Italians are NOT White!!!!
Nix

Rome, Italy

#5031 Aug 23, 2013
I'm italian,my parents are italians. My eyes are green,my skin is white,my hair are hazel brown.
Now,or i'm white or i've allucinations.
Do you wanna see a my photo?
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#5032 Aug 23, 2013
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
Italians are not white and the only reason white people try to claim them is so that they can associate themselves with Rome.
Most Italians look more like Arabs but white people would try to claim Alek Wek if it was beneficial to them - oh wait, they already try to claim Nubians!
Europe never really had any major civilizations until the Renaissnance, Greece and Rome were on the far outskirts of Europe and were populated by Semitic-looking people who had absorbed the culture of the Nile Valley civilizations, Mesopotamia, India, China, etc. basically everywhere that WASN'T white.
Europe was the last continent to experience a great indigenous culture with the Renaissance LOL thousands of hears after Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
This embarrasses them so they try to claim Italians as white even though most of them obviously aren't.
black american prince you are a genius . you also knew northern ethiopians arent black . I like how you think . its amazing . I agree .
king amidas

Minneapolis, MN

#5033 Aug 23, 2013
Nix wrote:
I'm italian,my parents are italians. My eyes are green,my skin is white,my hair are hazel brown.
Now,or i'm white or i've allucinations.
Do you wanna see a my photo?
you are definetly an arab , even the way you talk. I heard that strong a in allucination, u couldnt help it could you ?
Nix

Rome, Italy

#5034 Aug 24, 2013
king amidas wrote:
<quoted text>
you are definetly an arab , even the way you talk. I heard that strong a in allucination, u couldnt help it could you ?
Are you idiot?
i'm a black with white skin e green eyes,for me is ok,i have nothing against black or arab people.
Anyway,you a stupid racist.
42BKM

Staten Island, NY

#5035 Aug 24, 2013
You know there is a major distinction between northern and southern Italians.
Nix

Rome, Italy

#5036 Aug 24, 2013
42BKM wrote:
You know there is a major distinction between northern and southern Italians.
Are you talking with me?
Anyway,there's blond and light skinned people in South italy too,trustme
I was born in rome anyway.

Level 3

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5037 Aug 24, 2013
Nix wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking with me?
Anyway,there's blond and light skinned people in South italy too,trustme
I was born in rome anyway.
I was talking to the OP but yeah, generally, northern Italians look alot whiter than southern Italians. Most Italians that migrated to the US were southerners and Sicilians.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#5038 Aug 24, 2013
Not one nighur have given me an answer to this yet. If I am not white, then does this make me black? What are Italians if we're not white?

Blacks will try claiming anything with greatness and great looks. Not once have a nighur mentioned their own heritage in this entire forum. Prove me wrong if I am wrong.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#5039 Aug 24, 2013
*has
GEZIM

Staten Island, NY

#5040 Aug 25, 2013
Many of the ignorant, so-called "Pure Whites" here on this blog are just plain old ignorant ! Even "The Monster" Adolf Hitler embraced Italy as an ally, was impressed with Italian art and culture, admired Ancient Rome, and thought the Italian people were noble and handsome. Not Germanic or Aryan in his mind; but still obviously white, European and to be respected ! If these "Nordic-Types" or Anglo-Saxon Wasps, i.e., pale-white albinos, sickly looking, gawky hunch-backs, with yellow baby-fine hair;(or bald), "Spam" Luncheon Meat colored skin-tones, big pickle noses and high ugly foreheads;(these are the features that well define this group of Caucasians),want to form their own special group of "WHITES IN AMERICA"...be my guest !However, do some research and you will see the Caucasian race or "Whites" are the most diverse racial group of mankind and NOT only the ones described above!
michael

Westland, MI

#5042 Aug 26, 2013
AND FOR ALL YOU PASTY SICKLY BREADSTICK LOOKING TRAILER TRASHERS WHO TRY TO INFER ITALIANS ARE BLACK YOU ARE NUTS. WHILE YOU GERMAN AND ENGLISH WERE CRAPPING IN AN OPEN TRENCH WE ITALIAND HAD MODERN SEWER SYSTEMS AND WHILE YOU PASTY FACED NORTHERN EUROPEANS WERE FIGHTING YOUR TRIBAL WARS WE ITALIANS HAD A SENATE, GOVERNORS AND THE BASIS FOR MODERN DAY DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY. AND DONT EVEN START ME ON THE TITZUNS WHO STILL CRAP IN A TRENCH ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. RUN YOU MOUTH TO SOMEONE LIKE AL CAPONE AND HE WOULD PEEL YOUR SKIN FROM YOUR BODY WHILE YOU WERE STILL ALIVE. MOULIES HAVE NO HONOR, NO INTEGRITY ,NO SENSE OF FAMILY, NUTTIN HONEY
michael

Westland, MI

#5043 Aug 26, 2013
just up to the crew of jersey shore and talk that crap you have been talking and brace yourself for a bad beating, guaranteed. my moulie friend
michael

Westland, MI

#5044 Aug 26, 2013
black America prince guess what ,the arabs call you hook nosed slaves, that's right they don't even like you. and you are awfully uppity with your pubic hair on your head, its hilarious. that's why youse all shave it or braid it. but you try and make derrogatory statements about southern italians and for what. I bet you don't pay any federal income tax
you dont get it

Webster, NY

#5045 Aug 27, 2013
Tyler Moretti wrote:
I'm half italian and german , and I am deffently white I'm only a little more tan then northern europeans ( what they look like during summer is what I look like in the dead of canadian winter ) so yes I'm white and I have dark blue eyes too , and my hair isn't even black its dark brown , so YES I am white !
So why being black is so horrible??? I think everyone is mixed and so white Europeans or white white americans non Italian look very black so ??/
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#5046 Aug 27, 2013
Americans are unable to fathom nationality.
No Sense

Ardsley, NY

#5047 Aug 27, 2013
you dont get it wrote:
<quoted text>
So why being black is so horrible??? I think everyone is mixed and so white Europeans or white white americans non Italian look very black so ??/
This makes no sense. These people are not black. All people are not mixed. Italians are White. Italians, other Europeans and White Americans are white, they don't look "very" black, they don't look black at all or else they wouldn't look white. They are white.
Jackie O

Florence, Italy

#5048 Aug 27, 2013
Hey Black American Prince, I've just finished reading the ludicrous bullshit you have posted; well, no offence man but you must be out of your mind. I can only suggest you to get your VISA and visit Europe. Just stop comparing Italians with jersey shore, those guys simply aren't full italians and everybody knows.And what about sand-cracker posting videos of tanned people? Fucking bollocks. Just grow up man, and if any get a life
michael

Westland, MI

#5049 Aug 27, 2013
you fckin stupid moulie, don't try to drag us into your mud people group, we are definetly white. we were around for the crusades as emmisdaries for the holy catholic church ,which you are not affiliated with and we have white features, ie beidged noses as opposed to no bridge, narrow noses as opposed to noses super wide,and thin lips as opposed to huge brown lips and also we don't have almond shaped eyes, so your little theory is kaput as are you and your simple muddies
Luca

Trinitapoli, Italy

#5050 Aug 29, 2013
Black American Prince I think you have an inferiority complex towards white people and so you think that talking trash about italians will make you less insecure about yourself.

Your "scientific proof" is the Jersey Shore. I mean, come on you can't be serious...what are you? Nine? NONE of them is ethnically italian, they are latinos, and that is a fact. Before talking like that, go search about genetics studies carried out by real scientists, not Jersey Shore viewers like you. Learn more about DNA, haplogroups and genetics.

I'm Italian and I consider myself white, like everybody does around here. I have a very light skin and I am always mistaken for an English guy when I go abroad. Lots of Italians have blue or green eyes and blond or light brown hair (especially in the North).

Deal with it. You're not white and you won't become white if you say italians aren't. Show us academic studies that proove italians aren't white.

Come to Italy and you'll see it with your own eyes. It's not like it's offensive to be addited as non-whites but that's what we are not. We are Europeans, therefore whites. By the way there are people here who might seem "dark" but they are just part of the Mediterranean subrace, which is part of the white ethnic group. Plus, most of italians tan, even during winter. Having dark hair and eyes doesn't mean you're black or arab.

So before you type on you keyboard, just check your facts and don't take such things as the Jersey Shore as "proofs".

Go search on youtube "Il contadino - Lo zecchino d'oro" and tell me if you can spot the difference between the italian kids and the brown little girl. If you say you can't, then you're a liar or a blindman.

Regards.
Jose Jimminez Del Arroyo

Harrisburg, PA

#5051 Aug 29, 2013
Americans experience intense Cultural Confusion when trying to fathom the difference between race and nationality. It;s been rumored that some tend to develop terminal nosebleeds when trying to wrap their sensitive heads around what they perceive to be an exceedingly perplexing conundrum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 3 min Moses 3,229
Video proof that Hannibal Barca was Black (Jan '13) 10 min dreamhunk 25
Does Race Biologically Exist? 16 min Moses 510
News Barack Obama's Deplorable Race Relations Legacy 17 min Obama Support Cri... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1,478,936
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 31 min Moses 54
Me have story to say. 45 min Me 21 year old 5
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Jax 170
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 3 hr Me 21 year old 74
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 hr Sicklecell Supporter 859
More from around the web