Italians are NOT White!!!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#5171 Nov 13, 2013
Mario suck said

Italian are brown so they are not white. Italian are a mixture of European, arab and black and they can never be pure Caucasian as well.

You people are half breed and doesn't really belong to Europe. Italy should be kicked out of the European union as soon as possible.

KiloEcho replies

You are generalizing WAY too much as most Nordicists do when they speak about Southern Europeans, including Italians.

You made it sound as if ALL Italians are brown skinned or ALL Italians have Arab, European and Black in them.

THIS IS NOT TRUE AT ALL

Some Italians have Arab and/or Black in them, not ALL of them.

Italians does belong to Europe because Italy is located in Europe and because one of the greatest Empires founded in Europe is the Holy Roman Empire.

The whole of Europe owes a lot to the Romans and the Empire they founded. Its legacy is huge across Europe.
sean

South Lake, Australia

#5172 Nov 13, 2013
have any of you idiots been to italy? You'll be surprised. In the mid-north they are tall, white, blonde, brunette and redheads.

Do some research before you embarrass yourself. Better still, get out of your bedroom and go travelling. Especially you, black retarded american Prince
Stupid

San Pedro, CA

#5174 Nov 13, 2013
A lot of middle eastern countries are in asia. That dosnt make them yellow. Italians aren't white, There latin. When people do paperwork it says Hispanic/and or latino. There latin
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#5177 Nov 14, 2013
Stupid wrote:
A lot of middle eastern countries are in asia. That dosnt make them yellow. Italians aren't white, There latin. When people do paperwork it says Hispanic/and or latino. There latin
Italians are considered Europeans!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5178 Nov 14, 2013
Stupid wrote:
Dingleberry, Latin and Hispanic are European identities ORIGINALLY meaning they are white. Italians are white, they are EUROPEAN. The term 'Hispanic' or 'Latin' that you are talking about is a REGIONAL identity in the Latin America which is NOT a racial identity, just a AMERICAN is NOT a racial identity, given there are MANY Latin Americans who are of European ancestry aka WHITE people. Cameron Diaz, anyone? Martin Sheen? Italians are European therefore they are WHITE. Genetically as well as phenotypically they cluster with all other Europeans aka white people.
Jason Austin

Philadelphia, PA

#5179 Nov 14, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
But if you are black, why do you care? You're not Caucasian. You're not Italian. I don't see the relation.
Exactly what do you care if you are not white and why attack Italians why not attack all Europeans who you believe are not white like Antonio Banderas or darker skinned Germans and French, and what's your perception of us who you consider white. Im a pure white European and Italians, Germans, French,Swedes, Nordics, etc. are all my white bretheren.

Kathleen, FL

#5180 Nov 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
This is the dumbest argument I've ever seen, of course Italians are white, using their dark skin as an argument against that is dumb, because obviously you have no understanding of how tanning works, especially considering they live in the Mediterranean.
Some Irish are as dark as Italians, are they not white? And if they aren't white, what are they? They're not black, they're not semitic, they're not anything except WHITE. You can argue against Italians being white all you want but without any logical proof you just continue to make yourself look ignorant. The only non-whites in the entirety of Europe are Latinos, and technically Turks. There were the Moors, but that was Spain not Italy, and they're long gone.
You are an idiot. You were going good until your last two sentences.

True Spamiards are every bit as white as Italians. "Latino", in an American (US) context, is merely a political euphemism for Latin-Americans, not a race or even an ethnicity as so often stated. Latinos can be any race, though they are usually mixed.

As for Turks and Moors, they are actually both Caucasian racially. Moor is derived from the Latin word for foreigner and is a broad and imprecise Eyrocentric term for the North African Berbers and Arabs who in added Southern Europe. They were not black, as is often romantically assumed by Afrocentrists. There were likely a minority if blacks among them however, since the Arabs had been trading in black slaves for hundreds of year before Europeans got involved.

The Moors (occupied Sicily for longer than the US has been in existence. Almost every Sicilian is virtually assured to be part Arab or Berber. Arab was the main language of Sicily for hundreds of years, and the modern Sicilian dialect is loaded with Arab words (including "mafia").

Races aren't defined by man made continental boundaries and only correspond more or less to racial categories when they are separated by natural barriers that are hard to cross (and spread genes). In terms of geography, Caucasians are not indigenous solely to Europe, but also North Africa and the Middle East. Even South Asians (I.e. Pakistanis and Indians) are racially Caucasian, even though brow skinned and politically considered non-white,

Kathleen, FL

#5181 Nov 16, 2013
Jason Austin wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what do you care if you are not white and why attack Italians why not attack all Europeans who you believe are not white like Antonio Banderas or darker skinned Germans and French, and what's your perception of us who you consider white. Im a pure white European and Italians, Germans, French,Swedes, Nordics, etc. are all my white bretheren.
Antonio alba fears is white; paler than most Italians in fact. Only Americans say stupid shit like this because of this irrational concept of "Hispanic" which lumps together White Spaniards and mixed race Latin-Americans.

Kathleen, FL

#5182 Nov 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Antonio alba fears is white; paler than most Italians in fact. Only Americans say stupid shit like this because of this irrational concept of "Hispanic" which lumps together White Spaniards and mixed race Latin-Americans.
Autocorrect killed this post. See below...

Kathleen, FL

#5183 Nov 16, 2013
Mario suck wrote:
How are the italian white when they are brown? How is that going to add up?
You are not very bright. "White" is just an imprecise color metaphor for Caucasian; it doesn't mean one us literally pale as snow. Get a clue.

Kathleen, FL

#5184 Nov 16, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
Italians, Irishmen, and Jews only recently became classified as white. Prior to the 1920's they we're seen as beneath whites, but above blacks.
A buffer group.
This is a politically correct myth peddled by so-called "whiteness studies" academics (mostly white leftist academics). It's bullshit. Historic census records do not support this claim (all three groups were always classified as white; the country is named for an Italian, the constitution was signed by an Italian (William Paca) and the treasurer of the Confederacy was a Jew).

Leftists peddle this bull because it will make 'ethnic' whites abandon or deny their 'whiteness' and thereby be more open to far left ideology.
Rufus

Kathleen, FL

#5185 Nov 16, 2013
Campobaso n Bernalda wrote:
I'm 100% Italian and don't consider myself white at all. Its ridiculous morally, and culturally. You can imagine how many cousins I have 20 close cousins and we always argued this, and in our family we agreed by votes, we are not white. I researched and it comes down to the fact that white America discriminated Italians as badly as black people back in the day. They do only consider us white because we are part of Europe and they want our history. But they never respected our race or our culture witch I'm proud of. Just watch any movie that is about Rome. The actors have British accents! " I'm roman and I'm talking with a British accent" Romans did not talk like that! I'm from southern Italy and my grandparents and uncles who are not mobbed up or gang affiliated taught me growing up with physical discipline and the code of honor, omerta = see nothing, hear nothing, and say nothing. Going too or cooperating with law enforcement is dishonorable. If somebody crosses you or your family, a man is supposed to respond with violence. What kind of a man will go to another man (law enforcement) to handle personal matters? A coward... In my opinion a difference between Italians and white cultures is that whites believe in military and law enforcement (pointing the finger). We are strong, not week.
Cough *Mussolini* cough.

Italians are very likely the most virulently anti-black and racist of all whites.
Truth

Kathleen, FL

#5186 Nov 16, 2013
Blacks are embarrassingly obsessed with Italians. It is SOOOO obvious they hate the fact they are white and want to claim them as fellow "people of color".

Seriously blacks, lighten up.

I mean, there are some good looking blacks, right? You know, the ones who are mostly white?
Orbus

Kathleen, FL

#5187 Nov 16, 2013
Stupid wrote:
Latins are white, idiot. About a third or more of Europe is Latin. You are confusing Latin with Latin-American.
Dan

Absecon, NJ

#5188 Nov 19, 2013
You people saying Italians are not white are seriously some of the dumbest sons of bitches I've ever seen in MY LIFE. No wonder this country is going down the toilet...FAST! ITALIANS ARE WHITE. Get over it, ghetto boys and girls that want to be associated with Italians some way, some how. Pauly D is half Portugese. And surprise, surprise...he looks Portugese/Brazilian. I hope you all realize that using the cast of Jersey Shore isn't going to help you in your lifelong journey to try and prove that Italians aren't white, as the only cast member that was ALL Italian was Vinny. The only thing Italians are (and have ever been) mixed with is Greek and some Spanish (in Sicilians only), from SPAIN. The same thing applies to Greeks...they are mixed with Italians. Given your horrible education, I feel a need to point out that these two other countries (Spain and Greece) are also located in Europe. Give it up already. Your IQ is below room temperature, shit for brains. You're an inferior slave and you'll always be an inferior slave. Stop creating false topics on Topix to try and spread false propaganda to try and make yourself feel better about being the worst ethnicity on planet Earth.. Now run along and go write some rap lyrics, or rob someone. You know, what you people do best.
Dan

Absecon, NJ

#5190 Nov 19, 2013
Orbus wrote:
<quoted text>
Latins are white, idiot. About a third or more of Europe is Latin. You are confusing Latin with Latin-American.
Agreed....It's hard explaining this to morons who possess an IQ roughly the same as the speed limit in most major urban cities. Latin is an ancient Italic language. The Spanish and Italian languages are derived from Latin. Many South American countries speak Spanish because they were settled by the Spanish (from Spain) people. People that speak Spanish and Italian can be referred to as "Latino's" because they speak a Latin LANGUAGE, but the term "Latino" doesn't have any reference to what ethnicity that the people are that speak the Latin language. Italians are white, but they speak a Latin (Italic) language, so yes, you can refer to them as Latino's, but they're still White/Caucasian. People of Columbia speak Spanish, and yes, you can refer to them as "Latino's" because they speak Spanish, but they aren't primarily Caucasian (although they do possess a considerable amount of Spanish (from Spain) heritage, they also possess a considerable amount of Amerindian/Mestizo heritage. Do you now see how people of two different ethnicity's can be referred to as "Latino's", but aren't the same people?
AFG

Ware, UK

#5191 Nov 19, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dingleberry. Yes just because they come from Europe DOES mean they are white. Go learn about the social concept of the term white since you are clueless about it. Being European equals to being white, that is what the term white typically is in regards to, you fool. Italians are Europeans, they aren't any darker then any other Europeans. Genetically and phenotypically Italians cluster with Europeans, given they ARE Europeans themselves they are white. Wrong idiot, Japanese are ASIANS and they aren't lighter then most Italians, dingleberry. Go learn about genetics because it is very obvious you have no clue what you are talking about, socketpuppet.
No it doesn't!
If they're white then why do they have brown skin and KINKY hair?LOL
Those are NOT white features.
Maybe Italians were white once, but now they're mulattoes.
-
And yes italians,spanish and greeks are darker than all Europeans and japanese.
Italian(brown)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55170703 @N02/7878754056/
AFG

Ware, UK

#5192 Nov 19, 2013
Dennis

Absecon, NJ

#5193 Nov 19, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't!
If they're white then why do they have brown skin and KINKY hair?LOL
Those are NOT white features.
Maybe Italians were white once, but now they're mulattoes.
-
And yes italians,spanish and greeks are darker than all Europeans and japanese.
Italian(brown)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/55170703 @N02/7878754056/
You are one DUMB son of a bitch. lol. His hair is long and wavy. Many Europeans have long and wavy hair. Regardless, you illuminating the features of ONE man to try and represent the entire population is a complete joke, like you, and tells me everything i need to know about your "intelligence", or lack there of. He sure as hell looks European/white to me. You're basing your view of "white" off of the traditional pop culture Nordic view of white. You're obsessed with the tone of the skin color. In reality, White = Caucasian/European. The southern Europeans are darker due to more sun exposure. This has been proven, time and time again, but of course, we must beat the dead horse because a mentally challenged retard like you just won't give it a rest.
AFG

Ware, UK

#5196 Nov 19, 2013
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one DUMB son of a bitch. lol. His hair is long and wavy. Many Europeans have long and wavy hair. Regardless, you illuminating the features of ONE man to try and represent the entire population is a complete joke, like you, and tells me everything i need to know about your "intelligence", or lack there of. He sure as hell looks European/white to me. You're basing your view of "white" off of the traditional pop culture Nordic view of white. You're obsessed with the tone of the skin color. In reality, White = Caucasian/European. The southern Europeans are darker due to more sun exposure. This has been proven, time and time again, but of course, we must beat the dead horse because a mentally challenged retard like you just won't give it a rest.
LOL!calm down,retard.
I was clearly stating FACTS, the MAJORITY of Italians look like that guy and therefor are NOT white!
He looks like a gypsy NOT white.
Why do you wan't to be white so bad?
Be proud of who you are, stop trying to be something you'll never be.
many Italians do have kinky hair.
http://www.fretnotgospel.com/italy-people1.jp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,684,301
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 2 min Snr 751
Black male who was granted a heart transplant d... (Apr '15) 4 min T-BOS 2
Good morning my melanin-appropriate Human frien... 4 min Denigrade 12
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 7 min Wondering 51
LOL! Look at this white girl. 13 min Denigrade 15
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 13 min Joey 24
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 51 min Paul 157
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 2 hr KIP 28
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Paul 122