Italians are NOT White!!!!

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#4271 Jun 21, 2013
asd wrote:
Those people look nothing like europeans,they look like gypos.

Level 4

Bucharest, Romania

#4272 Jun 21, 2013
I was talking about the afgans•
Becky

Netherlands

#4273 Jun 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are posting as 'Becky', socketpuppet 'asd''mottskilochead' or "Turthseeker" or whatever other FAKE name you post under next, asswipe. No such thing as a 'Mediterranean race' exist other then in YOUR Afrocentric dumbass. Olive skin applies to white people too, dumbass. And I love how you thru in there that "all black people" are 'African', your black Afrocentric roots, are showing 'KilocheadBigsmikoie' or whatever other FAKE name you want to post under next, dumbass.
The Cast of Jersey shore were not mostly nor 'all' at all of Italian stock, the majority didn't have ANY Italian in them, jackass. Italians are Europeans, something you are not, therefore they are white. Genetically, phenotypically as well as culturally and linguistically they cluster with all other Europeans. European is equivalent to being white, even though a black immigrant like yourself would like to claim otherwise, dumbass socketpuppet. Now stop showing pictures of white people,'Beckass'.
We say it all the time,the fact you have not heard of the term 'Mediterranean race' shows only too well your forced ignorance and your hunger to be seen as white...you are so desperate to be seen as a white person but you will NEVER be seen as white or more importantly referred to in that way by me or other whites who think like me...what you say Jeff,doesn't matter..because you will constantly post utter drivel to sway public opinion but the only opinion that marks your posts are your fake aliases and other accounts,apparently everybody here is another Becky lol...
I have a life,a very privileged one.
Face it,you are Dark whites,you are olive skinned..its all clear to see that you are in awe of white skin because with out white skin or being linked to it,you mediterraneans get no recognition apart from having a country that English tourists like to visit..
Becky

Netherlands

#4274 Jun 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
'Your' country? You are an African immigrant in the UK. No Italians is mistaken for black although a black African like YOU would love to claim Italians as 'black' and STEAL their identity, accomplishments, culture and history since that is what culture vulture thieving Afrocentric morons like you do. Italians have as little to NO African DNA as all other Europeans. 3% HA! That is almost NONE existing. North Africans and Northeast Africans have more European and Eurasian DNA then that! Guess that makes North Africans and Northeast Africans NOT black if take YOUR idiotic way of analyzing 'race'. HA! Italians and other Europeans have MORE Neanderthal DNA then they do African, you dumbass sockpuppet. I bet it just kills you, "asd" 'Truthseeker' or whatever OTHER fake username you post under from the UK that Italians as Europeans, something you are not, are white, and that they cluster as far away from you Sub Saharan Africans but closer to their European brethren since as Europeans they come from the SAME stock of people that produced all other Europeans. lol!
http://www.pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.med...
"The least amount of population differentiation was found in comparisons between the United States, Northern Europe, and Southern Europe. Minimal differentiation was noted between Southern Europe (Greece, Italy, and Spain), Northern Europe (Britain, the Netherlands, and France), and the United States. These individuals were identified in previous studies as Caucasian (i.e. of European descent), and likely share some degree of common ancestry. Sub-group analysis of the Northern and Southern European groups showed little evidence of population differentiation. This is consistent with other studies showing little among-population differentiation[25,27,30]. " ~ Nucleotide diversity and population differentiation of the Melanocortin 1 Receptor gene, MC1R
Jeff,your not listening
You can come up with your made up historic fiction obviously by Mediterraneans in order to boost the myths in your mind but you are a delusional nutter.
You claim yourself white..OK..LETS BELIEVE that for a second..now when real whites come to your country,they will always claim their origin as British/Scottish or Irish...but they never claim Spanish or Italian etc EVEN when born there...(see,where I'm getting-Jeff or am I going to deep for you)
What I'm pointing out is there is a divide between us and you and I'm not talking about countries..in certain places in Ireland its been known to call you Mediterraneans black or PAKI'S(a derogatory well known term used in a racist way to describe Asian Indians,in UK)
You call out blacks for being African..so what Jeff..There are many white Africans too....and you know what they actually have white skin,something you Italians want but dont have,the majority of you are dark.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4275 Jun 21, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
We say it all the time,the fact you have not heard of the term 'Mediterranean race' shows only too well your forced ignorance and your hunger to be seen as white...you are so desperate to be seen as a white person but you will NEVER be seen as white or more importantly referred to in that way by me or other whites who think like me...what you say Jeff,doesn't matter..because you will constantly post utter drivel to sway public opinion but the only opinion that marks your posts are your fake aliases and other accounts,apparently everybody here is another Becky lol...
Face it,you are Dark whites,you are olive skinned..its all clear to see that you are in awe of white skin because with out white skin or being linked to it,you mediterraneans get no recognition apart from having a country that English tourists like to visit..
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Afrocentrics like you who post under FAKE usernames all the time trying to claim Europeans as 'none white' even though we all know that being an European equals to being white, but because of whatever self hate and identity issues you have, that you hate the fact that you are of black African ancestry SO much that you pretend to be a 'white' person even though your rhetoric and lies expose you for the black African you are? Yes 'Beckyass' you have posted on this forums before under numerous FAKE usernames, as swipe.
No such thing as a 'Mediterranean race' exist, "Beckyass" or whatever other FAKE socketpuppet name you post under next that exposes your black African roots.
And Guess what "Beckyass" or whatever other FAKE socketpuppet name you post under next, if we take how you stupidly are trying apply racial categorize, then North Africans and Northeast Africans AREN'T really black and AREN'T the "REAL" blacks, those would be West African Bantus. idiot. Since North Africans and Northeast Africans have European and Eurasian admixture they aren't really black. LoL!
Becky

Netherlands

#4276 Jun 21, 2013
iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>You're a complete moron and you know nothing about latins.
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3587/vvac....
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4092/8h4o.jp...
Does that look like a dark complexion,you fcking ignorant?I have light brown hair and I'm not brown like an indian,nor am I olive skinned.Spanish,italians,greek s and romanians are white,just like the rest of the europeans.End of story!
As I said, most are dark obviously your skin looks white but then how do I know that really is you..I'm talking of the majority...the majority are Dark haired and eyed and skinned.
With your profanities and expletives, you are showing yourself to be an animal..maybe you should learn to chillax,we all know that you only resort to name -calling and swear words when you are losing the arguments.
White people know how to debate without resorting to such behavior,maybe its the Italian in you.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4277 Jun 21, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff,your not listening
You can come up with your made up historic fiction obviously by Mediterraneans in order to boost the myths in your mind but you are a delusional nutter.
You claim yourself white..OK..LETS BELIEVE that for a second..now when real whites come to your country,they will always claim their origin as British/Scottish or Irish...but they never claim Spanish or Italian etc EVEN when born there...(see,where I'm getting-Jeff or am I going to deep for you)
What I'm pointing out is there is a divide between us and you and I'm not talking about countries..in certain places in Ireland its been known to call you Mediterraneans black or PAKI'S(a derogatory well known term used in a racist way to describe Asian Indians,in UK)
'motts' oops sorry you are posting as "Beckyass" now, there is no divide between white people, Real Europeans, which you obviously are NOT, view Spanish or Italian and all other Southern Europeans as white. No such thing as "Mediterraneans" exist and stop lying, dumbass, I've been Ireland many times, they view Southern Europeans as white as all other Europeans but the Irish seem to have a strong dislike for black immigrants like you, "Beckyass".
Its Afrocentrics like you posting under FAKE usernames all the time trying to claim European and European history and identity as 'none white' even though we all know that being an European equals to being white, who try to promote some fake 'divide' that doesn't really exist, because there is an actual 'divide' between you blacks. I don't see Europeans going around with identity issues but look at you 'Beckyass', pretending to be white because of whatever identity issues you have even though your rhetoric and lies expose you for the black African you are. Yes 'Beckyass' you have posted on this forums before under numerous FAKE usernames, as swipe.
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
You call out blacks for being African..so what Jeff..There are many white Africans too....and you know what they actually have white skin,something you Italians want but dont have,the majority of you are dark.
Look at how you changed you tune so quickly after I called you out on it, you Afrocentric clown. You aren't fooling anyone, it was YOUR dumbass rhetoric like the cr ap below that exposed you for being a black.
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like when non blacks view other blacks as Africans-despite where their born,their not really lying because all black or most originate from the mother land..
The "MOTHERLAND"? BWAHAHAHA!! What actual WHITE person calls Africa that?! NONE!! That's who! Hahaha!! Man your black African roots reek in your posts. lol!

Guess what "Beckyass" or whatever other FAKE socketpuppet name you post under next, if we take how you stupidly are trying apply racial categorize, then North Africans and Northeast Africans AREN'T really black and AREN'T the "REAL" blacks, those would be West African Bantus. idiot. Since North Africans and Northeast Africans have European and Eurasian admixture they aren't really black. LoL!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4278 Jun 21, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, most are dark obviously your skin looks white but then how do I know that really is you..I'm talking of the majority...the majority are Dark haired and eyed and skinned.
With your profanities and expletives, you are showing yourself to be an animal..maybe you should learn to chillax,we all know that you only resort to name -calling and swear words when you are losing the arguments.
White people know how to debate without resorting to such behavior,maybe its the Italian in you.
What you said before is nothing but BS,'Beckyass' or 'Turthseeker' or whatever other FAKE socketpuppet name you post under next. Southern Europeans are as white as all other Europeans, something that you are not since you aren't even a European. "Chillax"?!?!?! BWAHAHAHA! Keep positng 'Beckeyass' your blackroots are coming out clearer and clearer. lol! You aren't fooling anyone, Beckyass, your black roots can be seen in your rhetoric.
How would know how white people debate, you aren't white. lol!

Like I said "Beckyass" or whatever other FAKE socketpuppet name you post under next, if we take how you stupidly are trying apply racial categorize, then North Africans and Northeast Africans AREN'T really black and AREN'T the "REAL" blacks, those would be West African Bantus. idiot. Since North Africans and Northeast Africans have European and Eurasian admixture they aren't really black. LoL!

Level 4

Bucharest, Romania

#4282 Jun 21, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha,I took the picture of my hand facing the screen so you can see your own post showing in the picture,you dumbass.That proves it's me and not some other person.
asd

London, UK

#4283 Jun 21, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on, it seems ya be utterly delusional again. ;-D
- those 'Nordic Europeans' look plain IVigger mutts, when compared to this E.Asian kid ;-)
h.ttp://is.gd/mV4pfl
- duuuym, even this E.Asian aboriginal gyal is more Nordic & Scandinavian than those lame plain IVigger mutts ya try to pass as 'IVordic whites' ;-D
h.ttp://is.gd/DkGV4w
- & even this S.Asian gyal is pure 'Nordic White' compared to y'all Yank IVigger whitish mutts, that pass for whites ;-D
h.ttp://is.gd/LzkLgq
In other words, ya're a dumb & confused Yank IVigger as y'all come. Ya gotta upgrade yo' brain, really. ;-)
Italians are white, period. ;-D
1. Please post unbroken links.

2. Please speak proper English.

Level 4

Bucharest, Romania

#4284 Jun 21, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the screen,it shows your post:

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3587/vvac....

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4285 Jun 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said before is nothing but BS,'Beckyass' or 'Turthseeker' or whatever other FAKE socketpuppet name you post under next. Southern Europeans are as white as all other Europeans, something that you are not since you aren't even a European. "Chillax"?!?!?! BWAHAHAHA! Keep positng 'Beckeyass' your blackroots are coming out clearer and clearer. lol! You aren't fooling anyone, Beckyass, your black roots can be seen in your rhetoric.
How would know how white people debate, you aren't white. lol!
Like I said "Beckyass" or whatever other FAKE socketpuppet name you post under next, if we take how you stupidly are trying apply racial categorize, then North Africans and Northeast Africans AREN'T really black and AREN'T the "REAL" blacks, those would be West African Bantus. idiot. Since North Africans and Northeast Africans have European and Eurasian admixture they aren't really black. LoL!
The way I hear it, is that you're not European either, or Black. So..er..what the deal? Huh?
asd

London, UK

#4286 Jun 21, 2013
asd wrote:
<quoted text>
Commercials don't count as "proof", Pads, beause they could be foreign actors/actresses playing these people. And let me post you an extract from the answer that your dumb ass missed-
"Remember that in the history of the world wars were fought amongst diverse people. Countries were occupied by other people. In all these interactions, genetic material from one people were mixed with those of another. "
And the next best rated answer-
"I think that some Greek people are lighter skinned and some have olive complexions so it's hard to classify them as "Nordic white" However, they are Caucasian and Europeans. Another "classification" I have seen is Mediterranean Caucasian or white.
I am Greek and I have an olive complexion, my facial features are Caucasian, my hair is dark brown and my eyes are brown (hazel in the sun). "
The Greeks spent many centuries under the Ottoman Empire, which also ruled the Ukraine, Hungary, Croatia and parts of Russia and also received many immigrants from outside the empire (there is a Polish immigrant district in Istanbul called "Polonezkoy".) The Christans of the empire were categorized under the "Millet" system and would have intermingled and interbred. Hell, n'iggers haven't even been in the UK for long and their already interbreeding-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23332...
So those "white" Greeks you posted are more or less probably mongrels. Many Arabs have those same features so it doesn't mean anything. It's not the genes you share that count, it's the genes you DON'T. Here are some pictures of pure blood MEDITERRANEAN Greeks-
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2607/393762682...
http://www.livius.org/a/1/greece/hoplite_kmkg...
http://0.tqn.com/d/ancienthistory/1/0/G/b/2/4...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0T7_pSJWw6oXX
"For the Greeks and Romans, Germanic and Celtic peoples were often stereotyped as wild red haired barbarians. Pseudo-Aristotle argued that the Greeks were an ideal people because they possessed a medium skin-tone, in contrast to pale northerners and dark southerners. "
We are the Olive-skinned people, NOT white people. Recognise us!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4287 Jun 21, 2013
iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>Haha,I took the picture of my hand facing the screen so you can see your own post showing in the picture,you dumbass.That proves it's me and not some other person.
Don't be fooled,'Beckyass' or whatever other FAKE name he posts under next is one of the many black socketpuppet users obsessed with claiming Europeans as 'none white'. lol Of course everyone knows being European equals to being white. lol

Level 4

Bucharest, Romania

#4288 Jun 21, 2013
asd wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to be recognised as white by morons like you.A couple of days ago,you were claiming that Snooky is italian,which is completely false,she was adopted by an italian couple,she's actually chilean.That says a lot about you.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4289 Jun 21, 2013
asd wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying sockie, white people can be olive skinned something you are not since you are a black African. ;-p

" Fair olive-skinned people have light skin that in cold weather may seem "fair" or "pale",..."

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#4290 Jun 21, 2013
asd wrote:
<quoted text>
But how many people we call Black are actually Black? How can we make this consistent?
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4291 Jun 21, 2013
iPaul wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to be recognised as white by morons like you.A couple of days ago,you were claiming that Snooky is italian,which is completely false,she was adopted by an italian couple,she's actually chilean.That says a lot about you.
Yeah he is another black African socketpuppet pretending he isn't black and obsessed with Europeans and how Europeans identify themselves. That does say a lot about him. lol!
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4292 Jun 21, 2013
asd wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Please post unbroken links.
2. Please speak proper English.
1. Please do notice, I busted yo' dumb Yank ghetto IVigger shyatty trollin' azz w/ those perfectly workin' links full of wisdom & truth

2. Please take a hike & fuhck off from this circus, nobody will miss a trollin' Yank ghetto banana IVigger coon of yo' small fry caliber

Sure, real talks, as always. Italians stay perfectly white as European whites come, period. ;-D
Shakryt

United States

#4293 Jun 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again is what you posted. Being European DOES DOES DOES equal to being white. The only people who claim otherwise are Afrocentric BLACK AMERICANS like yourself. Thank you once more for proven yet again that you are NOT white but a black American who has self hate issues which is why you are running around pretending you are white. Russians are white, dumbass man.
Wrong, idiot fool, the early migrants into Europe were Eurasian types, they were NOT Africans nor did they migrate from Africa (MORE EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE BLACK and NOT WHITE on AFROCENTRICS TRY TO CLAIM EVERYONE MIGRATED INTO OTHER CONTINENTS DIRECTLY FROM AFRICA and YOU are an AFROCENTRIC FOOL). Yes it is being Afrocentric, you WHITE wannabee self hating black American Moron. Or should I call you 'UN REALITY SPEAKS', you self hating jackass of the socketpuppet variety.
Wrong dumbass mitochondrial DNA also arose OUTSIDE of Africa, in Eurasia, Asia and the Americas that is NOT African mitochondrial DNA but EURASIAN or ASIAN mitochondrial DNA, "Reality Speaks". You are full of cr ap and your lack of understanding genetics and human evolution shows.
HA HA AHA Ah. this is real funny for the one who foments evolution, hey clown, Is it one on Charles Darwin the theologian(with no Academic credential) who had a change of heart ,who concocted the out of Africa Migration theory? Huh.---the early migrants into Europe were Eurasian types, they were NOT Africans nor did they migrate from Africa --You are such a clown . So this people created themselves not from Africa but maybe from the soup evolutionist trying to claim but can not even explain how that soup arose from non living matter(dust) came to be alive. Hey Jethro stick yourself in a cage next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are white men inferior or not enough for their ... 3 min Coffee 45
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,643,509
Racism in America (May '17) 4 min Savant 1,033
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 25 min Savant 973
List Of Sinclair Stations Soon To Air Pro-Trump... 1 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 11
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr Deanna 56
Banged a tranny in Bangkok - is it homosexual ? 1 hr LMRu 9
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Original 1,594
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 3 hr Harrisson 367
Why do black girls get with white guys? 3 hr KIP 113