quezzernat

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

sad reality is that your Aishments don't matti f theres no Afterlife how Are you going to remember it..
Italian Boy

Den Haag, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Parisa wrote:
Italians are only dark because of spray-tans. They are white. Even if you don't consider them white, they are European, like all white people. I think if an Italian says they are not white, it's a self-hating statement.
I'm Italian myself, the fake tan Italians are like 1% of the population. Most are very dark skinned (like really really tanned) they look like Turkish people in some ways (they are also connected), then further in the north they come from Germany and stuff, now a days they are all mixed.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool, and geographically challenged. Take out a map, Southern Europe is NO WHERE NEAR the equator never mind SOUTH of the Equator. They have fair skin because they are white. get over it. Italians are European that means they are white. And their language is Indo-European, doofus. that falls under the same family linguistic tree as all other European languages. Genetically they are similar to all other Europeans, phenotypically they are similar to all other Europeans, cultarly they are Europeans, historically as well as geographically they are Europeans. And expect for a few idiot Americans on the AA forums, they identify as white and all other Europeans as well as most other people identify them as white cause they are white.
Take out a map? Is it really that serious.
KiloEcho

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

fdgh jghjggnthjfh said

First off whites aren't claiming Nubians, the ancient Egyptians were white.

The black nubians POORLY imitated, Egyptian culture. BTW Semitic SPEAKING people are multi racial,the overwhelming, majority of them are Caucasian.

I know blacks have zero accomplishments, to speak of. But making up history doesn't change that.

KiloEcho replies

No fake whitewashed version his-tory of North Africa.

It has no historical value.

It is just a pack of lies in order to cover up the former slave status of Whites in Africa and in Asia (Barbary slaves, Saqaliba, Mameluk, Punic slaves, Janissaries etc.) and centuries in the Dark Ages when Africans and Asians owned and ruled the world.

Ancient Egyptians White people?!!!!!!!! Seriously

You know nothing about black accomplishments because you have been brainwashed by you negrophobic ancestors who whitewashed the accomplishments of Black Africans known as Moors, including in Europe

Get this in your negrophobic skull

THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN RACE LIVES ON WITH THE RURAL FELLAHIN AND SA3EADI PEOPLE IN UPPER EGYPT.

Sa3eadi people in upper Egypt: Generally these people possess more phenotypes closer to Africans. Although some in Middle Egypt are more mixed, and the further south you go into Egypt particularly around Luxor/Aswan the darker the people become and more African features.

Rural Fellahin: refers generally to farmers in the Delta but also includes farming communities from Beni Suef to Suhaj in Middle Egypt. Generally purer than the city dwellers in Egypt.

The real descendants of the ancient Egyptians are generally poor peasants in the countryside. Neither Arabs nor any invaders bothered to mix with them.

Herodotus, the father of History, described Egyptians, as having black skin and wolly hair

Aristotle in 350 B.C.E wrote that "Those who are too BLACK, are cowards like for instance the Egyptians in the Ethiopians"

Paul Gaffarel (1843-1920), a scientist and a prolific historian of French descent wrote a wonderful passage on races and world dominance.

Several races seem to have, in turn, exercised world dominance, and been at the forefront of civilization.

The order of succession is now very difficult to determine.

However, the Black race appears to be the first.

The Malays hunted down Blacks in the islands of Polynesia; the Hindus chased them far into the interior of the Deccan and Ceylon.

Blacks are represented in Egyptian monuments and easily recognizable by the color of their skin, snub nose and slanted eyes. They were later replaced by invaders.

THE FINAL TRIUMPH OF OUR RACE (THE WHITE RACE) DATES ONLY FROM THE 16C WHEN NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES WERE DESTROYED OR ABSORBED BY EUROPEANS.

Baldwin, John D. John Denison (1809-1883) who was a member of the prestigious American Oriental Society wrote the following:

It is now admitted that a people of the Cushite or Ethiopian race, sometimes called Hamites, were the first civilizers and builders throughout Western Asia, and they are traced, by remains of their language, their architecture, and the influence of their civilization, on both shores of the Mediterranean, in Eastern Africa and the Nile valley, in Hindustan, and in the islands of the Indian Seas.

M. Constantine de Volney, Travels through Syria and Egypt in the Years 1783-1785 (London 1787)

The Egyptian must have been real Negroes of the same species of the natives of Africa”.

In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same stock as all the autochthonous people of Africa and from the datum one sees how their race, after some centuries of mixing with the blood of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the full blackness of its original color but retained the impress of its original mold.

North Africans and Western Asians are only called Caucasians so Europeans, as Caucasians, can lay false claim to their great history and brilliant civilizations.
baby c

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

italians are white sicilians are mixed im sicilian n dnt think like white ppl at all

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

I do not consider myself white. My family is very diverse, but barely white.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

This is the dumbest argument I've ever seen, of course Italians are white, using their dark skin as an argument against that is dumb, because obviously you have no understanding of how tanning works, especially considering they live in the Mediterranean.
Some Irish are as dark as Italians, are they not white? And if they aren't white, what are they? They're not black, they're not semitic, they're not anything except WHITE. You can argue against Italians being white all you want but without any logical proof you just continue to make yourself look ignorant. The only non-whites in the entirety of Europe are Latinos, and technically Turks. There were the Moors, but that was Spain not Italy, and they're long gone.
Basque_spaniards

Bilbao, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

One thing, spanish is the same as called to british in UK.
The Spanish kingdom is the union of three kingdoms:
The Kingdom of Castille (Visigoth/celtic origin)
The kingdom of Aragon (Latin/mediterranean origin)
The kingdom of Navarra (Basques/Celtic origin)
The union was between a married of the two big kingdoms and with an agreement with the small kingdoms.
One people that may didnīt know is that the the Catholic Queen of Castille had dark Blonde hair with light eyes and Fernando of Aragon has brown hair with brown eyes.
Troothymofo

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

I think the notion that Italians are black is comforting to blacks who have low self esteem. But it's KWAZY.

Look, blacks, pretending that Italians are black isn't gonna make your skin any lighter, your lips any thinner, or your hair any straighter, and it damn sho ain't gonna git you in bed with a fine ass eye-tah-yan woman.

Imagine of white people tried to insist Nigerians were white; wouldn't you kinda sorta suspect maybe they wished they were Nigerian? I think so.

The other interesting thing is that the blacks (and white liberals) who make these sort of claims are actually, without realizing it, promoting a radical form of Nazi pseudoscience called variously "Aryanism" or "Nordicism", which is basically the idea that, but for admixture with blacks, Mediterraneans would look like Swedes, which is profoundly ignorant.

For no blacks ever existed, there would still be tan, dark eyed, dark haired white people. In fact, most Caucasians - including those in places with no contact with black Africa, such as Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, etc.- are typically tan, dark eyed, and dark haired. The suggestion that either you are a ginger or a pale blue eyed blonde or else a mulatto so just retarded. Sorry.

Good day, and enjoy your hip hop.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Negros hate that we're the most diverse race.
west coast

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

What does it matter...Italians are very good looking people!
Mario make pizzas

Endeavour Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

We Italian are not white and will never be. We are tan like Arabs and Greeks and we befriend with Africans
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Put Italians into concentration camps. The Portuguese too. They're absolutely worthless.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Captain Murphy said

Put Italians into concentration camps. The Portuguese too. They're absolutely worthless.

KiloEcho replies

With a comment like this, you are the one who is worthless.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

If you don't like it, you can take your ass back to the NAMBLA site you normally browse.
Emilio

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

I am full blooded Italian and moved to Minnesota when I was four. I hold a tan better than most people, but, of course, we don't get as much sun as people who still live in, say, Southern Italy. My skin is not "white", but I am definitely not black. It's the Mediterranean look. We have similar skin tone as other people at our latitude. I've heard people say "olive skin" a lot, but I always imagine olives as being more of a green color. Lol. Anyways, the real "white" countries, I would say, are those such as Britain, Ireland, the Scandinavian countries,... I'm not really sure about Russia though. They might be in some places but not in others; Russia is so vast. As of facial features, again, we have our own set of them, due to our geographical location.

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Italians, Irishmen, and Jews only recently became classified as white. Prior to the 1920's they we're seen as beneath whites, but above blacks.

A buffer group.
KiloEcho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Emilio said

My skin is not "white", but I am definitely not black.

It's the Mediterranean look. We have similar skin tone as other people at our latitude.

As of facial features, again, we have our own set of them, due to our geographical location.

KiloEcho replies

If the Mediterrean look is linked to a mediterranean climate, I want you to explain to me why the San of Southern Africa
or the Aboriginal of Western and South Australia don't have the Mediterreanean look?

A Mediterranean climate is the climate typical of the lands in the Mediterranean Basin, and is a particular variety of subtropical climate.

The lands around the Mediterranean Sea form the largest area where this climate type is found, but it also prevails in much of California, in parts of Western and South Australia, in southwestern South Africa, sections of Central Asia, and in parts of central coastal Chile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Medclim.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_cl...

The Mediterranean Region is a huge crossroads where people of various skin tones (from milk white to black) intermixed over a long period of time.

The original, that is, UNMIXED, Afro-Mediterraneans like the Egyptians, the Berbers and the Libyans were black or dark brown skinned as they were described by ancient European historians and travelers (Herodotus or Aristotle).

The European Etruscans, Pelasgians and the Minoans were of a reddish brown skin color.

Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

KiloEcho wrote:
If the Mediterrean look is linked to a mediterranean climate, I want you to explain to me why the San of Southern Africa
or the Aboriginal of Western and South Australia don't have the Mediterreanean look?
A Mediterranean climate is the climate typical of the lands in the Mediterranean Basin, and is a particular variety of subtropical climate.
The lands around the Mediterranean Sea form the largest area where this climate type is found, but it also prevails in much of California, in parts of Western and South Australia, in southwestern South Africa, sections of Central Asia, and in parts of central coastal Chile.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Medclim.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_cl...
The Mediterranean Region is a huge crossroads where people of various skin tones (from milk white to black) intermixed over a long period of time.
The original, that is, UNMIXED, Afro-Mediterraneans like the Egyptians, the Berbers and the Libyans were black or dark brown skinned as they were described by ancient European historians and travelers (Herodotus or Aristotle).
The European Etruscans, Pelasgians and the Minoans were of a reddish brown skin color.
Shut the hell up, stupid Motts posting as 'KiloEcho' the idiot. Mediterreaneans were Caucasians, not Sub Saharan African types like your dumbass. The original Mediterreaneans were similar to what people from those regions look like today, Caucasians who range from Eurasian to European types, they sure as heck were not Sub Saharan African blacks like you. The European Etruscans, Pelasgians and the Minoans were white people similar to modern Southern Europeans today since they lived in Europe that is FAR AWAY from Tropical climates where black/brown types typically live. While North Africans were similar to North Africans today. Italian are white, their history is European and genetically Italians cluster with all other Europeans and FAR AWAY from you Sub Saharan types. That is why the study YOUR stupidass posted showed Italy to have little to NO Sub Saharan African admixture from any "black Africans", and those Moors who were in the region were North African Berbers to begin with, not Sub Saharan African types like, you scientifically challenged, MooRon.

"To me, the differences among Southern European populations were really interesting. Populations in southwestern Europe, such as Spain and Portugal, showed clear evidence of North African gene flow,----> BUT THERE WAS LITTLE <--- in south-central regions such as Italy, or in the southeastern populations of Greece or Turkey. We attribute this to relatively recent gene flow in historical times (most likely during the period of Moorish inhabitation in Iberia) that differentially impacted European regions." ~ Stanford geneticist Carlos Bustamante
KiloEcho

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Jeff said

Shut the hell up, stupid Motts posting as 'KiloEcho' the idiot.

Mediterreaneans were Caucasians, not Sub Saharan African types like your dumbass.

While North Africans were similar to North Africans today.

Those Moors who were in the region were North African Berbers to begin with, not Sub Saharan African types like you

KiloEcho replies

All your insults and denials will not make the truth go away

Africa south of the Sahara is a geographic region and not a racial type.

There are millions of autochotonous black skinned Africans in North Africa and in the Saharan region like the Black Libyans, Black Algerians, Black Egyptians, Black Sudanese.

You are lying about ancient North Africans resemblance with modern North Africans

Dark brown North Africa became lighter and lighter over time due to White settlements, White invasions, White occupations and above ALL White slavery (Punic slaves, Barbary slaves, Saqaliba, Mameluk, Janissaries, Morean Greeks sold in Egypt as late as 1828, White slaves sold by Genoans etc.)

The Moors were notorious slavers and their slaves were first and foremost Whites. The White slave trade of the Moors lasted more than a thousand years. Whites were sold in public markets of North Africa as late as the 19C.

Light skinned North Africans are concentrated in coastal areas, urban cities and isolated moutains where their White ancestors sought refuge.

In rural areas and in southern regions of North Africa, North Africans are dark brown or black skinned.

How many times do we have to tell you that the generic, that is, UNMIXED, Moors are dark brown or black skinned people who migrated from East Africa to North Africa.

The original Moors look exactly like their genetic brothers from the Horn of Africa, like the Beja or the Afars, all carriers of the E3b aka e1b1b haplogroup.

Isidore of Seville wrote in the 6C that the Moors have bodies as black as night while the skin of the Gauls is white.

Was he an Afrocentric liar?

http://www.1902encyclopedia.com/M/MAU/maureta...

Mauretania, or Maurusia, as it was called by Greek writers, unquestionably signified the land of the Mauri, a term still retained in the modern name of Moors, and probably meaning originally nothing but "black men."

Is this 1902 encyclopedia an Afrocentric source?

As for Mediterraneans, countless studies have shown that they have black ancestry more than any other "Caucasians".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,361 - 4,380 of4,981
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••