Italians are NOT White!!!!
white democrat

Farmerville, LA

#3284 Mar 8, 2013
The Italian are indigenous Europeans that is in a word “white“. And all whites are Caucasians. Not all Caucasians are white, but all whites are Caucasian. Do know what two things all Caucasian peoples have in common regardless of where they are from be it Europe, North Africa, the Middle East or central Asia? One is that they all have Neanderthal genes in their DNA. And the other is that all their ancestors came from the North. The ancestors of the Italians came from the North; it is recorded in their foundation myth that is thousands of years old. And it can be verified by a DNA test. So Italians are European, white and Caucasian.
joeooo yep

Lake Placid, NY

#3285 Mar 8, 2013
o ya lol
joeooo yep

Lake Placid, NY

#3286 Mar 8, 2013
yep well said my friend. like i said earlier i am full italyian and i am white!!! nothing else.
joeooo yep

Lake Placid, NY

#3287 Mar 8, 2013
And thank u again lol
Carlos

Allerød, Denmark

#3288 Mar 9, 2013
Animal Galindez wrote:
Italian is a nationality. Nationalities usually include people of diverse races. But of course that requires qualifying the question via asking for percentages. Unfortunately that would divest it of its precious annoyance value.
Italian is a nationality. But the ethnicities within Italy are all very similar. They're certainly not of different races. There are recent immigrants from Africa and other places, but most of them aren't born there, and aren't Italians. That why they're called "Immigrants".

How dark Italians are depends on how much time they spend in the sun. Many Italians want to be dark, they don't want to be pale. So they spend a lot of time tanning on the beach. As most tourists go there in late summer, they see Italians when they're most tanned. It's not their natural untanned complexion. Even a random Swede who lives in Italy will also be darker than a Swede in Sweden. Some individual Swedes can tan just about as dark as Italians if they have gotten used to the sun. The kind of people who can't tan at all are a minority, even in Sweden.

Italians are darker than Northern Europeans, and they have much darker hair and eyes in general - but their skin tone is only marginally darker. They are not of a different race than any other European.
white democrat

Farmerville, LA

#3289 Mar 9, 2013
Skin color is a poor indicator of race simply because some member of the same race are considerable lighter or darker than other members of the same race. In Africa bush men are much lighter in color that Africans form the areas near the equator.
yop

France

#3290 Mar 9, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an AA forum? Given all the threads about Europeans on here including this one, I thought this was a white forum.:p
You perfectly know it s a black thread. Otherwise you wont be here.
After all you re racist but it is you who cant stay out black threads.
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#3291 Mar 9, 2013
yop wrote:
<quoted text>
You perfectly know it s a black thread. Otherwise you wont be here.
After all you re racist but it is you who cant stay out black threads.
This thread is about Europeans, not a black thread but a thread about YTs and they are many other Euro threads in this suppose "black" forum like it.

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3292 Mar 9, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh,I thought I was only left with the dumb one.Nobody colors my views. I simply dont see myself as "white" Caucasian yes but white? Australia may be retarded but is America any less so for deeming Italians as white through legislature? Thats really the only difference between the two countries. America scorned Italians 100 years ago and the biggest mass lynching in American history was that of 11 Italians. This sentiment towards Italians also existed in Australia but with less diversity there we stood out more than in the states so there was never any legislature to make us "white" Once Italians were passed off as white in the states,attitudes began to change because more and more Italians were allowed to ascend to prominent positions. This is only now starting to happen with AA's. Meanwhile in Australia,we were and are just bloody wogs. We are like the Mexicans of Australia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nslFG4HTgCEXX
"Australia may be retarded but is America any less so for deeming Italians as white through legislature?"

That is a very peculiar thing to say.
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#3293 Mar 9, 2013
freediss wrote:
<quoted text>
"Australia may be retarded but is America any less so for deeming Italians as white through legislature?"
That is a very peculiar thing to say.
That's cause that idiot has no clue what he is talking about. Italians were considered white in both America and Australia, they had rights that all other white people had, while kkknnee gggrroooss ....sorry "coloreds" did not.

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3294 Mar 9, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cause that idiot has no clue what he is talking about. Italians were considered white in both America and Australia, they had rights that all other white people had, while kkknnee gggrroooss ....sorry "coloreds" did not.
Why would he think deeming us White which is essentially giving us rights and empowering us in this country is a bad thing? Would he prefer to be marginalized and discriminated against? I'm beginning to think your theories about him not really being Italian may hold some truth.
Carlos

Allerød, Denmark

#3295 Mar 9, 2013
white democrat wrote:
Skin color is a poor indicator of race simply because some member of the same race are considerable lighter or darker than other members of the same race. In Africa bush men are much lighter in color that Africans form the areas near the equator.
But there's hardly any other difference among Europeans but colour. In all other aspects they are all very similar, especially Western Europeans, including Italians.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3296 Mar 9, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake, let me put this issue to rest for you once and for all. You'll never get laid (and hence will never pass your genes down). There, now you can retire.
Carlos

Allerød, Denmark

#3304 Mar 10, 2013
Whether they are white or not makes no difference to Europeans. I guess it does in the US.
Italians are Europeans from Europe, so they belong to this group of people called "Europeans". They are not different from any other European. Even culturally they're interveined with other Europeans. The so called "Renaissance", which influenced all cultures of Europe, especially western Europe, had its origin in Italy.
Italians are not Separate from other Europeans neither biologically nor culturally. If they are not white, then other Europeans aren't white either.

Are the French white? Are Austrians white? Are the Swiss white? Are Germans white? I guess the term "white" itself is meaningless, unless it refer to Europeans, because what else can it mean? If it means "Anglo" then half of the US "white" people are not white, and the rest are mongrels.
Carlos

Allerød, Denmark

#3307 Mar 10, 2013
Eh, it starts of well enough, but then it turn into some nonsensical madness which I cannot reply to, due to the absurdity.
Jake

Springfield, NJ

#3309 Mar 10, 2013
Carlos wrote:
Eh, it starts of well enough, but then it turn into some nonsensical madness which I cannot reply to, due to the absurdity.
Haha! Yeah most of his posts are full of absurdity cause that idiot has no idea of what he's talking about. He's clueless. Italians are European no different from other Europeans therefore they are white.
ITravel

United States

#3310 Mar 10, 2013
I visit America and notice people who say they are Italian look weird. In Italy we are White not like the Snookie sho would be considered what you call the nagroid mixture. My family are Whiter than most Americans even when we tan. Very nice hair too. America is a mixture of races so uneducated Africans may not know the truth. English is not my languagd. Thank you.
Spainards are also White but here Americans call Mexicans Spanish. You are a very strange. Very odd.
colideoscope

Howell, MI

#3311 Mar 10, 2013
i think snookie tanned the crap out of herself..

“Breakin' lotta hearts out here”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3313 Mar 10, 2013
white democrat wrote:
The definition of race is the skin color and facial characteristics. THAT determines race. It doesn't matter what your ethnicity is. Race and ethnicity is different and y'all always get it mixed. If you got white skin, you're white. If you have black skin, you're black. It's that simple.

Smh.
white democrat

Farmerville, LA

#3315 Mar 10, 2013
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
But there's hardly any other difference among Europeans but colour. In all other aspects they are all very similar, especially Western Europeans, including Italians.
True, there is not that much difference among Europeans; some Caucasian peoples are even darker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 2 min Johny rebel 139
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min American Independent 1,621,758
Racism by Progressives 🎓 7 min Epic Truth 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 13 min el rey de los cam... 36
Weinstein Protecto/Victim Basher Apologizes 15 min Charles Darwin 8
Kennenka Jenkins 🤔🕵🔬 24 min Charles Darwin 5
"American" Politicians Seek To Imprison America... 33 min el rey de los cam... 15
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr trolling BINOs 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr bluestreak returns 492
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 35,431
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 5 hr areyouforreal 780
Can America Become 80% White Again? 6 hr Deanna 266
More from around the web