anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4118 Jun 16, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>We can talk about what has happened to black people as well. Common known fact is that slave trade was started by the Dutch. But what is not known that the first and the Most of these slave traders were Jewish merchants. And the Jews made more profits from the slave trade in africa than any other race even the whites. Look at your brother sin Africa who controls the Banks in Africa Who controls the Diamond Mines, Gold Mines, Nickel Mines, Copper Mines, Lithium Mines? Oil wells, who runs all of these and who really is exploiting and decimating the African Continent. Who is behind the chaos and destabilization of governments and social order? Who is it White Supremacists? or Jews? Who controls financial institutions in Africa and World Bank? white supremacists.
I never said we should wipe out one race and take land from other people. I say White people should be white take care of their own and form their own civilizations based on their own culture and ancestry and live free and prosper and plant the fields and crate jobs and industries and take care of Environment and not exploit or victimize others. And Black should form their own civilizations according to their own believes and cultures and live free and prosper and even the jews should form their own civilization and work and live by their own blood and sweat and if they want to be animals they can stew in their own juices but in their own civilizations they should not feed off the blood and sweat of other people. Whites in America tend to be gullible idiots as a matter of fact they act and behave worse than the jews they are Jews by their own free will but they should not be wiped out as race to accommodate other races. America is a cosmopolitan country but each race should preserver their own identity and act and behave as civilized rational human beings. No exploitation or oppression or usury or hatred. Whites can create their own communities and blacks and others can crate their own communities and each one looks out for one another. But with Jews running everything chaos and civil war and racial war is inevitable. Notice how come Jews dont mix up with other races, Why is that Jewish centers and organizations and Jewish identity efforts are over represented throughout the US? The Jews want to preserve their own race and own satanic Talmud and sick traditions but everybody else they say there is no such thing as race except for Jews haa
Refer to the other response to your other post as my general response to this post, please.

Segregation IS not an answer either......is it not what you are accusing the Jews of? BTW, not all Jews are this way. If there is at least one Jew who does not engage in supremacist behaviour, then you CANNOT say all Jews ....and you know it. Otherwise, it's still racism at the core.....and here we go again...history repeating itself. That's just not acceptable to me, yet it's not utopian either. I think the human race is smarter than that.
joefran

Mckeesport, PA

#4119 Jun 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… What Excuses now?
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4120 Jun 16, 2013
These principles which I have stated I have tried to teach my children while they were still under my roof. But, as usual the supremacist thinks they know everything. They infiltrated my house without consent. And, the rest is history. But, mark my words. My children's core education from me WILL supercede whatever info comes their way in the end. They will know right from wrong! They will know who is evil and who is just. And, they will either die from it or fight for it. That's my girls! I'm sure of it!
latinoman

Mcallen, TX

#4121 Jun 17, 2013
Italians,portuges,french,spani ards and rumanians should be call latinos some italians are more dark than mexicans
Jeff

Natick, MA

#4122 Jun 17, 2013
latinoman wrote:
Italians,portuges,french,spani ards and rumanians should be call latinos some italians are more dark than mexicans
Italians,portuges,french,spani ards and rumanians are Europeans. Latino doesn't mean anything. And Italians aren't any darker then any other Europeans. If you can't tell the difference between Latinos as in Latin Americans and Europeans then you don't know much about those people. oh and by the way Latin is a European term and a European identity. The only reason its even applied to Latin Americans is because they speak Latin Languages.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#4123 Jun 17, 2013
latinoman wrote:
I'm romanian and I also have italians in my family.I've been to italy plenty of times.Italians,like the rest of europeans are white.

Italy's national team players:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Mexico's national team players:

http://www.football-cover.com/football_wallpa...
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4124 Jun 17, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
you missed the logic regarding Poland...entirely
Luther? He was part of the Nazi propaganda! They say Hitler wouldn't have as successful if it hadn't been for Luther. Luther was able to reach the Christian sector in a way Hitler initially could not. Hence, today's Christian Identity white supremacist group in America. Well, ironically Hitler killed the Christians to afterward......let me guess...because it was Jewish infiltrated? Seriously! Or, they were brainwashed by the Jews as well? Did Hitler bother to ask ANY individual before he and his regime killed?
Nazism or anyother "isms" IS playing God.
Eugenics was very much a part of German history and life BEFORE Hitler rose to power...which I find very interesting.
I need to eat something and run errands now.....be back later.
Hitler was 1 Germany was a nation of 70 million how did hitler manage to influence so many people? Germans by far were not stupid and gullible idiots like the Americans today. Germans were very well educated and cultured and civilized people. Since the 1600 we have may brilliant philosophers and engineers and scientist and great thinkers. So you average German was not a mindless goon. so how did Hitler manage to influence them? Luther was not the first and the last religious leader to say what he said about Jews. Why have muslim leaders in the past and present speak ill of the Jews? Its not just religious leaders but Kings Queens Intellectuals, Monarchs philosophers why? Before 1600s Germany was unheard of it was under conquest and control by French and Spanish only in the 19th century and late 18th century did Germany begin to rise. After France and England declared war on Germany the germans did not care if you were christian or not they were at war with the world and they came very close to winning
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4125 Jun 17, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of debating two-edged sword information and the history there of, lets’ get to the core of the problem…….it’s
do you know what sparked communism in Russia? the Bolshevik revolution and make no mistake the Bolsheviks were jews from Lenin to Trotsky to everybody else. How was communism funded so it would gain power in russia? Western JEWs funded the Jews in Russia so they would gain their grip. Stalin might have been the leader for public parades the real hand behind russian leadership were the Jews mate. Why was that in Russia antisemitism was punishable by death? When you look at the jews there are good ones there are bad ones but to truly and understand and deal with the issue at hand you must see them as a whole. As a community as a race how they behave and act. Not just in modern time but throughout history. and yet no explanation for this? no explanation why jews are hated? no explanation why jews are kicked out of every every nation they have set foot on. to truly understand the nature of the Jews all one needs to do is look at Palestine and what the jews are doing. But you dont hear about his you hear about Hitler and Germans and white supremacy. Have you ever read the Talmud mate? do you know what the jews say and preach about other people?
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#4126 Jun 17, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>do you know what sparked communism in Russia? the Bolshevik revolution and make no mistake the Bolsheviks were jews from Lenin to Trotsky to everybody else. How was communism funded so it would gain power in russia? Western JEWs funded the Jews in Russia so they would gain their grip. Stalin might have been the leader for public parades the real hand behind russian leadership were the Jews mate. Why was that in Russia antisemitism was punishable by death? When you look at the jews there are good ones there are bad ones but to truly and understand and deal with the issue at hand you must see them as a whole. As a community as a race how they behave and act. Not just in modern time but throughout history. and yet no explanation for this? no explanation why jews are hated? no explanation why jews are kicked out of every every nation they have set foot on. to truly understand the nature of the Jews all one needs to do is look at Palestine and what the jews are doing. But you dont hear about his you hear about Hitler and Germans and white supremacy. Have you ever read the Talmud mate? do you know what the jews say and preach about other people?
Please seek counseling for your hatred towards Jews.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4127 Jun 17, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>do you know what sparked communism in Russia? the Bolshevik revolution and make no mistake the Bolsheviks were jews from Lenin to Trotsky to everybody else. How was communism funded so it would gain power in russia? Western JEWs funded the Jews in Russia so they would gain their grip. Stalin might have been the leader for public parades the real hand behind russian leadership were the Jews mate. Why was that in Russia antisemitism was punishable by death? When you look at the jews there are good ones there are bad ones but to truly and understand and deal with the issue at hand you must see them as a whole. As a community as a race how they behave and act. Not just in modern time but throughout history. and yet no explanation for this? no explanation why jews are hated? no explanation why jews are kicked out of every every nation they have set foot on. to truly understand the nature of the Jews all one needs to do is look at Palestine and what the jews are doing. But you dont hear about his you hear about Hitler and Germans and white supremacy. Have you ever read the Talmud mate? do you know what the jews say and preach about other people?
Did you read my post? I am not being sarcastic or asking in a negative tone. I am genuinely asking is you thoroughly read my post. BTW, your above response is applicable to this post you responded to as well.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4128 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
well said
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4129 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
He does have a biased hatred for the Jews that logic does NOT affect.

I'm sure the average person is aware of how investigations are managed. If the detectives are narrowly focused on one person or one scenario, then they cannot see the case clearly. And, the criminals get away and the innocent are punished.

Seriously, there really is a logical reason why hatred doesn't work. It's dumbing and it counters the brain from functioning properly. But, morally and spiritually speaking hate will destroy you and everything that you touch or encounter. It's a parasitic virus. It darkens your heart and it made me feel like I needed to shower during the few times hate crept into my heart or psyche. I would rather die than to hate. Anyway, hate IS a slow death.

Balance within ALL facets of live is the best counsel and life skill.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#4130 Jun 17, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>He does have a biased hatred for the Jews that logic does NOT affect.

I'm sure the average person is aware of how investigations are managed. If the detectives are narrowly focused on one person or one scenario, then they cannot see the case clearly. And, the criminals get away and the innocent are punished.

Seriously, there really is a logical reason why hatred doesn't work. It's dumbing and it counters the brain from functioning properly. But, morally and spiritually speaking hate will destroy you and everything that you touch or encounter. It's a parasitic virus. It darkens your heart and it made me feel like I needed to shower during the few times hate crept into my heart or psyche. I would rather die than to hate. Anyway, hate IS a slow death.

Ma'am, we both know prejudice is prejudice.

It's sad that in 2013 prejudice, hatred, racism, sexism, etc still exist.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#4131 Jun 17, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>He does have a biased hatred for the Jews that logic does NOT affect.

Sir or ma'am, I apologize if I incorrectly used wrong address to you in previous post.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4132 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir or ma'am, I apologize if I incorrectly used wrong address to you in previous post.
HaHa! You're funny! Don't worry,it's no problem. I am a women,though. And, no worries, I still know I am a woman.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4133 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
clarification........I would still no I was a woman if you had addressed me as Sir, so again ......no problem and no worries!
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4134 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know...it is sad! But, I really believe (even though everyone is shocked at how stupid people can be sometimes) that people have the potential to shock everyone again by doing his and her part to eradicate hate,supremacy and prejudice of all kinds once and for all.

I don't know, what if (since America is so racially diverse yet has a history of white supremacy) diversity curriculum focusing on monitoring pride, prejudice, and hate while fostering empathy, acceptance, and positivity were incorporated into all schools and colleges? Multiculturalism is a very controversial subject especially currently. Some say it has worked and some say it has not. But, then one has to wonder why it has not worked. Did the countries really put in place a whole system of multiculturalism nationally? Or, was it just all thrown together? I think if a country can integrate white supremacy, then it can integrate multiculturalism just as well. And, no that does not mean we all lose our own culture, ethnicity, or continuity. Because, we ALL will certainly lose if the hatred continues. I believe there can be a smarter way to integrate multiculturalism and everybody wins except the haters.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4135 Jun 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
something else about multiculturalism...I don't think that ALL countries should have it systematically incorporated into the country. North and South America should have it because they are originally colonial from many places and continue to be so.

But, I believe that the rest of the countries (Motherland/Fatherland) should have at least ONE multicultural district if for no more than educational purposes, assisting immigrants with acclimation, awareness for both immigrants and citizens that they are not the only people in the world (minimize unhealthy pride). But, for the rest of that country, if the immigrant wishes to move further into more of the heartland culture of that country, then they would have learned via an organization in the multicultural sector how to acclimate and the citizens would go easy on the immigrant helping him/her to acclimate being aware and educated about what to expect from cultural differences via the multicultural sector of the country.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4136 Jun 18, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
something else about multiculturalism...I don't think that ALL countries should have it systematically incorporated into the country. North and South America should have it because they are originally colonial from many places and continue to be so.
But, I believe that the rest of the countries (Motherland/Fatherland) should have at least ONE multicultural district if for no more than educational purposes, assisting immigrants with acclimation, awareness for both immigrants and citizens that they are not the only people in the world (minimize unhealthy pride). But, for the rest of that country, if the immigrant wishes to move further into more of the heartland culture of that country, then they would have learned via an organization in the multicultural sector how to acclimate and the citizens would go easy on the immigrant helping him/her to acclimate being aware and educated about what to expect from cultural differences via the multicultural sector of the country.
Yeah, right, as if those desperate & poor sub-Saharan African/SSA immigrants stormin' & floodin' European borders daily will stop for a sec & agree w/ ya. ;-D Italians are white, period. How the future will look like, well, who knows, but prolly the whole world will be mixed to various degrees. ;-)
Sammy

Ellenboro, NC

#4137 Jun 18, 2013
The Italian is not part of the N...race dumbass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,191,543
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min unfazed 109,551
The Sick Black Male Sociopaths-RUN FAST! (Nov '12) 6 min sweetiepie 8
All women prefer white men 10 min canday 2,621
Barros, get in here, boy!: Explain the Caste Sy... 10 min Wadi 1
About foreign born blacks. ---------- (Jun '14) 10 min Johnny 737
Hip hop has destroy black minds (Sep '11) 12 min Big Knob 69
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 56 min The Jebusite 31,201
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 1 hr Edward Teach 8
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 1 hr Africologist PhD 55