Italians are NOT White!!!!
white democrat

Farmerville, LA

#3315 Mar 10, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
But there's hardly any other difference among Europeans but colour. In all other aspects they are all very similar, especially Western Europeans, including Italians.
True, there is not that much difference among Europeans; some Caucasian peoples are even darker.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3316 Mar 10, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am just a knneeeeegrow after all arent I? Which is why I sent links of ITALIAN authors that wrote about it. What do you have to say about that? Nothing so far.
Does being Italian make an author a trustworthy historian by default?
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#3320 Mar 10, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And Southern Italians do not have white skin.
Southern Italians are white, you kkkkneee gggrrroo.... Oh sorry I forgot you like to call yourself "colored" who's kkkneee gggrrroo Asian ancestors were kicked out of Australia. Reject.
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#3321 Mar 10, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Which would make them non white wouldnt it? And alas...that is what this thread is claiming.
:)
Wrong kkknee ggrrooo. This thread was started by a kkkneee ggrroo like you who is obsessed with YT people, that's what this thread is all about cause you kkknnee ggrross have accomplished nothing in advancing your primitive selves into the modern word, look at your kkknee ggrrroo Aboriginal Australian ancestors they are as stupid and undeveloped as the rest of you primitive kkknee ggrrooss.
italian from verona

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3325 Mar 10, 2013
hei guys
i'm italian. i have dark eyes and dark hair. i'm pretty white. i get freckles and get burned like the germans when i stay in the sun, but if i get the sun slowly i don't get freckles and i don't get burned.

maybe many of you consider italians people from rome and naples but surprise, that's just half of italy and below rome there is only half the populations.
go to milan, you will find mixed colors because of immigration from south of italy. but if you go in the WHOLE north of italy you will find pretty much white skins and blue eyes!
so yes, italy is not just neaples.

we are mixed, for sure, but we are not black, not asian, not anglo-saxons. that's why they invented "white-caucasian". italy is not in the caucasus. but we are mostly white, or we were before globalization.

don't like my reply? don't bother to answer, i'm not reading
italian from verona

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3327 Mar 10, 2013
...like saying that italians are white or not could change anything
Mike NYC

Elmhurst, NY

#3328 Mar 10, 2013
"Italians Are Not White."

Fkk!!
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#3330 Mar 10, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>So all I was saying was Italians arent white. Now you're calling us negros.
https://www.google.com/search...
2Fhistory%252Ffaculty_guglielm o.php%3B282%3B446
I wonder what she would have to say about that.
You are not Italian you are not even of European ancestry YOU call yourself "colored" and associate your knee gggrrooaass with black people while degrading white peeps. No Italian EVER calls himself or herself as "coloreds" and they do not associate themselves with any black people. Italians are Europeans therefore they are white. Your Aboriginal Australian ancestors and other Asians were kicked out of Australia to bring in more European aka White people including Italians into Australia. You're a lying colored who wishes he had European ancestry, you third world chimp.
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#3331 Mar 10, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Who's trying to change anything? Relax.And no one's talking about Northern Italians. Just the Southern ones.
Southern Italians aren't different from Northern Italians or other Europeans, chimp. They are white.
Biance

White Plains, NY

#3332 Mar 10, 2013
I have been trying to say that
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#3337 Mar 10, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>This is not about who I am. It's about who Italians are not and if you dont like it too bad.And in what parallel universe do you live in where aboriginals were kicked out of Australia? Not only are you ignorant,but you're insistent on your ignorance.
You are not Italian nor of European ancestry so you have no say on who the Italians are. Italians are white and they are kicking primitive kkknnee gggrrrooss like you out of their Western Modern Developed White Nations. YOU are some none European undeveloped chimp. YOU call yourself "colored" and associate your knee gggrrooaass with black people while degrading white peeps. No Italian EVER calls himself or herself as "coloreds" and they do not associate themselves with any black people. Italians are Europeans therefore they are white. Your Aboriginal Australian ancestors and other Asians were kicked out of Australia to bring in more European aka White people including Italians into Australia. You're a lying colored who wishes he had European ancestry that's why you are hung up on Italians.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3340 Mar 11, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern Italians aren't different from Northern Italians or other Europeans, chimp. They are white.
You are retarded.
Josepi Pisani

Sidney, MT

#3341 Mar 11, 2013
I am 100% Italiano as are all my friends happens when ya live in Italy. I am very white if I don't go in the sun. But, its mostly warm here. tough not to be tan. We just tan very well. Poorer families often have had some colored ancestors way back. As far as true Italians with true roma ancestry are White. However, we do have black people here too that are citizens. We are proud to be white and so damn good looking
Enrico

Rimini, Italy

#3342 Mar 12, 2013
I'm italian aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm white.

Wanna see pics?:)

Location hidden

#3343 Mar 12, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Who's trying to change anything? Relax.And no one's talking about Northern Italians. Just the Southern ones.
Taking time off from calling for a race war I see.

Location hidden

#3344 Mar 12, 2013
Beer Belly Bob

“Bytch I will cut you!!”

Since: Feb 13

|
16 min ago

This is very good. The only mistake they made is in letting the whetback live to describe them. We need to start putting the fear of god in all non blacks. By any means necessary.The more we kill and maim the closer we get to a much desired race war.
Troll Hunter

New York, NY

#3345 Mar 12, 2013
Foo I'm one and the same. Troll Hunter ak mutha fckin A Beer bob ma nicca ak mutha fckin A...BA as in... Black Avenger foo. And I pray for a race war. Can we set a date?
joeooo yep

Lake Placid, NY

#3348 Mar 12, 2013
the british invaded italy so ya its consderied white.
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#3350 Mar 12, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>So Kenya,Shanghai,Jamaica,and pretty much all the colonies of the former British empire must be white too if we were to go by that logic.
Stupid chimp, go plan your "race" war against whites.
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#3351 Mar 12, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Beer Belly Bob
“Bytch I will cut you!!”
Since: Feb 13
|
16 min ago
This is very good. The only mistake they made is in letting the whetback live to describe them. We need to start putting the fear of god in all non
blacks. By any means necessary.The more we kill and maim the closer we get to a much desired race war.
Yeah that's exactly the kind of posts that fool has been making that exposed him as not being Italian nor of any other European ancestry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Guest 1,521,762
who's marie le pen married to? 3 min zinedine zidane 1
Slim Thug vs. Dr. Marc Lamont Hill (Jun '10) 5 min ger 93
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 min TranshumanX 607
Trump ~ Walter Reed Military Hospital 9 min BLACKS SERVE WHITES 14
News State Legislator Wants Statue of Tillman Remove... (Jan '08) 10 min Samson of Southie 161
Dear White People (May '16) 11 min Gremlin 734
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 12 min ANTI_NEGRO_2017 40
'Happy Days' actress Erin Moran DEAD 19 min Where Is KIP 25
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 hr TranshumanX 258
Thank you white people for the Internet 4 hr SlayWithTheTruth 23
More from around the web