Brazil

#3998 Jun 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional.
Does she look White to you?
.../2013/01/Giuliana-Rancic-br onde-hair.jpg
More like Filipina!
Nah, ya're actually delusional Yank banana here, & no one else. ;-D Ya linked a SE.European chick that ain't even ethnic Italian, to begin w/. ;-) & she looks absolutely 100% aboriginal Balkan chick as they come. ;-D It's true that many Eurasians passed through the Balkans on their way to S., W. & N.Europe, I ain't gon' deny that. ;-D

- but let's see, does yo' Yank clueless banana head grasp that this darker chick here is 100% Caucasian & white?! ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/vtZVfNfXjF0

- & that this average, more or less typical, Yank quadroon chick ain't white, but rather a mixed race babe?! ;-D
h.ttp://youtu.be/SnneyLz9nuM

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3999 Jun 13, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Maures/Moors never set foot anywhere in Italy. ;-) They did in SW.France, but not Italy. ;-D Saracens, however, stayed for a hundred yrs only in Sicily & much less in limited S.Italian small provinces. ;-) But Saracens were overwhelmingly Arabs & Mamluks, w/ some Berber small groups. ;-D If ya take in consideration that Greeks also colonized a lot of S.Italy, & that Romans had a substantial number of Nubian & Ethio slaves, all this mixed together could've brought some African admixture to limited Italian provinces. ;-) Even if Italians had 10% of SSA admixture, they'd still be very white. ;-D Or do ya wanna imply that Melanesians & PNGeans, Oceanians & Aussie Abboes are less human simply b/c they have roughly 10%(some report upto 12%) of non-HSS genome in their DNA?! ;-)
Read this post...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TE6B284HU6QCH...

And nobody said they were NOT 'white'. African Americans have 10-30% of European genes yet they still retain a typical African phenotype and are still considered 'black'.

In the article it was said that Southern Europeans have from 4-20% North African genes.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#4000 Jun 13, 2013
It's funny how Blacks can how so much diveristy but not Whites. Italy is in Europe last time I checked.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#4001 Jun 13, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Who said anything about them NOT being European...?
Also the article said:
"The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe."
That's 4-20% of North African gens in Southern African populations. That's why its so new.
Their focus was not even on Sub-Sahara, but North Africa. And article was NOT misleading because they did not only mention the Moorish occupation:
"Some argued that this genetic diversity came from the Moorish occupation of the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe OR the Roman contact with North African civilizations such as Carthage around 2,000 years ago."
That article was misleading writen by a "journalist" has not even read the study, is misrepresenting the study's findings and who obviously can't even find Italy on a map. I mean, when have Italy and Greece all of the sudden become SOUTHWESTERN Europe? Has there been a huge climatic event where the earth shifted landscapes? Here is a map of the European countries where Southwestern Europeans are found - they do not include Greece nor Italy - maybe the 'journalist' should take a course in geography before she starts talking about the geographical locations of countries and their people:
http://www.google.com/imgres...

I posted word for word what the actual scientists state about their findings. Stanford geneticist Carlos Bustamante is one of the scientists who lead the study, he is clear on his comments that South Central regions like Italy and Southeast European countries like Greece had little to no North African admixture because Moors never were in those regions:

"To me, the differences among Southern European populations were really interesting. Populations in southwestern Europe, such as Spain and Portugal, showed clear evidence of North African gene flow, but there was little in south-central regions such as Italy, or in the southeastern populations of Greece or Turkey. We attribute this to relatively recent gene flow in historical times (most likely during the period of Moorish inhabitation in Iberia) that differentially impacted European regions." ~ Stanford geneticist Carlos Bustamante

The 20% that article is talking about is the North African admixture found in certain populations in Southern Iberia since that is the regions that Moors mostly were found. Most European countries, including Greece and most of Italy did not have Moorish presence hence why Bustamante and colleagues weren't able to depicted much if any North African admixture in populations from Italy or Greece.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4002 Jun 13, 2013
big mike M wrote:
The only thing the article stated was that Southern Europeans may have much more African DNA than previously thought.
That article doesn't know what its talking about, and neither is it saying anything new. Its writer also has turned out to be geographically challenged. Southern Europeans have as little to no African admixture as all other Europeans. Certain parts of Southern Iberia might have a little bit more due to North African Moorish presence, but on average Southern Europeans carry less then 3% of African admixture. This is nothing new.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#4003 Jun 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional.
Does she look White to you?
http://eivf.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Gi...
More like Filipina!
Yes she is white, I've seen her features in many Europeans including many Northern Europeans.
You obviously do not know what Filipinas look like because Italians most certainly do not look like East Asian.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#4004 Jun 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
So let me get this right, white people look like fat bastard?
....Yeah you are trolling.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#4005 Jun 13, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this post...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TE6B284HU6QCH...
And nobody said they were NOT 'white'. African Americans have 10-30% of European genes yet they still retain a typical African phenotype and are still considered 'black'.
In the article it was said that Southern Europeans have from 4-20% North African genes.
That article doesn't know what its talking about and it was written by someone who obviously can't even find most Southern European countries on a map. The "20%" that article is talking about is the North African admixture found in certain populations in Southern Iberia since that is the regions that Moors mostly were found. Most European countries, including Greece and most of Italy did not have Moorish presence hence why Bustamante and colleagues weren't able to depicted much if any North African admixture in populations from Italy or Greece. In general Southern European countries as a whole have less then 3% African admixture.

I love the fact this study you are talking about actually has shown Italians to have as little to no African admixture as most other Europeans. lol!

"To me, the differences among Southern European populations were really interesting. Populations in southwestern Europe, such as Spain and Portugal, showed clear evidence of North African gene flow, but there was little in south-central regions such as Italy, or in the southeastern populations of Greece or Turkey. We attribute this to relatively recent gene flow in historical times (most likely during the period of Moorish inhabitation in Iberia) that differentially impacted European regions." ~ Stanford geneticist Carlos Bustamante
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4006 Jun 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this.
.../uploads/2009/05/fatbastard 0509.jpg
Are ya serious?! ;-D That British pinkness is white for yo' delusional Yank azz, aye?! ;-) Nah that ain't white for sure, & even if it were, Imma show ya Xact Asian copies in red & white. ;-D

- so, this is what ya consider white, obviously ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/WnloV_EnsVU

- & even this is what ya consider white, based on what ya showed
h.ttp://is.gd/olwuFm

Duuuym, them a whiter than most of so-called Yank Whites, like Bush family, Clintons, etc. ;-D

Level 8

Location hidden

#4007 Jun 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That article was misleading writen by a "journalist" has not even read the study, is misrepresenting the study's findings and who obviously can't even find Italy on a map. I mean, when have Italy and Greece all of the sudden become SOUTHWESTERN Europe?
Heh...Can't disagree with this. But I think Italy is neither Southwestern(Iberia) or Southeastern(Balksns)
Jeff wrote:
Has there been a huge climatic event where the earth shifted landscapes? Here is a map of the European countries where Southwestern Europeans are found - they do not include Greece nor Italy - maybe the 'journalist' should take a course in geography before she starts talking about the geographical locations of countries and their people:
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Again can't disagree with this.
Jeff wrote:
I posted word for word what the actual scientists state about their findings. Stanford geneticist Carlos Bustamante is one of the scientists who lead the study, he is clear on his comments that South Central regions like Italy and Southeast European countries like Greece had little to no North African admixture because Moors never were in those regions:
The 20% that article is talking about is the North African admixture found in certain populations in Southern Iberia since that is the regions that Moors mostly were found. Most European countries, including Greece and most of Italy did not have Moorish presence hence why Bustamante and colleagues weren't able to depicted much if any North African admixture in populations from Italy or Greece.
I just want to point somethings out:
1. The article did state the Roman occupation of Northern Africa.
2. Also the Greeks do carry the most African genes out of all Southern Europeans.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vser92.jpg

They also have Benin HBS as proof.
http://dwb.unl.edu/Teacher/NSF/C08/C08Links/w...

And which part of North Africa are you talking when you mention Greek? Northwest or Northeast? Because Northeast Africans(mainly Egyptians) had close connections with Ancient Greece.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4008 Jun 13, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this post...
.../afam/TE6B284HU6QCH441U/p17 8#c3990
C'mon, Mik, we've been through all this shyat. ;-D 1st of all, not so long ago many Yank IViggers believed they were like 'N.Americans', just to escape the possibility to be overwhelmingly of partly European ancestry w/ various degress of admixtures. ;-)
However, recent DNA studies & advanced profilin' of ole Yankland's population showed that hardly 3% of Yank IViggers/Blacks/AAs/Black Creoles have any detectable degree of N.American admixture. ;-) In other words 97% of all Yank IViggers/Blacks/AAs/Black Creoles are possibly of European ancestry. But, not even 60% really have any worth mentionin' European admixture. ;-) It was the case of Appalachian melungeons as well, who despite their myths & legends 'bout N.American ancestry, came out to be mostly light-skinned generational mulattoes, & many passed for Yank Whites. ;-D Now ya show me what Xact S.European nation & region that article was referrin' to, & we can easily check if it's true or false. ;-)

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#4009 Jun 13, 2013
So Frank Sinatrais black?You fking inbred bastard kneegroids!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4010 Jun 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That article doesn't know what its talking about and it was written by someone who obviously can't even find most Southern European countries on a map. The "20%" that article is talking about is the North African admixture found in certain populations in Southern Iberia since that is the regions that Moors mostly were found. Most European countries, including Greece and most of Italy did not have Moorish presence hence why Bustamante and colleagues weren't able to depicted much if any North African admixture in populations from Italy or Greece. In general Southern European countries as a whole have less then 3% African admixture.
I love the fact this study you are talking about actually has shown Italians to have as little to no African admixture as most other Europeans. lol!
Not denying it you are correct. But my main point was, North African influences. Because the article stated past studies focused much more on Sub Saharan gene flow into Southern Europe and not North African gene flow. That was just my point.

But you corrected me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4011 Jun 13, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, Mik, we've been through all this shyat. ;-D 1st of all, not so long ago many Yank IViggers believed they were like 'N.Americans', just to escape the possibility to be overwhelmingly of partly European ancestry w/ various degress of admixtures. ;-)
However, recent DNA studies & advanced profilin' of ole Yankland's population showed that hardly 3% of Yank IViggers/Blacks/AAs/Black Creoles have any detectable degree of N.American admixture. ;-) In other words 97% of all Yank IViggers/Blacks/AAs/Black Creoles are possibly of European ancestry. But, not even 60% really have any worth mentionin' European admixture. ;-) It was the case of Appalachian melungeons as well, who despite their myths & legends 'bout N.American ancestry, came out to be mostly light-skinned generational mulattoes, & many passed for Yank Whites. ;-D Now ya show me what Xact S.European nation & region that article was referrin' to, & we can easily check if it's true or false. ;-)
Who's talking about Native Americans. Its obvious that AA's have very little of it. My point was genes effect phenotypes very little.

Don Cheadle has about 20% European genes yet he is still very darks skinned with '/Veg--*d' features.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4012 Jun 13, 2013
iPaul wrote:
Italians are white,ask any italian and you'll get the same answer.If italians liked african people so much they would've killed those kneegros in Italy and burnt them last year.Also,most of you morons claiming italians are not white are probably ignorant kneegroids that never finished high school.
Why would people of African descent gain by claiming Italians?
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4013 Jun 13, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh...Can't disagree with this. But I think Italy is neither Southwestern(Iberia) or Southeastern(Balksns)
<quoted text>
Again can't disagree with this.
<quoted text>
2. Also the Greeks do carry the most African genes out of all Southern Europeans.
And which part of North Africa are you talking when you mention Greek? Northwest or Northeast? Because Northeast Africans(mainly Egyptians) had close connections with Ancient Greece.
1st of all, do ya realize that most of these Anglo articles are a pure biased Yank-UK crap fuelin' various liberal agendas & policies?! ;-) BS studies included. ;-P Now, havin' said that, onwards w/ this ole story. ;-D Greeks, are not S.Europeans, but SE.Europeans. ;-) & it's absolutely not true that Greeks of all Europeans have the most 'N.African' admixture, it's them Kosovars in Serbia, & NE.Montenegrins. ;-D What is 'NE.African'?! It's mixed Eurasian & Afroasiatic by genetics & Afroasiatic by language alone. ;-) & above all, N.Africa imported a lot of SSA slaves over millennia, no doubt 'bout it. ;-) In Morocco, for Xample, there's a small town full of freed SSA slaves that Maures/Moors captured in southern Mauritania, Mali & Senegambia. ;-P
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#4014 Jun 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is white, I've seen her features in many Europeans including many Northern Europeans.
You obviously do not know what Filipinas look like because Italians most certainly do not look like East Asian.
Yo, Jeff, she ain't even Italian, she's a Balkan babe, a SE.European naturalized Italian, just so ya know. ;-) & if I'm not wrong, Philippines are still SE.Asia, not E.Asia. ;-D

Level 4

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#4015 Jun 13, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would people of African descent gain by claiming Italians?
They would somwhow feel that they actually accomplished something and contributed to this world with something except aids,other dieseases and crimes.Also,africans have never buolt anything except mud huts.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#4016 Jun 13, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
No Italy is neither Southwestern Iberia nor is it Southeast Balkan. Its South-Central European, as Bustamante stated in his comments: "showed clear evidence of North African gene flow, but there was little in south-central regions such as Italy, or in the southeastern populations of Greece or Turkey."
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
http://i42.tinypic.com/2vser92.jpg
http://dwb.unl.edu/Teacher/NSF/C08/C08Links/w...
Incorrect, Greeks don't carry a high % of Benin HBS and neither is this an indiciation of African admixture. Sickle doesn't trace origins of ancestry. Its an adaptive autosomal marker and useless in tracing genetic origins given they show more eviromental then genetic origins.

Greeks do not carry the 'most' African genes of all Southern Europeans. If they did then the study that you provided would have shown them to carry MORE African genes then Southwest Europeans do and the genetic scientists of the study you provided clearly showed that they do not, in fact they showed to carry little to NO African genes.

I'm talking about ALL of North Africa, as the study you provided clearly is talking about ALL of North Africa. Northeast African (mainly Egyptians) do not have a close connection with ancient Greece. I don't know why people falsely believe this when credible scientific studies have shown Greeks have little to no African admixture. In fact the Bustamante study that you just provided showed Greeks to carry more Near Eastern admixture from Anatolia then North African admixture from Egypt or anywhere else in North Africa, and the Bustamante study are confirmed by another recent study that has also debunked even the suppose 'Egyptian' connection with ancient Greece because ancient Greeks did not carry the same haplotypes nor haplogroups as North Africans but they did carry the same haplogroups and haplotypes found in modern Greeks and Europeans:

"The ancient Cretans showed little genetic similarity to Libyans, Egyptians or the Sudanese. They were also genetically distant from populations in the Arabian Peninsula, including Saudis, and Yemenis.
The ancient Cretan DNA was most similar to populations from Europe. They also resembled people who live on the Lassithi Plateau today, a population that has previously attracted attention from geneticists."

Level 8

Location hidden

#4017 Jun 13, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
No Italy is neither Southwestern Iberia nor is it Southeast Balkan. Its South-Central European, as Bustamante stated in his comments: "showed clear evidence of North African gene flow, but there was little in south-central regions such as Italy, or in the southeastern populations of Greece or Turkey."
<quoted text>
Incorrect, Greeks don't carry a high % of Benin HBS and neither is this an indiciation of African admixture. Sickle doesn't trace origins of ancestry. Its an adaptive autosomal marker and useless in tracing genetic origins given they show more eviromental then genetic origins.
Greeks do not carry the 'most' African genes of all Southern Europeans. If they did then the study that you provided would have shown them to carry MORE African genes then Southwest Europeans do and the genetic scientists of the study you provided clearly showed that they do not, in fact they showed to carry little to NO African genes.
I'm talking about ALL of North Africa, as the study you provided clearly is talking about ALL of North Africa. Northeast African (mainly Egyptians) do not have a close connection with ancient Greece. I don't know why people falsely believe this when credible scientific studies have shown Greeks have little to no African admixture. In fact the Bustamante study that you just provided showed Greeks to carry more Near Eastern admixture from Anatolia then North African admixture from Egypt or anywhere else in North Africa, and the Bustamante study are confirmed by another recent study that has also debunked even the suppose 'Egyptian' connection with ancient Greece because ancient Greeks did not carry the same haplotypes nor haplogroups as North Africans but they did carry the same haplogroups and haplotypes found in modern Greeks and Europeans:
"The ancient Cretans showed little genetic similarity to Libyans, Egyptians or the Sudanese. They were also genetically distant from populations in the Arabian Peninsula, including Saudis, and Yemenis.
The ancient Cretan DNA was most similar to populations from Europe. They also resembled people who live on the Lassithi Plateau today, a population that has previously attracted attention from geneticists."
Okay cool. Thanks for clearing that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 20 min UnderstandPeople 5,475
Healing The Black Race... 23 min PolakPotrafi 313
Whites should be afraid 27 min PolakPotrafi 34
Black Male Sexual Dominance (Dec '11) 38 min SoutheastAsian 9
why black submissive women won't submit to blac... (Oct '11) 44 min justsayin39 96
For you light skin men that think darker men ha... (Jan '15) 1 hr dllk 41
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 1,814
Egyptians in Egypt 3 hr African AE 411
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 3 hr Mike NYC 1,047
White men are better lovers? 6 hr Open Your Eyes 463
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 7 hr Jay 236
More from around the web