Italians are NOT White!!!!
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4102 Jun 15, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>You are like the feminists. You know how the feminists work? Everything the man is superior to a woman the feminists see it as an oppression to women and as a male supremacy. The same principle works with other races same thing white man is superior is others see it as white supremacy and oppression to them. It is reality mate It is how things are. you may like it you may hate it you may not stand it we are all Unequal. of all mammals 95% of DNA is similar 5% difference. Just like there is a % difference in DNA from humans and whale there is a % of DNA difference between white people and Black people, Black people and Orientals etc. It is just the way things are and nothing can change that. Not the Jews with their bullshit everyone is equal propaganda and certainly not the jew scientists who claim that race does not exist except for Jews haa There are Races. The Races have different origins different DNA strands we are all unequal. Oppression? If the white man wanted to really oppress the other races he would have launched ballistic missiles and brought the world and other races to their knees. So if a black person says he is black and he is proud of his race he should be praised right? and if a white person says he is white and he is proud then its a crime its racism. haaaa If one looses one sense of racial identity he looses everything the whole races gets wiped out just like in America there is white race in US no racial identity
I am not a feminist,,duh! Anyway, do you not read the whole post? Or do you of course pull out of context? Yes people are not equal, and that is a good thing because each of us has something to contribute without pretending like we are superior to another. Man cannot give birth, women cannot impregnate....neither one is superior to the other yet they are not equal.

Yes, there have been rulers to have destroyed people, areas, and countries becaue they thought they were superior. Since, we a discussing white supremacy, have you heard of Hitler? Stalin? Nero? Leopold II? Trotsky?

Why would anyone destroy the Earth to the point that they would self-destruct unless they didn't care to continue living? They could use disease (many countries, famine (British against Ireland), race wars (many countries). Again, white supremacy is about power..not race. Nothing wrong with being proud! Thinking you're superior.....that's another story.

White people are not superior .......sorry. Just because you overtake another in ONE area does not make you superior. Detroying another does not make you superior, it just makes you a beast. Who is more evolved? Man or beast? How long could you survive among the wild beasts of Africa? Or, the Amazon? I'm sure you're familiar with Man VS Wild. Some could ...some could not. ONe, it doesn't mean you would not succeed at something else. Two, if you failed, does that make the animal more progressed than you?
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4103 Jun 15, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a simple question here, cause ya got me lost @ some point. ;-)
- would ya consider this gyal to be white, is she white to ya?
h.ttp://is.gd/F21ZhP
- or ya reckon this babe is how whites usually come?
h.ttp://is.gd/ZN8vN3
I'm interested from a racialist Anglo/Yank point of view. ;-)
well mate I am neither Anglo or Yank. I am Barbarian I descended from Alexander Thracian by blood
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4104 Jun 15, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a feminist,,duh! Anyway, do you not read the whole post? Or do you of course pull out of context? Yes people are not equal, and that is a good thing because each of us has something to contribute without pretending like we are superior to another. Man cannot give birth, women cannot impregnate....neither one is superior to the other yet they are not equal.
Yes, there have been rulers to have destroyed people, areas, and countries becaue they thought they were superior. Since, we a discussing white supremacy, have you heard of Hitler? Stalin? Nero? Leopold II? Trotsky?
Why would anyone destroy the Earth to the point that they would self-destruct unless they didn't care to continue living? They could use disease (many countries, famine (British against Ireland), race wars (many countries). Again, white supremacy is about power..not race. Nothing wrong with being proud! Thinking you're superior.....that's another story.
White people are not superior .......sorry. Just because you overtake another in ONE area does not make you superior. Detroying another does not make you superior, it just makes you a beast. Who is more evolved? Man or beast? How long could you survive among the wild beasts of Africa? Or, the Amazon? I'm sure you're familiar with Man VS Wild. Some could ...some could not. ONe, it doesn't mean you would not succeed at something else. Two, if you failed, does that make the animal more progressed than you?
Trotsky was a Jew, Lenin was a Jew Stalin was controlled and run by Jews. Hitler sought to eliminate the jews and protect his own race which was nothing wrong with that he kill innocent people that is part of war. Tell me have blacks in Africa conquered and killed and raped other blacks in Africa? So was the period of the time War and Conquest that is how mankind survived. Whether white or black or asian Empires rose and fell and waged war on each other fighting for territories natural resources and race survival. Tell me who waged war on Hitler and Germany? Other whites? Whites not superior? haaa you can deny it all you want the Jews can tell you all the propaganda that they want it is undeniable truth the White man by blood is Stronger, smarter, and far more ruthless than any other race. History proves this. Despite the pathetic people whites in America and Europe are the White man Descended from Alexander. Tell me at the time of Alexander how did he conquer the known world if he was not superior and stronger to others? How did the romans conquered and enslaved so many empires if they were not superior to others. If a lion chases down and eats a gazelle that means that as a species the lion is stronger and no matter how you look at it you cant say well lion is not really superior but its an individual with some qualities just like the gazelle has its individual qualities. No the Lion as a species is superior to gazelle. That is how women look at the world we are all equal and happy times and fun times etc No mate reality is different. Tanks rockets ballistic missiles ships, submarines all all came from the brain of the white man. Humans in general are savage and brutal and violent creatures there is no denying that white or other we are all flawed creatures and there will always be war and suffering and misery and disputes and killing it is part of human nature. That is inescapable truth Humans are worse than beasts because humans kill for pleasure something no animal will do so Humans are the worst animals it is our nature to be greedy and selfish and violent. We are still evolving we are no different than the humans who lived 100 years ago, 1000 years ago or 10,000 years ago same ruthless brutal greedy selfish violent vile creatures. It is our nature but some humans are more civilized then others other are less and some humans Jews tend to be no different than animals. which is reality.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4105 Jun 15, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Trotsky was a Jew, Lenin was a Jew Stalin was controlled and run by Jews. Hitler sought to eliminate the jews and protect his own race which was nothing wrong with that he kill innocent people that is part of war. Tell me have blacks in Africa conquered and killed and raped other blacks in Africa? So was the period of the time War and Conquest that is how mankind survived. Whether white or black or asian Empires rose and fell and waged war on each other fighting for territories natural resources and race survival. Tell me who waged war on Hitler and Germany? Other whites? Whites not superior? haaa you can deny it all you want the Jews can tell you all the propaganda that they want it is undeniable truth the White man by blood is Stronger, smarter, and far more ruthless than any other race. History proves this. Despite the pathetic people whites in America and Europe are the White man Descended from Alexander. Tell me at the time of Alexander how did he conquer the known world if he was not superior and stronger to others? How did the romans conquered and enslaved so many empires if they were not superior to others. If a lion chases down and eats a gazelle that means that as a species the lion is stronger and no matter how you look at it you cant say well lion is not really superior but its an individual with some qualities just like the gazelle has its individual qualities. No the Lion as a species is superior to gazelle. That is how women look at the world we are all equal and happy times and fun times etc No mate reality is different. Tanks rockets ballistic missiles ships, submarines all all came from the brain of the white man. Humans in general are savage and brutal and violent creatures there is no denying that white or other we are all flawed creatures and there will always be war and suffering and misery and disputes and killing it is part of human nature. That is inescapable truth Humans are worse than beasts because humans kill for pleasure something no animal will do so Humans are the worst animals it is our nature to be greedy and selfish and violent. We are still evolving we are no different than the humans who lived 100 years ago, 1000 years ago or 10,000 years ago same ruthless brutal greedy selfish violent vile creatures. It is our nature but some humans are more civilized then others other are less and some humans Jews tend to be no different than animals. which is reality.
I did not compare a lion to a gazelle. I compared a lion to you!
Don't categorise women either ...mate. We do not come off of an assembly line like you would wish. Misogyny is common among white supremacists. Of course all of man kind has committed atrocities. My point is NOT about "making everything peachy." It's still goes right back the white is superior and right thinking. The Jewish leaders is not an example of white is right...it's an example of their supremacist thinking from people you think you are superior to. Anyone can have supremacist thinking about ANYTHING! There is nothing wrong with defending your country from another. There is something wrong with annihilating a race and a country based on race especially without provocation. Such as, Hitler. But, he did not stop with Jews. That's how Nazism/white supremacy works! You know this. And, blaming his barbaric human tendencies is a inexcusable. Humans are not on the same level as animals ....unless you hear them talking to you the same way you talk to them? So, no I don't want to reduce myself to the animal kingdom because I am stupid to learn how to be civilised and create a civilised society!
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4106 Jun 15, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>You are like the feminists. You know how the feminists work? Everything the man is superior to a woman the feminists see it as an oppression to women and as a male supremacy. The same principle works with other races same thing white man is superior is others see it as white supremacy and oppression to them. It is reality mate It is how things are. you may like it you may hate it you may not stand it we are all Unequal. of all mammals 95% of DNA is similar 5% difference. Just like there is a % difference in DNA from humans and whale there is a % of DNA difference between white people and Black people, Black people and Orientals etc. It is just the way things are and nothing can change that. Not the Jews with their bullshit everyone is equal propaganda and certainly not the jew scientists who claim that race does not exist except for Jews haa There are Races. The Races have different origins different DNA strands we are all unequal. Oppression? If the white man wanted to really oppress the other races he would have launched ballistic missiles and brought the world and other races to their knees. So if a black person says he is black and he is proud of his race he should be praised right? and if a white person says he is white and he is proud then its a crime its racism. haaaa If one looses one sense of racial identity he looses everything the whole races gets wiped out just like in America there is white race in US no racial identity
Let's try another angle. Before you accuse, I am not Jewish, liberal or a feminist. History proves that Communism/Socialism/Stalinism and Nazism are both totalitarian. They have and use varying specifics but essentially behave the same way. It is stupid strategy in the long run to use opposing principles in the same way to destroy an opponent! History proves that Hitler hated the Jews as a race.....not communism....not socialism....not Stalinism. So, is it that he wanted his communist/socialist regime on the backs of the less desireables via slave labour? Is this what YOU want? PLease don't tell me that all of this race competition and hatred is rooted in who really holds the title of God's chosen people? Because, this would involve race ...tracing the lineage. Is this why white supremacists, Jews, and AA's hate each other so much for the most part? There are exceptions of course everyone knows this. If white supremacists were SO SUPERIOR in thinking, then why couldn't you and still invent a way to claim your God's chosen people prize without hurting people.....especially without provocation? Doesn't GOD grant you special wisdom and intelligence like you would like to think? I know I did not do anything, and I was a target. I am mixed and that is all. And, I was still a target by people like you. And, that's all I need to know. Please don't use the,'well, this is prophecy' excuse. I gave no provocation, and people just like you hurt me and others for no reason. Or did God tell you to do it?
I am not concerned about who God's chosen people are. Because of white supremacy behaviour, I may have to objectively research all of this. Because, this race war is causing so many conspiracies that the conspiracies are crossing each others path. But, all I know is that people should do the moral thing and so should I. And, it's up to God to determine who the chosen people are and whether or not that is even important to Him. I just never thought people could be this stupid!
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4107 Jun 16, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>well mate I am neither Anglo or Yank. I am Barbarian I descended from Alexander Thracian by blood
Then again, ya seem to know how a 'white man' should look like. ;-D The Q stays the same even for ya. ;-) So, how many white peeps ya see on those links?! ;-)
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4108 Jun 16, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not compare a lion to a gazelle. I compared a lion to you!
Don't categorise women either ...mate. We do not come off of an assembly line like you would wish. Misogyny is common among white supremacists. Of course all of man kind has committed atrocities. My point is NOT about "making everything peachy." It's still goes right back the white is superior and right thinking. The Jewish leaders is not an example of white is right...it's an example of their supremacist thinking from people you think you are superior to. Anyone can have supremacist thinking about ANYTHING! There is nothing wrong with defending your country from another. There is something wrong with annihilating a race and a country based on race especially without provocation. Such as, Hitler. But, he did not stop with Jews. That's how Nazism/white supremacy works! You know this. And, blaming his barbaric human tendencies is a inexcusable. Humans are not on the same level as animals ....unless you hear them talking to you the same way you talk to them? So, no I don't want to reduce myself to the animal kingdom because I am stupid to learn how to be civilised and create a civilised society!
When did I say its ok for whites to kill and take the lands and resources of other people? Dont compare white people with Jews. Jews were spawned from satan. Jews are destroyers by nature corrupts. Everything the jews touch turns to darkness and decadence. You keep mentioning Hitler. The jews have brainwashed you good. Now What did Hitler do? There is no Nazism the political system that Hitler adopted was National Socialism which has nothing to do with white supremacy. Hitler came to power 1933 first thing he did was take all the Jews out of politics, out of tv, radio, law, newspapers, Hitler broke the Jews grip on germany and he had the right to do so. till 1939 not ONE Jew was killed in Germany. Not a single one! Then Jews declared war on Germany and tried to block all exported good of germany and destroy its economy "Judea declares war on Germany" after that the germans lost it and sought to eliminate the Jew. Which I dont blame them. Jews caused unparalleled misery and pain in Germany since 1800s Bank Crashes, decadence, Homosexuality, Pornography, communism, destabilization of social and political order, corruption not to mention the killing of Austrian Keizer in 1916 and the territories Germany lost in WW1. The Germans were within their rights and so was Hitler up to that point but then war with communists and english and french drove the germans to seek total dominance and total eradication of the Jews. Had the germans succeeded in WW2 today mankind would be build space ships and going into space. From 1930-1945 Germans invented Computer, Nuclear Power, Jet engine, ballistic missiles V2, Germans SS and many scientists were nothing but brilliant brilliant engineers and philosophers Heidegger and scientists. Jewllywood does not tell you that
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4109 Jun 16, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try another angle. Before you accuse, I am not Jewish, liberal or a
Communism Socialism Capitalism Stalinism, Bolshevism and just about any other ism was spawned from the mind of the Jews. there is no Nazism National Socialism. Lets see what the Germans achieved under National Socialism in just 15 years, Breaking research in Nuclear power, Modern computers, Jet propulsion, supersonic planes, radio controlled missiles, ballistic missiles, unprecedented research in rocket propulsion. It took the Americans and Russians from 1945 till 1960s to fully understand and begin to advance the research of the Germans. We may be different some superior to others as races but no one races has superiority to dictate how and what should other races live their lives, nor to invade, take their lands exploit their people or deplete their natural resources or white out. Even Jews. No one race is god and can make godly decisions.

Do you know why Hitler hated the Jews? Everybody at some point in time has hated the jews. Egyptians hated the Jews, Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, Celts, English, French, Germans, Austrians, Hungarians, Polaks, Russians, Spanish, Italians, at some point in time every single nation the jews have set food upon the people have had hatred for them. For as long as there have been jews there has been hatred for them? Ever stop and think why? Why exactly would everyone hate and dislike the jews so much what do jews do to other people? what causes people to hate and dislike the Jews? Even blacks and other minorities hate and resent the jews? Why? Because Jews are loving nice kind people. To understand truly understand the Jews you should look on the Communist Jews in Russia what they did there Jews like Trotsky and Lazar Kaganovich 30 million poor ukranian and russians souls were killed by the Jews, IN Persia 100,000 were slaughtered and the jews at their flesh women and children. In Egypt the Jews tried to starve out the people until they were kicked out. 1200s King of England Kicked them all out, so did the spanish and so has every single one European Nation. Why exactly?
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4110 Jun 16, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>When did I say its ok for whites to kill and take the lands and resources of other people? Dont compare white people with Jews. Jews were spawned from satan. Jews are destroyers by nature corrupts. Everything the jews touch turns to darkness and decadence. You keep mentioning Hitler. The jews have brainwashed you good. Now What did Hitler do? There is no Nazism the political system that Hitler adopted was National Socialism which has nothing to do with white supremacy. Hitler came to power 1933 first thing he did was take all the Jews out of politics, out of tv, radio, law, newspapers, Hitler broke the Jews grip on germany and he had the right to do so. till 1939 not ONE Jew was killed in Germany. Not a single one! Then Jews declared war on Germany and tried to block all exported good of germany and destroy its economy "Judea declares war on Germany" after that the germans lost it and sought to eliminate the Jew. Which I dont blame them. Jews caused unparalleled misery and pain in Germany since 1800s Bank Crashes, decadence, Homosexuality, Pornography, communism, destabilization of social and political order, corruption not to mention the killing of Austrian Keizer in 1916 and the territories Germany lost in WW1. The Germans were within their rights and so was Hitler up to that point but then war with communists and english and french drove the germans to seek total dominance and total eradication of the Jews. Had the germans succeeded in WW2 today mankind would be build space ships and going into space. From 1930-1945 Germans invented Computer, Nuclear Power, Jet engine, ballistic missiles V2, Germans SS and many scientists were nothing but brilliant brilliant engineers and philosophers Heidegger and scientists. Jewllywood does not tell you that
Proof that Jews were spawned from Satan?

Hitler at times spoke very highly of Stalin. Stalinism/Communism?

IN Germany, There were Jews a part of the communist system that Hitler stated was destroying Germany. That's fine if he was against communism. But, it turned out that it wasn't. Hence, a Jewish man (resident in Italy NOT GERMANY) who was part of Mussolini's Fascist Italy. He was a loyal fascist even producing a fascist newspaper. He was loyal to Hitler's kind. He was killed by the Nazis anyway.

White supremacy is rooted in Nazism. Hitler was the first to judge by physical appearance by adopting the "stolen" Polish children and claiming that they were really Aryan. These same children were brainwashed to hate even the people of Poland even when their true parentage was discovered.

This not about whether or not Jews are white and who "qualifies" to be "white" or Aryan. It's about systematic hate which goes beyond racism.

Name just one German the Jews killed over communism versus non-communism BEFORE Hitler killed a Jew.

This is the same principle of killing ALL Arabs worldwide because of radical Muslim terrorists.

BTW Hitler adopted the same socialistic/communistic regime that the Jews did except he only wanted the Aryans to reap the rewards from it.

Germans are not the only superior beings on Earth......Seriously?
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4111 Jun 16, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Communism Socialism Capitalism Stalinism, Bolshevism and just about any other ism was spawned from the mind of the Jews. there is no Nazism National Socialism. Lets see what the Germans achieved under National Socialism in just 15 years, Breaking research in Nuclear power, Modern computers, Jet propulsion, supersonic planes, radio controlled missiles, ballistic missiles, unprecedented research in rocket propulsion. It took the Americans and Russians from 1945 till 1960s to fully understand and begin to advance the research of the Germans. We may be different some superior to others as races but no one races has superiority to dictate how and what should other races live their lives, nor to invade, take their lands exploit their people or deplete their natural resources or white out. Even Jews. No one race is god and can make godly decisions.

Do you know why Hitler hated the Jews? Everybody at some point in time has hated the jews. Egyptians hated the Jews, Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, Celts, English, French, Germans, Austrians, Hungarians, Polaks, Russians, Spanish, Italians, at some point in time every single nation the jews have set food upon the people have had hatred for them. For as long as there have been jews there has been hatred for them? Ever stop and think why? Why exactly would everyone hate and dislike the jews so much what do jews do to other people? what causes people to hate and dislike the Jews? Even blacks and other minorities hate and resent the jews? Why? Because Jews are loving nice kind people. To understand truly understand the Jews you should look on the Communist Jews in Russia what they did there Jews like Trotsky and Lazar Kaganovich 30 million poor ukranian and russians souls were killed by the Jews, IN Persia 100,000 were slaughtered and the jews at their flesh women and children. In Egypt the Jews tried to starve out the people until they were kicked out. 1200s King of England Kicked them all out, so did the spanish and so has every single one European Nation. Why exactly?
A lot of what you say can be easily debated, but here's my short answer for now........

Look what white supremacy has done just to my life! Do I hate ALL whites? NO. Do I systematically track them down and kill them and create regimes that kill them? No. Do I hurt and hate every white person I come across? No. Do I allow that same hatred to hurt and hate other races? No. Do I think that mixed-raced people are superior to all other races? No.
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4112 Jun 16, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that Jews were spawned from Satan?
Hitler at times spoke very highly of Stalin. Stalinism/Communism?
IN Germany, There were Jews a part of the communist system that Hitler stated was destroying Germany. That's fine if he was against communism. But, it turned out that it wasn't. Hence, a Jewish man (resident in Italy NOT GERMANY) who was part of Mussolini's Fascist Italy. He was a loyal fascist even producing a fascist newspaper. He was loyal to Hitler's kind. He was killed by the Nazis anyway.
White supremacy is rooted in Nazism. Hitler was the first to judge by physical appearance by adopting the "stolen" Polish children and claiming that they were really Aryan. These same children were brainwashed to hate even the people of Poland even when their true parentage was discovered.
This not about whether or not Jews are white and who "qualifies" to be "white" or Aryan. It's about systematic hate which goes beyond racism.
Name just one German the Jews killed over communism versus non-communism BEFORE Hitler killed a Jew.
This is the same principle of killing ALL Arabs worldwide because of radical Muslim terrorists.
BTW Hitler adopted the same socialistic/communistic regime that the Jews did except he only wanted the Aryans to reap the rewards from it.
Germans are not the only superior beings on Earth......Seriously?
History and Historical events in themselves prove that Jews are spawn of Satan himself. As to quote the great reformer and humanitarian Martin Luther

"He did not call them Abraham's children, but a 'brood of vipers'[Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared,'He has a demon'[Matt 11:18]. Our Lord calls them a 'brood of vipers'; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states:'If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did ... You are of your father the devil.' It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today."

"Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement and enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew."

Hitler Admired Stalin and Communism? haaa have you seen the german propaganda against Communism. haaaa The Germans knew very well who was behind the communist leadership in Russia and other countries. When the Germans Invaded Poland and other countries they would separate the Polish soldiers from the communist commissars (jews) line them up and shoot them on sight.

By 1939 Germans did not care anymore if Jews were loyal to them or know if jews served as soldiers with the germans or not they sought a final solution Kill all kill every single last Jews. They sought to exterminate as a race understand. the Germans got fed up they did not care if you were nice and kind jew or a communist jew if you were a Jew they would kill you. Which was a little bit harsh no race can decide which race lives and which race dies even as wicked and satanic as the jews unfortunately no one race or nation can decide if they all should live or die only God can make that decision. You know what the jews did they assassinated German Diplomat in Paris 1939 i believe.

Where the romans white supremacists>? Because romans saw themselves as superior to others. So did my Thracian Ancestors 2000 years ago when they conquered. They conquered pillaged killed raped looted took land enslaved and saw all others as beneath them. It is just how human nature is.

Lets think about this rationally. So Entire Known World since the Time of Egypt has had systematic hate for Jews because they are simply fun loving kind violin playing peaceful people? Right Does that make rational sense? Explain then to me why do blacks resent and dislike the jews probably more than the white idiots? What about other minorities? Certainly mestizos dont like the Jews, Nor the Orientals why?
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4113 Jun 16, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that Jews were spawned from Satan?
History and Historical events in themselves prove that Jews are spawn of Satan himself. As to quote the great reformer and humanitarian Martin Luther

"He did not call them Abraham's children, but a 'brood of vipers'[Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared,'He has a demon'[Matt 11:18]. Our Lord calls them a 'brood of vipers'; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states:'If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did ... You are of your father the devil.' It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today."

"Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement and enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew."

Hitler Admired Stalin and Communism? haaa have you seen the german propaganda against Communism. haaaa The Germans knew very well who was behind the communist leadership in Russia and other countries. When the Germans Invaded Poland and other countries they would separate the Polish soldiers from the communist commissars (jews) line them up and shoot them on sight.

By 1939 Germans did not care anymore if Jews were loyal to them or know if jews served as soldiers with the germans or not they sought a final solution Kill all kill every single last Jews. They sought to exterminate as a race understand. the Germans got fed up they did not care if you were nice and kind jew or a communist jew if you were a Jew they would kill you. Which was a little bit harsh no race can decide which race lives and which race dies even as wicked and satanic as the jews unfortunately no one race or nation can decide if they all should live or die only God can make that decision. You know what the jews did they assassinated German Diplomat in Paris 1939 i believe.

Where the romans white supremacists>? Because romans saw themselves as superior to others. So did my Thracian Ancestors 2000 years ago when they conquered. They conquered pillaged killed raped looted took land enslaved and saw all others as beneath them. It is just how human nature is.

Lets think about this rationally. So Entire Known World since the Time of Egypt has had systematic hate for Jews because they are simply fun loving kind violin playing peaceful people? Right Does that make rational sense? Explain then to me why do blacks resent and dislike the jews probably more than the white idiots? What about other minorities? Certainly mestizos dont like the Jews, Nor the Orientals why?
Barbarian

Philadelphia, PA

#4114 Jun 16, 2013
anonymousofcourse wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of what you say can be easily debated, but here's my short answer for now........
Look what white supremacy has done just to my life! Do I hate ALL whites? NO. Do I systematically track them down and kill them and create regimes that kill them? No. Do I hurt and hate every white person I come across? No. Do I allow that same hatred to hurt and hate other races? No. Do I think that mixed-raced people are superior to all other races? No.
We can talk about what has happened to black people as well. Common known fact is that slave trade was started by the Dutch. But what is not known that the first and the Most of these slave traders were Jewish merchants. And the Jews made more profits from the slave trade in africa than any other race even the whites. Look at your brother sin Africa who controls the Banks in Africa Who controls the Diamond Mines, Gold Mines, Nickel Mines, Copper Mines, Lithium Mines? Oil wells, who runs all of these and who really is exploiting and decimating the African Continent. Who is behind the chaos and destabilization of governments and social order? Who is it White Supremacists? or Jews? Who controls financial institutions in Africa and World Bank? white supremacists.

I never said we should wipe out one race and take land from other people. I say White people should be white take care of their own and form their own civilizations based on their own culture and ancestry and live free and prosper and plant the fields and crate jobs and industries and take care of Environment and not exploit or victimize others. And Black should form their own civilizations according to their own believes and cultures and live free and prosper and even the jews should form their own civilization and work and live by their own blood and sweat and if they want to be animals they can stew in their own juices but in their own civilizations they should not feed off the blood and sweat of other people. Whites in America tend to be gullible idiots as a matter of fact they act and behave worse than the jews they are Jews by their own free will but they should not be wiped out as race to accommodate other races. America is a cosmopolitan country but each race should preserver their own identity and act and behave as civilized rational human beings. No exploitation or oppression or usury or hatred. Whites can create their own communities and blacks and others can crate their own communities and each one looks out for one another. But with Jews running everything chaos and civil war and racial war is inevitable. Notice how come Jews dont mix up with other races, Why is that Jewish centers and organizations and Jewish identity efforts are over represented throughout the US? The Jews want to preserve their own race and own satanic Talmud and sick traditions but everybody else they say there is no such thing as race except for Jews haa
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4115 Jun 16, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>History and Historical events in themselves prove that Jews are spawn of Satan himself. As to quote the great reformer and humanitarian Martin Luther
"He did not call them Abraham's children, but a 'brood of vipers'[Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared,'He has a demon'[Matt 11:18]. Our Lord calls them a 'brood of vipers'; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states:'If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did ... You are of your father the devil.' It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today."
"Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement and enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew."
Hitler Admired Stalin and Communism? haaa have you seen the german propaganda against Communism. haaaa The Germans knew very well who was behind the communist leadership in Russia and other countries. When the Germans Invaded Poland and other countries they would separate the Polish soldiers from the communist commissars (jews) line them up and shoot them on sight.
By 1939 Germans did not care anymore if Jews were loyal to them or know if jews served as soldiers with the germans or not they sought a final solution Kill all kill every single last Jews. They sought to exterminate as a race understand. the Germans got fed up they did not care if you were nice and kind jew or a communist jew if you were a Jew they would kill you. Which was a little bit harsh no race can decide which race lives and which race dies even as wicked and satanic as the jews unfortunately no one race or nation can decide if they all should live or die only God can make that decision. You know what the jews did they assassinated German Diplomat in Paris 1939 i believe.
Where the romans white supremacists>? Because romans saw themselves as superior to others. So did my Thracian Ancestors 2000 years ago when they conquered. They conquered pillaged killed raped looted took land enslaved and saw all others as beneath them. It is just how human nature is.
Lets think about this rationally. So Entire Known World since the Time of Egypt has had systematic hate for Jews because they are simply fun loving kind violin playing peaceful people? Right Does that make rational sense? Explain then to me why do blacks resent and dislike the jews probably more than the white idiots? What about other minorities? Certainly mestizos dont like the Jews, Nor the Orientals why?
you missed the logic regarding Poland...entirely

Luther? He was part of the Nazi propaganda! They say Hitler wouldn't have as successful if it hadn't been for Luther. Luther was able to reach the Christian sector in a way Hitler initially could not. Hence, today's Christian Identity white supremacist group in America. Well, ironically Hitler killed the Christians to afterward......let me guess...because it was Jewish infiltrated? Seriously! Or, they were brainwashed by the Jews as well? Did Hitler bother to ask ANY individual before he and his regime killed?

Nazism or anyother "isms" IS playing God.

Eugenics was very much a part of German history and life BEFORE Hitler rose to power...which I find very interesting.

I need to eat something and run errands now.....be back later.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4116 Jun 16, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text> why?
Instead of debating two-edged sword information and the history there of, lets’ get to the core of the problem…….it’s over due:
Stalin originated from Marxism and Leninism. Trotsky was kicked out of Russia after the Great Purge because of his liberal/leftist views wishing to combine democracy of race along with socialism/communism. Stalinism was under the same concept as Trotsky except Stalin was wishing to focus more on industrialisation rather than sociological aspects. Both were totalitarian.
Nazism and Stalinism were both in the same except they both wanted the Jews out. It had nothing to do with the root of the politics. They differed of course in symantics, but in essence they were both communistic.
Marx 1818-1835 converted from Judaism to Lutheranism , taking on the German forname of Heinrich over the Yiddish Herschel.
Rome, Athens and Sparta practiced infanticide through phenotypic selection. In Sparta, newborns were inspected by elders deciding the fate of infants. If the child was deemed incapable of living, it was exposed in the Apothetae. It was common for boys than girls to be killed this way. Trials for babies included bathing in wine and exposing to the elements. This would ensure only the strongest survived and procreated. Hitler considered Sparta to be the first Volkisch state along with Haeckel praised Sparta for its selective infanticide policy, though the Nazis believed the children were killed outright and not exposed.
The Twelve Tables of Roman Law established in Rome stated that deformed children must be put to death. This was often done by drowning undesired newborns in the Tiber River. Infanticide in the Rome did not subside until Christianisation.
Let’s say, for argument only, that it is the Jewish race and not the behaviours of some Jews who are the nasty rascals behind all major wars, communism, conspiracies, etc.(In proving this theory, one- would have to first prove the culprit's ancesty, two –THOROUHLY investigate who was involved in the scheme, and last- what the motives were.) Examine the pattern & focus on punishing the behaviour not a RACE! Can you even guess why? AGAIN FOR ARGUMENT. If you punish a race, then you are doing exactly what the perp is doing. Do you know how easy it would be for the perp to infiltrate a system which mimics THEIR system? Easily! Then, how is anyone..including the professionals to be able to spot the REAL perp? I’m not advocating for a utopia! DUH, DUH, DUH! I’m advocating for a smarter system. If you really believe that the human race is the same as the animal race, well then what do you think that self-prophesy will resort to? duh! This is not how ‘human society is,’ it’s how people choose to make it. It’s settling.
Creating an international Eugenics program is NOT the solution! Eugenics invented by British Galton in 1865 on the European side of the fence. It mimics what Jews are accused of-creating a Eugenics. But, either way to fight an enemy with the same sword in the same way is STUPID! The system that is. The specific difference is that the Jewish Eugenics focuses on the psych aspect and European Eugenics focuses on the physique to determine race, ancestry, superiority, and civility. Joseph Jacobs (Jewish) and Francis Galton (British) studied anthropology and statistics together. Jacobs asked Galton to do research on Jewish faces as part of Galton’s Physiognomy. Galton concluded that Jews were void of any commonsense and were animals.(July 1910)
Passing this to current times, this is why the nazis focus on the physical and the Jews focus on the psych to determine who is the superior race. So, in essence WHO is the real culprit/perp here? ALL races are being affected by this. Another system needs to happen to eradicate supremacy in general. And, I don’t mean a utopian but common sense. Yet, I don’t mean common sense as to sink to the bottom of the animal world calling it human nature. That’s a cop-out.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4117 Jun 16, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>Hi why?
Instead of debating two-edged sword information and the history there of, lets’ get to the core of the problem…….it’s over due:
Stalin originated from Marxism and Leninism. Trotsky was kicked out of Russia after the Great Purge because of his liberal/leftist views wishing to combine democracy of race along with socialism/communism. Stalinism was under the same concept as Trotsky except Stalin was wishing to focus more on industrialisation rather than sociological aspects. Both were totalitarian.
Nazism and Stalinism were both in the same except they both wanted the Jews out. It had nothing to do with the root of the politics. They differed of course in symantics, but in essence they were both communistic.
Marx 1818-1835 converted from Judaism to Lutheranism , taking on the German forname of Heinrich over the Yiddish Herschel.
Rome, Athens and Sparta practiced infanticide through phenotypic selection. In Sparta, newborns were inspected by elders deciding the fate of infants. If the child was deemed incapable of living, it was exposed in the Apothetae. It was common for boys than girls to be killed this way. Trials for babies included bathing in wine and exposing to the elements. This would ensure only the strongest survived and procreated. Hitler considered Sparta to be the first Volkisch state along with Haeckel praised Sparta for its selective infanticide policy, though the Nazis believed the children were killed outright and not exposed.
The Twelve Tables of Roman Law established in Rome stated that deformed children must be put to death. This was often done by drowning undesired newborns in the Tiber River. Infanticide in the Rome did not subside until Christianisation.
Let’s say, for argument only, that it is the Jewish race and not the behaviours of some Jews who are the nasty rascals behind all major wars, communism, conspiracies, etc.(In proving this theory, one- would have to first prove the culprit's ancesty, two –THOROUHLY investigate who was involved in the scheme, and last- what the motives were.) Examine the pattern & focus on punishing the behaviour not a RACE! Can you even guess why? AGAIN FOR ARGUMENT. If you punish a race, then you are doing exactly what the perp is doing. Do you know how easy it would be for the perp to infiltrate a system which mimics THEIR system? Easily! Then, how is anyone..including the professionals to be able to spot the REAL perp? I’m not advocating for a utopia! DUH, DUH, DUH! I’m advocating for a smarter system. If you really believe that the human race is the same as the animal race, well then what do you think that self-prophesy will resort to? duh! This is not how ‘human society is,’ it’s how people choose to make it. It’s settling.
Creating an international Eugenics program is NOT the solution! Eugenics invented by British Galton in 1865 on the European side of the fence. It mimics what Jews are accused of-creating a Eugenics. But, either way to fight an enemy with the same sword in the same way is STUPID! The system that is. The specific difference is that the Jewish Eugenics focuses on the psych aspect and European Eugenics focuses on the physique to determine race, ancestry, superiority, and civility. Joseph Jacobs (Jewish) and Francis Galton (British) studied anthropology and statistics together. Jacobs asked Galton to do research on Jewish faces as part of Galton’s Physiognomy. Galton concluded that Jews were void of any commonsense and were animals.(July 1910)
Passing this to current times, this is why the nazis focus on the physical and the Jews focus on the psych to determine who is the superior race. So, in essence WHO is the real culprit/perp here? ALL races are being affected by this. Another system needs to happen to eradicate supremacy in general. And, I don’t mean a utopian but common sense. Yet, I don’t mean common sense as to sink to the bottom of the animal world calling it human nature. That’s a cop-out.
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4118 Jun 16, 2013
Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>We can talk about what has happened to black people as well. Common known fact is that slave trade was started by the Dutch. But what is not known that the first and the Most of these slave traders were Jewish merchants. And the Jews made more profits from the slave trade in africa than any other race even the whites. Look at your brother sin Africa who controls the Banks in Africa Who controls the Diamond Mines, Gold Mines, Nickel Mines, Copper Mines, Lithium Mines? Oil wells, who runs all of these and who really is exploiting and decimating the African Continent. Who is behind the chaos and destabilization of governments and social order? Who is it White Supremacists? or Jews? Who controls financial institutions in Africa and World Bank? white supremacists.
I never said we should wipe out one race and take land from other people. I say White people should be white take care of their own and form their own civilizations based on their own culture and ancestry and live free and prosper and plant the fields and crate jobs and industries and take care of Environment and not exploit or victimize others. And Black should form their own civilizations according to their own believes and cultures and live free and prosper and even the jews should form their own civilization and work and live by their own blood and sweat and if they want to be animals they can stew in their own juices but in their own civilizations they should not feed off the blood and sweat of other people. Whites in America tend to be gullible idiots as a matter of fact they act and behave worse than the jews they are Jews by their own free will but they should not be wiped out as race to accommodate other races. America is a cosmopolitan country but each race should preserver their own identity and act and behave as civilized rational human beings. No exploitation or oppression or usury or hatred. Whites can create their own communities and blacks and others can crate their own communities and each one looks out for one another. But with Jews running everything chaos and civil war and racial war is inevitable. Notice how come Jews dont mix up with other races, Why is that Jewish centers and organizations and Jewish identity efforts are over represented throughout the US? The Jews want to preserve their own race and own satanic Talmud and sick traditions but everybody else they say there is no such thing as race except for Jews haa
Refer to the other response to your other post as my general response to this post, please.

Segregation IS not an answer either......is it not what you are accusing the Jews of? BTW, not all Jews are this way. If there is at least one Jew who does not engage in supremacist behaviour, then you CANNOT say all Jews ....and you know it. Otherwise, it's still racism at the core.....and here we go again...history repeating itself. That's just not acceptable to me, yet it's not utopian either. I think the human race is smarter than that.
joefran

Donora, PA

#4119 Jun 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………… What Excuses now?
anonymousofcours e

Honolulu, HI

#4120 Jun 16, 2013
These principles which I have stated I have tried to teach my children while they were still under my roof. But, as usual the supremacist thinks they know everything. They infiltrated my house without consent. And, the rest is history. But, mark my words. My children's core education from me WILL supercede whatever info comes their way in the end. They will know right from wrong! They will know who is evil and who is just. And, they will either die from it or fight for it. That's my girls! I'm sure of it!
latinoman

Mcallen, TX

#4121 Jun 17, 2013
Italians,portuges,french,spani ards and rumanians should be call latinos some italians are more dark than mexicans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wasted Tax Dollars !! 1 min Sonya Davis 3
I'm pregnant by a black man....what do I tell m... 4 min Dan Snow 15
Police Ofc fired for Confederate Flag in her yard 6 min The Gottz 1
Time for Reparations 14 min Biminy Road 29
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 16 min Oh No You Di-nt 187
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min RoxLo 1,405,622
African Union offers Dual Citizenship to Black ... (Dec '06) 20 min truth 63
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 26 min KiloEcho 14,535
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 55 min melissa__ 26
Black men need to keep having sex with white women (Jul '14) 2 hr DiamondSmile89 24
Why are YOU voting for Hillary ? 2 hr KIP 35
Waitress fired over 'N' word rant 4 hr Quantum Smoke 14
More from around the web