Italians are NOT White!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 202)

Showing posts 4,021 - 4,040 of4,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4756
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
But your not white.you're Asian..nice that you like to aligned with paedohiles...
I'm not asian,and even if I were,I would've stated that,there's no shame in being asian.I would've been ashamed of being black and badmouthing white people,while living in a first world civilised white country.I really don't get you negros,if you hate white people so much,why don't you go back to Africa?Oh,I forgot,you would probably die in a matter of weeks in Africa without the help of the white man.
You never answered my question from one of my previous post.
"Show me a country in the&#65279; world that is run by black or brown people that you would honestly want to live in."

As I said before,call it racism if it makes you feel better,but it's a fact.

How "civilised" negros act on a daily basis:

http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/02/15/11-m...

http://theync.com/murder/thieves-lynched-and-...

http://theync.com/news/brutal-black-man-break...

http://theync.com/fight/two-black-whores-figh...

http://theync.com/murder/schoolgirl-stabbed-i...
Gms

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4757
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

ImKevin wrote:
- Thank you for the link , thats an amazing discovery and there is no doubt that Cleopatra was white no one is denying that fact .
Cleopatra is definitely white because she comes from European descent and I don't recall Europeans being black. I am black myself and I am not kissing up to the white man for saying cleopatra is white. She comes from greek descent which is white and when blacks claim that the ancient European civilizations were black it makes people look at us like we are stupid an aren't proud of our heritage.
Becky

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4758
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>If I were you,I wouldn't worry about that,Pinocchio.No white man will ever approach you,we white men don't like black women.
Funny that my black friend gets approached by white men all the time.
You had the stoopidity to say white men do not find black women attractive because of the lame studies,yet I showed you videos that you saw WITH YOUR VERY OWN EYES that white men do like black women..
so as usual I proved you wrong...the fact that you're three other accounts that have marked your posts..out of hundreds here on topix prove that you think within the minority bracket...here,here, never mind.
Becky

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4759
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not asian,and even if I were,I would've stated that,there's no shame in being asian.I would've been ashamed of being black and badmouthing white people,while living in a first world civilised white country.I really don't get you negros,if you hate white people so much,why don't you go back to Africa?Oh,I forgot,you would probably die in a matter of weeks in Africa without the help of the white man.
You never answered my question from one of my previous post.
"Show me a country in the&#65279; world that is run by black or brown people that you would honestly want to live in."
As I said before,call it racism if it makes you feel better,but it's a fact.
How "civilised" negros act on a daily basis:
http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/02/15/11-m...
http://theync.com/murder/thieves-lynched-and-...
http://theync.com/news/brutal-black-man-break...
http://theync.com/fight/two-black-whores-figh...
http://theync.com/murder/schoolgirl-stabbed-i...
For every video you have just posted..I can show you a load more violence that white men do.
As far as I'm concerned..forcing rap or just the thought of having sex with a child is just about the worse crime anyone on this planet can do.
Its well known,that white men have the highest number in being paedophiles then anyone else globally..they even go to poor places in cambodia and other Asian countries where the stoopid arse Asian mothers give their children over to these predatory pedophilles for a measly amount of money...Black men and women should make as much money and use white countries to best of their ability,they should get involved in as much criminal activities to bring the country down and damage as much as they can because white men deserve everything they get.
There is nothing you can say about black people because white men are the devil..

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4760
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that my black friend gets approached by white men all the time.
You had the stoopidity to say white men do not find black women attractive because of the lame studies,yet I showed you videos that you saw WITH YOUR VERY OWN EYES that white men do like black women..
so as usual I proved you wrong...the fact that you're three other accounts that have marked your posts..out of hundreds here on topix prove that you think within the minority bracket...here,here, never mind.
You're beyond stupid,do you really think that by showing me a video on youtube of a guy liking negros is going to convince me that most of the white men like negros?No!There have been studies done which revealed that negros are the least desired by all races.There was a person that posted the links to those studies a few pages ago,if you weren't deliberately eluding it,you would've agreed with me.
Becky

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4761
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not asian,and even if I were,I would've stated that,there's no shame in being asian.I would've been ashamed of being black and badmouthing white people,while living in a first world civilised white country.I really don't get you negros,if you hate white people so much,why don't you go back to Africa?Oh,I forgot,you would probably die in a matter of weeks in Africa without the help of the white man.
You never answered my question from one of my previous post.
"Show me a country in the&#65279; world that is run by black or brown people that you would honestly want to live in."
As I said before,call it racism if it makes you feel better,but it's a fact.
How "civilised" negros act on a daily basis:
http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/02/15/11-m...
http://theync.com/murder/thieves-lynched-and-...
http://theync.com/news/brutal-black-man-break...
http://theync.com/fight/two-black-whores-figh...
http://theync.com/murder/schoolgirl-stabbed-i...
So now you are going to say you are not JEFF...
Well Jeff is Asian..
and Jeff is you.
If I was black I would go to Brazil or cuba in the caribbean..
what baffles me is whites who ask blacks why they don't live in africa..well ,what the hell did whites bring blacks here for....you don't like something,you don't use it for your advantage and then let it go because you no longer need it,you made our bed you lie in it..
Becky

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4762
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>You're beyond stupid,do you really think that by showing me a video on youtube of a guy liking negros is going to convince me that most of the white men like negros?No!There have been studies done which revealed that negros are the least desired by all races.There was a person that posted the links to those studies a few pages ago,if you weren't deliberately eluding it,you would've agreed with me.
You are very stupid because if you used your eyes properly you would see loads of videos of white men who are marrying and who have children with black women
YOUTUBE BLACK WOMEN WHITE MEN

THERE GOES YOUR LAME STUDIES AND THEORY DOWN THE DRAIN..
Becky

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4763
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

ANYWAY..WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH BLACK WOMEN ..JEFF

>>>>>>> >>>>>>take a look at this:>>>>> >>>>>>> >

A WHITE MALE BAND INSULTING ASIANS,BY making a video about how they love Asian girls because of their 'yellow' skin,calling her bitch..thats nice if you respect somebody and calling her out for having a 'ninga pussy' among other insults.
the worse thing is at the end they ridicule asian women by putting an asian girl in blonde hair....so do white men really love asian women,more that asian women are so in awe of white men that they now make song like their making an arse out of asian women who love white men like crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

ANY WAY BUSY..have a lot to do.
Chris

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4764
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>You're beyond stupid,do you really think that by showing me a video on youtube of a guy liking negros is going to convince me that most of the white men like negros?No!There have been studies done which revealed that negros are the least desired by all races.There was a person that posted the links to those studies a few pages ago,if you weren't deliberately eluding it,you would've agreed with me.
Yup here they are, three different studies by three different research teams in three different continents done in different years and all three studies found black women are the least attractive to all races of men. 
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-ne...
http://madamenoire.com/270860/here-we-go-agai...

"Among daters with stated racial preferences, white men are more likely to exclude blacks as possible dates. “We argue that exclusion related to
racialized images of masculinity and femininity, and shapes dating and marriage outcomes, and thus minority groups’ possibilities for full social incorporation.”
http://sciencedude.blog.ocregister.com/2009/0...
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4765
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't think black women care whether non black men like them, they are 99 percent concerned whether black men like them or not
Michael

Merrimack, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4766
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I like how that insane black girl accuses every single poster who points out her blatant idiocy of being Jeff. It's the great Jeff conspiracy! Ahahaha.

You do realize a poster's location is underneath their username when they post anonymously? Do you think Jeff is flying from his home in Mass to NYC, then to Romania, then to California, to make posts on this forum? Ahahahahaha.

Becky, I feel bad for you. You're clearly a disturbed black troll who feels the need to compulsively denigrate whites and Asians, likely to compensate for some deep-seated sense of racial inferiority in comparison to those two specific races.

Italians are white, you are not. Sorry, deal with it.
Michael

Merrimack, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4767
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

And by the way Becky, check this out! Amazing anatomical drawings made by a famous black genius that were hundreds of years ahead of their time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23832...

He's black obviously, being perhaps the most famous Italian of all time and everything. He even did self portraits of himself:

http://www.parisdigest.com/photos/louvre_vinc...

CLEARLY not a white guy! Ahahahahahahaha, you lunatic.

Thanks so much,
Jeff #257
doberman

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4768
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Becky wrote:
Obviously a white man has joined the thread...wonder how he feels that white women do no care for white men
White men are
Skinny or fat
paedophiles..sick sexual attraction to children
are not as goodlooking as white women-white women are sought by every race men,White men are only sought by Asian women who are usualy facially very plain.
White men are alcoholics who spend all their money on gambling and wanking their little cocks and are obsessed with porn
WHITE MEN ARE EVIL evil EVIL EVIL EVIL..THEY ARE ALSO DIRTY LITTLE RACISTS WHO DRIVE US WOMEN INTO THE HANDS OF BLACK MEN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If a white man ever came near me ..I would set my black man on him to tear him to pieces.
For all the wicked they have done: black men get their revenge by taking white women
nice to have you here.
what a racist black trash little ho you are. no white man worth his salt would want anything to do with l the likes of you. you entitled self important pos. whites made the world what it is today. for better or worse. youre just bitter cuz blacks have not had any truly great civilizations. even the egyptians (who you all are now starting to claim) have said in various documents that they thought the blacks in africa made great slaves but that they were not very smart. they went on to say that you all made great athletes though. by that statement alone it proves that they didnt want to be associated with your backwards culture. stupid ass. have blacks helped us to get to the moon? have there been very many greay black physicists? what race invented the automobile? the steam engine, mass production? quit trying to rewrite history cuz nobody is stupid enough to take anything you say seriously. Piss off black trash!
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4769
Aug 3, 2013
 
Italians are white , just not so called pure white
i.e Nordic white. in white mans hierarchy table
doberman

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4770
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Becky wrote:
ANYWAY..WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH BLACK WOMEN ..JEFF
>>>>>>> >>>>>>take a look at this:>>>>> >>>>>>> >
A WHITE MALE BAND INSULTING ASIANS,BY making a video about how they love Asian girls because of their 'yellow' skin,calling her bitch..thats nice if you respect somebody and calling her out for having a 'ninga pussy' among other insults.
the worse thing is at the end they ridicule asian women by putting an asian girl in blonde hair....so do white men really love asian women,more that asian women are so in awe of white men that they now make song like their making an arse out of asian women who love white men like crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
ANY WAY BUSY..have a lot to do.
go back to your little place in the hood, and drink your grape koolaid.maybe some of your 9 or 10 kids youve shat out by different fathers can go steal you a pack of squares somewhere

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4771
Aug 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Where's your african Mozart,Chopin,Da Vinci,Homer,Plato,Rembrandt,Ba ch,Einstein,Shakespeare,Edison ,Ford,Franklin,Alexander the great,Napoleon,Columbus etc?

You have nothing!NADA!

Africans are too lazy to innovate anything and their underdeveloped brains can't creat anything!
Where's your Rome?Where's your Caesar?Where's your colosseum?

I stand by my assertion.The ones that left Africa evolved into the modern human that created everything you see.The rudimentary bi-pedal organisms that stayed,stayed.They are the ones living in mud huts and the ones that still kill each other over frivole things.

There's also a known fact that negros are genetically less intelligent than other races,which supports my previous assertions.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio...

http://rense.com/general78/blk.htm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18/dna-d...
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4772
Aug 3, 2013
 
iPaul wrote:
Where's your african Mozart,Chopin,Da Vinci,Homer,Plato,Rembrandt,Ba ch,Einstein,Shakespeare,Edison ,Ford,Franklin,Alexander the great,Napoleon,Columbus etc?
You have nothing!NADA!
Africans are too lazy to innovate anything and their underdeveloped brains can't creat anything!
Where's your Rome?Where's your Caesar?Where's your colosseum?
I stand by my assertion.The ones that left Africa evolved into the modern human that created everything you see.The rudimentary bi-pedal organisms that stayed,stayed.They are the ones living in mud huts and the ones that still kill each other over frivole things.
There's also a known fact that negros are genetically less intelligent than other races,which supports my previous assertions.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio...
http://rense.com/general78/blk.htm
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/10/18/dna-d...
your post is hilarious and ridiculously ignorant

how does what you said prove true????????

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4773
Aug 3, 2013
 
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
your post is hilarious and ridiculously ignorant
how does what you said prove true????????
I don't know,maybe just look around.Unless you're ignorant moron,it's pretty obvious.
Name me 10 negro inventors that change the world in a positive way with their creations.
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4774
Aug 3, 2013
 
iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know,maybe just look around.Unless you're ignorant moron,it's pretty obvious.
Name me 10 negro inventors that change the world in a positive way with their creations.
ill name one

imhotep
doberman

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4775
Aug 3, 2013
 
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
your post is hilarious and ridiculously ignorant
how does what you said prove true????????
you people really arent to be blamed. if id had the misfortune to have been born black id be lashing out too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,021 - 4,040 of4,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

624 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 2 min KC Saint 1,358
A single man is a better off man 2 min dbiggs69 8
I have a sex addiction, but only with my husband. 6 min blackjapanese 1
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 6 min Jax 415
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Liberals R Defective 1,033,569
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 7 min TruBlu 2,322
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... 8 min Dickweed 23
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 41 min Rough10 67,716
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr ti amo 2011 111,284
A message for the haters 4 hr Miguel is the man 110
•••
•••
•••
•••