Eating vagina is a substitute for lim...

Eating vagina is a substitute for limp dked men

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 9, 2012
men who do this are basically women

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jacks lonely brain cell

Garden City, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2012
Jack 300 wrote:
.....and men that don't like a woman's vag are?........GAY....you fckn retard...typical fckn negro dumbfuck, will pork some woman or man's booty....but can't stand a vag.....

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2012
Oh, your BLACK!

Eating puxxy is awesome!!!

You probably ate a fishy hoodrat puxxy and think all puxxy is the same..

It is not.

You most likely ate a crack hoes snatch and tasted about 20 nikkaz decomposing semen....I feel for you son!!!

But a nice tender clean puxxy is prime rib.

Shower the girl, wash it yourself by hand...it is fun.

I don't like a puxxy that drips like a faucet, I like when they get a little wet so I can taste the flavor and smell that perfect pheromone aroma...

I love fresh puxxy..

You had a fishy, diseased heroin addicts puxxy and got turned off forever.

If a girl removes her pants and the whole room has an odor......RUN !!!

That beez bad puxxy..

There should be a light musky scent that arouses you and your inner animal will instantly recognize the scent as a female human sexual scent.

Black girls have excellent puxxy too, good for munching...but...

She cannot be a hoe dat sleeps with a bunch of different nikkaz each week or chances are da puxxy gonna beez [email protected] up tastin.

The girl gotta roll with me 24/7 for about a month before I think of eatin it..

24/7 in my sight..then I knows its good.

I figured out why Bm avoid cunnilingus...its because they [email protected] anything and ususlly end up [email protected] the same dirty hoes and they tend to think ALL girls are dirty birds...

Well, all girls are not hoes, many are pristine girls....edible, marraige material..

Black men [email protected] any dirty puxxy..real talk !!!!
Jack 300 wrote:

Level 5

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Have to clock in for WORK....something a lot of yall are alien to...Work is labor done to get paid....not unsold narcotics..crime doesn't pay often fellazi

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2012
This is dumb, why not give a woman all of the enjoyment of sex. I am a BM and love eating pussy, I could do it and massge it for hours for a woman. Men like you lose women to guys like me because you don't do it. Give the woman enjoyment in every way, with the penis and your tongue, even with your hands. You are just a dumb guy.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 9, 2012
I dont need a tongue to make a woman SCREAM and ORGASM in bed! Never have, never will. A tongue is for men who lack the necessary equipment down below.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#9 Mar 9, 2012
BU113TPROOF wrote:
Have to clock in for WORK....something a lot of yall are alien to...Work is labor done to get paid....not unsold narcotics..crime doesn't pay often fellazi
You clocking in for MCDonald's, be like me kiddo and be the boss in charge of others. Oh I forgot you don't have the brainpower for it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Level 5

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2012
First off, kiddo....I have an expansive house paid in full...I have no rent, mortgage...nada!

I pay property taxes...that's it so I live well working ANY job...but no, I don't work for MacDicklicks...in charge of others Timmy....are you the Patient Leader at that state tard center you reside at?? That old picture in your FUNERAL BEST does not fool me buckaroo.
I know you got so ROTUND by scarfing down a decade of State starchy slop, plus whatever you could BOGART from your fellow tard residents.....you buy excessive snacks with. Your "PAY" (wink)......40$ monthly for tard wrangling your fellow tardhouse Denizens...
I
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>You clocking in for MCDonald's, be like me kiddo and be the boss in charge of others. Oh I forgot you don't have the brainpower for it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#13 Mar 9, 2012
Bull! If a Man is hungry let him eat.

A real Man enjoy pleasing his Woman.

“swisher sweet!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 9, 2012
LOL!!! This is a funny thread...Here are my 2cents.... I love receiving oral and penetration.. mostly oral though.

Level 3

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 9, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Bull! If a Man is hungry let him eat.
A real Man enjoy pleasing his Woman.
Real talk. Eating puxxy is just one small part in the joys of sex. This cat must be 16 or gay or something.

Level 9

#16 Mar 9, 2012
Jazii wrote:
LOL!!! This is a funny thread...Here are my 2cents.... I love receiving oral and penetration.. mostly oral though.
You know!! I question and have a problem with a Man if that's the only thing he does. It has to be both...

Level 9

#17 Mar 9, 2012
actionman120 wrote:
<quoted text>
Real talk. Eating puxxy is just one small part in the joys of sex. This cat must be 16 or gay or something.
Don't get me started... HA!!

It's the weekend Baby!

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#18 Mar 9, 2012
BU113TPROOF wrote:
First off, kiddo....I have an expansive house paid in full...I have no rent, mortgage...nada!
I pay property taxes...that's it so I live well working ANY job...but no, I don't work for MacDicklicks...in charge of others Timmy....are you the Patient Leader at that state tard center you reside at?? That old picture in your FUNERAL BEST does not fool me buckaroo.
I know you got so ROTUND by scarfing down a decade of State starchy slop, plus whatever you could BOGART from your fellow tard residents.....you buy excessive snacks with. Your "PAY" (wink)......40$ monthly for tard wrangling your fellow tardhouse Denizens...
I<quoted text>
Sure you do kiddo, lol!!!!!!!!!! I am an Account Manager dude and make over 6 figures in charge of over 100 people. I know you taking orders for the Golden Arches dude. And 6 foot 3 250 pounds at 45 years old is not fart kiddo. Let's go run 5 miles and see how long you last before dropping lard butt. I bet men are all over you trying to poke that large butt of yours. You might want to invest and eat some beanpies dude.

Level 9

#20 Mar 9, 2012
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do kiddo, lol!!!!!!!!!! I am an Account Manager dude and make over 6 figures in charge of over 100 people. I know you taking orders for the Golden Arches dude. And 6 foot 3 250 pounds at 45 years old is not fart kiddo. Let's go run 5 miles and see how long you last before dropping lard butt. I bet men are all over you trying to poke that large butt of yours. You might want to invest and eat some beanpies dude.
Dude you know dang well you can not run 5 miles.

“Instant karma”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 Mar 9, 2012
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do kiddo, lol!!!!!!!!!! I am an Account Manager dude and make over 6 figures in charge of over 100 people. I know you taking orders for the Golden Arches dude. And 6 foot 3 250 pounds at 45 years old is not fart kiddo. Let's go run 5 miles and see how long you last before dropping lard butt. I bet men are all over you trying to poke that large butt of yours. You might want to invest and eat some beanpies dude.
Over 6 figures...that's a million. LOL!!! Tim from Evanston, you're such a kidder.

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24 Mar 9, 2012
Is the OP crazy? I'm bi and I love going down on a woman...her enjoyment just makes it that more pleasurable for me. I also can say that I don't mind it at all when someone goes down on me, either.

Level 5

United States

#25 Mar 9, 2012
Tim, put down that crackpipe...just because you posted a pic in your FUNERAL BEST SUIT...6 figures

11,950.00 is your seven figures....and you got awarded a special French Fry Fryer award last year....and your husky White 285 lb wife was on the grill and snapped a photo of you; fry baskets in hand..

Ronald MacDonald deep frying ACE award...they gave you a lifetime card for free fries and milkshakes...

You got married on the back line in your uniforms.....

Tim , you are 5'3" 295 and you hhave titanium Dr scholls custom made for your Mickey-D fryolator boots..

5 miles then you set down the wii controllers..
Tim from Evanston wrote:

Level 5

United States

#26 Mar 9, 2012
Tim once ate a bad puxxy.....whilst lapping at a blonde velvet snatch he felt this flap in the vagg.....turned out to be a condom that slipped off the peni@ of one of the numerous black men his blonde girlfriend was servicing !

In is puxxy eating frenzy he accidently swallowed the magnum and its contents...

Tim laughed it off !

Burped

Slapped his belly and made a bicep pose with his arm...and said."Protein builds muscles"

“Trump-- American Tragedy”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#27 Mar 9, 2012
How could a real man not like the taste,touch,feel,smell of a woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 58
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min Redefined 34,582
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 15 min Savant 103
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min RiccardoFire 1,536,113
Is The White Man The Devil (Mar '09) 29 min Redefined 1,016
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 57 min 2 Dogs 25
Dear White People (May '16) 1 hr 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 1 hr 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr Gabar 48
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 hr coretta 226
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 5 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web