14 gay white men having sex in fun pa...

14 gay white men having sex in fun park in Pineville La.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#2 Jan 21, 2011
14 gay white men engaging in explicit intimate behavior in broad daylight at a fun park where children are present. For more on the story search Buhlow Fun Park 14 gay men in Pineville

Louisiana.http://www.freerepub lic.com/focus/fr/1751328/posts

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 21, 2011
Louisianaemperor wrote:
14 gay white men engaging in explicit intimate behavior in broad daylight at a fun park where children are present. For more on the story search Buhlow Fun Park 14 gay men in Pineville
Louisiana.http://www.freerepub lic.com/focus/fr/1751328/posts
lol
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#5 Jan 21, 2011
PINEVILLE, La.(AP)- Fourteen men were arrested at a central Louisiana rest area during an eight-day sting police launched in response to complaints that people were engaging in sexual acts there.

Those rounded up included a retired realtor, a Rapides Parish school bus driver and a Bastrop mailman. Police say many of the suspects are married with children and grandchildren.

Lieutenant Greg Henley says the men were booked into the Rapides Parish jail on a charge of felony obscenity after police caught them having either oral or anal sex in the park.

This is not the first time a Buhlow Lake area rest stop has been the site of men being caught allegedly having sex.

Former state Representative Tommy Wright of Jena was arrested and indicted in 2004 after a Red River Waterway Commission park ranger said he found Wright and another man engaged in sexual activity in a bathroom at the Buhlow Lake Recreation Area. Last year, both men pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges. Wright admitted to flight from an officer and Charles Locker II of Deville to criminal mischief -- not obscenity. Wright later resigned his House seat.

Henley says the Pineville sting took place at the Fort Buhlow rest area during two, four-day periods that began in November.

He says the alleged sexual acts all occurred in broad daylight in open areas of the park, as opposed to more concealed areas like bathrooms or automobiles.

Police say additional stings in the park are planned.
ziya

Bronx, NY

#6 Jan 21, 2011
disgusting
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#7 Jan 21, 2011
ziya wrote:
disgusting
But whites claim they don't do this. Whites have always been known as perverts but lately they have managed to shift it onto us blacks when we all know the truth.
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#8 Jan 21, 2011
ziya wrote:
disgusting
But whites have managed to shift the blame of perversion on us blacks. Whites are the nastiest creatures on the planet but let them tell it, we're the perverts.
Really Now

Newport News, VA

#9 Jan 21, 2011
Louisianaemperor wrote:
<quoted text> But whites have managed to shift the blame of perversion on us blacks. Whites are the nastiest creatures on the planet but let them tell it, we're the perverts.
Yet you're the one who looked it up and felt the need to start a thread ya racist perv.....
BM

Wolverhampton, UK

#10 Jan 21, 2011
Lol White people
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#11 Jan 21, 2011
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you're the one who looked it up and felt the need to start a thread ya racist perv.....
No I sick of racist going on and on about blacks so I decided to retaliate. I bet your ass don't tell those racist whites anything but you wanna silence blacks when they make a thread about your people's sick perversion.
ziya

Bronx, NY

#12 Jan 21, 2011
Louisianaemperor wrote:
<quoted text> But whites claim they don't do this. Whites have always been known as perverts but lately they have managed to shift it onto us blacks when we all know the truth.
they are good liars.

professional manipulators
ziya

Bronx, NY

#13 Jan 21, 2011
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you're the one who looked it up and felt the need to start a thread ya racist perv.....
dont have to look it up, i see thousands of nasty white stories every day when im on the net makes my stomach turn
Really Now

Newport News, VA

#14 Jan 21, 2011
Louisianaemperor wrote:
<quoted text> No I sick of racist going on and on about blacks so I decided to retaliate. I bet your ass don't tell those racist whites anything but you wanna silence blacks when they make a thread about your people's sick perversion.
you know nothing about me...my race ...or background. I'm don't wish to silence anybody. I simply pointed out that you're a hateful racist who enjoys digging into perverted topics. Your ignorance is astounding. LOL...carry on perv
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#15 Jan 21, 2011
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>you know nothing about me...my race ...or background. I'm don't wish to silence anybody. I simply pointed out that you're a hateful racist who enjoys digging into perverted topics. Your ignorance is astounding. LOL...carry on perv
Bullsht, if you were against racism then you would address those white racist who are on an African American forum posting every possible article they can find to defame black people. You're a liar and a hypocrite if you think you're gonna call me out for posting an article about whites and attempt to silence me but you have nothing to say to the very people who are on our forum harassing us. And secondly, I live in Alexandria right outside of Pineville so I didn't have to dig for this story so you can kill that nonsense talking bout some perversion on my part. I can post numerous incidents about whites in Louisiana without searching for it because our news inform us of whats going on. Don't try and reverse this sickness that whites commit by trying to implicate me the messenger as a pervert for knowing about this story. It won't work lil buddy
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#16 Jan 21, 2011
ziya wrote:
<quoted text>they are good liars.
professional manipulators
Yes they are perverts who are quick to pass it on to other people and make it seem like we're the one perpetrating these sick acts.
Really Now

Newport News, VA

#17 Jan 24, 2011
Louisianaemperor wrote:
<quoted text> Bullsht, if you were against racism then you would address those white racist who are on an African American forum posting every possible article they can find to defame black people. You're a liar and a hypocrite if you think you're gonna call me out for posting an article about whites and attempt to silence me but you have nothing to say to the very people who are on our forum harassing us. And secondly, I live in Alexandria right outside of Pineville so I didn't have to dig for this story so you can kill that nonsense talking bout some perversion on my part. I can post numerous incidents about whites in Louisiana without searching for it because our news inform us of whats going on. Don't try and reverse this sickness that whites commit by trying to implicate me the messenger as a pervert for knowing about this story. It won't work lil buddy
There ya go again....rant rant rant....keep on racist perv.......tooo funny. You need to stay of those websites dude, they're warping your brain......more that it is.
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#18 Jan 24, 2011
Was Chewie T and his boy toy Oh_Really there gettting their "suck & fkk" on??? Hahahaha...

oh_Really_now

“see where the hands are?”

Since: Sep 10

Bigot, Haiti

#19 Jan 24, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion, those who SPEAK about "gay" things have homosexual tendencies.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TA3OEEDF81VK7...
Strange Observation

Newport News, VA

#20 Jan 24, 2011
With all that is going on in the world to discuss, this is the topic these individuals choose to research and talk about. Weird
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#21 Jan 24, 2011
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>There ya go again....rant rant rant....keep on racist perv.......tooo funny. You need to stay of those websites dude, they're warping your brain......more that it is.
LOL there was no website to visit. It happened around my way you sensitive idiot. You're are so desperate to silence anybody who post anything negative about sick white people but as usual you're nowhere to be found when they are posting the same about black people. You can holler rant rant rant all you want but the bottom line is you're a hypocrite. Address these racist white people then come back to me and call me out on this thread. Until then you're blowing a bunch of hot air and you and I know you're racist and only want black sickness to be exposed but not white.
Louisianaemperor

Alexandria, LA

#22 Jan 24, 2011
Strange Observation wrote:
With all that is going on in the world to discuss, this is the topic these individuals choose to research and talk about. Weird
I didn't research it, it happened around where I live. All I did was post the story about it. This is an old story but I heard some girls talking bout it at my job and they brought it back to my memory so when I came home I posted the story. Address these threads where whites are trying to say black men on all gay then we can talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Contest 1,583,138
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 13 min Fun Facts 54
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 36 min Terresa 27
Fck America and fck Americans foreigners are fr... 39 min Wavy Ricky 3
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 39 min Ugly monkeys 13
A BM invented the Telescope? 42 min Ugly monkeys 3
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr Harrisson 10
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 8 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 8 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web