Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11725 Sep 17, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea bigot party has to have someone to wait on their tables while they discuss their racist strategies. So that is why they keep Uncle Toms like West, and Sott. That idiot Butler is no more than another Herman Cain like angry Conservative. Those idiots, like Elder, will deny racism in the GOP to please their GOP masters. Tim Scott was whining about not being a speaker at a King Day gathering, really? I mean what was he going to say tht was credible? But Mr. Colin Powell says their is racism in the GOP and you racist yard mokeys wanted to burn a cross in his yard for telling that well known "secret".
Since when did I supposedly want to burn a cross or some other religious symbol in someone's yard? Never did, never will. I try to fight racism when I face it. I don't like racism. If I was racist. I would never have accepted those family members who are of a different racial background than I am. Be they by marriage and or by blood. I am proud to have IR family members.
Just because I'm pretty much mostly White does NOT make me a automatic racist. As I pointed out several times before. Including at where I used to work. It is what is on the INSIDE that is more important to what is on the outside.
Same goes for anyone of any racial group. It does NOT make them also automatically racist.
I am also proud of my husband's family history. At least one if not more were part of the Underground Railroad. Including one aunt who took the runaways who came up to this area, trained them in good skilled work. Got them their papers. Then set them free.
By the way, racism is unfortunately in many groups. So is misogyny, misandry, and other hateful things as well. A good person tries to fight hatred as best as one can when the person encounters it.
And by the way, several of those Blacks in the Tea Party are actually LEADERS in the group. This includes those lists I had posted some time back.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11729 Sep 20, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did I supposedly want to burn a cross or some other religious symbol in someone's yard? Never did, never will. I try to fight racism when I face it. I don't like racism. If I was racist. I would never have accepted those family members who are of a different racial background than I am. Be they by marriage and or by blood. I am proud to have IR family members.
Just because I'm pretty much mostly White does NOT make me a automatic racist. As I pointed out several times before. Including at where I used to work. It is what is on the INSIDE that is more important to what is on the outside.
Same goes for anyone of any racial group. It does NOT make them also automatically racist.
I am also proud of my husband's family history. At least one if not more were part of the Underground Railroad. Including one aunt who took the runaways who came up to this area, trained them in good skilled work. Got them their papers. Then set them free.
By the way, racism is unfortunately in many groups. So is misogyny, misandry, and other hateful things as well. A good person tries to fight hatred as best as one can when the person encounters it.
And by the way, several of those Blacks in the Tea Party are actually LEADERS in the group. This includes those lists I had posted some time back.
That is a bigoted dumb question about when did you burn a cross on someone's yard. ALL klan yard monkeys look alike when they have their sheets and hoods on, LOFL! Now as for you calling yourself White, race was not taken in consideration when I would address your fellow racist yard monkeys as such. I am sure the White race will never want an ignorant bunch like you to speak for them, LOFL! There are a lot of posters on Topix that are NOT racists and do not have to post to prove it. UNfortunately, you are not one of them. Those same Uncle Toms, err, Black tea bigot members are the ones that are afraid to speak out on racism in their party. Mr. Colin Powell has addressed racism in the GOP and those racists that used to love him, now wanted to burn a cross in his yard, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11730 Sep 20, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point Mr Johnson. Would it be fair to say that those "trailer trash racist yard monkeys" need to stop "acting ghetto"? Or would it be fair to call those same folks "Wiggers"? Because they certainly don't "Act White".
I think we both know the attributes of the worthless underclass (black, brown, white and yellow) that drag down our society and culture. I believe it is far more serious than most. The underclass will destroy America economically. We as a Nation simply can not afford to pay for these low life people forever.
Those trailer trash yard monkeys are too stupid to act like the race they claim they are let alone too stupid to act like the races they are not. Trailer parks used to be a credible place to dwell until the trailer trash arrived and "there goes the neighborhood".
neveratfault

Edmonton, Canada

#11731 Sep 20, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Those trailer trash yard monkeys are too stupid to act like the race they claim they are let alone too stupid to act like the races they are not. Trailer parks used to be a credible place to dwell until the trailer trash arrived and "there goes the neighborhood".
Powell was an honorable man until he traded that that honor to endorse a man who has none when he that man ran for president
Voting for a man because of the color of his skin is a dishonorable thing to do No qualifications ,no experience , no ethics and dubious character are not the traits most people look for in a president
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11732 Sep 20, 2014
neveratfault wrote:
<quoted text> Powell was an honorable man until he traded that that honor to endorse a man who has none when he that man ran for president
Voting for a man because of the color of his skin is a dishonorable thing to do No qualifications ,no experience , no ethics and dubious character are not the traits most people look for in a president
Not voting for a man because you hate his skin color is a poor reason for not voting for him. That is how all racists voted in 2008 and 2012. Do not blame Mr. Powell for the reason your GOP candidates sucked in the elections. McCain show his poor decision making habits by choosing the Alaskan airhead Sarah Palin. LOFL! Romney showed his true colors behind closed doors when he dismissed half the American population in his candidacy, LOFL! Even if Mr. Obama did not have much of a platform to run on, he was still a much better choice than your sorry candidates, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!

Minneapolis, MN

#11734 Sep 20, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a bigoted dumb question about when did you burn a cross on someone's yard. ALL klan yard monkeys look alike when they have their sheets and hoods on, LOFL! Now as for you calling yourself White, race was not taken in consideration when I would address your fellow racist yard monkeys as such. I am sure the White race will never want an ignorant bunch like you to speak for them, LOFL! There are a lot of posters on Topix that are NOT racists and do not have to post to prove it. UNfortunately, you are not one of them. Those same Uncle Toms, err, Black tea bigot members are the ones that are afraid to speak out on racism in their party. Mr. Colin Powell has addressed racism in the GOP and those racists that used to love him, now wanted to burn a cross in his yard, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Now I see the basis behind you and your racism.
You are acting because most likely some White person dissed you in some way and now you are acting like every White person has dissed you in one way or other. And will supposedly do so. Even when the person is just trying to be friendly.
In many ways you are no different than a woman who got stood up at the altar in her bridal gown by her groom. And now acts like the entire male gender is bad because of it. Or the male who was turned down by a woman at a bar and now is misogynistic against all women because of one bad experience.
In many ways, you are acting like my father when a former Black friend he had in the military had to act like he hated all Whites in front of his own family. When they came to visit him in basic training. And my dad had troubles understanding why his friend could not try to sway his family's minds about Whites.
As in you are not seeing the person for who they are on the inside. You are only able to be judging the person by their skin colouration. In many ways, you are judging the book by it's cover. Not by what is in the inside of that book. Nor are you able to see the trees in the forest. You can only see the forest.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11735 Sep 21, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
ASSYnonymouse you are the definition of sociopath which your stupid racist posts have reflected over and over, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Johnson your post and replies are the definition of Black Racist Sociopath which your Black Racist post and replies throughout Topix reflect & confirm for everyone to see, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!

Next
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11737 Sep 21, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see the basis behind you and your racism.
You are acting because most likely some White person dissed you in some way and now you are acting like every White person has dissed you in one way or other. And will supposedly do so. Even when the person is just trying to be friendly.
In many ways you are no different than a woman who got stood up at the altar in her bridal gown by her groom. And now acts like the entire male gender is bad because of it. Or the male who was turned down by a woman at a bar and now is misogynistic against all women because of one bad experience.
In many ways, you are acting like my father when a former Black friend he had in the military had to act like he hated all Whites in front of his own family. When they came to visit him in basic training. And my dad had troubles understanding why his friend could not try to sway his family's minds about Whites.
As in you are not seeing the person for who they are on the inside. You are only able to be judging the person by their skin colouration. In many ways, you are judging the book by it's cover. Not by what is in the inside of that book. Nor are you able to see the trees in the forest. You can only see the forest.
Now I see the basis behind you and your stupid racism.
You are exposed as a trailer trash racist yard monkey and now you are trying to deflect by calling me a racist. Good luck with that overused GOP tactic. Now all this crap you posted about getting married and yo' daddy's "best Black friend" is nothing more than your racist pea brain trying to come up with something that will stick. LOFL! The only thing that will stick will be your butt cheeks when you did not wipe after taking a crap in the crapper, LOFL!Your last stupid post was about reading a book in the forest? What the hell dioes that have to do with the fact that you are a stupid trailer trash ghetto dwelling racist yard monkey? LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11738 Sep 21, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Johnson your post and replies are the definition of Black Racist Sociopath which your Black Racist post and replies throughout Topix reflect & confirm for everyone to see, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Next
ASSYnonymouse you are the definition of sociopath which your stupid racist posts have reflected over and over, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Try again, LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
April91

San Jose, CA

#11739 Sep 21, 2014
For some reason Black people seem very angry. I just graduated from college and the Blacks on campus were standoffish and mean. They would not talk to us even though we were the popular people on campus. I tried to be friends with this one Black Girl but she seem to be jealous of me and trashed me behind my back. Slavery is over and it is not coming back but Blacks seem to live with this idea that it can and will happen again. That's why people think Blacks are more racist than anyone else.
Mr Johnson

Columbia, SC

#11740 Sep 21, 2014
April91 wrote:
For some reason Black people seem very angry. I just graduated from college and the Blacks on campus were standoffish and mean. They would not talk to us even though we were the popular people on campus. I tried to be friends with this one Black Girl but she seem to be jealous of me and trashed me behind my back. Slavery is over and it is not coming back but Blacks seem to live with this idea that it can and will happen again. That's why people think Blacks are more racist than anyone else.
For some reason trailer trash racists like you seem very angry. With a post like yours, it is hard to believe you even made it to college, LOFL! The trailer trash yard monkeys like you are standoffish and mean. Trailer trash yard monkeys like you won't speak because it would expose their ignorance like Katie Couric had done to Sarah Palin in 2008, LOFL!. The reason you were trashed by anyone is because you are trash. Slavery is over and it is not coming back but you trailer trash racist yard monkeys seem to live with this idea that it can and will happen again. That is why you racist morons keep fooling yourselves with this "south shall rise again" crap, LOFL! I suggest you get out of the trailer park more often. LOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! !!!

Minneapolis, MN

#11741 Sep 21, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see the basis behind you and your stupid racism.
You are exposed as a trailer trash racist yard monkey and now you are trying to deflect by calling me a racist. Good luck with that overused GOP tactic. Now all this crap you posted about getting married and yo' daddy's "best Black friend" is nothing more than your racist pea brain trying to come up with something that will stick. LOFL! The only thing that will stick will be your butt cheeks when you did not wipe after taking a crap in the crapper, LOFL!Your last stupid post was about reading a book in the forest? What the hell dioes that have to do with the fact that you are a stupid trailer trash ghetto dwelling racist yard monkey? LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to burst your bubble on several matters.
But I have been married for several years. As well as I have a daughter.
You are the one grouping me in with racists. Just because I'm White, actually mostly White. I'm no trailer trash woman. Never have been living in a trailer court. I may be poor. But I don't blame anyone but myself for being poor.
The incident that I pointed out about why my dad became a racist. Was during the Korean War. He wasn't a racist before the Korean War. I refused to let his attitudes become my attitudes. I hate racism and discrimination. I try to fight it.
If I had embraced my dad's view on things. I would not have stayed at the job I held for twenty years. Nor would I have lied to my dad about how many non-Whites were living where I am. I would have instead moved to a lily White area. I would not have moved into the Minneapolis suburb of Brooklyn Park. Nor would I have allowed my daughter to have the friends SHE has. Same with I would not have allowed her to go to the school she does. I would have homeschooled her instead.
Nor would I have embraced my family members who are mixed racial. If I had been racist. I would have disowned them. I have had enough experiences in my life that would have made another person racist.
As for using the trees bit. I do have a habit of using parables to try and get my point across.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/parabl... a statement or comment that conveys a meaning indirectly by the use of comparison, analogy, or the like.

Since: Aug 14

United States

#11742 Sep 22, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point Mr Johnson. Would it be fair to say that those "trailer trash racist yard monkeys" need to stop "acting ghetto"? Or would it be fair to call those same folks "Wiggers"? Because they certainly don't "Act White".
I think we both know the attributes of the worthless underclass (black, brown, white and yellow) that drag down our society and culture. I believe it is far more serious than most. The underclass will destroy America economically. We as a Nation simply can not afford to pay for these low life people forever.
you're all fools."The Jew never was a real true American. In this war the Central Powers were financed by the Jews with money from America, and this money was used to fight against our own homeland".-(The Rev. D. J. Brouse, Pastor of the Grace Episcopal Church, The Jewish World, July 13, 1921).

"If 10.000 American Jews would go to Palestine, she would be revolutionized" (ex-Minister, Sir Alfred Mond. a Jew, Jewish Chron., Nov. 9, 1924).

The Jews are so successfully making America "red", that hardly any of them are willing to go to "bolshevize" Palestine.
*) "The Incurable Imbeciles", according to Urbain Gohier, are those, who pretend not to know what is this World Government, which according to Hon. Marshall, is making abortive all efforts of peace-lovers.

These problems were orchestrated.

Since: Aug 14

United States

#11743 Sep 22, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not voting for a man because you hate his skin color is a poor reason for not voting for him. That is how all racists voted in 2008 and 2012.
again you're all blind fools. The Hidden Hand, according to the declaration of Paul Warburg, to the Senate, covertly financed simultaneously the elections of Mr. Roosevelt, Mr. Taft and Mr. Wilson. The Hidden Hand can help to envenom the Democratic-Republican duel in 1928, support a Third Party and finance the "Blue Laws" in order to increase the discontent and to breed revolution to the utmost.
These elections are rigged. Whoever is elected is a tool for the use of these fake jews.
An audio recording of an interview with Chabad Lubavich Rabbi Finkelstein outlining the doctrine of ZioNazis and their "father", Lucifer.

According to Finkelstein, you are nothing but a cattle to be slaughtered and sacrificed to their "god", Lucifer, and milked by "god chosen people" for all you have as long as you last.

This is an outline of what they call the "NWO" nowadays - a ZioNazi Luciferian doctrine of world domination and world takeover. The authority with which rabbi Finkelstein speaks is quite something indeed. He speaks as though he knows it all in and out, down to the last dot and comma.

Basically, it outlines their entire doctrine of evil most profound, world domination, parasitism unlimited, wars and revolutions, puppet governments and how they are controlled, ritual sacrifice of hundreds of thousand of children each year and the rest of it. This is pretty much their entire doctrine. Nothing much to be added to it. And it is pronounced clearly by someone of ultimate authority, pretty much clear on its face value.

Finkelstein is quite casual in this interview and tells it all bluntly, in a semi-humorous manner how "goyim" (non-Jews) are being exploited and destroy each other during all the wars and revolutions staged and managed by "god chosen people".

"Rabbi Finkelstein amazingly gives honest answers about world Jewry's control of banking, media and governments, their creation of communism, their founding of the Jesuits, their holocaust hoax, their human sacrifice rituals and many more jaw-dropping subjects. I find the only things more shocking than Rabbi Finkelstein's blunt admissions are his complete callous disregard and playful disdain for us lowly "goyim." What do you guys think of this?"

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#11744 Sep 22, 2014
jmccoy29 wrote:
<quoted text>you're all fools."The Jew never was a real true American. In this war the Central Powers were financed by the Jews with money from America, and this money was used to fight against our own homeland".-(The Rev. D. J. Brouse, Pastor of the Grace Episcopal Church, The Jewish World, July 13, 1921).
"If 10.000 American Jews would go to Palestine, she would be revolutionized" (ex-Minister, Sir Alfred Mond. a Jew, Jewish Chron., Nov. 9, 1924).
The Jews are so successfully making America "red", that hardly any of them are willing to go to "bolshevize" Palestine.
*) "The Incurable Imbeciles", according to Urbain Gohier, are those, who pretend not to know what is this World Government, which according to Hon. Marshall, is making abortive all efforts of peace-lovers.
These problems were orchestrated.
All retarded bullshyt!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#11746 Sep 24, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back home? They had no home to go to. Africa was not their hope. Most of the freed slaves could not even speak the native African natives. For them to go back home, they would have caused the same problems that we see with the Jews and Arabs today.
They came from Africa, right? That is their home, that's where they belong. Blacks keep whining about whites taking them from Africa so, why don't they go back? We are not making them stay in the country of people, whom they hate bitterly.
They are free to leave. This is a white country, built by whites, why do blacks want to be here?
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
1-We should have never been in Iraq in the 1st place.
2-George Bush made the decision to leave, he signed a treaty to pull troops out by 1911.
Umm, no. Bush didn't decide to leave – Obama did. Bush warned against pulling troops out of Iraq but, Obama ignored it, to play golf. He's obsessed with golf, isn't he?
Bush decided to build a border fence, Obama stopped it. Do you know, that was the very first thing Obama did after taking office? He stopped the fence building. Had he not stopped it, would we have been invaded by criminal aliens? Would we have had ISIS cells in America?
I know it makes you mad but, Obama is making Bush smell like roses.

Level 1

Denton, TX

#11747 Sep 24, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are every bit as racist, as you claim whites are. I don't buy your stupid lie about it being impossible for a black to be racist. NEWS: blacks are racist. You are racist, I am racist. Mexicans, Asians and Jews are racist. Whites are no different. We all support our own race. I'll quit supporting my race, if you stop supporting yours. MAYBE.

Level 1

Denton, TX

#11748 Sep 24, 2014
Mr Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The tea bigot party has to have someone to wait on their tables while they discuss their racist strategies. So that is why they keep Uncle Toms like West, and Sott. That idiot Butler is no more than another Herman Cain like angry Conservative. Those idiots, like Elder, will deny racism in the GOP to please their GOP masters. Tim Scott was whining about not being a speaker at a King Day gathering, really? I mean what was he going to say tht was credible? But Mr. Colin Powell says their is racism in the GOP and you racist yard mokeys wanted to burn a cross in his yard for telling that well known "secret".
If it's true that, the tea party is racist, why do they allow black conservatives to join?
No good racist will willingly mix it up with other races, will they?
The true racist party is the democrat party. They are anti-white and anti-American. If you're okay with that, you're a racist, too.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#11749 Sep 24, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
They came from Africa, right? That is their home, that's where they belong. Blacks keep whining about whites taking them from Africa so, why don't they go back? We are not making them stay in the country of people, whom they hate bitterly.
They are free to leave. This is a white country, built by whites, why do blacks want to be here?
And whites came from Europe so why don't you go back? Africa is not my home. This country is not a white country and other races of people assisted in building this country.
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, no. Bush didn't decide to leave – Obama did. Bush warned against pulling troops out of Iraq but, Obama ignored it, to play golf. He's obsessed with golf, isn't he?
Bush decided to build a border fence, Obama stopped it. Do you know, that was the very first thing Obama did after taking office? He stopped the fence building. Had he not stopped it, would we have been invaded by criminal aliens? Would we have had ISIS cells in America?
I know it makes you mad but, Obama is making Bush smell like roses.
You cannot resist the urge to lie, can you?
"The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.[1] The pact required criminal charges for holding prisoners over 24 hours, and required a warrant for searches of homes and buildings that were not related to combat.[1] U.S. contractors working for U.S. forces would have been subject to Iraqi criminal law, while contractors working for the State Department and other U.S. agencies would retain their immunity. If U.S. forces committed still undecided "major premeditated felonies" while off-duty and off-base, they would have been subjected to an undecided procedures laid out by a joint U.S.-Iraq committee if the U.S. certified the forces were off-duty.[2][3][1][4]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2%80%93Ira...

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#11750 Sep 24, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You are every bit as racist, as you claim whites are. I don't buy your stupid lie about it being impossible for a black to be racist. NEWS: blacks are racist. You are racist, I am racist. Mexicans, Asians and Jews are racist. Whites are no different. We all support our own race. I'll quit supporting my race, if you stop supporting yours. MAYBE.
But they have this mistaken notion that only a predominant race can be racist. That is confusing racism with discrimination. Discrimination is what only can happen by those who have power. For instance, if it is my house, I can order you to leave. Owning the house would give me that authority (power). So extending that to a place of business, only those who own or control/manage the business would have the ability to discriminate. Now, if I told someone to leave a place that I don't own, that is being territorial, not discriminatory. However, taking it further, if I owned a place and I let others bully certain people into staying away, that would be discrimination by inaction. Normally, a business exists to make a profit, and you can't make a profit if you run off your customers. So if you are letting others run off your customers, then it likely means you agree with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WM are "figthing the power"! 2 min SadButTrue 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Earl 1,547,903
RACE CARD: I didn't have to play it on the blac... 4 min SadButTrue 2
End of USA Era Means Back to Poverty for North ... 9 min Observer 18
Are liberals getting too unstable? 13 min Paul 54
Here's a perfect example of Negro stupidity and... 21 min FireyFellow44 5
Whites commit 70% of the crimes in America!!! (Jan '09) 54 min Defender of truth 5,436
Will Democrats ever win another election? 57 min Paul 92
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 1 hr FireyFellow44 801
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 4 hr FireyFellow44 124
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 8 hr ishmael 6,732
More from around the web