Have any black women dates Persian (I...
ddd

London, UK

#1341 May 26, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
I personally do not like Persian or Middle Eastern people. They are taught back in their countries that they are the best, but when they come to North America they are treated with disdain, even by trailer trash whites. I know this pisses them off extremely. Makes me die laughing. Persian and Middle Eastern people are very materialistic and everything they do is for show. They have no real culture of beliefs. They usually tend to be hypocrites and slimy people. Do not come to my country and act like you're better than everyone here. Remember, WE let you come here.
its not even your land, its the native american people's land. there's no such thing as 'your country', you stole it off the indians :)
middle easterns have no culture or belief? all the world-religions originated in the middle east, as did the world's oldest civilization, the rule of law, human rights etc. What culture and beliefs do you americans possess? ignorance and greed, thats your culture.
dont worry, the feeling of dislike is completely mutual.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1342 May 27, 2013
ddd wrote:
<quoted text>
its not even your land, its the native american people's land. there's no such thing as 'your country', you stole it off the indians :)
middle easterns have no culture or belief? all the world-religions originated in the middle east, as did the world's oldest civilization, the rule of law, human rights etc. What culture and beliefs do you americans possess? ignorance and greed, thats your culture.
dont worry, the feeling of dislike is completely mutual.
I am not American and do not racialize myself as White. I totally agree that white Europeans stole North America from Aboriginals. Don't assume little grease ball.
Samantha

Reston, VA

#1343 Jun 9, 2013
I love Iranian/Persian men inside of me. I'm a slave for their big kubidehs :P
ddd

London, UK

#1344 Jun 10, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not American and do not racialize myself as White. I totally agree that white Europeans stole North America from Aboriginals. Don't assume little grease ball.
well you didnt reply to my other posts.
ddd

London, UK

#1345 Jun 10, 2013
Samantha wrote:
what colour are you? black, white ?
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#1346 Jun 11, 2013
Omar wrote:
<quoted text> I feel the pity for AAMen who's the laughing stalk of men. Their women are ashamed of being black so they fall inlove with anything long as it isn't a black man. They are shameless and easy and disgusting like a overly promiscuous baboon...ugly and worthless.this thread is a lie!! No persian man would date a baboon woman.
Ha-ha...you've been listening to white folks, I see...and listen, I wouldn't be so quick to talk about ugly...there is something grotesquely over exaggerated about an Arab man's mug...and only about a fraction of them would be considered even remotely handsome...it has everything to do with that tetch of inbred lunacy in their features.
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#1347 Jun 11, 2013
Samantha wrote:
So put an ad in the paper, hooker.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#1348 Jun 11, 2013
Knottie wrote:
IMO, Black Americans Should Date Within Our Culture.
I prefer that as well; however, they are entitled to be with whoever they choose.
ddd

London, UK

#1349 Jun 11, 2013
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>Ha-ha...you've been listening to white folks, I see...and listen, I wouldn't be so quick to talk about ugly...there is something grotesquely over exaggerated about an Arab man's mug...and only about a fraction of them would be considered even remotely handsome...it has everything to do with that tetch of inbred lunacy in their features.
persians arent arab u dumbazz. im persian and people think im irish or german etc when they see me. get ur facts right.
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#1350 Jun 16, 2013
ddd wrote:
<quoted text>
persians arent arab u dumbazz. im persian and people think im irish or german etc when they see me. get ur facts right.
Aw hon, I sorry...you know, come to think of it, every time I saw the Shah of Iran and his family, any of those Ayatollahs or the indigenous folks from that country, I said to meself, why in the world would they consider themselves Iranian, or (sh-hhh...Arabs)...when clearly they are Nordic, Teutonic and Celtic to the bone...damn, I'm so dumb, I can't see the difference...a thousand pardons and forget I spoke...Puh-le-e-eeeeeeeese!!!
ddd

London, UK

#1351 Jun 17, 2013
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>Aw hon, I sorry...you know, come to think of it, every time I saw the Shah of Iran and his family, any of those Ayatollahs or the indigenous folks from that country, I said to meself, why in the world would they consider themselves Iranian, or (sh-hhh...Arabs)...when clearly they are Nordic, Teutonic and Celtic to the bone...damn, I'm so dumb, I can't see the difference...a thousand pardons and forget I spoke...Puh-le-e-eeeeeeeese!!!
First of all, I'm Iranian and I've got blonde hair, grey eyes and white skin. Most think I'm Irish. But that's not the issue. It's not about what we consider ourselves to be, we are simply not arabs because we do not speak Arabic and our language is not even related to Arabic. Our history and culture differs, we speak an indo european language not a semitic language like arabs.
You think we should consider ourselves arabs just because many of us look arab? In that case all Turks, Italians, Hispanics, Greeks are Arabs too? LOL you dont seem very intelligent at all. Arab is an ethnicity, not an appearance!
Btw plenty of Arabs look white, and many Arabs and Iranians are black/afro too.
Go and educate yourself, typical American fool.
Zion

United States

#1352 Jun 17, 2013
yall are dumb. Islam itself has no respect for black people. obviously yall have never been to any Arab countries. Arabs do not see black people as friends and if they act like they do then 9 times out of 10 its only for the sex.
Arab men will force you into a building with a bomb strapped on just to satisfy they own need. they teach their own Arab women that bombing themselves to knock off the enemy of Islam is the best way of life.
if your gonna date out in high numbers your much better off dating white men than Arab men. if yall had enough education you would not even step foot near a Arab for they are known for killing themselves even with a longer suicide record than what white people have.
Islam itself talks negative about the slavery against blacks by Arabs
you black people on here are truly the most rare idiots that i have ever seen in my life.
Zion

United States

#1353 Jun 17, 2013
or shall i talk about the Arabs in Libya who kill up black people from Nigeria and other surrounding countries with every chance they get.
everywhere Islam exist it attracts a dumb, dangerous and sideways culture. dating Arab men is by triple times a foolish move smh
why do yall have to join a religion for? why can't yall just know god and call it done. or start your own religion or something. yall are always joining other races religion or talking positive about a different race culture while down your own.
you self hater African Americans are twisted from the mind.
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#1355 Jun 17, 2013
ddd wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm Iranian and I've got blonde hair, grey eyes and white skin. Most think I'm Irish. But that's not the issue. It's not about what we consider ourselves to be, we are simply not arabs because we do not speak Arabic and our language is not even related to Arabic. Our history and culture differs, we speak an indo european language not a semitic language like arabs.
You think we should consider ourselves arabs just because many of us look arab? In that case all Turks, Italians, Hispanics, Greeks are Arabs too? LOL you dont seem very intelligent at all. Arab is an ethnicity, not an appearance!
Btw plenty of Arabs look white, and many Arabs and Iranians are black/afro too.
Go and educate yourself, typical American fool.
I don't have to educate myself, hon...face it...if you are blonde haired and grey eyed with white skin, then you are an anomaly in the Arab world...most of you are dark skinned white folks with distinct looks that scream middle-eastern. You don't blend in with regular white folks because you look middle eastern, as do, by the way, Turks, Italians, Spaniards, and Greeks...I personally think you're all from the same stock, although the Europeans have more refined features that are less exaggerated than your typical Arab. Of course I don't seem intelligent to you, hon because what I'm saying is no less true but it's not what you want to hear...I can hear the disdain in your post about being considered Arab or Middle Eastern...it's like the half breeds here who don't like being considered black or even half black even though the truth says they are.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1356 Jun 17, 2013
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to educate myself, hon...face it...if you are blonde haired and grey eyed with white skin, then you are an anomaly in the Arab world...most of you are dark skinned white folks with distinct looks that scream middle-eastern. You don't blend in with regular white folks because you look middle eastern, as do, by the way, Turks, Italians, Spaniards, and Greeks...I personally think you're all from the same stock, although the Europeans have more refined features that are less exaggerated than your typical Arab. Of course I don't seem intelligent to you, hon because what I'm saying is no less true but it's not what you want to hear...I can hear the disdain in your post about being considered Arab or Middle Eastern...it's like the half breeds here who don't like being considered black or even half black even though the truth says they are.
Dang your uneducated. And boring. You don't even make sense. Reading is fun little dirt stain. Suey!
ddd

London, UK

#1357 Jun 18, 2013
Zion wrote:
yall are dumb. Islam itself has no respect for black people. obviously yall have never been to any Arab countries. Arabs do not see black people as friends and if they act like they do then 9 times out of 10 its only for the sex.
Arab men will force you into a building with a bomb strapped on just to satisfy they own need. they teach their own Arab women that bombing themselves to knock off the enemy of Islam is the best way of life.
if your gonna date out in high numbers your much better off dating white men than Arab men. if yall had enough education you would not even step foot near a Arab for they are known for killing themselves even with a longer suicide record than what white people have.
Islam itself talks negative about the slavery against blacks by Arabs
you black people on here are truly the most rare idiots that i have ever seen in my life.
persians arent arabs tho u dumbazz
ddd

London, UK

#1358 Jun 18, 2013
sayitaintsomrcho wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to educate myself, hon...face it...if you are blonde haired and grey eyed with white skin, then you are an anomaly in the Arab world...most of you are dark skinned white folks with distinct looks that scream middle-eastern. You don't blend in with regular white folks because you look middle eastern, as do, by the way, Turks, Italians, Spaniards, and Greeks...I personally think you're all from the same stock, although the Europeans have more refined features that are less exaggerated than your typical Arab. Of course I don't seem intelligent to you, hon because what I'm saying is no less true but it's not what you want to hear...I can hear the disdain in your post about being considered Arab or Middle Eastern...it's like the half breeds here who don't like being considered black or even half black even though the truth says they are.
Ha-ha you couldnt be more wrong! Despite my white european features I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF WHITE. I dont really like white people, and everytime I say 'I'm not white im middle eastern' people think im crazy cuz i look so damn white. and its not that rare, many in northern iran look white/blonde. Look at the mayor of tehran. or last mayor.
I do consider myself middle eastern but the fact is us persians are not arabs just like the irish arent german.
so once again I say: go and educate yourself, typical american fool.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#1359 Jun 18, 2013
Miamigrl81 wrote:
tell me you experiences. I'm currently dating and Iranian man and things are going really well. Just wanted to get others' insights though.....
MACEO

I have them ask me out like Afric8ans do but the culture is too different! I like Light skin Men my color or Whiter! LMAO

As my GF and other BW say..........Lets do to them what they do to us!

Its our turn now !LMAO
sayitaintsomrcho

Las Vegas, NV

#1361 Jun 20, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang your uneducated. And boring. You don't even make sense. Reading is fun little dirt stain. Suey!
Why thank you, kind sir!!!
ddd

London, UK

#1362 Jun 21, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I have them ask me out like Afric8ans do but the culture is too different! I like Light skin Men my color or Whiter! LMAO
As my GF and other BW say..........Lets do to them what they do to us!
Its our turn now !LMAO
im iranian and look as white as any north european, most think im irish or scottish so stop thinking we all look the same, iran is such a racially diverse country. but i can imagine what kind the US persians are lol.
and how is the culture different? maybe if they were some FOBs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Did a "Black" U.S. President?... 6 min KIP 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nuculur option 1,383,502
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 9 min Lawrence Wolf 1,490
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 22 min Redefined 4
Taylor Swift hailed as Aryan Goddess 30 min enoch powell 19
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 31 min dcool 6,885
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 33 min dcool 834
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 45 min Don Barros Serrano 44,882
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 2 hr KIP 60
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr You knew 134,279
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 5 hr u Make Me Laugh 58
New Racist Chinese Ad 5 hr LMBAO 23
More from around the web