Italians are NOT White!!!!
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4124 Jun 17, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
you missed the logic regarding Poland...entirely
Luther? He was part of the Nazi propaganda! They say Hitler wouldn't have as successful if it hadn't been for Luther. Luther was able to reach the Christian sector in a way Hitler initially could not. Hence, today's Christian Identity white supremacist group in America. Well, ironically Hitler killed the Christians to afterward......let me guess...because it was Jewish infiltrated? Seriously! Or, they were brainwashed by the Jews as well? Did Hitler bother to ask ANY individual before he and his regime killed?
Nazism or anyother "isms" IS playing God.
Eugenics was very much a part of German history and life BEFORE Hitler rose to power...which I find very interesting.
I need to eat something and run errands now.....be back later.
Hitler was 1 Germany was a nation of 70 million how did hitler manage to influence so many people? Germans by far were not stupid and gullible idiots like the Americans today. Germans were very well educated and cultured and civilized people. Since the 1600 we have may brilliant philosophers and engineers and scientist and great thinkers. So you average German was not a mindless goon. so how did Hitler manage to influence them? Luther was not the first and the last religious leader to say what he said about Jews. Why have muslim leaders in the past and present speak ill of the Jews? Its not just religious leaders but Kings Queens Intellectuals, Monarchs philosophers why? Before 1600s Germany was unheard of it was under conquest and control by French and Spanish only in the 19th century and late 18th century did Germany begin to rise. After France and England declared war on Germany the germans did not care if you were christian or not they were at war with the world and they came very close to winning
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4125 Jun 17, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of debating two-edged sword information and the history there of, lets’ get to the core of the problem…….it’s
do you know what sparked communism in Russia? the Bolshevik revolution and make no mistake the Bolsheviks were jews from Lenin to Trotsky to everybody else. How was communism funded so it would gain power in russia? Western JEWs funded the Jews in Russia so they would gain their grip. Stalin might have been the leader for public parades the real hand behind russian leadership were the Jews mate. Why was that in Russia antisemitism was punishable by death? When you look at the jews there are good ones there are bad ones but to truly and understand and deal with the issue at hand you must see them as a whole. As a community as a race how they behave and act. Not just in modern time but throughout history. and yet no explanation for this? no explanation why jews are hated? no explanation why jews are kicked out of every every nation they have set foot on. to truly understand the nature of the Jews all one needs to do is look at Palestine and what the jews are doing. But you dont hear about his you hear about Hitler and Germans and white supremacy. Have you ever read the Talmud mate? do you know what the jews say and preach about other people?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#4126 Jun 17, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>do you know what sparked communism in Russia? the Bolshevik revolution and make no mistake the Bolsheviks were jews from Lenin to Trotsky to everybody else. How was communism funded so it would gain power in russia? Western JEWs funded the Jews in Russia so they would gain their grip. Stalin might have been the leader for public parades the real hand behind russian leadership were the Jews mate. Why was that in Russia antisemitism was punishable by death? When you look at the jews there are good ones there are bad ones but to truly and understand and deal with the issue at hand you must see them as a whole. As a community as a race how they behave and act. Not just in modern time but throughout history. and yet no explanation for this? no explanation why jews are hated? no explanation why jews are kicked out of every every nation they have set foot on. to truly understand the nature of the Jews all one needs to do is look at Palestine and what the jews are doing. But you dont hear about his you hear about Hitler and Germans and white supremacy. Have you ever read the Talmud mate? do you know what the jews say and preach about other people?
Please seek counseling for your hatred towards Jews.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4127 Jun 17, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>do you know what sparked communism in Russia? the Bolshevik revolution and make no mistake the Bolsheviks were jews from Lenin to Trotsky to everybody else. How was communism funded so it would gain power in russia? Western JEWs funded the Jews in Russia so they would gain their grip. Stalin might have been the leader for public parades the real hand behind russian leadership were the Jews mate. Why was that in Russia antisemitism was punishable by death? When you look at the jews there are good ones there are bad ones but to truly and understand and deal with the issue at hand you must see them as a whole. As a community as a race how they behave and act. Not just in modern time but throughout history. and yet no explanation for this? no explanation why jews are hated? no explanation why jews are kicked out of every every nation they have set foot on. to truly understand the nature of the Jews all one needs to do is look at Palestine and what the jews are doing. But you dont hear about his you hear about Hitler and Germans and white supremacy. Have you ever read the Talmud mate? do you know what the jews say and preach about other people?
Did you read my post? I am not being sarcastic or asking in a negative tone. I am genuinely asking is you thoroughly read my post. BTW, your above response is applicable to this post you responded to as well.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4128 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
well said
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4129 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a biased hatred for the Jews that logic does NOT affect.

I'm sure the average person is aware of how investigations are managed. If the detectives are narrowly focused on one person or one scenario, then they cannot see the case clearly. And, the criminals get away and the innocent are punished.

Seriously, there really is a logical reason why hatred doesn't work. It's dumbing and it counters the brain from functioning properly. But, morally and spiritually speaking hate will destroy you and everything that you touch or encounter. It's a parasitic virus. It darkens your heart and it made me feel like I needed to shower during the few times hate crept into my heart or psyche. I would rather die than to hate. Anyway, hate IS a slow death.

Balance within ALL facets of live is the best counsel and life skill.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#4130 Jun 17, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>He does have a biased hatred for the Jews that logic does NOT affect.

I'm sure the average person is aware of how investigations are managed. If the detectives are narrowly focused on one person or one scenario, then they cannot see the case clearly. And, the criminals get away and the innocent are punished.

Seriously, there really is a logical reason why hatred doesn't work. It's dumbing and it counters the brain from functioning properly. But, morally and spiritually speaking hate will destroy you and everything that you touch or encounter. It's a parasitic virus. It darkens your heart and it made me feel like I needed to shower during the few times hate crept into my heart or psyche. I would rather die than to hate. Anyway, hate IS a slow death.

Ma'am, we both know prejudice is prejudice.

It's sad that in 2013 prejudice, hatred, racism, sexism, etc still exist.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#4131 Jun 17, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>He does have a biased hatred for the Jews that logic does NOT affect.

Sir or ma'am, I apologize if I incorrectly used wrong address to you in previous post.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4132 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir or ma'am, I apologize if I incorrectly used wrong address to you in previous post.
HaHa! You're funny! Don't worry,it's no problem. I am a women,though. And, no worries, I still know I am a woman.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4133 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
clarification........I would still no I was a woman if you had addressed me as Sir, so again ......no problem and no worries!
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4134 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know...it is sad! But, I really believe (even though everyone is shocked at how stupid people can be sometimes) that people have the potential to shock everyone again by doing his and her part to eradicate hate,supremacy and prejudice of all kinds once and for all.

I don't know, what if (since America is so racially diverse yet has a history of white supremacy) diversity curriculum focusing on monitoring pride, prejudice, and hate while fostering empathy, acceptance, and positivity were incorporated into all schools and colleges? Multiculturalism is a very controversial subject especially currently. Some say it has worked and some say it has not. But, then one has to wonder why it has not worked. Did the countries really put in place a whole system of multiculturalism nationally? Or, was it just all thrown together? I think if a country can integrate white supremacy, then it can integrate multiculturalism just as well. And, no that does not mean we all lose our own culture, ethnicity, or continuity. Because, we ALL will certainly lose if the hatred continues. I believe there can be a smarter way to integrate multiculturalism and everybody wins except the haters.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4135 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
something else about multiculturalism...I don't think that ALL countries should have it systematically incorporated into the country. North and South America should have it because they are originally colonial from many places and continue to be so.

But, I believe that the rest of the countries (Motherland/Fatherland) should have at least ONE multicultural district if for no more than educational purposes, assisting immigrants with acclimation, awareness for both immigrants and citizens that they are not the only people in the world (minimize unhealthy pride). But, for the rest of that country, if the immigrant wishes to move further into more of the heartland culture of that country, then they would have learned via an organization in the multicultural sector how to acclimate and the citizens would go easy on the immigrant helping him/her to acclimate being aware and educated about what to expect from cultural differences via the multicultural sector of the country.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4136 Jun 18, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
something else about multiculturalism...I don't think that ALL countries should have it systematically incorporated into the country. North and South America should have it because they are originally colonial from many places and continue to be so.
But, I believe that the rest of the countries (Motherland/Fatherland) should have at least ONE multicultural district if for no more than educational purposes, assisting immigrants with acclimation, awareness for both immigrants and citizens that they are not the only people in the world (minimize unhealthy pride). But, for the rest of that country, if the immigrant wishes to move further into more of the heartland culture of that country, then they would have learned via an organization in the multicultural sector how to acclimate and the citizens would go easy on the immigrant helping him/her to acclimate being aware and educated about what to expect from cultural differences via the multicultural sector of the country.
Yeah, right, as if those desperate & poor sub-Saharan African/SSA immigrants stormin' & floodin' European borders daily will stop for a sec & agree w/ ya. ;-D Italians are white, period. How the future will look like, well, who knows, but prolly the whole world will be mixed to various degrees. ;-)
Sammy

Dallas, NC

#4137 Jun 18, 2013
The Italian is not part of the N...race dumbass!!!
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4138 Jun 18, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right, as if those desperate & poor sub-Saharan African/SSA immigrants stormin' & floodin' European borders daily will stop for a sec & agree w/ ya. ;-D Italians are white, period. How the future will look like, well, who knows, but prolly the whole world will be mixed to various degrees. ;-)
the whole world would not be any more mixed than what it is today. Did you not read the entire post or did you pull select sentences out of context? The countries would still keep their culture but have one multicultural city. The only people who would not cooperate are the same who don't today....supremacists which originally comes from white supremacy. But, via multicultural education it is easier to expose white supremacy than it is now. And,that's the part you hate about multiculturism! ANd, you know it!

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#4139 Jun 18, 2013
Well,everyone should stay in their damn country,or continent as a matter of fact.Africa and african countries for african people and Europe for white people.I can tell for a fact that nobody is going to want multiculturalism in europe,since it only leads to more crimes.
Usually,most of the immigrants that come from poor thrild world countries,are more prone to commiting crimes.Look at Sweeden,the crimes rates have skyrocketed in the last decade,since more and more africans(blacks and arabs) are coming in their country.We've got enough gypos(indians) that commit crimes all over europe,we don't need more immigrants.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4140 Jun 18, 2013
iPaul wrote:
Well,everyone should stay in their damn country,or continent as a matter of fact.Africa and african countries for african people and Europe for white people.I can tell for a fact that nobody is going to want multiculturalism in europe,since it only leads to more crimes.
Usually,most of the immigrants that come from poor thrild world countries,are more prone to commiting crimes.Look at Sweeden,the crimes rates have skyrocketed in the last decade,since more and more africans(blacks and arabs) are coming in their country.We've got enough gypos(indians) that commit crimes all over europe,we don't need more immigrants.
That has to suck for you. But it's sort of a chickens coming home to roost issue.

I guess the population of Iceland will increase soon.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4141 Jun 18, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
well mate I am asking rational logical truthful questions that make perfect reasonable sense and are backed by history and historical events. So why would one hate the jews? Why does the world hate the jews? but you give no explanation to this you say modern age I cant believe people can be racist. haaaaaaaaa As a matter of fact Jews are the most racist people on the planet of course they do this in secret in person they smile and pretend to be kind and nice and oh so soft spoken and understanding. True snake
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4142 Jun 18, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a biased hatred for the Jews that logic does NOT affect.
haaaaaaa well you be kind and trusting and understanding and let down your guard around a jew especially when it comes to money and then we see what happens
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#4143 Jun 18, 2013
Cutem a slowah down to sigh ice.
Anda pretty soon deys beez
No moe why-ites!

Numbsayin?

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men Use Cosmetics 4 min Anonymous 1
Bm look like gorilla apes ^ monkey 5 min Anonymous 2
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 13 min Drilling for the ... 1,112
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Jeremy 1,497,480
BM Soccer Player called Monkey ran off field cr... 14 min Subby 5
What Happens if Black Women Gave Up? 15 min Subby 29
Ivanka ~ Never farther than 2 steps away from D... 18 min RMG Chinga tu Madre 26
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 2 hr sexysnowbunny 68
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 5 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 47
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 5 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 26
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 7 hr TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
More from around the web