Arabs, Italians and Spanish have some...

Arabs, Italians and Spanish have some African DNA

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 42
Next Last
DNA research

Braintree, UK

#1 Mar 22, 2010
Even in countries like Iraq (Arabs) I think the people have a little of African in their DNA, not much but a little. We know that North African Arabs have around 15% negrotis but other Arabs much less. I am also certain that Spanish and Italians also have a little African in their DNA.

People from India, however, do not have any African DNA. This has been proven in DNA test carried out amoung various tribes and castes and ethnicities of its peoples.

It just goes to show colour alone does not matter in what race a person is because Arabs, Italians and Spanish are generally lighter than Indians.
Islamism

Pasadena, TX

#2 Mar 22, 2010
moors were in Europe mixed wit da Europeans n out camed the Spanish....arabs r descendants of Ismael whose mother was an Egyptian n father Abraham a Canaanite born in canaan....Italy was established by moors
Jeff

Natick, MA

#3 Mar 22, 2010
Islamism wrote:
moors were in Europe mixed wit da Europeans n out camed the Spanish....arabs r descendants of Ismael whose mother was an Egyptian n father Abraham a Canaanite born in canaan....Italy was established by moors
Moors didn't establish Italy nor are the Spanish 'Moors' in origins given Moors weren't in Europe until the 700 ADs and they only were in the Southern part of Spain, not all of Europe. All those other figures you mentioned are nothing but mythical beings who didn't exist.
Islamism

Pasadena, TX

#4 Mar 22, 2010
u must b European but yea tell yourself that....go tell a arab he didn't come from Ismael n he didnt put the kaaba stone in mecca...u haven't researched moors but keep commentin on them....who were they b4 they were moors? ill wait...the moors had an empire thats been wiped from history but it's coming to the light
DNA research

Braintree, UK

#5 Mar 22, 2010
I don't care about all this but can we agree that Arabs, Italians, Spaniards all have some African in them, even if it is neglible amount in some cases.

LastOfTheHoover

Since: Dec 09

Joliet, IL

#6 Mar 22, 2010
DNA research wrote:
Even in countries like Iraq (Arabs) I think the people have a little of African in their DNA, not much but a little. We know that North African Arabs have around 15% negrotis but other Arabs much less. I am also certain that Spanish and Italians also have a little African in their DNA.
People from India, however, do not have any African DNA. This has been proven in DNA test carried out amoung various tribes and castes and ethnicities of its peoples.
It just goes to show colour alone does not matter in what race a person is because Arabs, Italians and Spanish are generally lighter than Indians.
I am(D)Lithanuel Hoover and I approve this message..Go Dems..
Unknown

Rialto, CA

#7 Mar 22, 2010
why does it matter?
DNA research

Braintree, UK

#8 Mar 22, 2010
It matters because Italians, in particular, keep denying they have any African in them.
Here ya go

United States

#9 Mar 22, 2010
Italians don't, but african americans all have european DNA.
Unknown

Rialto, CA

#10 Mar 22, 2010
DNA research wrote:
It matters because Italians, in particular, keep denying they have any African in them.
So what you gonna do? force them to?
Islamism

Pasadena, TX

#11 Mar 22, 2010
are do Europeans have African American dna.... dun is a Moorish suffix notice that they Italian Mafia named bosses dun Tony bcuz they have Moorish blood
Here ya go

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2010
DNA research wrote:
Is this what you were thinking about.
Italian communities once thrived in the former African colonies of Eritrea (50,000 Italian settlers in 1935),[28] Somalia and Libya (150,000 Italians settled in Libya, constituting about 18% of the total population).[29] A significant portion of the pied-noir community of French Algeria was also of Italian descent, though much of this population naturalized as French citizens, and most migrated to France after Algerian independence.

Today, there are still some Italian descendents remnant in African nations since colonial days, although most returned to Italy or moved elsewhere after the second world war. There is a significant post-colonial immigrant community, however, in South Africa. This was the 1900s. Italians have been around since 900 A.D. And were never around africans before that. There may be some that had kids with africans in the 1900s. But not original.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#13 Mar 23, 2010
Islamism wrote:
are do Europeans have African American dna.... dun is a Moorish suffix notice that they Italian Mafia named bosses dun Tony bcuz they have Moorish blood
You dumbass, Italians don't have any suppose 'Moorish' blood, and the Moors weren't 'African Americans' nor were they all 'blacks'. You people are clueless when it comes to genetics. As the chart below shows Southern Europeans like Italians don't have any more supposed 'African' admixture then any other Europeans, that's why they cluster far away from Sub-Saharan Africans and closer to all other Europeans. ;-p
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/dpwes...
Jeff

Natick, MA

#14 Mar 23, 2010
DNA research wrote:
That's because Italians don't have any more suppose 'African' in them then any other Europeans. Have you people ever studied genetics? Obviously not based upon your naive claims about people most of you have zero knowledge about. Italians cluster with Europeans, not Africans, because guess what their genetic markers are no different then other Europeans.
http://www.le.ac.uk/ge/maj4/EuropeMap+Tree.jp...
UruEuWauWau

San Jose, CA

#15 Mar 23, 2010
DNA research wrote:
Whenever you hear Italians denying their assumed teeny-weeny DNA African part is almost 100% from 'recent' slave import by Saracens (who were not Maurs/Moors, but often referred/called as such), or even during the ancient Rome. Romans were known for hunting the African slaves all the way down to sub-Saharan Africa, or buying them from other N. Africans nations. Nonetheless, it's insignificat compared to the subsequent waves of aboriginal Christian Mediterranean & N. African people taking refuge & migrating to Italy trying to escape the Islamization. There are also mixed communities in Italy like, Italo-Eritrean community, Italo-Somali community, or Italo-Ethiopian community, all descending from the Italian colonial times in NE. Africa.
Phil

Denver, CO

#16 Apr 5, 2010
I'm Irish and very fair skinned (redhead), but you know what I found out? MOST Irish have at least some North African (Berber) blood.

Basically we're a bunch of White Africans. We 'look' white, but back in our heritage we have dark-skinned ancestors from North Africa. We also have European blood, but we are Africans too.
Phil

Denver, CO

#17 Apr 5, 2010
P.S. I am proud of all of my heritage.

But I just want to wake my fellow Irish people up. Don't discriminate against others because you may be surprised to find that they are your relatives...
Barros Serrano

Amherst, VA

#18 Apr 6, 2010
Dude... North Africans are not very dark-skinned. The Berbers are not black, except in southern Morocco. They have black mixed in, as do Europeans.

Well, that's cool, but let's just be accurate.

Irish are also part Viking among other things. You are right about not discriminating...

Seeing Irish in the USA be racist really pisses me off... how ignorant. Of course racism by anyone is ignorant.
bring the pain

United States

#19 Apr 6, 2010
Here ya go wrote:
Italians don't, but african americans all have european DNA.
yes they do the sicialians. And that's a lie not all aa's have white dna.
not me but him

Reston, VA

#20 Apr 6, 2010
DNA research wrote:
You are a [email protected] idiot.

Of course they have black DNA...all [email protected] humans came from Africa...shit you coons is dumb..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are some blacks so rude at the store 4 min Yrrmr 19
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min TranshumanX 43,506
I don't like Black people they're dirty, mean, ... (Jul '12) 20 min Noneofyourbuisness 46
List of white inventions (Jun '12) 22 min European Pagan 161
Poll Why are black women jealous of biracial women? (Jul '10) 39 min shesheil 430
Another Racist, Lowbrow, Misogynistic, Ludicrou... 47 min Ha Ha Ha HAAaaaaa 1
Why are black people intellectually seem to be ... (Mar '11) 58 min Really dude 414
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr Redefined 6,221
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Hittite 133,287
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 4 hr jtr304 20
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 8 hr Sniper 21
More from around the web