Have any black women dates Persian (I...
nitty

AOL

#209 Jan 20, 2010
chitowngirl wrote:
All I have to say is that they're very great in bed, well endow and a bit needy. I was married to one.
why got divorce? if they are so good
RUN

Vancouver, Canada

#210 Jan 21, 2010
I dated (& lived with) my persian bf for a year. I finally got the courage to leave him 2 weeks ago. He was extremely controlling and jealous. His temper was insane, he broke my rib one time and my wrist another. If I accidently looked at another male for a second, I was in deep trouble, yet he talked to girls he had slept with behind my back. There were a lot of good times among the bad, he is intelligent and funny and I do love him but it is too abusive for me to continue. He was very selfish and constantly made me feel bad about myself. Nothing was ever good enough. Couldn't do anything for himself, I did everything for him. More I look into it, seems it has something to do with culture, although I hate generalizations and am sure not every Persian man is like this.
Tintin

Rhyl, UK

#212 Feb 3, 2010
well, if you know a persian guy who is interested in friendship with a 30 something black woman based in the United Kingdom, pass on my details- [email protected]
eman

San Lorenzo, CA

#213 Feb 18, 2010
Lot of experience. 10 years
controlling, irrational, mama boys.

Rolling eyes.

Move to the next flava, hun.
Tina

Ottawa, Canada

#214 Feb 18, 2010
persian guys usually like to play around with girls, until a certain point where they're fed up and bored of it. Then they look for the best girl they can find. Persian, good family, no drugs, still a vergin etc..
That's how they work most of them.
my dad was the same. It works for a lot of persian girls, that's why they don't like to lose their verginity and stuff until they get married, and their family is so important to them. Thats how i am.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#215 Feb 18, 2010
Anyone got photo of persian men because I am not sure what they look like?
tonya

AOL

#216 Feb 18, 2010
Tina wrote:
persian guys usually like to play around with girls, until a certain point where they're fed up and bored of it. Then they look for the best girl they can find. Persian, good family, no drugs, still a vergin etc..
That's how they work most of them.
my dad was the same. It works for a lot of persian girls, that's why they don't like to lose their verginity and stuff until they get married, and their family is so important to them. Thats how i am.
really, that is strange, most of iranian man that i see are with non iranian women,specially the one who are rich ,there are so many of them marrying japanese and oriental, and they donot even care marrying iranian women in particualr,and they do appreciate and treat better non iranian women way more than their own women, this is so true.
Tina

Ottawa, Canada

#217 Feb 20, 2010
tonya wrote:
<quoted text>
really, that is strange, most of iranian man that i see are with non iranian women,specially the one who are rich ,there are so many of them marrying japanese and oriental, and they donot even care marrying iranian women in particualr,and they do appreciate and treat better non iranian women way more than their own women, this is so true.
I didn't say all iranian men, i said most. It also has a lot to do with if they're were born and raised in Iran or not. I'm not saying your wrong, I'm justing talking from my experiance. The people around me, my own family and the iranian family in my city are like this. I have a lot of cousins around the world ass well, and they are exactly like this as well.

Since: Feb 10

Oxford, UK

#219 Feb 26, 2010
Pia wrote:
<quoted text>
presumably we are talking about the same guy? i found him secretive and controlling too- I got tired of him after a while....
dear pia,
is he alfa33s?
i have many things to say.
can you contact me plz if so,i have so much to say then to you 2 ladies .
best regards,
rezadonya
ps:you could email me..on my frnds email [email protected] as he hacks mine all the time.

Since: Feb 10

Oxford, UK

#220 Feb 26, 2010
hello everyone...iv just come across this b google!
i have been with a persian man who i loved dearly,im part armainian part lebaneez...
we wr i thought commited.lived togther.m family new..his famil new..
but found he was on a dating site iaranian p.
a dutch site hyves..
orkut
behind my back...i thought that was bad.
but the shock of my life was him leaving me to go to a night shift(35) still trainn to be a gp.
and found out after all this time...he had sex and dated his sisters frnd...and i took his phone..
he had dutch...english.persian names.
i called the ones that had sent txts too.
the shock of m life.
hw was a he whore!
a man that picked them from sites,anywr!
and i was the main one i guess.i helped him,supported him.
and i a a beautiful girl,that could have gone with anyone else.
if i thought of the consumer rubbish.
i had a break down,it was the same month my mothr died.
i was pregnant...but he sujut vanished.
i slaped him when i new just 5 hours or less ago he was with someone having sex..and asked him to leave.
i would like to know if he is the same reza...as the 2 girls pia and the other lady are talking about...ill start with alfa33s his email...and if so plz contact me...
my respects to all.

Since: Feb 10

Christchurch, UK

#221 Mar 1, 2010
Pia,could you plz confirm if hes the same reza>>>>>
persian girl

Saint Catharines, Canada

#223 Mar 11, 2010
most these girls are talking shit i am iranian my brothers hate black girls all there friends talk bad about balck, but yes they might sleep with the and let them suck them and things like that but nooo future plans... if you girls only know how they really think of you guys you would never look at a persian again sorry to say, as for me i like black man but my family would never let me be with one... and the girls that think persian guys dont like persian girls you are a fool they love their mothers and they want there kids to be just like them trust me dont be a fool get real....
TKxxxx

Lincoln, UK

#224 Mar 11, 2010
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>
not agree, pesian man only are judgmental toward women of their own race, that is why you see them like to put their own women down all the time, but when it is come to different race, no probelm, no matter how many man she been around with.
You are right, am totally agree with you..
The Tooth Fairy

Spring, TX

#225 Mar 11, 2010
persian girl wrote:
most these girls are talking shit i am iranian my brothers hate black girls all there friends talk bad about balck, but yes they might sleep with the and let them suck them and things like that but nooo future plans... if you girls only know how they really think of you guys you would never look at a persian again sorry to say, as for me i like black man but my family would never let me be with one... and the girls that think persian guys dont like persian girls you are a fool they love their mothers and they want there kids to be just like them trust me dont be a fool get real....
I've known some Middle Easterners and I don't think anyone besides a Middle Eastern girl should mess with those guys. You're basically trash and "free sex" if you're not one of them. Sorry for the generalization.

“Blindian and proud”

Level 1

Since: Oct 09

Paray, France

#226 Mar 11, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
Anyone got photo of persian men because I am not sure what they look like?
they look like light skinned Arabs although they're not Arabs.
persian girl

Saint Catharines, Canada

#227 Mar 11, 2010
TKxxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, am totally agree with you..
LOL they say those kind of things to you girls so you dot think they just want to use you.... but its all a trick to get pussyyyy LOL persian girls dont give it up that easy so they go to the girls that are most likely to give it up and they feed them bullshit like i dont like persian girl so you dont think hes gonna leave after he gets what he wants but he will azizam he will
persian girl

Saint Catharines, Canada

#228 Mar 11, 2010
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say all iranian men, i said most. It also has a lot to do with if they're were born and raised in Iran or not. I'm not saying your wrong, I'm justing talking from my experiance. The people around me, my own family and the iranian family in my city are like this. I have a lot of cousins around the world ass well, and they are exactly like this as well.
you are right most iranians will marry an iranian girl what is this girl talking about she is acting like she knows all persians we are persians there is no way you know more persians them we do lol
persian girl

Saint Catharines, Canada

#229 Mar 11, 2010
tonya wrote:
<quoted text>
really, that is strange, most of iranian man that i see are with non iranian women,specially the one who are rich ,there are so many of them marrying japanese and oriental, and they donot even care marrying iranian women in particualr,and they do appreciate and treat better non iranian women way more than their own women, this is so true.
you think you know all the persians we are persians there is no way you know more of us then we do LOL
most persians dont like black people trust me.... yeah few might marry white girls but its not very likly and if they to marry non iranian woman they will leave them and go back to iran to get a wife i seen this happen many many times just casue you sleep with persians it doesnt mean you know them azizam
rezadonya

Craigavon, UK

#230 Mar 11, 2010
i am part armanian part lebaneez and im married after a stormy love affair to a persian man.
his sisters both,are engaged to british men.they would never go again with persian men.my husband is fine with sisters dating,and he covers up for them when they sleep out.his mom is open minded and i love her so much.his father doesnt like the fact they have slept with others b4 getting married.
both his sisters ,wr happy about us getting married...and now they are so in love there weddinds are in the summer .
both of them.
rezadonya

Craigavon, UK

#231 Mar 11, 2010
i have also dated a man,called reza ....and he hurt me badly...
i thought i would never recover...he picked girls from sites...
persian...and europians from work..
he new when a persian girl lies about being a virgin when shes not..thats why he was with me...but to marry and still go on sites i couldnt accept that.
i met later thrw frnds,my husbands sister who is so nice.
when we met at persian newyear ...we fell in love..
and i asked him if he would be as the other man?
he said time will tell...
and we went out and i fell inlove allover again.
my cousin,she is visiting me from saudi arabia wr she lives with her family.
as her father is from there..and my aunt is her mom...
so she met my husbands bother..and he propsed to her..
now they are togther in sharm al-shyk in eygypt..
and they are so inlove...
i guess ill have 3 weddings this year.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,580,104
If United States fails, who will be the scapego... 1 hr Ttt 1
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 1 hr Ttt 16
Is Maryland considered a Southern State (Aug '12) 1 hr That boi 6
Primates ("whites") L O S T Finally 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 8
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
What does the birth certificate say for biracia... (Jan '09) 2 hr JIM CROW NOW 103
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 2 hr zepol 51
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 5 hr KIP 60
Barcelona Splatters 5 hr Hashtag THX 18
I have token white friends. 10 hr KIP 68
More from around the web