Have any black women dates Persian (Iranian) men?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 65
Next Last
Miamigrl81

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 2, 2008
tell me you experiences. I'm currently dating and Iranian man and things are going really well. Just wanted to get others' insights though.....
random

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 4, 2008
I dated an Iranian guy. He was very romantic and a shy sweet-heart. He always was there when i needed him. He also had a great sense of humour. Its just when we argued that he said a lot of nasty things. I think it was because he let his anger get the best of him. I also noticed him to be unsure of himself. He has a lot of pride to. Overall, it was an okay relationship.
Wishing

Newark, NJ

#3 Dec 4, 2008
I know one I wish I was dating :p

What a good looking rascal :D
Miamigrl81

Miami, FL

#4 Dec 9, 2008
random wrote:
I dated an Iranian guy. He was very romantic and a shy sweet-heart. He always was there when i needed him. He also had a great sense of humour. Its just when we argued that he said a lot of nasty things. I think it was because he let his anger get the best of him. I also noticed him to be unsure of himself. He has a lot of pride to. Overall, it was an okay relationship.
Oh wow..Well, things seem to be good so far with my current SO...We'll see how things go. How long did you guys date? Did you meet his family?
Miamigrl81

Miami, FL

#5 Dec 9, 2008
Wishing wrote:
I know one I wish I was dating :p
What a good looking rascal :D
They tend to be..The Persian guys that I've run into here in Miami have been yummy!!!

Level 5

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2008
Miamigrl81 wrote:
tell me you experiences. I'm currently dating and Iranian man and things are going really well. Just wanted to get others' insights though.....
A friend of mine was married to a persian guy for 25 years she told me that they divorced because he was too controlling,selfish and that the people in his family didn't like her because she disagreed with alot of there traditions. For example...over extravagant weddings spending way too much money on unnecessary things. She also told me when he got mad at her he would do very strange things. For example again...he took all the living room furniture and stacked it up as high as it would go like a piramid in the middle of the living room. she thought he was going to set it on fire but he didn't...lol
nnn

AOL

#7 Dec 9, 2008
what i think about persian guy, well, they like to talk bad about their own women( i mean iranian women), they always consider their own women to be golddiger and manipulative, no matter how educated their women is, i hate when they talk bad about their women and insult them, and that is why i consider them abusive, the older one are worst, very controlling.

of course, i donot mean to say all of them are like this, it seems majority of them are like this.

they also like to cheat alot, very weak toward women.
Miamigrl81

Miami, FL

#8 Dec 11, 2008
ms_tickled wrote:
<quoted text> A friend of mine was married to a persian guy for 25 years she told me that they divorced because he was too controlling,selfish and that the people in his family didn't like her because she disagreed with alot of there traditions. For example...over extravagant weddings spending way too much money on unnecessary things. She also told me when he got mad at her he would do very strange things. For example again...he took all the living room furniture and stacked it up as high as it would go like a piramid in the middle of the living room. she thought he was going to set it on fire but he didn't...lol
OMG, That's really was a bit much!!!
flower

Edgewater, MD

#10 Jan 2, 2009
Love persian men eyes, so cute,
Cheria

Miami, FL

#11 Jan 3, 2009
flower wrote:
Me too they're so dreamy....
Prince mohammed

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jan 3, 2009
flower wrote:
thank you, but my eyes are green
LivingPersian

Chaska, MN

#14 Jan 11, 2009
Been living for over 10 years with my iranian man. We hang out with a lot of other iranian's. In general - they have a worse old-boys-club than americans; are absolutely across the board m-e-a-n when anything goes against their opinion or what they think is right. They also - especially my guy- get on the "you are so disrespectful" soap box, harping on and on about how bad americans are, yet never own up to their own behavior. Love my guy, but to be honest if I had to do it over again - no way, sorry to say. Sorry gals - but my perspective, unless you are willing to be subjugated to an iranian man, don't bother to start a relationship. Culturally they are just raised this way - women own the home; men have the freedom in society.
Cheria

Miami, FL

#15 Jan 16, 2009
Wow that's right on the mark, with me situation anyway...Does he talk about getting married, or maybe you are and I mis-read.
LivingPersian wrote:
Been living for over 10 years with my iranian man. We hang out with a lot of other iranian's. In general - they have a worse old-boys-club than americans; are absolutely across the board m-e-a-n when anything goes against their opinion or what they think is right. They also - especially my guy- get on the "you are so disrespectful" soap box, harping on and on about how bad americans are, yet never own up to their own behavior. Love my guy, but to be honest if I had to do it over again - no way, sorry to say. Sorry gals - but my perspective, unless you are willing to be subjugated to an iranian man, don't bother to start a relationship. Culturally they are just raised this way - women own the home; men have the freedom in society.
IR BW

AOL

#16 Jan 16, 2009
I am married to a Persian man. They are deeply religious, so if you giving up the sex before marriage, he will look at you as a ho and not wife material, plus most want you to convert to Islam if you become his wife. Iranian men are the best lovers, they are family oriented, and good providers. They will indeed step on weak women, but if you are a strong woman who holds your ground; they will love you to pieces.
naughtry

Roswell, GA

#17 Jan 27, 2009
hi well im in a serious relationship with a iranian man.i couldnt have asked for a better man,he's sweet compassionate,caring very thoughtful and protective,sometimes overly productive and his temper does get the best of him sometimes,but i love our relationship were are both very open to each other on what bothers us,its the best relationship ive ever had,were talking about kids and marriage now,since weve been together for a while now.the only thing i cant get used to is the people STARING everywhere we go..i dont know if its bcuz were such a CUTE couple or theyve never seen a black woman with a persian man!!...lol ive met all of his friends and they are very accfepting and his parents have spoken with em ive met his sisters and brothers. the only advice i can give is follow your own heart.when i first got into my relationship i did some research and what i found on google wasnt positive .stuff like"he'll never be serious about you because your not iranian" or "youll never meet his family"...but hey look at us now....so be true to yourself and follow your heart...hope this helps!!!
cutie

Burnaby, Canada

#18 Feb 5, 2009
My bf is a persian too. We have been together for more than a year. Lots of ppl say persian guys will not treat u seriously if your not an iranian girl. However, i do not think that is 100% right. Maybe some of them are, but most persian guys i know have no preference at all. Lots of them end up marrying girls from different backgrounds. I have met bf's mom after 3 months, me and his mom get along so well. I think it does not matter what race he or she is, the most important thing is you guys truly love each other.
xxx

AOL

#19 Feb 5, 2009
cutie wrote:
My bf is a persian too. We have been together for more than a year. Lots of ppl say persian guys will not treat u seriously if your not an iranian girl. However, i do not think that is 100% right. Maybe some of them are, but most persian guys i know have no preference at all. Lots of them end up marrying girls from different backgrounds. I have met bf's mom after 3 months, me and his mom get along so well. I think it does not matter what race he or she is, the most important thing is you guys truly love each other.
oh really , where did you get that idea that persian man end up with different race? or lot of them do, do you have percentage , i just assume are an asian girl
xxx

AOL

#20 Feb 5, 2009
IR BW wrote:
I am married to a Persian man. They are deeply religious, so if you giving up the sex before marriage, he will look at you as a ho and not wife material, plus most want you to convert to Islam if you become his wife. Iranian men are the best lovers, they are family oriented, and good providers. They will indeed step on weak women, but if you are a strong woman who holds your ground; they will love you to pieces.
not agree, pesian man only are judgmental toward women of their own race, that is why you see them like to put their own women down all the time, but when it is come to different race, no probelm, no matter how many man she been around with.

“the king of his environment”

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Woodsboro, MD

#21 Feb 5, 2009
Nope, but flirted with a few.

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Alnitak, Alnilam And Mintaka

#22 Feb 6, 2009
IMO, Black Americans Should Date Within Our Culture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 65
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,109,470
7 Reasons Why Black Men are Losers! 11 min BWEFocused 5
Whites Trying To Turn America To Their Pagan Roots 12 min Be_Real_Fool 1
Every Famous or Semi Famous BW are all with Whi... 16 min Big Knob 14
Do African American women like African men (May '11) 19 min realitee 129
Are Jewish Males the Top of the Racial Hierarchy? 21 min BWEFocused 3
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 23 min Big Knob 148
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 38 min ooo 120,855
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 43 min Yagurl C 533
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 56 min auman 209