Boston Killer ID'd. What race is he?

Boston Killer ID'd. What race is he?

Created by BAMMM on Apr 17, 2013

220 votes

Click on an option to vote

asian

arab

black

zebra

white

hispanic

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#24 Apr 18, 2013
Have y'all not seen the photos? Go to cnn website.

Those are MUSLIMS. One of them even has the ridiculous Muz chin fuzz.

You can argue all day about whether they are “white” or not, but who cares? They're mideasterners, obviously.

White-right nuts would target something related to the government. This bombing, intended to do exactly as it did, rip peoples' legs off, including that of a 6-yr-old girl whose brother was killed, this is Muz-style terror. That's what the followers of Mohambone the False Prophet love... mangled children, maimed people, lots of suffering. That will teach you kaffirs to reject the Religion of Peace!!!

No doubt they are right now chanting Allahu Akbar knowing that when they die they'll get 72 virgins. Of course what they weren't told that it's not quite virgins... in fact it's Satan's 72-spiked dick.

I'll wager that Muz also blew up that fertilizer plant near Waco.

The ricin... that was a white-right nur who thought Boston was his single to start the redneck militia paintball revolution.
Bill

Greenville, NH

#25 Apr 18, 2013
Megacide wrote:
HAHAHAHA video footage of the suspects in. Yep, its Whiteboys all right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E9Lwfab18RsXX
If by "whiteboys" you mean "Arabs" then you're correct.

They're are obviously Middle Eastern. Are you honestly saying these are white dudes??

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/18/art...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23113...
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#26 Apr 18, 2013
Tony touch wrote:
Yeah right, like black men were ever known for doing that kinda sh*t in the history of this country. Maybe the DC sniper but I imagine he got tired of yall cowards always runnin your mouths like bitches and spreading propaganda, so decided to do something about it.
Me...I just can't suffer men that act b*tches, nothing more
What's worst, they kill their own and spare no one. Not even babies (Timothy McVeigh) or children. Cowards who want to be special or think they're special because that's what they've been raised to think. Monsters and demons are what they really are.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#27 Apr 18, 2013
Megacide wrote:
HAHAHAHA video footage of the suspects in. Yep, its Whiteboys all right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E9Lwfab18RsXX
jews trying to get something on muslims., just like 911 when we found out mossad had been monitoring those guys for months before the attacks.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#28 Apr 18, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Have y'all not seen the photos? Go to cnn website.
Those are MUSLIMS. One of them even has the ridiculous Muz chin fuzz.
You can argue all day about whether they are “white” or not, but who cares? They're mideasterners, obviously.
White-right nuts would target something related to the government. This bombing, intended to do exactly as it did, rip peoples' legs off, including that of a 6-yr-old girl whose brother was killed, this is Muz-style terror. That's what the followers of Mohambone the False Prophet love... mangled children, maimed people, lots of suffering. That will teach you kaffirs to reject the Religion of Peace!!!
No doubt they are right now chanting Allahu Akbar knowing that when they die they'll get 72 virgins. Of course what they weren't told that it's not quite virgins... in fact it's Satan's 72-spiked dick.
I'll wager that Muz also blew up that fertilizer plant near Waco.
The ricin... that was a white-right nur who thought Boston was his single to start the redneck militia paintball revolution.
Don't think so this time. Look like right-wing, neo-nazi, nuts. Fertilizer plant is where? Waco, ring a bell? This behavior is nothing new for these self-important cretins. Even the bomb is nothing that Muslim or Arab terrorist uses and when they blow up things, they want buildings to go down too, something unforgettable.

Home grown white boys. Wait and see... Mom's apple pie!
AMF

Etna, OH

#29 Apr 18, 2013
Judging from the one person's profile, his nose, I would be willing to wager that they are Persian.

An example of a Persian male,
http://ivmp.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/36_86...
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#30 Apr 18, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is a white guy?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/18/art...
Are you high or something? They're obviously Middle Eastern / Arab.
Go argue your point with the FBI. They described them as white males and yes, white males have facial hair and big noses. Hell, they could be roman or Jewish, if that's your proof.

Trust me, they'd rather they be terrorist, especially the republicans and right-wing loons, lol.
AMF

Etna, OH

#31 Apr 18, 2013
Persian males:

http://www.persian.as ia/photos/album/men
AMF

Etna, OH

#32 Apr 18, 2013
http://www.persian.as ia/photos/album/men
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#33 Apr 18, 2013
One looks white to me and the other arab or hispanic.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#34 Apr 18, 2013
AMF wrote:
Judging from the one person's profile, his nose, I would be willing to wager that they are Persian.
An example of a Persian male,
http://ivmp.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/36_86...
Ah, you're back peddeling now? Weren't you the loud mouth who said CNN said the skin was brown? Ah, aren't Persians considered white? However, deep in your heart, wheter you want to admit it or not, you know they're home grown, white American boys.

Knew you were all going to start excuse making or looking for a way out. That's what your kind always does. Never accept responsibility for what you so consistently accuse and attack other races of, hypocrite.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#35 Apr 18, 2013
AMF wrote:
Persian males:
http://www.persian.as ia/photos/album/men
LIAR, FBI said they're white! Bet you're a desperate republican! lol.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#36 Apr 18, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is a white guy?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/18/art...
Are you high or something? They're obviously Middle Eastern / Arab.
Nordic Europeans are NOT the only Caucasians. Some Middle Easterners are Caucasian. You guys claim Greeks & Italians are Caucasian whom have an 'ethnic' look like Middle Easterners. WP actually think Nordic Europeans define the white race which is FALSE.
AMF

Etna, OH

#37 Apr 18, 2013
They only describe the two males as suspect 1 and suspect 2. No race or ethnicity has been given. The only reference to white is that one suspect is wearing a white hat.
AMF

Etna, OH

#38 Apr 18, 2013

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#39 Apr 18, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't think so this time. Look like right-wing, neo-nazi, nuts. Fertilizer plant is where? Waco, ring a bell? This behavior is nothing new for these self-important cretins. Even the bomb is nothing that Muslim or Arab terrorist uses and when they blow up things, they want buildings to go down too, something unforgettable.
Home grown white boys. Wait and see... Mom's apple pie!
Those are Muz. Look at the beard on the one guy. And the other is too dark-skinned for most USA whites.

And al Qaeda has in fact put out the information to its members about how to make a pressure-cooker bomb. That is their MO now. Low-profile, easily-acquired materials.

Also look at the targets. The white-right targets the govt or ethnically-specific sites. Like James von Brunn who attacked the Holocaust Museum. Tim McVeigh attacked a govt building.

The Boston attack was on random civilians in the street at a public event. THAT is the kind of attack that occurs in Israel. That is how Muz kill... they like to maim and dismember children. It's the way of Allah, after all, as we've seen for 14 centuries of this crap.

Yes, and Euroimperialism only lasted 5 centuries. The Muz in 14 managed to do to the world far more damag even than the Euros did... more dead Africans, more slaves, history's greatest genocide (in India). Just based on who has killed more in history, and in more perfidious ways, one would assume these bombers are Muz.

I'll bet the Waco fertilizer plant was also blown by Muz. Again, white-right wouldn't target white workers like that.

The guy who sent the Ricin... that's a white-right nut who thought Boston was telling him to take action.
AMF

Etna, OH

#40 Apr 18, 2013
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR, FBI said they're white! Bet you're a desperate republican! lol.
Wrong. They never stated that they were White. If you can prove otherwise, then provide evidence of that.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#41 Apr 18, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Nordic Europeans are NOT the only Caucasians. Some Middle Easterners are Caucasian. You guys claim Greeks & Italians are Caucasian whom have an 'ethnic' look like Middle Easterners. WP actually think Nordic Europeans define the white race which is FALSE.
It's not whites in here constantly denying that Mideasterners are “white”. And who starts these posts,“Are Italians really white?”,“Are Spanish people white,” etc. Probably you.
AMF

Etna, OH

#42 Apr 18, 2013
No mention of race is given per the FBI's website.

http://www.fbi.gov/

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#43 Apr 18, 2013
Enlightened wrote:
One looks white to me and the other arab or hispanic.
But the lighter-skinned guy has the classic Muz chin beard! He may be “white” but he's dark-haired and looks Mediterranean/Mideastern.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min President Trump 1,394,461
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min RMGHispanic Causi... 2,010
Why Black women submit to White men? (Jul '14) 5 min A Perm For BM 99
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 8 min RMGHispanic Causi... 292
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 18 min Don Barros Serrano 32,534
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Don Barros Serrano 46,246
How Did The "Black Gender War Start? explain it... (Nov '10) 25 min A Perm For BM 986
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 45 min Real 135,939
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 54 min Sara 79
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 1 hr Kev 80
More from around the web