Democrats can win base elections, and...

Democrats can win base elections, and only base elections

There are 5 comments on the Daily Kos story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Democrats can win base elections, and only base elections. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Populist Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown was relatively unknown, running in an evenly matched battleground state, facing tens of millions in GOP attacks, all the while being unapologetically liberal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Democrats need to get even more liberal/progressive. The problem is that the tea baggers/right wing retards like Rush Limbaugh have pushed us so far right that even Democrats are moderate by the standards of the 1990s.
Nice965

Toulouse, France

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Democrats need to get even more liberal/progressive. The problem is that the tea baggers/right wing retards like Rush Limbaugh have pushed us so far right that even Democrats are moderate by the standards of the 1990s.
Yes, and the Republicans are too stupid to win a basic election !
Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Nice965 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and the Republicans are too stupid to win a basic election !
The republicans won the base elections, snail eater. Y'know the House of representatives? Even many districts that nobummer won, republican congressmen won. The republicans now have more state governorships than anytime in American history. You fell out of a stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans won the base elections, snail eater. Y'know the House of representatives? Even many districts that nobummer won, republican congressmen won. The republicans now have more state governorships than anytime in American history. You fell out of a stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
You seem to be ignoring the fact that Republican gerrymandered the districts to be in their favor. More Democrats voted in the 2012 house of representatives than Republicans but due to gerrymandered districts Republicans won.

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be ignoring the fact that Republican gerrymandered the districts to be in their favor. More Democrats voted in the 2012 house of representatives than Republicans but due to gerrymandered districts Republicans won.
case in point-Ohio-republicans will never win an election unless they cheat or change the rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men Use Cosmetics 4 min Anonymous 1
Bm look like gorilla apes ^ monkey 5 min Anonymous 2
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 13 min Drilling for the ... 1,112
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Jeremy 1,497,480
BM Soccer Player called Monkey ran off field cr... 14 min Subby 5
What Happens if Black Women Gave Up? 15 min Subby 29
Ivanka ~ Never farther than 2 steps away from D... 18 min RMG Chinga tu Madre 26
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 2 hr sexysnowbunny 68
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 5 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 47
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 5 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 26
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 7 hr TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
More from around the web