Italians are NOT White!!!!
Gino

Urbandale, IA

#5146 Oct 29, 2013
Im italian and have a large rather dark penis it begs the question not to mention the whole sickle cell hemoglobin stuff.
Billy McKraken

Houston, TX

#5148 Oct 31, 2013
Black African Prince is just pissed because he came from baboons and smells like a big fat monkey terd! Hahahahahaha!!
Billy McKraken

Houston, TX

#5149 Oct 31, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
Italians, Irishmen, and Jews only recently became classified as white. Prior to the 1920's they we're seen as beneath whites, but above blacks.
A buffer group.
WRONG!! Irish have always been seen as white, but were treated worse than the slaves.....look it up!
Tyler wilson

Columbia, MO

#5151 Nov 7, 2013
thank you the only people who think im white is white people just because i happen to be pale
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#5152 Nov 7, 2013
I've noticed some people on Facebook claiming that "they're not white, they're Italian"
Then I looked up their last name and turns out they're from the British Isles and have little to no Italian ancestry anyway.
Mario suck

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#5153 Nov 7, 2013
How are the italian white when they are brown? How is that going to add up?
outstanding racist

Erie, PA

#5154 Nov 7, 2013
And I thought I was the racist one here....
ItalianGuy

Henderson, NV

#5155 Nov 9, 2013
Black American Prince, you are one racist. Do the world a favor and grow up. Or post another one of your racist comments if you want to just prove the point.

Italians come in a variety of colors. Nobody, and I mean nobody, would ever say my Italian family wasn't white. They're pale as hell. Some of them get freckles instead of tans if they get too much sun. I do have one half-aunt who looks Arabic, as you say, but everyone else just looks white. So they're not called white because anyone wants to claim anything - they just wouldn't know the difference unless they asked.

But to your original point that Rome was awesome and other European people are trying to get credit for that, you're just plain wrong. The rest of Europe looks down on Italy and Italians. So does a lot of the US. Look at the comments here talking about trash about Jersey Shore idiots as if they're the representation of what it means to be Italian.

If your point was just to say that Europe was late to the civilization game, you're right. Not sure what the point is. It wasn't a race, and if it was, then nobody who's alive today won, so none of us get credit for it.
Jason McFaloy

Morton Grove, IL

#5156 Nov 10, 2013
You guys are dumbasses, Italians and Arabians are white (ethnically and racially) whether you consider them or not. Their DNA proves it as you cannot deny facts. A lot of Italians and Arabians look white ethnically by looking at their facial structures and regardless of their skin tone. You guys should read the U.S. Census' race definitions before posting any prejudice and racist comments.
Gabriel Christensen

Morton Grove, IL

#5157 Nov 10, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
Italians are Italian, but if they said they were white it could still be accurate, but I do kind of agree with you they are darker and have sort of different features some looking hispanic or arabic, but of course in this society to be politically correct I'll just be calling them white
"looking hispanic or arabic"! First of all, it's Arabian not Arabic. By the way, Arabian is not a race, it's an ethnicity and Italians and Arabs are considered to be white. You might want to check yourself and go back to grammar school.
Campobaso n Bernalda

San Pedro, CA

#5158 Nov 10, 2013
I'm 100% Italian and don't consider myself white at all. Its ridiculous morally, and culturally. You can imagine how many cousins I have 20 close cousins and we always argued this, and in our family we agreed by votes, we are not white. I researched and it comes down to the fact that white America discriminated Italians as badly as black people back in the day. They do only consider us white because we are part of Europe and they want our history. But they never respected our race or our culture witch I'm proud of. Just watch any movie that is about Rome. The actors have British accents! " I'm roman and I'm talking with a British accent" Romans did not talk like that! I'm from southern Italy and my grandparents and uncles who are not mobbed up or gang affiliated taught me growing up with physical discipline and the code of honor, omerta = see nothing, hear nothing, and say nothing. Going too or cooperating with law enforcement is dishonorable. If somebody crosses you or your family, a man is supposed to respond with violence. What kind of a man will go to another man (law enforcement) to handle personal matters? A coward... In my opinion a difference between Italians and white cultures is that whites believe in military and law enforcement (pointing the finger). We are strong, not week.
LA CALIFORN I A

San Pedro, CA

#5159 Nov 10, 2013
For all you dumb ass ideot, morons referring to Jersey shore, Saying they are not Italian they are Latino (LUCA) ITALIANS are the original LATINO your dumb piece of shit. Eat a dick and die b-i-itch ahahaha
LA CALIFORN I A

San Pedro, CA

#5160 Nov 10, 2013
michael wrote:
black America prince guess what ,the arabs call you hook nosed slaves, that's right they don't even like you. and you are awfully uppity with your pubic hair on your head, its hilarious. that's why youse all shave it or braid it. but you try and make derrogatory statements about southern italians and for what. I bet you don't pay any federal income tax
So what. shit on federal income tax. I'm Italian and never paid a tax in my life.. The feds can lick my helmit.... FBI= Forever Bother the Italians.
AFG

Ware, UK

#5162 Nov 10, 2013
Italians are wogs not white.
AFG

Ware, UK

#5163 Nov 10, 2013
Jason McFaloy wrote:
You guys are dumbasses, Italians and Arabians are white (ethnically and racially) whether you consider them or not. Their DNA proves it as you cannot deny facts. A lot of Italians and Arabians look white ethnically by looking at their facial structures and regardless of their skin tone. You guys should read the U.S. Census' race definitions before posting any prejudice and racist comments.
Italians and ESPECIALLY Arabs are NOT white.
They're Caucasian but not white, Caucasian doesn't mean white yanks are DUMB!
Japanese are white but not Caucasian.
AFG

Ware, UK

#5164 Nov 10, 2013
Anyways who the fcck wants to be a cumskin?lol
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5165 Nov 11, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
Italians and ESPECIALLY Arabs are NOT white.
They're Caucasian but not white, Caucasian doesn't mean white yanks are DUMB!
Japanese are white but not Caucasian.
You are a fool. Italians are Europeans therefore they are white. Japanese are Asians, they are NOT Caucasians NOR white.
AFG

Ware, UK

#5166 Nov 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool. Italians are Europeans therefore they are white. Japanese are Asians, they are NOT Caucasians NOR white.
No you are the fool,just because they come from Europe Don't mean they're whitie.
It's obvious most Italians are a shade of brown, since when is brown whitie?
Arabs and chinks both come from Asia,are they both the same race? NO!
And yes most japanese have white skin therefore they are white but not caucasian,They're much lighter than Italians who claim themselves to be white.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#5168 Nov 12, 2013
AFG wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are the fool,just because they come from Europe Don't mean they're whitie.
It's obvious most Italians are a shade of brown, since when is brown whitie?
Arabs and chinks both come from Asia,are they both the same race? NO!
And yes most japanese have white skin therefore they are white but not caucasian,They're much lighter than Italians who claim themselves to be white.
Wrong dingleberry. Yes just because they come from Europe DOES mean they are white. Go learn about the social concept of the term white since you are clueless about it. Being European equals to being white, that is what the term white typically is in regards to, you fool. Italians are Europeans, they aren't any darker then any other Europeans. Genetically and phenotypically Italians cluster with Europeans, given they ARE Europeans themselves they are white. Wrong idiot, Japanese are ASIANS and they aren't lighter then most Italians, dingleberry. Go learn about genetics because it is very obvious you have no clue what you are talking about, socketpuppet.
Mario suck

Ferntree Gully, Australia

#5170 Nov 12, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dingleberry. Yes just because they come from Europe DOES mean they are white. Go learn about the social concept of the term white since you are clueless about it. Being European equals to being white, that is what the term white typically is in regards to, you fool. Italians are Europeans, they aren't any darker then any other Europeans. Genetically and phenotypically Italians cluster with Europeans, given they ARE Europeans themselves they are white. Wrong idiot, Japanese are ASIANS and they aren't lighter then most Italians, dingleberry. Go learn about genetics because it is very obvious you have no clue what you are talking about, socketpuppet.
"white" is a color you dumb idiot!!!

The term "white people" often referred to the people with white skins that's why you got the brown people, black people and yellow people. When someone is brown that he/she must have brown skins and that person can be from India, Africa or Arab and they doesn't have to be from a particular ethnic group.

Italian are brown so they are not white.

Italian are a mixture of European, arab and black and they can never be pure Caucasian as well.

You people are half breed and doesn't really belong to Europe. Italy should be kicked out of the European union as soon as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are so many white ppl strung out on drugs 2 min Hmm 35
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Go fish 1,703,153
James Watson, discoverer of DNA: There are ge... 3 min Ugly monkeys 6
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 9 min el rey de los cam... 309
Whats wrong with white parents? 13 min Hmm 21
Here's a good question. Strength related 18 min Hmm 17
Why do the Norwegians hate the Swedes so much? (Sep '07) 29 min KingdomofBohemia 10
White Nationalists & the Assault on BW's Dignity 1 hr White 120
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 1 hr Jake 111
Negro Panther Film 1 hr Pam 26
.......13 Russian Nationals Indicted 1 hr Ttt 39
The One Subject Got_Rope WON'T Dare Touch! 4 hr Harrisson 25
More from around the web