To all asian women who like black men...
theshortasianchi ck

Saint Paul, MN

#113 Aug 9, 2013
Black Knight wrote:
I'm an educated and well mannered BLACK, southern gentleman. We do exist and are open minded to dating any ethnicity of women. I've always wanted to date an Asian women, I just never found any that were interested in me. I honestly thought it was because I am a black man.
Don't worry! There are plenty of Asian women who are interested in black men, and in the end it's about the person, not the race. I am Chinese, reasonably attractive, and am interested in darker men, black/Latino etc, although I'm open to anything. As my mom said, there's a lid for every pot, and if you truly are a quality man, you'll find a quality woman, maybe Asian.:)
theshortasianchi ck

Saint Paul, MN

#114 Aug 9, 2013
Jen wrote:
Im Korean American and I don't find black Men attractive at all! I think most the Asian women and men dislike black culture in general. I don't think their is anything special about black men at all in fact I think they are ugly. I date white men because they are tall, handsome, well educated and respectful to others. white men jive well with Asian people making it the best interracial relationship. it has nothing to do with status, people who say stuff like that are angry black men with yellow fever that are jealous of white men yet another reason ill never date black men.
*sigh, why do I even bother reading shit like this... But it reminds me of how racist a lot of Asian FOBs or even ABCs are. Come on my yellow sistah, love, don't hate! Have your personal preferences, because no ones telling you what's attractive to you personally, but why would you knock a whole race?
asdf

Etobicoke, Canada

#115 Aug 14, 2013
im an asian girl and light skins are way better ! i found one that is just perfect .
Jay

United States

#116 Sep 19, 2013
Sorry to say that Asian women only love black men for our big dicks and nothing else.
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#117 Sep 19, 2013
theshortasianchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry! There are plenty of Asian women who are interested in black men, and in the end it's about the person, not the race. I am Chinese, reasonably attractive, and am interested in darker men, black/Latino etc, although I'm open to anything. As my mom said, there's a lid for every pot, and if you truly are a quality man, you'll find a quality woman, maybe Asian.:)
Da brothas love white women, there's no shortage of white women for us brothas. So all you Asians can go date those senile old white men and get your green card.
chowmein

London, UK

#118 Sep 19, 2013
everyting!
CASH

Cordova, TN

#119 Sep 21, 2013
So let me get this straight you dated two blk men out of millions and have the nerve to get on here and have a judgment? First chance you get KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#120 Sep 21, 2013
gmg12345 wrote:
Asian women prefer WM.
I totally agree with you. Most Asian women prefer to date a white man or Asian man.
Aunt Jamaima

Cleveland, MS

#122 Sep 22, 2013
I wonts me somma dat dare straight hare and lite skin cause day mens be lovin de red bones. I thank day likes de red bones cause de white folk give dem inferiority complex. I larned dat big word from Massa daughta, Scarlet. See cause de white mens day be callin all uses black negroes ugly. Da say de black mens got boot lips and day look like monkey. So de black mens feeling hurt and day weak cause de white mens play on day emotions and make day feel ugly. So de black mens be weak and day feeling hurt and day cry. and dae say de wont to be wit Asian and white woman so dae have a white baby who do have de boot lip and de white man whont call de light skin baby a monkey. dat all.
gregory

United States

#123 Oct 5, 2013
I have looking for an chines or japanese or phillerppens gril have not find any one
Azn Be Fazin

Lawrenceville, GA

#124 Oct 22, 2013
Jen wrote:
Im Korean American and I don't find black Men attractive at all! I think most the Asian women and men dislike black culture in general. I don't think their is anything special about black men at all in fact I think they are ugly. I date white men because they are tall, handsome, well educated and respectful to others. white men jive well with Asian people making it the best interracial relationship. it has nothing to do with status, people who say stuff like that are angry black men with yellow fever that are jealous of white men yet another reason ill never date black men.
Jen you know what? I'm Asian too and I find what you wrote is so insensitive and mean. How could you say this without regard to the black people struggle ? Well Miss Korean woman I want to remind you too that you yourself are a minority no different than the blacks. You date white guys because they have the features that you want. But you know these whites have the ability to spit in your face too and there are several white men who say that the Asian women are desperate and they are disgusted by that in other forums. Since you are lucky to get a white man your prized possession, you better go out and help starving children in Africa or in Asia or do some philanthropy work instead of dissing out the blacks like this. It's not fair that you get a white man and not pay back the world and show how grateful you are, because don't you know, the whites can be racist to you too and turn you down as well?
Azn Be Fazin

Lawrenceville, GA

#125 Oct 22, 2013
AND to all you black men out there, you have to understand that the reason why the trends show that Asian women prefer white men has nothing to do personally with you. You have to understand that Asian women feel very inferior with the way their eyes look like so they try to go for whites in hopes of diluting that feature in the next generation. So don't be offended by some of the cold remarks on here by some women. Don't feel bad either because some of these Asian women diss their own Asian men as well, so you are not alone in this struggle. The only way for the most part, for you to get an Asian woman is to find a person who is not so insecure with herself, and I must tell you that alot of Asian woman are insecure with themselves and also feeling the brunt of racism and inferiority, so that is why they go for whites. To show alot of of Asian women's inferiority complex you notice more white women with black men becuase the white women don't have the inferiority complex as the asian women do. What the Asian women are doing is similar to how alot of black men with inferiority complex are leaving the black women for, so it's basically a struggle, and we, as minorities Asian or Black feel the brunt of it and in it together..
donttellmewhatbl kis

Seattle, WA

#126 Oct 22, 2013
wwfronting How can you say that you obviously don't have very many close black friends. I am black and come from a successful tight family live in Seattle with 3 black roommates all employed hardworking honest folk. Its easy as a black man to be seen first as a thug but the reason i have found success in dating lots of different races is because once people actually know me i am totally the opposite of what they first expected. The same goes for a majority of black people i know, just saying.
girlie

Gurgaon, India

#127 Oct 30, 2013
I am Asian girl.

I dated Black guy for few months, I like it. I would like another black guy again.
Style

London, UK

#128 Oct 30, 2013
Hmmm...maybe it's me, but I think the question is specifically for Asian Women who are attracted to Black Men. If you don't satisfy BOTH conditions, then STFU!

Man, you Cave Beasts any your IRBW lapdogs are so INSECURE LOL!
Azn Be Fazin

Lawrenceville, GA

#129 Nov 6, 2013
Well I had an Asian friend I grew up with until the age of 9 who likes black men (she's 26 now) I've seen her facebook posts about liking black men and stuff. She's also a bueaitful half CHinese Half Viet, actually she might be full CHinese but she's the pretty Chinese girl type. She's got nicely shaped almond eyes-I think she's pretty so she's not so insecure about her looks so she probably would be more open to dating black guys but this is just my guess-timation. AND surprise surprise, she lives in NJ-NYC area!!!

I ALSO have another Asian childhood friend who is in my opinion not as pretty as my first friend but she is dating a white guy. I think it may be possible that she is insecure with her looks, so she goes for a white guy. Again just my opinion....she might want to date a black guy who knows.
Lesson for you black men is, if you weave out Asian girls who have self-esteem problems and hit on try hitting on Asian girls you KNOW have no problems with themselves or being Asian, you MIGHT have your piece of the cake at the end of the day...
L Wayne

Fort Worth, TX

#130 Nov 15, 2013
I am a relatively handsome black Man who loves many different shades of the rainbow, unfortunately I never had the privilege to be with a Asian woman Im 30 years old am I running out out of time? or do I need to just man up and just go for it?
Harold

Birmingham, UK

#131 Nov 17, 2013
The only women who go for black men are size queens and those who are gullible enough to believe the media crap that they are cool. For most women, they really are a last resort. I mean, who really wants a sub human with low intelligence and a propensity for violence and crime?
ming

Chesterfield, UK

#132 Nov 17, 2013
Both.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#133 Dec 4, 2013
I am surprised. I know most Asians don't like black people. They rather date their own race or marry a white man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 min White Men are Ugly 26
White Men Use Cosmetics 4 min Anonymous 1
Bm look like gorilla apes ^ monkey 5 min Anonymous 2
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 13 min Drilling for the ... 1,112
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Jeremy 1,497,480
BM Soccer Player called Monkey ran off field cr... 15 min Subby 5
What Happens if Black Women Gave Up? 15 min Subby 29
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 2 hr sexysnowbunny 68
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 5 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 47
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 5 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 26
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 7 hr TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
More from around the web