Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 9,940

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Full Story
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11215 Aug 3, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Pal, Jim Crow laws were just wonderful. Don't stop there just send Blacks back to the plantation to pick cotton.
Your attitude makes me sick.
Seems to me it's truth that makes you sick.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11217 Aug 3, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Civil right ruined this country by forint the majority of th people to accept the minority Liken this to gay rights ands o forth Whey should 98% of the people have to accept the lifestyle of the 2 percent?
Forced integration of schools only led to curriculums to be "dumbed down" for the minorities lowering the standards for every one Look around you People tend to self segregate regardless . Proof that forced integration is a liberal myth
People tended to gather together before mandated integration drove them apart Other than housing Everyone who is truthful knows that ghetto engineers ruin ever community this infiltrate.
Correct. If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, and mix that with 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, you only have one thing, and that is a cup of bad milk.

As my suburb became more integrated, stores closed down, crime increased, violent crime a nightly event for our police. We went from one murder every ten or fifteen years to three a year on average, the latest one in April of this year where a Trayvon entered a gas station, shot and killed the clerk for the 50 bucks in the cash register. The animal didn't even give the clerk an option to just hand over the money because life is meaningless to scum like this.

Driving around on the other side of town last week, I went to the shopping malls that used to be there. Nothing but closed down stores because they couldn't survive the theft, vandalism and lack of customers afraid to go to those malls. It looks like something from another country that suffered a civil war.

Integration doesn't work. All it really does is destroy once nice, safe communities.
fatbacks x

United States

#11218 Aug 3, 2014
All races stick together, except the whites, where the leaders are chosen from the most ignorant and useless.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11220 Aug 3, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad ideas come from the Left and Right side of the political spectrum.
Occasionally our leaders will get together and do something for the good of society as a whole.
Jim Craw and Slavery certainly were not good for America. And our society is suffering for it today in many different ways.
True, and there is no denying that but what gets me is how the Liberal Democrats even today especially will take any advantage they can to play the race card to benefit them socially and economically besides it was the Liberal Democrats in the south who were for Slavery before the Civil War and were for the Jim Crow Laws after the Civil War and still wanted nothing to do with the Republican's Progressivism.
USe of Might IS not Right

United States

#11221 Aug 3, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I talk about Americans uniting against foreign invasion, which is a threat to all Americans. You, the uncomprehending buffoon, calls me an “Airhead racist?” You are aware of what you wrote, aren't you?
If you aren't black, you are just like them in your anti-white racist beliefs that Caucasian Americans are collectively guilty of our governments crimes, any and all unfavorable history and, deserve to be punished.
We, the people, do not represent the government that lies to us, the media that falsely portrays the news we hear and, we are not the monsters you make us out to be. You are just so full of hate that you can't see who's holding the gun.
I would also suggest that you are one of those invading, resource-sucking foreigners that does not belong in the USA to begin with. Otherwise, you would care about the invasion of our country.
Maybe you should go home, foreigner.
Actually you war mongering Anglo saxons are the real Foreigner here and you barbarian invaders of others nations, you sure are warmongering barbarian airhead of jugheads/meathead... you don't remember your many ugly US war history that you whitewashed (no pun intended ) from History , that is your obnoxious "American holocaust", its a your many wars/genocidal wars on Native Indians of N.America , you mass murdered over 90 million plus natives to date , this is just tip of ice berg of you war mongering Anglo saxons barbarian US perpetual wars on the world and at home, since inception of a nation, i mean Empire of ill repute,you Anglo saxon - Americans war mongers have been plundering, mass murdering, bullying... other nations of its talents/raw resources. That how clueless most our AMericans are! Know that take you war machines , you satanic minions and dump them all in the ocean and return to your hell hole , where you come from begone warring satanic minions! And did you know Expresident jimmy Carter Pronounced US = Satan! ahahaha <eh Mwbhahahahaha
USe of Might IS not Right

United States

#11222 Aug 3, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>Notice that it is the CONSEVATIVES who are the most racist, whther Republican or Democrat. And what Dr. King obseved in the 1860s was that opposition to Civil Rights came from an ALLIANCE of right wing racist Dixiecrats and right wing northern Republicans.
First of all, it was the MOVEMENT by millions of Blacks and their allies which caused the pressure which led to the passing of any Civil Rights bills. And it was (in terms of government) an alliance of LIBERAL Democrats and Republicans which pushed the Bill through congress.
The liberal shift among Democrats seemingly began on a large scale with FDR. It was then the Democrats began to erode nearly universal Bladfk support for the Republican Party. The Republican movement toward the right and the Democrat movement towafd the "left", especially during the 1960s, is what solidified Black support for the Democrats. It was already a bad sign when it was the Kennedys rather than Nixon who intevened to help gain the release of Dr. King from jail in 1960. It led to Martin King, Sr. to shift his support from Nixon to Kennedy. Goldwater's opposition to the Civil Rights Act (which got him some Dixiecrat support) help wreck any chances of him getting the Black vote in 1964, and severely hurt REpublican chances of regainign Black support. It caused Dr. King himself to openly and publicly oppose Goldwater (though Dr. King, unlike his dad tended to avoid politics at that level). I know Goldwater was the raason my parents voted for Johnson, and why they'd never consider voting Republican.
Robert Smith is correct. White racism cuts across political and ideological lines. But it si most vehement on the Right. And it appears Lyndon Johnson was right that his support fo the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts (recently undermined by a consevative Supreme Court) would lose the South from the Democratic part for a generation.
no liberal nor a idiotic CONnedservative but know mist them turn to corrupted Conservative principles - Now the called Warmongering Neocon had ruined US and world with their war machines are way worst than liberals !
\Below explains the Cons are paranoid, warmongers, with alot of enemy-ladened ... should all be jailed for war crimes agianst humanity. As Bushjr and Co, Blair & co... had been tried For War crimes at ICC aka International War crimes Tribunal. Clap you hands all, the world needs a see these war mongers face their crimes. JAJAJAJAJA
FYI all!

Subliminal
Simi Valley, CA
!|#289944

Secrets of the right-wing brain: New study proves it — conservatives see a different, hostile world

"Conservative fears of nonexistent or overblown boogeymen — Saddam’s WMD, Shariah law, voter fraud, Obama’s radical anti-colonial mind-set, Benghazi, etc.— make it hard not to see conservatism’s prudent risk avoidance as having morphed into a state of near permanent paranoia, especially fueled by recurrent “moral panics,” a sociological phenomenon in which a group of “social entrepreneurs” whips up hysterical fears over a group of relatively powerless “folk devils” who are supposedly threatening the whole social order. Given that conservatism seems to be part of human nature — just as liberalism is — we’re going to need all the help we can get in figuring out how to live with it, without being dominated, controlled and crippled by it."
http://www.salon.com/2014/07/29/secrets_of_th ...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11223 Aug 3, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live in a black neighborhood?
Unfortunately a 50/50 or more mix. This used to be a great city.
UIdiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#11224 Aug 3, 2014
To airhead poster 'Truth is might" Bhahaaaa You don't tell truth you lie for those corrupted/crooked men in power- war mongers, Neocons,,,,
Truth cannot be spoken in America. It cannot be spoken in universities. It cannot be spoken in the media. It cannot be spoken in courts, which is why defendants and defense attorneys have given up on trials and cop pleas to lesser offenses that never occurred.

In America, Speaking the Truth is a Career-Ending Event
by Paul Craig Roberts (former Ex-Assist Sect of US treasury, economist political writer...(ledt after 1st term US corruption!)

United States

#11225 Aug 3, 2014
ADD!

Paul Craig Roberts

Good-bye. Truth Has Fallen and Has Taken Liberty With It
by Paul Craig Roberts former Ex-Assist Sect of US treasury, economist political writer...(left after 1st term - US corruption!)
.opednews., March 24, 2010

Americans are ruled by propaganda. Americans have little regard for truth, little access to it, and little ability to recognize it.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#11226 Aug 3, 2014
"One of the saddest lessons in history is this: if we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back. So the old bamboozles tend to persist as the new ones rise." - Carl Sagan

United States

#11227 Aug 3, 2014

Don't Support Our Troops
by Joe Mowrey
"
When our (US) military is no longer committing war crimes, when we are in compliance with basic standards of human rights and social justice, then we can break out the bumper stickers and ribbons that say "Support Our Troops" ... Until then, every American, as well as our military, are guilty of crimes against peace.
Klaus666

Adelaide, Australia

#11228 Aug 3, 2014
It's the WHITES who are RACIST.
uidiotRaceMakeWo rldPeace

United States

#11229 Aug 3, 2014
Going Bankrupt
Why the debt crisis is now the greatest threat to the American republic
by Chalmers Johnson
, January 23, 2008

When George Bush became president in January 2001,[the national debt] stood at approximately $5.7 trillion. Since then, it has increased by 45 percent. This huge debt can be largely explained by our defense expenditures in comparison with the rest of the world.
The world's top 10 military spenders and the approximate amounts each country currently budgets for its military establishment are:

1. United States (FY08 budget),$623 billion&#8232;2. China (2004),$65 billion&#8232;3. Russia,$50 billion&#8232;4. France (2005),$45 billion&#8232;5. Japan (2007),$41.75 billion&#8232;6. Germany (2003),$35.1 billion&#8232;7. Italy (2003),$28.2 billion&#8232;8. South Korea (2003),$21.1 billion&#8232;9. India (2005 est.),$19 billion&#8232;10. Saudi Arabia (2005 est.),$18 billion

World total military expenditures (2004 est.),$1,100 billion&#8232;World total (minus the United States),$500 billion

Since: Jun 14

Downey, CA

#11230 Aug 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, and mix that with 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, you only have one thing, and that is a cup of bad milk.
As my suburb became more integrated, stores closed down, crime increased, violent crime a nightly event for our police. We went from one murder every ten or fifteen years to three a year on average, the latest one in April of this year where a Trayvon entered a gas station, shot and killed the clerk for the 50 bucks in the cash register. The animal didn't even give the clerk an option to just hand over the money because life is meaningless to scum like this.
Driving around on the other side of town last week, I went to the shopping malls that used to be there. Nothing but closed down stores because they couldn't survive the theft, vandalism and lack of customers afraid to go to those malls. It looks like something from another country that suffered a civil war.
Integration doesn't work. All it really does is destroy once nice, safe communities.
Using the milk analogy doesn't work and in fact, it just proves your racist beliefs because from what I'm reading, you're basically saying "when colored folks move in, crime happens." The problem I have when whites talk about crime is little to no understanding of the pathology of criminal behavior. So-called "white flight" especially during the 40's 50's and 60's had nothing to do with the attitudes of the people moving as these classes of "colored folks" were middle to upper middle class people. Most people don't understand the development of criminal behavior especially as many blacks in those times with less opportunities due to systemic racism and the lack of opportunities not afforded to them based on color and the development of poverty and crime due to such, can determine future criminal behavior.

Integration does work, because as we see on college campuses more and more people of the younger generation are graduating and transcending above the perceived stereotypes of people of other cultures. The ones that are not college educated and lack so sort of academic foundation are the ones resting at the bottom of the pit. You my friend are such people. What you're doing is associating culture with criminal activity when you have no proof that people of color whether African-American, or Asian are a homogeneous group to begin with.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11233 Aug 4, 2014
Klaus666 wrote:
It's the WHITES who are RACIST.
That in itself is a racist statement. It is as bad as saying that supposedly all White folks are rich. That all Blacks supposedly live in slums. That all Asians supposedly eat dogs and cats. That supposedly all Native Americans live in tee pees. I can go on with bigoted statements that are not true. But show in many ways the different forms of what racism and stereotyping has done.
Racism is part of propaganda to make the other group 'faceless'. Since once you take the 'face' of a person away and group them as a group of other 'faceless' beings of similar characteristics. It then becomes much more easily able to attack them than if you were to see them as individuals. Individuals that have different forms of personalities, quirks, etc. to each person.
http://www.globalissues.org/article/165/racis... Racism is the belief that characteristics and abilities can be attributed to people simply on the basis of their race and that some racial groups are superior to others. Racism and discrimination have been used as powerful weapons encouraging fear or hatred of others in times of conflict and war, and even during economic downturns.
http://racerelations.about.com/od/understandi... What is racism, really? Today, the word racism is thrown around all the time by not only members of racial minority groups but by whites, too. Use of the term “racism” has become so popular that it’s spun off related terms such as “reverse racism,”“horizontal racism” and “internalized racism.”
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11234 Aug 4, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> True enough, If you notice people have a natural tendency to self segregate, People seek the company of others with like life experiences and interests.
A group of trailer trash whites or ghetto blacks have nothing in common with middle class professionals or blue collar skilled trades . Suburban neighborhoods are the last vestige of . middle class America
I disagree with only one of your points: not all races desire to live together, only most of them. The one race that constantly strives to move away from their own kind are American blacks.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11235 Aug 4, 2014
EvilGenius3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Using the milk analogy doesn't work and in fact, it just proves your racist beliefs because from what I'm reading, you're basically saying "when colored folks move in, crime happens." The problem I have when whites talk about crime is little to no understanding of the pathology of criminal behavior. So-called "white flight" especially during the 40's 50's and 60's had nothing to do with the attitudes of the people moving as these classes of "colored folks" were middle to upper middle class people. Most people don't understand the development of criminal behavior especially as many blacks in those times with less opportunities due to systemic racism and the lack of opportunities not afforded to them based on color and the development of poverty and crime due to such, can determine future criminal behavior.
Integration does work, because as we see on college campuses more and more people of the younger generation are graduating and transcending above the perceived stereotypes of people of other cultures. The ones that are not college educated and lack so sort of academic foundation are the ones resting at the bottom of the pit. You my friend are such people. What you're doing is associating culture with criminal activity when you have no proof that people of color whether African-American, or Asian are a homogeneous group to begin with.
Really?

Would you like me to post some crime statistics? Just ask. What about imprisonment by race? I have that too. Violent crime or murders? Blacks lead in both.

It's not just black crime that ruins communities, it's the fact they are noisy and dirty people. When this was a mostly white community, it was quiet and clean. Now I have to collect all the garbage off of my front lawn before I can do yard work. I can't even sit on my back porch any longer because of the dozen or so black kids that play basketball next door right into the evening. Their parents obviously don't care about their kids or they would be home at night.

Then there are the car horns that are constant because blacks use car horns as greeting devices for pedestrians on the street, and are too lazy to open the car door to ring the doorbell next door at 1:00 am. Instead, they blow the car horn like the house was on fire while waking up all the white neighbors having to go to work the next day.

Then of course we can advance to that Radio Free African music they blare so loud my windows vibrate even in the middle of winter when it's snowing and all the windows are shut tight. A few years ago, our city had to cancel Forth of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into gang fights or riots. Surrounding cities did the same for the exact same reason. If you want to celebrate July Forth fireworks now, you have to take a drive to a white suburb where people can still enjoy the event in peace and safety.

I wonder if they teach that in college?

Level 1

Location hidden

#11236 Aug 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with only one of your points: not all races desire to live together, only most of them. The one race that constantly strives to move away from their own kind are American blacks.
I dont think you could live with a bunch of White Liberals which I know I couldn't and share their same social and political views.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11238 Aug 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think you could live with a bunch of White Liberals which I know I couldn't and share their same social and political views.
That's what I used to live with years ago--white liberals.

They ran around telling me that our suburb was not diverse enough; we needed to be more inviting to blacks; we needed more integration to represent the melting pot of America.

When their wish finally came true, those white liberals were the first to sell their houses and move out of Dodge. They used code words and phrases like "This neighborhood isn't what it used to be." "It isn't like it was before." "The kids in our schools are too violent and rowdy."

Few if any would just say I was right about what would happen to our city once blacks moved in. Now these Surrender First white people live in the whitest suburb they can afford and preach their diversity message over there.

Level 1

Location hidden

#11239 Aug 4, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to think that way about black people. Quite frankly blacks have always been very nice to me. But the reality is Blacks are were treated like garbage for a very long time in this country and they have some good reasons to be resentful. I would like nothing more than to see their communities become more prosperous socially and economically.
You have never been to Detroit, Michigan then because those blacks or what the Uncle Tom's call ????ers there in Detroit, MI choose and do not want to become more prosperous socially and economically or they will loose their free stuff as they call it besides know how to play the Race Card too which is another reason why the Uncle Toms want nothing to do with them kind of blacks either because they dont want to be prosperous socially and economically which they prove Bill Cosby right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,156,529
TRUTHSEEKER Is HOMO 5 min Mike 1
Has anybody seen Spies of Mississippi? 5 min MeSoWT 2
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 6 min Mick- 643
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 6 min CIGAR FACE 577
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 98,991
why white guys come here and deny their cuckold... 9 min gargantos 4
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 9 min TheOriginalDoby 278
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 9 min Joi83 69
Are whites taller than us. 14 min gargantos 118
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LION 29,098
More from around the web