video to be taken seriously they should learn how to spell the word "ITALIAN." It's not "ITALIEN."
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5211 Nov 20, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea...great video and all, but it proves nothing. White, again, is a social concept to identify Caucasians/Europeans. There are whites that are lighter, and whites that are darker, but the proof is in the genes, and the testing has already been done that proves that ethnic/original/native (Italic) Italians are Caucasian/European. Which means, although some may be darker, they are still White. Nice try, though.
P.S. A video pieced together by some retarded amateur in their basement is a horrible source, as they could have put anyone, of any ethnicity, in that video. There's simply no way to tell. Actually the ones in the clearly marked Italian uniforms look extremely "White European." Your video is completely and utterly INVALID. You get an F-. You might also want to inform the idiot that put this together that if they want the video to be taken seriously they should learn how to spell the word "ITALIAN." It's not "ITALIEN."
You're going to grasp desperately at any excuses you can, but it won't change a thing. Those are Italians. Included are well known politicians, actors/actresses, and athletes. And 2:15, 2:32, 3:17, those are Italians. They're not white, they never will be. I know the difference between my people and what's not my people.

You want sources? Here you go:
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5212 Nov 20, 2013
Captain Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to grasp desperately at any excuses you can, but it won't change a thing. Those are Italians. Included are well known politicians, actors/actresses, and athletes. And 2:15, 2:32, 3:17, those are Italians. They're not white, they never will be. I know the difference between my people and what's not my people.
You want sources? Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CQoJ9DVmKJQXX
Italians are white, you socketpuppet posting under various different fake usernames. Europeans equals being WHITE. Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, and all other southern Europeans are white, they are all EUROPEANS and being EUROPEANS means they are white.

"'White people' and modern racial hierarchies

The term "white race" or "white people" entered the major European languages in the later 17th century, originating with the racialization of slavery at the time, in the context of the Atlantic slave trade and enslavement of native peoples in the Spanish Empire. While first a social category, it has repeatedly been ascribed to strains of blood, ancestry, and physical traits, and was eventually made into a subject of scientific research, which culminated in scientific racism, before being widely repudiated by the scientific community. According to historian Irene Silverblatt, "Race thinking … made social categories into racial truths."[11] Bruce David Baum, citing the work of Ruth Frankenberg, states, "the history of modern racist domination has been bound up with the history of how European peoples defined themselves (and sometimes some other peoples) as members of a superior 'white race.'"[12]

According to Gregory Jay, a professor of English at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee,

The European had always reacted a bit hysterically to the differences of skin color and facial structure between themselves and the populations encountered in Africa, Asia, and the Americas (see, for example, Shakespeare's dramatization of racial conflict in Othello and The Tempest). Beginning in the 1500s, Europeans began to develop what became known as "scientific racism," the attempt to construct a biological rather than cultural definition of race ... Whiteness, then, emerged as what we now call a "pan-ethnic" category, as a way of merging a variety of European ethnic populations into a single "race" ..."

Deal with it: Being European = Being White.
Level 2

Location hidden

#5214 Nov 20, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians are white, you socketpuppet posting under various different fake usernames. Europeans equals being WHITE. Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, and all other southern Europeans are white, they are all EUROPEANS and being EUROPEANS means they are white.
The term "white race" or "white people" entered the major European languages in the later 17th century, originating with the racialization of slavery at the time, in the context of the Atlantic slave trade and enslavement of native peoples in the Spanish Empire. While first a social category, it has repeatedly been ascribed to strains of blood, ancestry, and physical traits, and was eventually made into a subject of scientific research, which culminated in scientific racism, before being widely repudiated by the scientific community. According to historian Irene Silverblatt, "Race thinking … made social categories into racial truths."[11] Bruce David Baum, citing the work of Ruth Frankenberg, states, "the history of modern racist domination has been bound up with the history of how European peoples defined themselves (and sometimes some other peoples) as members of a superior 'white race.'"[12]
According to Gregory Jay, a professor of English at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee,
The European had always reacted a bit hysterically to the differences of skin color and facial structure between themselves and the populations encountered in Africa, Asia, and the Americas (see, for example, Shakespeare's dramatization of racial conflict in Othello and The Tempest). Beginning in the 1500s, Europeans began to develop what became known as "scientific racism," the attempt to construct a biological rather than cultural definition of race ... Whiteness, then, emerged as what we now call a "pan-ethnic" category, as a way of merging a variety of European ethnic populations into a single "race" ..."
Sure, just like the fact that they're both located in Asia makes the Chinese and Indians exactly the same. You're a moron.
motts

UK

#5215 Nov 20, 2013
Captain Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, just like the fact that they're both located in Asia makes the Chinese and Indians exactly the same. You're a moron.
Excuse Jeff. He is insecure and ashamed of being Chinese. His way of dealing with his chronic inferiority complex is to 'defend' Whites at all costs so he can receive praise from them.

In layman's terms,'Jeff' is a footstool of White supremacy. He even refuses to admit that Italians are darker than other Europeans, when Italians admit that themselves. He is just a poor insecure psychologically damaged,'copy and paste' Troll who also uses various pseudonyms, pretending to be a Moor, Greek etc..anything to escape reality, that he is CHINESE and will always be…

Poor Jeff
Poor Jeff
Poor Jeff
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5216 Nov 20, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse Jeff. He is insecure and ashamed of being Chinese. His way of dealing with his chronic inferiority complex is to 'defend' Whites at all costs so he can receive praise from them.
In layman's terms,'Jeff' is a footstool of White supremacy. He even refuses to admit that Italians are darker than other Europeans, when Italians admit that themselves. He is just a poor insecure psychologically damaged,'copy and paste' Troll who also uses various pseudonyms, pretending to be a Moor, Greek etc..anything to escape reality, that he is CHINESE and will always be…
Poor Jeff
Poor Jeff
Poor Jeff
Whatever 'motts' or 'kilochoidiot' or whatever other FAKE username you post under 'Pn2lover'. Yeah we know those are all your fake usernames, obsessed with trying to claim Europeans like Italians aren't white just as you are obsessed in living in their European countries while degrading them. You pathetic socketpuppet troll. Too bad so sad for you that Italians are Europeans and as Europeans that means they were and are white. Now go pound sand, you self hating d !ckhead living in white peoples country while degrading them, Hypocrite of the first degree.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#5217 Nov 20, 2013
Captain Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are too stupid and not aware of the fact that the least diversity among continental peoples is found among Europeans, Captain Moron.

"The greener countries are more ethnically diverse and the orange countries more homogenous. There are a few trends you can see right away: countries in Europe and Northeast Asia tend to be the most homogenous, sub-Saharan African nations the most diverse. The Americas are generally somewhere in the middle. And richer countries appear more likely to be homogenous."

Stupidass, Italians are white. Europeans equals being WHITE. Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, and all other southern Europeans are white, they are all EUROPEANS and being EUROPEANS means they are white.

The European had always reacted a bit hysterically to the differences of skin color and facial structure between themselves and the populations encountered in Africa, Asia, and the Americas (see, for example, Shakespeare's dramatization of racial conflict in Othello and The Tempest). Beginning in the 1500s, Europeans began to develop what became known as "scientific racism," the attempt to construct a biological rather than cultural definition of race ... Whiteness, then, emerged as what we now call a "pan-ethnic" category, as a way of merging a variety of European ethnic populations into a single "race" ..."=white."

Level 2

Location hidden

#5218 Nov 20, 2013
motts wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Jeff
Poor Jeff
Poor Jeff
Ah, that explains it then.
Dennis

Absecon, NJ

#5219 Nov 20, 2013
Captain Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>
You want sources? Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CQoJ9DVmKJQXX
Sorry, but that was a horrible source and video. This video was even more laughable. The "sources" (if you want to call them that) in the video were all from the "Jewsmedia." As we all know, you can really trust the Jewsmedia (sarcasm). Jews are a nomadic tribe, and they have small settlements in EVERY country. That doesn't mean that the entire population is Jewish, you fucking dipshit. America has a 2% Jewish population. Does that mean that ALL Americans are Jews because some of the Jews slept with, and had children with gentiles. Jews are also known for being the most closed genetic circle on earth. They usually only marry other Jews. So they wouldn't be marrying Italians. Also, Italians (in Italy) usually stick to marrying their own. Jews have tried to infiltrate and associate themselves with almost every ethnicity on earth since the beginning of time. In Germany and Russia, they even took on their last names. It's already been proven that Jews are a separate genetic tribe. Sorry, but you've failed again. This is fun, though..lol Keep trying, Captain Numbnuts. Believe me, I'm smarter than you. Just give it up.:D
Level 2

Location hidden

#5220 Nov 20, 2013
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but that was a horrible source and video. This video was even more laughable. The "sources" (if you want to call them that) in the video were all from the "Jewsmedia." As we all know, you can really trust the Jewsmedia (sarcasm). Jews are a nomadic tribe, and they have small settlements in EVERY country. That doesn't mean that the entire population is Jewish, you fucking dipshit. America has a 2% Jewish population. Does that mean that ALL Americans are Jews because some of the Jews slept with, and had children with gentiles. Jews are also known for being the most closed genetic circle on earth. They usually only marry other Jews. So they wouldn't be marrying Italians. Also, Italians (in Italy) usually stick to marrying their own. Jews have tried to infiltrate and associate themselves with almost every ethnicity on earth since the beginning of time. In Germany and Russia, they even took on their last names. It's already been proven that Jews are a separate genetic tribe. Sorry, but you've failed again. This is fun, though..lol Keep trying, Captain Numbnuts. Believe me, I'm smarter than you. Just give it up.:D
Looks like someone signed into the wrong account to reply back to me. Sock puppet exposed.
Dennis

Absecon, NJ

#5221 Nov 20, 2013
?? Um..not quite. Merely looked at the video and noticed that it was completely false... It was quite an effort on your part though. Keep the basement propaganda video's coming. They are entertaining. It's funny to watch someone's inferiority complex play out in front on my eyes. It's okay..just remember the penis cream and pills won't make it bigger. I know this is going to be heartbreaking for you to comprehend. lol.
Level 2

Location hidden

#5222 Nov 20, 2013
Dennis wrote:
?? Um..not quite. Merely looked at the video and noticed that it was completely false... It was quite an effort on your part though. Keep the basement propaganda video's coming. They are entertaining. It's funny to watch someone's inferiority complex play out in front on my eyes. It's okay..just remember the penis cream and pills won't make it bigger. I know this is going to be heartbreaking for you to comprehend. lol.
Nope, nice try, sock puppet. Your attempt to redeem your exposure has failed. Guess you Nattick Massholes aren't too bright.
Dennis

Absecon, NJ

#5224 Nov 21, 2013
Wtf are you talking about, psycho. You must be on some weird medication. Post another basement propaganda video. I want to be entertained, Captain Bitchboy. :D Man, if I was as stupid as you, i'd just end it. You've been demoted from Captain to Private. :D
AFG

UK

#5225 Nov 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dingleberry. italians,spanish and greeks aren't darker then other Europeans. Yes just because they come from Europe DOES mean they are white. Go learn about the social concept of the term white since you are clueless about it. Being European equals to being white, that is what the term white typically is in regards to, you fool. Italians are Europeans, they aren't any darker then any other Europeans. Genetically and phenotypically Italians cluster with Europeans, given they ARE Europeans themselves they are white. Wrong idiot, Japanese are ASIANS and they aren't lighter then most Italians, dingleberry. Go learn about genetics because it is very obvious you have no clue what you are talking about, socketpuppet.
You're ignorant!
Italians, Spanish and gayreeks are darker than all Europeans, you fcktard.
Being European may equal to being white, but we all know that's not true.
Just take a look in the mirror, you'll see a gypsy not a white person.
-
Genetically Italians are mixed race they have black and Semitic DNA.
AFG

UK

#5226 Nov 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an fn' moron,'becky''kilocrazy''p2nlo ver' or whatever other FAKE username you post under next. Greeks, Spanish and Italians have always been white. They were never 'black' nor have they ever been 'semitic', stupid. They are INDO-Europeans look up what that term means, moron, because obviously based upon the stupidy you have been posting on here, you have no clue, you uneducated reject. Southern Europeans are as white as all other Europeans since they ARE European, retard. Genetically, phenotypically, linguistically they similar to all other Europeans since they ARE Europeans, stupid. Being European equals to being white. But then again we are speaking to an idiot who stupidly claimed the Japanese as 'Caucasians' and 'white'. You dumb idiot socketpuppet.
LOL! Wtf?
I'm NOT any of those people, you thick piece of sh1t.
Did I ever say gayreeks, Spanish or Italians were Semitic or black? NO
I said they were white originally but mixed with Semites and blacks.
I don't claim Japanese as Caucasians, but I did claim them as white as they have white skin.
NO Europeans are Caucasians the only Caucasians are those from the north Caucasus like Chechnya and Dagestan etc.
Level 2

Location hidden

#5227 Nov 21, 2013
Dennis wrote:
Wtf are you talking about, psycho. You must be on some weird medication. Post another basement propaganda video. I want to be entertained, Captain Bitchboy.:D Man, if I was as stupid as you, i'd just end it. You've been demoted from Captain to Private.:D
Wow. Bitter guy.
African AE

Table View, South Africa

#5228 Nov 21, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignorant!
Italians, Spanish and gayreeks are darker than all Europeans, you fcktard.
Being European may equal to being white, but we all know that's not true.
Just take a look in the mirror, you'll see a gypsy not a white person.
-
Genetically Italians are mixed race they have black and Semitic DNA.
Um....Nope they have only 3% African DNA and are mostly definitely European. Most of Europe originated from the Middle East!
African AE

Table View, South Africa

#5229 Nov 21, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Wtf?
I'm NOT any of those people, you thick piece of sh1t.
Did I ever say gayreeks, Spanish or Italians were Semitic or black? NO
I said they were white originally but mixed with Semites and blacks.
I don't claim Japanese as Caucasians, but I did claim them as white as they have white skin.
NO Europeans are Caucasians the only Caucasians are those from the north Caucasus like Chechnya and Dagestan etc.
CHECK THIS OUT:
European origins:
www.youtube.com/watch...
Europeans are RELATED TO EACH OTHER FAR MORE than anyone elae!
Words of justice

Endeavour Hills, Australia

#5230 Nov 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Um....Nope they have only 3% African DNA and are mostly definitely European. Most of Europe originated from the Middle East!
lmao...based on what claims or what bs documentary did you get the idea of europe originated from the middle shit east from?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5231 Nov 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong dingleberry. italians,spanish and greeks aren't darker then other Europeans. Yes just because they come from Europe DOES mean they are white. Go learn about the social concept of the term white since you are clueless about it. Being European equals to being white, that is what the term white typically is in regards to, you fool. Italians are Europeans, they aren't any darker then any other Europeans. Genetically and phenotypically Italians cluster with Europeans, given they ARE Europeans themselves they are white. Wrong idiot, Japanese are ASIANS and they aren't lighter then most Italians, dingleberry. Go learn about genetics because it is very obvious you have no clue what you are talking about, socketpuppet.
Indeed the social construct of what white entails rings a bell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pure-bred Berbers are 100% Caucasians !! (Nov '07) 2 min African AE 149
Are white people aware of white privilege? 7 min sup bro 172
Whites have destroyed this planet in 500 years (Nov '09) 7 min blacks be inventi... 58
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 11 min African AE 1,532
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 12 min zef 5,787
BW, how does it feel to be the target of racists? 14 min Fabulous 33
Barros reveals his ethnicity 14 min African AE 272
Africans did not sell their own 34 min Shola Babalola 94
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 45 min Mick 5,645
Why are most white people racist? 55 min Mick 2,121
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 1 hr selina london 289
More from around the web