Have any black women dates Persian (I...
ddd

London, UK

#1390 Aug 22, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Those men are ugly
i can imagine u being fat and ugly.
I bet its because you were raped by your dad.
btw everyone thinks your race is ugly as hell too lol.
sandrella

Edinburgh, UK

#1391 Aug 22, 2013
ddd wrote:
<quoted text>
shut the F up you dumb arab hoe, just because you had a bad experienence with one or two iranians doesnt mean ALL iranians are like that you idiot, theres good and bad in all people. If I had a bad experience with one moroccan do u think its right for me to judge MILLIONS of moroccans? You're an Idiot maybe u should try spreading your legs a bit less often you s.lut and maybe you wont be played. You seem pretty heartless to me too btw, you dumb hoe.
hun.. I never slept with no guys before.... and if you go back to what I said .. u will find out.{ he was doing magic to me } so he could get whatever he wants ..{ not bcoz im whore} you dumbazz
you have no manners and you only here jusdging people you cracked head
plus im not here to talk to bitches like you
im here seeking advises if you ave omne
if not then piss off and let others talke you crap
sandrella

Edinburgh, UK

#1392 Aug 22, 2013
Iranians are ugly.. have no manners... and they are witches
hihihi
PersianPrince

Dallas, TX

#1393 Sep 12, 2013
candi wrote:
i think iranian guys r so cute,i am a cute light skin black girl living in south london and would really like to meet one so if that is u holla k
Candi I love black girls.
rod

Vancouver, Canada

#1396 Nov 23, 2013
I am an iranian man and my wife is afro carribean. I would say that when it comes to inter ethnic couples there are the complexities of navigating the differences in cultures but the commonalities are more than you would think. I would also say that Iran is a multi ethnic, multicultural, multiracial country with many different people with different cultural norms so broad generalizations are something to be wary of. I would also say that discussions where someone is essentialised due to their race/ethnicity are risky as any visible minority is aware of.

With these things in mind some things to keep in mind are that relationships with the family are very important in all iranian cultures and investing in these are important. you can fully expect the iranian partner to want to invest in a relationship with your family as well, which can be a problem if this is not a connection that is prioritized in your culture. I will also say that when it comes to inter ethnic relationships iranian are quite accustomed to this practice and you will find that this doesn't come up as a point of discussion. In my family we have experienced a lot of pressure to get married and if there are any relationship difficulties know that the whole family will become involved and pressure you to resolve your issues. As well please note that if you meet the family the person is interested in a long term relationship and if not this is most likely still a casual relationship (due to the above expectations/pressures).

I wish you all the best in your relationship. at the end of the day relationships are work no matter who you are ,but when there is love and respect between the people involved the work transforms you into a greater version of yourself.
ddd

Birmingham, UK

#1397 Nov 23, 2013
sandrella wrote:
Iranians are ugly.. have no manners... and they are witches
hihihi
go and learn some english you dumbazz, your gettin played with cuz your a crackwh.ore. stop sleeping with so many men. youre ugly, youre just sad because you wish iranians liked you but we have higher standards than you :)
Sammie

Edmonton, Canada

#1398 Nov 27, 2013
rod wrote:
I am an iranian man and my wife is afro carribean. I would say that when it comes to inter ethnic couples there are the complexities of navigating the differences in cultures but the commonalities are more than you would think. I would also say that Iran is a multi ethnic, multicultural, multiracial country with many different people with different cultural norms so broad generalizations are something to be wary of. I would also say that discussions where

someone is essentialised due to their race/ethnicity are risky as any visible minority is aware of.
With these things in mind some things to keep in mind are that relationships with the family are very important in all iranian cultures and investing in these are important. you can fully expect the iranian partner to want to invest in a relationship with your family as well, which can be a problem if this is not a connection that is prioritized in your culture. I will also say that when it comes to inter ethnic relationships iranian are quite accustomed to this practice and you will find that this doesn't come up as a point of discussion. In my family we have experienced a lot of pressure to get married and if there are any relationship difficulties know that the whole family will become involved and pressure you to resolve your issues. As well please note that if you meet the family the person is interested in a long term relationship and if not this is most likely still a casual relationship (due to the above expectations/pressures).
I wish you all the best in your relationship. at the end of the day relationships are work no matter who you are ,but when there is love and respect between the people involved the work transforms you into a greater version of yourself.
Am currently dating a Persian guy it's been 6 months , I never thought I would fall for someone outside my race of religion, but what I have with him is amazing we have a lot in coming w,e both come from a strict family oriented background am Christian he is Muslim , his family means the world to him, and they are strict Muslim , I have strong feeling for him, he is there for me when I need him, my question is to you, shall I pursue this relationship or shall I walk way, because religion is really important to us
ddd

Birmingham, UK

#1399 Nov 28, 2013
Sammie wrote:
<quoted text>
Am currently dating a Persian guy it's been 6 months , I never thought I would fall for someone outside my race of religion, but what I have with him is amazing we have a lot in coming w,e both come from a strict family oriented background am Christian he is Muslim , his family means the world to him, and they are strict Muslim , I have strong feeling for him, he is there for me when I need him, my question is to you, shall I pursue this relationship or shall I walk way, because religion is really important to us
Hi, if I could offer some advice; im an Iranian muslim and dating a black girl, who is christian. She means a lot to me, and that's what matters. I think what you need to do is to see the similarities in your beliefs rather than the differences. You both believe in God. Allah is merely an arabic word for God, not a different god than the Jewish and Christian god. You both believe in Jesus. Us Muslims see Jesus as the promised Messiah sent by God. There is a large part in the Quran about the Virgin Mary. We believe in the same prophets as you Christians. Our beliefs are very similar, trust me. Dont break up because of the differences, see the similarities instead.
Scheherazade

Chicago, IL

#1400 Dec 10, 2013
Thank you for your advice. I will never give a persians man a second look .
StupidPhilippino Whore

Philadelphia, PA

#1401 Dec 11, 2013
Would an ape ever mate with a monkey?

Never.
ddd

Birmingham, UK

#1402 Dec 11, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
Thank you for your advice. I will never give a persians man a second look .
You name is Persian, did you not know that, Scheherazade?
You are ignorant.

LOL and why not look at Persian men? You really gonna judge millions and millions of people based on a few bad experiences written here? What about all the good experiences written here too?

It's just wrong to assume everyone in one group or race all share the same characteristics, especially in such a diverse group as Persians, and Persians are so diverse culturally, religiously, and look-wise. I bet you weren't aware of Afro-Persians, who are the majority ethnic group in south Iran.

I'm Persian and me and my Black girlfriend have never been happier.
Zoe

Baltimore, MD

#1403 Dec 18, 2013
random wrote:
I dated an Iranian guy. He was very romantic and a shy sweet-heart. He always was there when i needed him. He also had a great sense of humour. Its just when we argued that he said a lot of nasty things. I think it was because he let his anger get the best of him. I also noticed him to be unsure of himself. He has a lot of pride to. Overall, it was an okay relationship.
I'm currently in a relationship with a persian guy and he's absolutely amazing. We are just starting out, but everything has been going very well. He's sweet, funny and extremely chivalrous and respectful. We are very open with each other and that's a big thing for me, being able to be my self around someone. I haven't met his family yet because they are all back in Iran. But he really wants me to come with him to Iran to meet them the next time he does go back and I have met A LOT of his friends and they are great. I'm also learning how to speak Farsi. While we haven't gotten into the marriage and kids discussion yet because its too early to talk about it and not only that but he's getting his PhD and I'm about to work on getting my Masters. I will say he's unlike any guy I've ever met in that he's consistent and even still he's unpredictable and his actions match his words. He's always 100% interested in what I have to say even if I'm rambling he attentive and I like that. He's extremely good at lifting my spirits especially when it comes to school. I haven't seen him angry and we haven't had an arguments yet but I've seen him irritated and he was still calm and playful just a little quieter than usual. Overall we are both looking forward to spending more time together and having a blossoming future.
darius

Reston, VA

#1404 Jan 8, 2014
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
not agree, pesian man only are judgmental toward women of their own race, that is why you see them like to put their own women down all the time, but when it is come to different race, no probelm, no matter how many man she been around with.
thismis very true. Persian guys dont care as long as youre a foriegn girl.
ddd

London, UK

#1405 Jan 9, 2014
darius wrote:
<quoted text>
thismis very true. Persian guys dont care as long as youre a foriegn girl.
not true. stop generalising.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1407 Jan 9, 2014
Maceo Patterson Weak men Whine! lmao
Cat woman

Philippines

#1408 Jan 10, 2014
obo wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be filipina
What does Filipina have to do with licking ass LOL! That's an information to know!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1409 Jan 10, 2014
Cat woman wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Filipina have to do with licking ass LOL! That's an information to know!
Maceo Patterson Weak men Whine! lmao

You haven't done a damn thing for the race
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#1410 Jan 10, 2014
n regards to Maceo Patterson

@_TinyTerrell_

Funny, I know a BM who is close to 60 yrs old who "Hates" BW and he has at least 26 profiles on this site. Maceo Patterson changes profiles often because he doesn't want to be identified like a "Tommy Sotomayor" he prefers being Sneaky and sly about it. He pretty much a Scoffer!

He's been pretty active for the last 15 yrs, married a WW for 20 years, ran to adultery with only WW but calls BW especially IR BW horrible names because he's bitter they date/marry WM!

When I see Maceo's profiles ( I know his diction), I normally call him out~! He's been calling BW "Sheboons, Bytch, sluts, Tar Babies " for decades! He still angry that no BW would give me a chance and rightfully so, he didn't help his WW and proved BW right with his behaviors! Finally she asked for a divorce.

What amazes me about many of these types they "Gloat in BW faces while only doing for an elevating WW only or other races. When you tell these BM that that you don't want them and your only seeking the better man it makes them angry especially when the BW is attractive and she goes outside the race!

Maceo has at least 26 profiles on Beyond Black & White normally comes on as WM or BW impersonators!. I would say all together Maceo has around 1,500 profiles on different sites over the years because he's obsessed. He's angry because he didn't expect BW to date/marry WM which frightens him! LMAO

Now BM have to compete with WM and there's no competition because most BM are at the bottom of the food chain!

Weak BM like Maceo refuses to do anything for Black youth, BW, children, their communities or even help Black Boys. He didn't help his mother who had cancer! lmao Yet, his Weak ass wants to come to Christelyn site to give advice as if he's for WM or BW

He dreads BW moving on because WM get the best looking and most educated . That means that Maceo can't brag and say BM use BW for sex, money, to put a roof over BM head while BM don't want them!

He loves gloating about how BM use and don't want BW or children. Like Christelyn said "Some BM gets very happy when BW have it hard.

Maceo loves "gloating in BW faces" letting them know that BM won't do anything but laugh in their faces and Used them!

He made me realize that there are a lot of trifling BM which made me swear off BM for good!

Real men look for solutions, Weak Men Whine!
yohan

San Diego, CA

#1411 Mar 1, 2014
I absolutely posituvely lovs persian men. Fierce.
Mila

London, UK

#1413 Apr 22, 2014
I'm persian (girl)I know persian guy more than every one, good looking,most of them cheater !!!not religious people usually but most of them wants to takes woman under their control more than enough !dont trust them ,cuz they are cheater!! Usually those who born in Us or Europe control less! Their family
usually open mind and kind!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min Don Barros Serrano 32,703
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 3 min Sicklecell Supporter 1,530
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min TranshumanX 46,566
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 5 min Hmm 43
Tump on free trade...... OFF-TELEPROMPTER 6 min RMGHispanic Causi... 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Denny CranesPlace 1,396,173
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 11 min RMGHispanic Causi... 17
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Fukanig 116
Eurafrica 8 hr Moses 62
More from around the web