First Prev
of 322
Next Last

“You can't handle the truth.”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 21, 2012
Italians are not white and the only reason white people try to claim them is so that they can associate themselves with Rome.

Most Italians look more like Arabs but white people would try to claim Alek Wek if it was beneficial to them - oh wait, they already try to claim Nubians!

Europe never really had any major civilizations until the Renaissnance, Greece and Rome were on the far outskirts of Europe and were populated by Semitic-looking people who had absorbed the culture of the Nile Valley civilizations, Mesopotamia, India, China, etc. basically everywhere that WASN'T white.

Europe was the last continent to experience a great indigenous culture with the Renaissance LOL thousands of hears after Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.

This embarrasses them so they try to claim Italians as white even though most of them obviously aren't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Feb 21, 2012
But if you are black, why do you care? You're not Caucasian. You're not Italian. I don't see the relation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Apaphis

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 21, 2012
Yes they are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tyler Moretti

Cambridge, Canada

#4 Feb 21, 2012
I'm half italian and german , and I am deffently white I'm only a little more tan then northern europeans ( what they look like during summer is what I look like in the dead of canadian winter ) so yes I'm white and I have dark blue eyes too , and my hair isn't even black its dark brown , so YES I am white !

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 21, 2012
See that's the difference between Blks and other groups that were discriminated against in America, they eventually blended in with regular whites and now just go by white, like that Tyler person posted

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Location hidden

#6 Feb 21, 2012
Tyler Moretti wrote:
I'm half italian and german , and I am deffently white I'm only a little more tan then northern europeans ( what they look like during summer is what I look like in the dead of canadian winter ) so yes I'm white and I have dark blue eyes too , and my hair isn't even black its dark brown , so YES I am white !
Dumbass, you yourself admit you are half German that is why you are so white. There are people who are half African American/half white who are white (Jennifer Beals, Rashida Jones, etc.) but that doesn't make African Americans white. You see how silly your logic is? Your Roman genes must have been bred out of you.

Take one look at that Jersey Shore trash and tell me which one of them is white.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Parisa

Vienna, VA

#9 Feb 21, 2012
Italians are only dark because of spray-tans. They are white. Even if you don't consider them white, they are European, like all white people. I think if an Italian says they are not white, it's a self-hating statement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tyler Moretti

Cambridge, Canada

#11 Feb 21, 2012
BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, you yourself admit you are half German that is why you are so white. There are people who are half African American/half white who are white (Jennifer Beals, Rashida Jones, etc.) but that doesn't make African Americans white. You see how silly your logic is? Your Roman genes must have been bred out of you.
Take one look at that Jersey Shore trash and tell me which one of them is white
did I not say I was dark 4 a white person , I'm as dark as any of thoughs people except I don't have black hair I have almost black hair (really dark brown) and my blue eyes come from my mom (light brown haired and blue eyed german) but I deffently look more like my dad then my mom and I still consider myself white !.

Level 4

Location hidden

#12 Feb 21, 2012
Parisa wrote:
Italians are only dark because of spray-tans. They are white. Even if you don't consider them white, they are European, like all white people. I think if an Italian says they are not white, it's a self-hating statement.
No, they have always been dark and described as dark. That's why they weren't originally considered white in the first place and are still often not considered white.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Location hidden

#13 Feb 21, 2012
Tyler Moretti wrote:
<quoted text> did I not say I was dark 4 a white person , I'm as dark as any of thoughs people except I don't have black hair I have almost black hair (really dark brown) and my blue eyes come from my mom (light brown haired and blue eyed german) but I deffently look more like my dad then my mom and I still consider myself white !.
If you are as dark as the people on Jersey Shore it doesn't matter what you consider yourself you are not white. Big whoop you have blue eyes, there are black people with blue eyes, have you ever heard of Vanessa Williams or Michael Ealy? Are they all of a sudden Nordic now? Me eyes are hazel should I go join the KKK? LOL stupid ass wop.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Parisa

Vienna, VA

#14 Feb 21, 2012
<quoted text>
No, they have always been dark and described as dark. That's why they weren't originally considered white in the first place and are still often not considered white.
LOL! Saying that a million times won't make it true. They've never been dark and have always been European. That's why they are white and considered to be white across the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Parisa

Vienna, VA

#16 Feb 21, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL yeah right you wop bitch, even your own people know it:
http://www.lifeinitaly.com/forum/threads/4622...
LOL Aaaaand... you lost all your credibility. That was fast.

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 21, 2012
Italians are not white.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Location hidden

#18 Feb 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Take one look at that Jersey Shore trash and tell me which one of them is white.
Even on Jersey Shore they do not look white like Snooky and Pauly.
Jessica Biel is half Mexican no wonder why she has a nice as s.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Feb 21, 2012
islandgirl10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even on Jersey Shore they do not look white like Snooky and Pauly.
Jessica Biel is half Mexican no wonder why she has a nice as s.
Snookie is Chilean, which means she's a Latina. Pauly tans.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#20 Feb 21, 2012
Italians are Italian, but if they said they were white it could still be accurate, but I do kind of agree with you they are darker and have sort of different features some looking hispanic or arabic, but of course in this society to be politically correct I'll just be calling them white

Level 5

Location hidden

#21 Feb 21, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
Snookie is Chilean, which means she's a Latina. Pauly tans.
Pauly D without a tan
http://www.jerseyshorehq.com/wp-content/uploa...
He still does not look white, his facial features and if he was among the kkk they would kick his as s real talk.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#22 Feb 21, 2012
I heard Pauly D, mom was Brazilian

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#23 Feb 21, 2012
ok, he can pass for a latino.
Tyler Moretti

Cambridge, Canada

#24 Feb 21, 2012
<quoted text>
If you are as dark as the people on Jersey Shore it doesn't matter what you consider yourself you are not white. Big whoop you have blue eyes, there are black people with blue eyes, have you ever heard of Vanessa Williams or Michael Ealy? Are they all of a sudden Nordic now? Me eyes are hazel should I go join the KKK? LOL stupid ass wop.
where not northern europeans but where still white dumb azz b#tch and I'm not as dark as pauly or snooky but I'd say I'm as dark as ronnie and the situation. But I can get pretty damn dark in the summer maybe almost as dark as pauly does almost. But anyways don't call me a wop, you Freaking hore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 322
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 4 min fluer 213
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Henry 1,417,048
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 8 min barefoot2626 201
white women love having mixed babies with black... (May '15) 15 min Guest 43
What is Trump's Immigration Policy? 23 min TheOriginalDoby 18
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 35 min ugly monkeys 6
Black women date outside your race please! 56 min Guest 17
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Michel Montvert 340
UPI Poll: Trump and Bill Clinton's wife now TIED! 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 24
Last day of Sturgis !! 2 hr Michel Montvert 141