To all asian women who like black men...
LeVarsity

Hampton, VA

#90 May 14, 2013
I love bm... and have yet to find any wm attractive. Bm are better since they come off more athletic, fit, and outgoing.(The few wm at my school are pretty skinny.) It doesn't matter whether they are light or dark. I just like someone who's taller than me, humorous, outgoing, athletic, and interesting. I was born in the U.S. and am still living here. I have perfect English and go to a hs that most people consider "ghetto". It's not really ghetto... but a lot of people call it that since the majority of the students are colored. Anyways, I prefer bm.
tarheelforlife

Milwaukee, WI

#91 May 17, 2013
half Filipino, half white... And I love black guys!
tarheelforlife

Milwaukee, WI

#92 May 17, 2013
I'm not a racist, ill date any race. But black guys are just more attractive to me. I love college basketball and NBA, but when I watch it on TV, the black guys are just more attractive to me than the white guys haha. My dad is Filipino and my mom is white, so I don't discriminate. Interracial couples are beautiful to me
Kayla

San Antonio, TX

#93 May 18, 2013
genetic mutant wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion, all women love black men. It's just they date whitemen for status and money. Blackmen are better looking cause u can see our muscles alot easier then on a pale recessive body.
Please stop with the conceded ness.not every women wants a black man
Sandy Carter

Lakemba, Australia

#94 Jun 5, 2013
Big lips, manners and how they actually look like!
Gmoses

Brooklyn, NY

#97 Jun 20, 2013
I feel its unfare that asians come to this country and look down on the black man. Try 2 get 2 now me. Ull b surprise what ull find.Pp
SF Music Producer

Livermore, CA

#98 Jun 27, 2013
In most cultures women are the same unfortunately - more $tatu$ - you get more women. Better you dress and the more worldly you act, the better class of mate you will attract. That is a given, no matter where you are from and where you need to be to succeed.
Shoop exhale

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#99 Aug 1, 2013
Tater Salad wrote:
I know most asians dont like bm. The ones that like wm however usually have good reasons but I never hear what they like about bm (the few who actually like black men). Im just curious
. I am Filipino and I can say that some asians like bm. My black professor in the university was a true gentleman that is why we like him so much, matter of fact, he is now married to my friend.
Wise

United States

#100 Aug 4, 2013
Cali Cov wrote:
To Be honest I'm a black and I,ve seen more cambodian and japenesse women with black men then with Wm. Although some asian women won't date black men because they feed into stereo types. Me personally I love black and asian women in my opinoin there the best looking Women in the world.... Ps Half black & Half asian women you can't beat that....
Wow you're the first person to have same taste in women. I mean I like other races but the only women who have driven me crazy off beauty are asian or black. Sad that there are only few black women who are like that but when you find them they exceed most every girl.
michelle kwan

Riverside, CA

#102 Aug 4, 2013
I'm asian and I fear bm because they are very loud and very disrespectful. I think in black culture, respect is not a priority. And they like to steal and fight a lot!!!
Laughingrightnow

Snellville, GA

#103 Aug 5, 2013
Asian, White, and Hispanic men are the best - they are better than any other races.

Negros are genetic mutations that look like gorillas. They should keep their ego in check and not believe that they are more superior than God himself.
Jen

Aurora, CO

#104 Aug 6, 2013
Im Korean American and I don't find black Men attractive at all! I think most the Asian women and men dislike black culture in general. I don't think their is anything special about black men at all in fact I think they are ugly. I date white men because they are tall, handsome, well educated and respectful to others. white men jive well with Asian people making it the best interracial relationship. it has nothing to do with status, people who say stuff like that are angry black men with yellow fever that are jealous of white men yet another reason ill never date black men.
lot

Aurora, CO

#105 Aug 6, 2013
LeVarsity wrote:
I love bm... and have yet to find any wm attractive. Bm are better since they come off more athletic, fit, and outgoing.(The few wm at my school are pretty skinny.) It doesn't matter whether they are light or dark. I just like someone who's taller than me, humorous, outgoing, athletic, and interesting. I was born in the U.S. and am still living here. I have perfect English and go to a hs that most people consider "ghetto". It's not really ghetto... but a lot of people call it that since the majority of the students are colored. Anyways, I prefer bm.
sounds like you are a black man that is full of his shit ego posing as a Asian woman lol sad!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#106 Aug 6, 2013
Jen wrote:
Im Korean American and I don't find black Men attractive at all! I think most the Asian women and men dislike black culture in general. I don't think their is anything special about black men at all in fact I think they are ugly. I date white men because they are tall, handsome, well educated and respectful to others. white men jive well with Asian people making it the best interracial relationship. it has nothing to do with status, people who say stuff like that are angry black men with yellow fever that are jealous of white men yet another reason ill never date black men.
That's nice.....

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#107 Aug 6, 2013
Laughingrightnow wrote:
Asian, White, and Hispanic men are the best - they are better than any other races.
Negros are genetic mutations that look like gorillas. They should keep their ego in check and not believe that they are more superior than God himself.
Bi+ch. How could we be genetic mutations, when evry walking, talking creature on this ball of rock has it's root genetics with us? Don't have children.

“Wise up Rise up”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#108 Aug 6, 2013
michelle kwan wrote:
I'm asian and I fear bm because they are very loud and very disrespectful. I think in black culture, respect is not a priority. And they like to steal and fight a lot!!!
Smh you must live in chicago lol

“Wise up Rise up”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#109 Aug 6, 2013
Laughingrightnow wrote:
Asian, White, and Hispanic men are the best - they are better than any other races.

Negros are genetic mutations that look like gorillas. They should keep their ego in check and not believe that they are more superior than God himself.
If you want to get SCIENTIFICALLY TECHNICAL "whites" are generic mutations you doe for head and Hispanics and Asians are basically "black"

“Wise up Rise up”

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#110 Aug 6, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>Bi+ch. How could we be genetic mutations, when evry walking, talking creature on this ball of rock has it's root genetics with us? Don't have children.
TRUE!!!
Spanish Cortez 77

Arlington, VA

#111 Aug 6, 2013
Jen wrote:
Im Korean American and I don't find black Men attractive at all! I think most the Asian women and men dislike black culture in general. I don't think their is anything special about black men at all in fact I think they are ugly. I date white men because they are tall, handsome, well educated and respectful to others. white men jive well with Asian people making it the best interracial relationship. it has nothing to do with status, people who say stuff

like that are angry black men with yellow fever

that are jealous of white men yet another reason
ill never date black men.
I don't???? How can you say a whole race of men is unatractive, but here you are onan AA forum?..... In our neiborhood. How'd you get in here? If you don't like us, stay outta the hood
nath

Makati, Philippines

#112 Aug 7, 2013
i'm 3/4 east asian and 1/4 white. im not interested with asian and black, but others race. im in! black is just for curiosity but not for long term. honest answer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,405,867
Light skin blacks are not pure DEAL WITH IT (Jan '14) 2 min Anonymous 43
Earn $6000+/month Caring For Kids 6 min Pickaninny Ender 2
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 27 min Haha 976
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 32 min Hitlery ClinTOON 1,574
Wasted Tax Dollars !! 41 min MeSo 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 42 min Real 136,447
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 1 hr nave 27
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 9 hr Moses 14,549
More from around the web