Italians are NOT White!!!!
asd

London, UK

#4023 Jun 13, 2013
Funny how hispanics/latinos aren't white but Italians are.

The Romans were not white and the Ancient Egyptians were not black; they were olive skinned like most mediterainean peoples.

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#4024 Jun 13, 2013
asd wrote:
The Romans were not white and the Ancient Egyptians were not black; they were olive skinned like most mediterainean peoples.
The real "hispanic/latinos" are european and white.

Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4025 Jun 13, 2013
asd wrote:
Hispanic/Latinos is not a race, there are many Hispanic and Latinos who are white, others who are black, others who are mixed, ect. The same can be said about Americans. Romans were white, they were Europeans. Olive skin doesn't mean anything, many Northern and Eastern Europeans are olive skinned too as are many Asians. Ancient Egyptians were Africans.

Level 4

Bucharest, Romania

#4026 Jun 13, 2013
Also,we,romanians are latins,we speak a latin language and we're white.The only non-white people living in Romania are gypos and turks.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4027 Jun 13, 2013
iPaul wrote:
Also,we,romanians are latins,we speak a latin language and we're white.The only non-white people living in Romania are gypos and turks.
I think he meant Hispanic/Latino Americans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Americans

Of course the Latin Europeans are white. ;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Europeans

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4028 Jun 13, 2013
asd wrote:
Latins of Europe are NOT the same as Latinos/Latinas.

Like the other posters said, Hispanic is not a race.

And what do you mean as white??? IMO anyone can be white like this Asian girl.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4ro/Sbzg5Lg...

White is JUST A SKIN COLOR. And you just deflated your own argument...Mediterranean's are genetically European and related to other Europeans.

I don't even want to into it about Ancient Egypt, because I done so a thousand.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4029 Jun 13, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
White is JUST A SKIN COLOR. And you just deflated your own argument...Mediterranean's are genetically European and related to other Europeans.
*times

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#4030 Jun 13, 2013
I don't like Romanian people. They are unattractive and they smell. We don't even let them in my country. Blek!

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#4031 Jun 13, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome videos Jeff.
Also that the thing...DIVERSE CULTURES. People ignorantly look at Africans as having one monolithic culture. When in fact African many cultures were/are very different and diverse.
You have African cultures that were a part of the great Kanem Empire which was mainly Muslim, then you had African cultures like the Dogon people. African culture is too diverse to say all Africans lived in mud huts(not saying its a bad thing) or practiced scarification...
A person from the Swahili coast would look at the culture by Khoisan people as 'taboo'.
Very true. Africa has over 1000 different cultures and languages. Racist whites are not intelligent enough or educated enough to understand what "culture" means.
asd

London, UK

#4032 Jun 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanic/Latinos is not a race, there are many Hispanic and Latinos who are white, others who are black, others who are mixed, ect. The same can be said about Americans. Romans were white, they were Europeans. Olive skin doesn't mean anything, many Northern and Eastern Europeans are olive skinned too as are many Asians. Ancient Egyptians were Africans.
According to the US census they are indeed a race and aren't considered white.
asd

London, UK

#4033 Jun 13, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, since when can can Asian be white? Irish/British/Poles are white, Asians and Mediterranean people are not.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4034 Jun 13, 2013
asd wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the US census they are indeed a race and aren't considered white.
So sorry you are wrong. According to the US census they are NOT indeed a race and can be considered white Hispanics/Latino, black Hispanics/Latino, Asian Hispanic/Latino, mixed Hispanics/Latino, etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_a...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hispanic_a...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Hispanic
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4035 Jun 13, 2013
asd wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, since when can can Asian be white? Irish/British/Poles are white, Asians and Mediterranean people are not.
No such thing as a "Mediterranean" people, and Mikes point is that there are Asians who have as light skin as Europeans. So if you are basing your claims on who is white on how PALE a person you are, then you'll fail since there are Asians who can be just as pale.
asd

London, UK

#4036 Jun 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as a "Mediterranean" people, and Mikes point is that there are Asians who have as light skin as Europeans. So if you are basing your claims on who is white on how PALE a person you are, then you'll fail since there are Asians who can be just as pale.
Educate yourself. There's no such thing as a "White Asian". White people are of European stock.
asd

London, UK

#4037 Jun 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and there IS such thing as Mediteranean people. We are the fathers of civilization; the Ancient Greeks, the Ancient Egyptions, the Romans, Etruscans, Carthagineans, Hittites etc.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4038 Jun 13, 2013
asd wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and there IS such thing as Mediteranean people. We are the fathers of civilization; the Ancient Greeks, the Ancient Egyptions, the Romans, Etruscans, Carthagineans, Hittites etc.
You aren't anything since you aren't related to any of those people. And no such thing as a "Mediteranean people" exists. Also the Ancient Greeks, the Romans, Etruscans, Hittites ARE people of European stock since they are you know EUROPEANS, the same stock you claimed as white in your previous post.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4039 Jun 13, 2013
asd wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself. There's no such thing as a "White Asian". White people are of European stock.
Educate YOUR self then try to understand what Mike was saying. Here I'll try to make it simple for you again: point was that there are Asians who have as light skin as Europeans. So if you are basing your claims on who is white on how PALE a person you are, then you'll fail since there are Asians who can be just as pale.
asd

London, UK

#4040 Jun 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate YOUR self then try to understand what Mike was saying. Here I'll try to make it simple for you again: point was that there are Asians who have as light skin as Europeans. So if you are basing your claims on who is white on how PALE a person you are, then you'll fail since there are Asians who can be just as pale.
Applying common logic you'll call a white person a white person and an Asian an Asian, even if the Asian has a lighter skin colour than the white person.

Level 4

Bucharest, Romania

#4041 Jun 14, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
I don't like Romanian people. They are unattractive and they smell. We don't even let them in my country. Blek!
Why would a white person want to go from a white developed country to a thrid world shthole where kneegers kill people on a daily basis over frivol things?
If Europe stops aiding african countries,most of africa's population would probably die within a few months and the only survivors would be the ones that were still living and mud huts and hunting rats with bows and spears.

Level 4

Bucharest, Romania

#4042 Jun 14, 2013
asd wrote:
<quoted text>
Applying common logic you'll call a white person a white person and an Asian an Asian, even if the Asian has a lighter skin colour than the white person.
Well south americans are caucasoids,not white.Asians are mongoloids even though most of them are white skinned,but they have different features from the caucasoids and africans(kneegers) are kneegroids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 8 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 11 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 12 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 12 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 14 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 21 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 59 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web