Southern Italians -

http://www.google.com/search...

North Italians -

Whether they are North Italians or Southern Italians, we all come from a strong line of >> http://www.google.com/search...
..of hearty fighters and warriors.
Michael

Greenville, NH

#4928 Aug 7, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you REALLY a European, then you would know how to read
Ahahaha, he isn't. He's a well-known black Afrocentric troll who compulsively signs every one of his posts with "a whiteboi" in an attempt to give his posts, all of which are spent denigrating white people, some form of bizarre "racial credibility."

Of course Italians are white, everyone knows this. There's no white person or European person who considers Italy "non white." When you go to Italy, the native population could not be more blatantly white. The Afrocentrist trend of labeling Italians "Non white" is a transparent attempt to sow the seeds of discord among native European populations with the intent to "divide" white people and also to simultaneously partially claim the history and accomplishments of the Italian people by imbuing them with alleged African ancestry (they also do the EXACT same thing by claiming the original Vikings were black or had African ancestry, the Kings and Queens of England were black or had partial African ancestry, all the original inhabitants of Europe has African ancestry, the original Chinese population were black or had African ancestry... the list goes on and on.)
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#4929 Aug 7, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahaha, he isn't. He's a well-known black Afrocentric troll who compulsively signs every one of his posts with "a whiteboi" in an attempt to give his posts, all of which are spent denigrating white people, some form of bizarre "racial credibility."
Of course Italians are white, everyone knows this. There's no white person or European person who considers Italy "non white." When you go to Italy, the native population could not be more blatantly white. The Afrocentrist trend of labeling Italians "Non white" is a transparent attempt to sow the seeds of discord among native European populations with the intent to "divide" white people and also to simultaneously partially claim the history and accomplishments of the Italian people by imbuing them with alleged African ancestry (they also do the EXACT same thing by claiming the original Vikings were black or had African ancestry, the Kings and Queens of England were black or had partial African ancestry, all the original inhabitants of Europe has African ancestry, the original Chinese population were black or had African ancestry... the list goes on and on.)
I was going to tell him that, that I'm almost positive he isn't even white. Who goes out of their way in every post to say they're white when the topic isn't even racial? That's why I told him if he REALLY is European like he claims. You have summed it up perfectly. I wanted to see how far he was going to go with this.
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#4930 Aug 7, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
Topix is glitching out. I don't see my most recent post now.
they wiped my whole topic I wrote
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#4931 Aug 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Queen Charlotte is not alessandro de medici, now was she, pn2lover or whatever usernames you post under. We know WHO her father and mother were and BOTH were of GERMAN origins with zero black African ancestry. Deal with it and stop trying to claim Europeans who had no black African ancestry just so you will feel accepted by them.
comment on my new post topic
don't get angry lol
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#4932 Aug 7, 2013

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#4933 Aug 7, 2013
Attai1 is not white.He's an african immigrant ,probably living in a ghetto in the suburbs of France.There are lots of them there commiting crimes.
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#4934 Aug 7, 2013
iPaul wrote:
Attai1 is not white.He's an african immigrant ,probably living in a ghetto in the suburbs of France.There are lots of them there commiting crimes.
your thoughts

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TFBGBCNS8P3G1...
Michael

Greenville, NH

#4935 Aug 7, 2013
Do you realize you just keep linking to the main Topix page?

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#4936 Aug 7, 2013
Can't ask a negro to make any sense or be rational.When you interract with a negro you have to keep in mind you're dealing with a primitive life form,so it's recommended to treat a negro just like you would treat a retarded chimp.Sign laguage is highly recommended and I would advise you to use it everytime you come in contact with negros.
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#4937 Aug 7, 2013
iPaul wrote:
Can't ask a negro to make any sense or be rational.When you interract with a negro you have to keep in mind you're dealing with a primitive life form,so it's recommended to treat a negro just like you would treat a retarded chimp.Sign laguage is highly recommended and I would advise you to use it everytime you come in contact with negros.
some one reported me for something so they keep on deleting my topics

look on BLACK BLOOD IN EUROPEAN NOBILITY
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4938 Aug 7, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
some one reported me for something so they keep on deleting my topics
look on BLACK BLOOD IN EUROPEAN NOBILITY
That's cause you are trolling, posting all these nonsense threads about European royals and 'black' blood when there wasn't any. Black blood in European nobility was uncommon. It was already explained to you: European nobility was more likely to have Asiatic blood in then black blood but you don't see Asians running about claiming all these EUROPEAN NOBILITY cause A) we know they were inbred whityes and B) we don't have the same self image issues like you Afrocentrics do that you need to claim Europeans just to make yourselves feel worthy....even Europeans who very cleary have NOT black blood in them. pathetic.
pn1cladelover

Netherlands

#4939 Aug 7, 2013
did

1.alessandro de medici

2.alexander pushkin

have black blood in them

YES or NO
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#4940 Aug 7, 2013
afro expert wrote:
<quoted text>Well ya see billybob.Itialians are living proof that N##ERS F##KED mexicans long ago.FYI.
LMAO.
Becky

Netherlands

#4941 Aug 8, 2013
doberman wrote:
<quoted text>
wow you really are of questionable intellect aren't you. first of all I am NOT Jeff the asian. so a sleuth you are definitely not.
as for you being able to wipe the floor with me intellectually, that's one of the biggest jokes I've ever heard. there are plenty of black people on these threads who present their cases intelligently, but you are definitely not one of them. you go from point to point without resolution ( the vast majority of the things you say make absolutely no sense), and then you have the audacity to celebrate at the end of your posts like you've presented some unquestionable facts. most of the other black people on this thread probably recognize this too because not too many of them join in your arguments. you're blind ( not to mention dumb).
..Says the clown who doesn't know the definition of a racist,somebody who takes the opportunity to quote racist references about black people,while unknowingly continues to disclose his racist issues for all to see,
YOU are what you accuse others of and that's undeniable..look at your posts riddled with comments without merit..all your comments are based on YOUR prejudiced mind filled with stereotypes when you fail to recognise your own..
If your comments are anything to go by then you as a white man(NOT) are a paedophile or its fair to say that White men like you just love kissing your dogs on the mouth.....
You seem to think you have heir of intelligence that is above average but your comments prove shoddy and are as vacuous as your mindset...As I said I don't rate you as an intelligent individual on any level..but you do come up trumps for being an intelligent FOOL!
Becky

Netherlands

#4942 Aug 8, 2013
What arguments do you talk of @doberman..If you look at my posts( which you obviously have been)..you will notice OTHER people are arguing their own points with others and unlike you JEFF the troll,
I leave a comment and move on..I'm only here because fools like yourself keep protesting..but continue..it keeps me laughing.
As I said -you are STILL not intelligent.
Becky

Netherlands

#4943 Aug 8, 2013
iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>It seems you're the only person on this thread that has a problem with asians and let me remind you that you're not white,you're a dumb negro.
Actually I don't have a problem with Asians-(only Jeff..which is you)
I have a problem with the EVIL devil who has caused more problems on this earth than anyone..but likes to control,convert and monopolise others into thinking that he is a good person..
I think you know exactly who I'm talking about..why don't others reveal WHAT it is about BLACKS that arouse such hatred,contempt and disdain in your bitter twisted hearts..calling out blacks for crime and violence is a weak argument when you only have to look at the barbaric savagery of slavery to see who really the evil one is ...you for one have compared blacks to being animals for one ....
Becky

Netherlands

#4944 Aug 8, 2013
ITALIANS WILL NEVER BE SEEN AS TRUE WHITES,BY MOST PEOPLE..and that will be a battle of contention that you will have to deal with from others-all your life..you cluster as THE TROLL JEFF says to whites because you don't want to be tarnished as inferiors so cleverly you cluster to the next best thing,but uncleverly and unfortunately for you-YOUR
DARK SKIN
DARK EYES
AND DARK HAIR SAYS IT ALL.

If Italians were seen as real white people..then why does THIS ISSUE rank very high in the google search engine..because many are undecided.
As I said you are carbon copy whites and so shall that remain.
Becky

Netherlands

#4945 Aug 8, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cause you are trolling, posting all these nonsense threads about European royals and 'black' blood when there wasn't any. Black blood in European nobility was uncommon. It was already explained to you: European nobility was more likely to have Asiatic blood in then black blood but you don't see Asians running about claiming all these EUROPEAN NOBILITY cause A) we know they were inbred whityes and B) we don't have the same self image issues like you Afrocentrics do that you need to claim Europeans just to make yourselves feel worthy....even Europeans who very cleary have NOT black blood in them. pathetic.
WHO ARE YOU TO CALL OTHERS A TROLL,WHEN YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TROLL ON HERE?
Becky

Netherlands

#4946 Aug 9, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Babble all the nonsense you want, in the end your own post expose you for the black troll that you are. You obviously have some resentment against black males because of your personal experience of being dumped by one for a white chick. Hence your bitterness in degrading black males, throwing b !tch fits about black men dating white females where you claim the black race will be no more because of such relationships. Saying that black men are too 'stoopid' to become leaders...all these expose you for the black scorned troll that you are, "Becky". Seek mental help
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/black-british...
Moron
Why as a white women would I have a problem with black males when I have one myself?
What I don't like is Black males who date my kind for the wrong reason whilst at the same time belittling their own women without good reason..as I told you it never about color and more to do with sisterhood..I strike at any fool that feels like their a cut above their rest when it comes to their own people JUST AS I called out white men for trying to give Asian women a platform as being beautiful..when that is NOT the case..
As I said you parrot,black men probably could not be leaders..they are not as strong enough mentally and are weak willed and only seem to be led by their willies..while other men focus and are driven on the important issues that matter..black men will be looking at the next floozy they can bed...in other words focusing on the trivial.
LOL Wasnt you the one who said The Chinese could be running for world wide rulership..you wish
White men will never bow down to the Asian race although they are quite happy to bed your women when it pleases them,if you think the world wants to be ruled by people that are unemotional and robotic-obsessed with power,where we will live under a regimented state that will be very much suppressed..then you can think again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min Mike 49,040
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 2 min dcool 1,241
A Serious Question For Blacks 2 min White and Waking 33
Will the Whiteboys Do the GOOSE STEP if Donald ... 5 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 10
Another brother shot 8 min dcool 66
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 12 min dcool 573
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 17 min dcool 325
IR at the walmart 30 min Dan Snow 96
More from around the web