african american female shoots an fat...

african american female shoots an fatally kill a black man at the scene

Posted in the African-American Forum

reginald james

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Detectives have charged 22-year-old Montgomery resident Christy Lawson with one count of murder in the death of a 19-year-old Tuesday afternoon.

The victim, Jarvas Terrell Baldwin was fatally shot in the driveway of a home in the 3800 block of Gaston Avenue in West Montgomery around 3 p.m.
reginald james

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2013
I use to live on that exact street and i know her and his family it was relationship problems
reginald james

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2013
college grad johnson

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2013
Arthur Eyetus wrote:
<quoted text>Nope at least 2 less, she will get prison time and won't spawn any more during that time.
She's getting life bro i know her personally she's a very gangster like person, there are plenty more females the same way. I live around them myself. And some are willing to keep the gangster ways on silent to date black men with money,and when the relationship dont workout they get very mad and leave, but this is just another copied time where a bw happened to kill because of it. Blacks will do anything for money dude.
college grad johnson

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2013
reginald james wrote:
Detectives have charged 22-year-old Montgomery resident Christy Lawson with one count of murder in the death of a 19-year-old Tuesday afternoon.
The victim, Jarvas Terrell Baldwin was fatally shot in the driveway of a home in the 3800 block of Gaston Avenue in West Montgomery around 3 p.m.
and that was her very own cousin she killed a close family member that she was in a relationship with, blacks will do anything over a lil change, plus there are plenty more black women the same way too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Guest 1,483,748
white women make me sick. (Jan '11) 4 min Alabaster Goddess 74
NO black QB's in NFL Playoffs 5 min ugly monkeys 13
News Is this black woman responsible for inventions ... (May '10) 6 min Fungkstaga 227
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 9 min Black woman 188
Sean Spicer~What a JOKE! 10 min Vance 22 1
Cracker On A Rope, The Movie 13 min speak up white sh... 15
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 22 min Fungkstaga 133
News Being conservative is not being racist 28 min huntcoyotes 130
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 29 min Crackle 157
Trump Chimpout Over Crowd Size 4 hr Ms Mack 34
More from around the web