Comments
4,381 - 4,400 of 5,073 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 28
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5143 Oct 23, 2013
KiloEcho wrote:
All your insults and denials will not make the truth go away
Africa south of the Sahara is a geographic region and not a racial type.
There are millions of autochotonous black skinned Africans in North Africa and in the Saharan region like the Black Libyans, Black Algerians, Black Egyptians, Black Sudanese.
You are lying about ancient North Africans resemblance with modern North Africans
Dark brown North Africa became lighter and lighter over time due to White settlements, White invasions, White occupations and above ALL White slavery (Punic slaves, Barbary slaves, Saqaliba, Mameluk, Janissaries, Morean Greeks sold in Egypt as late as 1828, White slaves sold by Genoans etc.)
The Moors were notorious slavers and their slaves were first and foremost Whites. The White slave trade of the Moors lasted more than a thousand years. Whites were sold in public markets of North Africa as late as the 19C.
Light skinned North Africans are concentrated in coastal areas, urban cities and isolated moutains where their White ancestors sought refuge.
In rural areas and in southern regions of North Africa, North Africans are dark brown or black skinned.
How many times do we have to tell you that the generic, that is, UNMIXED, Moors are dark brown or black skinned people who migrated from East Africa to North Africa.
The original Moors look exactly like their genetic brothers from the Horn of Africa, like the Beja or the Afars, all carriers of the E3b aka e1b1b haplogroup.
Isidore of Seville wrote in the 6C that the Moors have bodies as black as night while the skin of the Gauls is white.
Was he an Afrocentric liar?
http://www.1902encyclopedia.com/M/MAU/maureta...
Mauretania, or Maurusia, as it was called by Greek writers, unquestionably signified the land of the Mauri, a term still retained in the modern name of Moors, and probably meaning originally nothing but "black men."
Is this 1902 encyclopedia an Afrocentric source?
As for Mediterraneans, countless studies have shown that they have black ancestry more than any other "Caucasians".
Lying MOORon, everyone knows when scientists say Sub Saharan African they mean black Africans. North Africans are not Sub Saharans, but nice try's idiot. Countless studies have shown that Mediterraneans have as little to NO black ancestry as any other "Caucasians". "Moors" did not hold a racial identity, stupid, it was originally meant towards North African Berbers, later on it was applied towards mostly Muslims of ANY COLOR and race including many who were white, black, brown, mixed and everything in between, moron. In other words included many Moors who were not 'black'.
http://warfare.totalh.net/Cantiga/Cantigas_de...
http://warfare.totalh.net/Cantiga/Cantigas_de...

"Black and White Moors: "The Beydanes, also known as White Moors, are the ruling caste in Mauritania. They are Arab Berber tribesmen whose ancestors established control in the seventeenth century. The Haratin, also known as Black Moors, are the descendants of black West Africans conquered and enslaved by the Beydanes centuries ago." from the New Yorker story, A Slave in New York, about a former slave who escaped in 1978, came to live in America and now works with the American Anti-Slavery Group.
http://www.newyorker.com/archive/2000/01/24/2...
Danny

Tonasket, WA

#5144 Oct 23, 2013
Are you serious? You are one dumb b!tch. You obviously don't know anything about the white races. South Eastern Europeans are white. I believe it is the Slavic branch of the white races. There is also Germanic, Nordic, Anglo-Saxon, and Celtic whites. They all have different and similar characteristics. Slavic whites have higher ratio of darker hair and eyes. While they often still have blue eyes they are usually a darker blue than Northern Europeans. Don't fuck with a race because your jealous of them.
KiloEcho

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#5145 Oct 24, 2013
Jeff said

Sub Saharan African mean black Africans.

"Moors" did not hold a racial identity

"Black and White Moors: "The Beydanes, also known as White Moors, are the ruling caste in Mauritania. They are Arab Berber tribesmen.

The Haratin, also known as Black Moors, are the descendants of black West Africans conquered and enslaved by the Beydanes centuries ago.

KiloEcho replies

Africa south of the Sahara is a geographic region and not an indication of a racial type or of color of skin.

There are DOZENS of millions and millions of black skinned Africans in North Africa and in the Saharan region.

http://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki10...

Sub-Saharan Africa as geographical term refers to the area of the African continent which lies south of the Sahara.

The Sub-Saharan region is also known as Black Africa,[10] in reference to its many black populations.

However the terminology Black Africa and Sub-Sahara Africa is considered by some as a pejorative term and a vestige of colonialism, which divided Africa into European terms of homogeneity.

According to scientific studies natural human skin color diversity is highest in black or Sub-Saharan African populations.[12]

Some note that Sub-Saharan Africa neither exists linguistically (Afro-Asiatic languages), ethnically (Tuareg), politically (African Union, Arab league), in terms of religion (Islam), nor economically (CEN-SAD).

As for the word moor, you are drowning in denial if you refuse to accept that it has acquired a racial connotation for dark or black skinned people.

http://bridgingcultures.neh.gov/muslimjourney...

More commonly, however, it was a racial designation for dark-skinned or black peoples, as in its English usage, which is seen as early as the fourteenth century.

Since the mid-twentieth century, the term has fallen out of use and carries racial connotations.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...

North African, Berber," late 14c., from Old French More, from Medieval Latin Morus, from Latin Maurus "inhabitant of Mauritania" (northwest Africa, a region now corresponding to northern Algeria and Morocco), from Greek Mauros, perhaps a native name, or else cognate with mauros "black" (but this adjective only appears in late Greek and may as well be from the people's name as the reverse).

BEING A DARK PEOPLE IN RELATION TO EUROPEANS, THEIR NAME IN THE MIDDLE AGES WAS A SYNONYM FOR "NEGROĽ; LATER (16c.-17c.) used indiscriminately of Muslims (Persians, Arabs, etc.) but especially those in India.

Arabs and Berbers look no different than the Colored of South Africa or the Creoles of the Americas with skin tones ranging from milk white to dark brown. This is due to thousands of years of intermixing between white skinned and black skinned populations.

Yet, Euro-centrists are eager to classify them in the extended Caucasian family or as Caucasian auxiliaries (because of their specific genetic markers J for Arabs and e1b1b for Berbers) by applying a one drop rule in the REVERSE MODE.

The Beydanes are Arabo-Berbers of Muslim faith. They are NOT AT ALL the original Moors as the word moor predates Islam and the Arab conquest of North Africa by a least a thousand years.

The word moor was even used for Christians from Africa like Saint Zeno the Moor, Saint Victor the Moor, Saint Maurice of Egypt etc.

The Moors were notorious as well as equal opportunity slavers. They enslaved both Whites and Blacks. During their golden age, their slaves were first and foremost Whites. They went as far as Iceland in 1627.

White Slave Narratives
http://www.timbuctoo-book.com/2012/05/slave-n...

White Slave Novels
http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl302/texts/...

This precious flower, which had been reserved for the lovely Prince of Massa Carrara, was cropped by the captain of the Moorish vessel, who was a hideous N@gro.
Gino

Urbandale, IA

#5146 Oct 29, 2013
Im italian and have a large rather dark penis it begs the question not to mention the whole sickle cell hemoglobin stuff.
Billy McKraken

Houston, TX

#5148 Oct 31, 2013
Black African Prince is just pissed because he came from baboons and smells like a big fat monkey terd! Hahahahahaha!!
Billy McKraken

Houston, TX

#5149 Oct 31, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
Italians, Irishmen, and Jews only recently became classified as white. Prior to the 1920's they we're seen as beneath whites, but above blacks.
A buffer group.
WRONG!! Irish have always been seen as white, but were treated worse than the slaves.....look it up!
Tyler wilson

Columbia, MO

#5151 Nov 7, 2013
thank you the only people who think im white is white people just because i happen to be pale
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#5152 Nov 7, 2013
I've noticed some people on Facebook claiming that "they're not white, they're Italian"
Then I looked up their last name and turns out they're from the British Isles and have little to no Italian ancestry anyway.
Mario suck

Endeavour Hills, Australia

#5153 Nov 7, 2013
How are the italian white when they are brown? How is that going to add up?
outstanding racist

Erie, PA

#5154 Nov 7, 2013
And I thought I was the racist one here....
ItalianGuy

Las Vegas, NV

#5155 Nov 9, 2013
Black American Prince, you are one racist. Do the world a favor and grow up. Or post another one of your racist comments if you want to just prove the point.

Italians come in a variety of colors. Nobody, and I mean nobody, would ever say my Italian family wasn't white. They're pale as hell. Some of them get freckles instead of tans if they get too much sun. I do have one half-aunt who looks Arabic, as you say, but everyone else just looks white. So they're not called white because anyone wants to claim anything - they just wouldn't know the difference unless they asked.

But to your original point that Rome was awesome and other European people are trying to get credit for that, you're just plain wrong. The rest of Europe looks down on Italy and Italians. So does a lot of the US. Look at the comments here talking about trash about Jersey Shore idiots as if they're the representation of what it means to be Italian.

If your point was just to say that Europe was late to the civilization game, you're right. Not sure what the point is. It wasn't a race, and if it was, then nobody who's alive today won, so none of us get credit for it.
Jason McFaloy

Morton Grove, IL

#5156 Nov 10, 2013
You guys are dumbasses, Italians and Arabians are white (ethnically and racially) whether you consider them or not. Their DNA proves it as you cannot deny facts. A lot of Italians and Arabians look white ethnically by looking at their facial structures and regardless of their skin tone. You guys should read the U.S. Census' race definitions before posting any prejudice and racist comments.
Gabriel Christensen

Morton Grove, IL

#5157 Nov 10, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
Italians are Italian, but if they said they were white it could still be accurate, but I do kind of agree with you they are darker and have sort of different features some looking hispanic or arabic, but of course in this society to be politically correct I'll just be calling them white
"looking hispanic or arabic"! First of all, it's Arabian not Arabic. By the way, Arabian is not a race, it's an ethnicity and Italians and Arabs are considered to be white. You might want to check yourself and go back to grammar school.
Campobaso n Bernalda

Simi Valley, CA

#5158 Nov 10, 2013
I'm 100% Italian and don't consider myself white at all. Its ridiculous morally, and culturally. You can imagine how many cousins I have 20 close cousins and we always argued this, and in our family we agreed by votes, we are not white. I researched and it comes down to the fact that white America discriminated Italians as badly as black people back in the day. They do only consider us white because we are part of Europe and they want our history. But they never respected our race or our culture witch I'm proud of. Just watch any movie that is about Rome. The actors have British accents! " I'm roman and I'm talking with a British accent" Romans did not talk like that! I'm from southern Italy and my grandparents and uncles who are not mobbed up or gang affiliated taught me growing up with physical discipline and the code of honor, omerta = see nothing, hear nothing, and say nothing. Going too or cooperating with law enforcement is dishonorable. If somebody crosses you or your family, a man is supposed to respond with violence. What kind of a man will go to another man (law enforcement) to handle personal matters? A coward... In my opinion a difference between Italians and white cultures is that whites believe in military and law enforcement (pointing the finger). We are strong, not week.
LA CALIFORN I A

Simi Valley, CA

#5159 Nov 10, 2013
For all you dumb ass ideot, morons referring to Jersey shore, Saying they are not Italian they are Latino (LUCA) ITALIANS are the original LATINO your dumb piece of shit. Eat a dick and die b-i-itch ahahaha
LA CALIFORN I A

Simi Valley, CA

#5160 Nov 10, 2013
michael wrote:
black America prince guess what ,the arabs call you hook nosed slaves, that's right they don't even like you. and you are awfully uppity with your pubic hair on your head, its hilarious. that's why youse all shave it or braid it. but you try and make derrogatory statements about southern italians and for what. I bet you don't pay any federal income tax
So what. shit on federal income tax. I'm Italian and never paid a tax in my life.. The feds can lick my helmit.... FBI= Forever Bother the Italians.
AFG

Hertford, UK

#5162 Nov 10, 2013
Italians are wogs not white.
AFG

Hertford, UK

#5163 Nov 10, 2013
Jason McFaloy wrote:
You guys are dumbasses, Italians and Arabians are white (ethnically and racially) whether you consider them or not. Their DNA proves it as you cannot deny facts. A lot of Italians and Arabians look white ethnically by looking at their facial structures and regardless of their skin tone. You guys should read the U.S. Census' race definitions before posting any prejudice and racist comments.
Italians and ESPECIALLY Arabs are NOT white.
They're Caucasian but not white, Caucasian doesn't mean white yanks are DUMB!
Japanese are white but not Caucasian.
AFG

Hertford, UK

#5164 Nov 10, 2013
Anyways who the fcck wants to be a cumskin?lol
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5165 Nov 11, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians and ESPECIALLY Arabs are NOT white.
They're Caucasian but not white, Caucasian doesn't mean white yanks are DUMB!
Japanese are white but not Caucasian.
You are a fool. Italians are Europeans therefore they are white. Japanese are Asians, they are NOT Caucasians NOR white.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Half of African-Americans may need increased do... 2 min Your Reflection 10
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 2 min LION 2
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min Ben YISRAEL 4,916
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,101,270
LAPD Cops Shoots ANOTHER Unarmed BM in the BACK 7 min X-TREME BIAS 20
do you consider mariah carey a white woman? (Dec '10) 7 min Carly HI YAH 218
NBC: Obama Approval at All-Time Low 10 min Raise da Roof S 14
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 16 min Raise da Roof S 2,367
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 24 min Stupid Thread 3,548
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 51 min Cywar1 64
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr black man1 628
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search