Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9921 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11238 Aug 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think you could live with a bunch of White Liberals which I know I couldn't and share their same social and political views.
That's what I used to live with years ago--white liberals.

They ran around telling me that our suburb was not diverse enough; we needed to be more inviting to blacks; we needed more integration to represent the melting pot of America.

When their wish finally came true, those white liberals were the first to sell their houses and move out of Dodge. They used code words and phrases like "This neighborhood isn't what it used to be." "It isn't like it was before." "The kids in our schools are too violent and rowdy."

Few if any would just say I was right about what would happen to our city once blacks moved in. Now these Surrender First white people live in the whitest suburb they can afford and preach their diversity message over there.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11239 Aug 4, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to think that way about black people. Quite frankly blacks have always been very nice to me. But the reality is Blacks are were treated like garbage for a very long time in this country and they have some good reasons to be resentful. I would like nothing more than to see their communities become more prosperous socially and economically.
You have never been to Detroit, Michigan then because those blacks or what the Uncle Tom's call ????ers there in Detroit, MI choose and do not want to become more prosperous socially and economically or they will loose their free stuff as they call it besides know how to play the Race Card too which is another reason why the Uncle Toms want nothing to do with them kind of blacks either because they dont want to be prosperous socially and economically which they prove Bill Cosby right.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11240 Aug 4, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I try not to think that way about black people. Quite frankly blacks have always been very nice to me. But the reality is Blacks are were treated like garbage for a very long time in this country and they have some good reasons to be resentful. I would like nothing more than to see their communities become more prosperous socially and economically.
If you like reality so much, let me give you some:

Blacks can be controlled when they are a very minority of a community. Once they reach the 25%, 35%, 50% population of an area, you will see how "nice" they treat you. Then you would see what happens to your neighborhood.

I took the liberty of looking up the area that appears with your screen name. What I found is that the areas where you live represent (almost exactly) the percentage of blacks in the US which is around 13%. You will not have a problem with 13% of blacks in your communities. It's when they greatly exceed that percentage when you start having problems and realize what a mistake you made in supporting integration.

I know, I've been there and back. If you don't believe me, visit an area near you with a higher percentage of blacks living there. Better yet, move to an area that has a 50/50 mix or so. Because when I moved here, our black population was around five to ten percent. You'd be surprised on how fast things change.

Level 1

Location hidden

#11241 Aug 4, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I used to live with years ago--white liberals.
They ran around telling me that our suburb was not diverse enough; we needed to be more inviting to blacks; we needed more integration to represent the melting pot of America.
When their wish finally came true, those white liberals were the first to sell their houses and move out of Dodge. They used code words and phrases like "This neighborhood isn't what it used to be." "It isn't like it was before." "The kids in our schools are too violent and rowdy."
Few if any would just say I was right about what would happen to our city once blacks moved in. Now these Surrender First white people live in the whitest suburb they can afford and preach their diversity message over there.
That is exactly what the New Left Liberal Democrats did when their grand social experiment went wrong, they all packed up and ran while everyone else that stayed ended up paying for it someway or somehow in the neighborhoods the New Left Liberal Demcorats helped move the blacks into which where mostly white neighborhoods and it wasnt just Cleveland either is the sad thing and what it comes down to is the Old Left Liberal Democrats like FDR were right for their reasonings for racial & housing segregation or what was known as Redlining too which the New Left Liberal Democrats will never admit their Social and Economical model was and still is a failure.
Housing Segregation
History of housing discrimination
The practice of informally segregating and discriminating based on race has always existed. However, in 1934 the practice of redlining neighborhoods came into existence through the National Housing Act of 1934. This practice, also known as mortgage discrimination, began when the federal government and the newly formed Federal Housing Administration allowed the Home Owners’ Loan Corporation to create “residential security maps,” outlining the level of security for real-estate investments in 239 cities around the United States. On these maps, high-risk areas were outlined in red. Many minority neighborhoods were redlined in these maps, meaning that banks would deny all mortgage capital to people living within them. This contributed to the decay of many of these neighborhoods because the lack of loans for buying or making repairs on the homes made it difficult for these neighborhoods to attract and keep families. Many urban historians point to redlining as one of the main factors for urban disinvestment and the decline of central cities in the middle decades of the 20th century.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Housing_Segregat...

Since: Jun 14

Lynwood, CA

#11243 Aug 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Would you like me to post some crime statistics? Just ask. What about imprisonment by race? I have that too. Violent crime or murders? Blacks lead in both.
It's not just black crime that ruins communities, it's the fact they are noisy and dirty people. When this was a mostly white community, it was quiet and clean. Now I have to collect all the garbage off of my front lawn before I can do yard work. I can't even sit on my back porch any longer because of the dozen or so black kids that play basketball next door right into the evening. Their parents obviously don't care about their kids or they would be home at night.
Then there are the car horns that are constant because blacks use car horns as greeting devices for pedestrians on the street, and are too lazy to open the car door to ring the doorbell next door at 1:00 am. Instead, they blow the car horn like the house was on fire while waking up all the white neighbors having to go to work the next day.
Then of course we can advance to that Radio Free African music they blare so loud my windows vibrate even in the middle of winter when it's snowing and all the windows are shut tight. A few years ago, our city had to cancel Forth of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into gang fights or riots. Surrounding cities did the same for the exact same reason. If you want to celebrate July Forth fireworks now, you have to take a drive to a white suburb where people can still enjoy the event in peace and safety.
I wonder if they teach that in college?
Again keep demonstrating your Stormfront philosophy

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#11247 Aug 5, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop injesting the drugs you're on, and just shut up and kill your self.
So, I was right?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11249 Aug 5, 2014
EvilGenius3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again keep demonstrating your Stormfront philosophy
Philosophy? Is that what you call experience, philosophy?

Philosophy is what they teach in college. Reality is just outside your window if you have the guts to look and be a tad honest about it.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11251 Aug 5, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are interesting statistics. I assume they are correct.
But what you are doing is describing the behavior of not only blacks but the entire underclass in our society which includes white, mexican and asians as well. The underclass breed like squirrels and do nothing with themselves short of living off the fat of the welfare state, deal drugs, prostitute themselves, engage in criminal activity and most importantly refuse to hold down a job and take care of their family. If the percentages you pointed to have the unfortunate high ration of Underclass you undoubtedly will suffer the consequences of living near these worthless folks.
I would recommend you avoid stereotyping blacks only because there is plenty of them in all races.
Yes there are. The difference however is that white trash (and others) know their place in society. It's very rare when those people want to infiltrate white middle-class. They don't like white middle-class and white middle-class doesn't like them.

Blacks are altogether different. If they have any possible way to live in an area where they are unwanted, they do so. And unlike other races of people that want to assimilate and become middle-class themselves, they do quite the opposite. They don't just leave the ghetto, they bring the ghetto with them.

It's not that some very few whites didn't try the same. But when they move into a middle-class neighborhood and become trouble, the rest of the neighborhood reacts. They summon police constantly. They bring lawsuits against the party. They contact their Councilman and Mayor asking for new laws or action. Sooner or later, the white trash gets sick of the harassment and moves out of the neighborhood.

If you do that with blacks, you may find yourself in a lawsuit for harassment of a minority or discrimination charges. If severe enough, the media wants to get in on the action and your name is mud. On the other side of the coin, you have to fear vandalism or violence.

Whites have segregated themselves by class long ago. Blacks have never really done that. When they do move in, they bring their lowlife family and friends with them. In fact, when our suburb started to change, our school had to organize an investigation team to weed out all the kids that didn't belong in our schools, but came here from Cleveland because they had relatives to live with. And these are the kids that attack teachers, bring weapons to school, start gangs and sell drugs.

Level 1

Location hidden

#11253 Aug 5, 2014
bannedagain3 wrote:
<quoted text> Ghetto blacks and trailer trash is not representative of the entire black and white race We can all agree on that
Cosby is right ; it is too bad that blacks consider him a Tom. After all he came from squalor and mad something of himself . Why is it the most blacks only want their role models that know how to throw a ball or rhyme vulgarities
Exactly, Bill Cosby came from nothing and made something of himself which is why the Ghetto Blacks and the Trailer Trash Blacks want nothing to do with him since Bill Cosby proved Blacks can succeed that come from having nothing.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11254 Aug 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, Bill Cosby came from nothing and made something of himself which is why the Ghetto Blacks and the Trailer Trash Blacks want nothing to do with him since Bill Cosby proved Blacks can succeed that come from having nothing.
Without government handouts mind you.....

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11255 Aug 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, Bill Cosby came from nothing and made something of himself which is why the Ghetto Blacks and the Trailer Trash Blacks want nothing to do with him since Bill Cosby proved Blacks can succeed that come from having nothing.
Very correct. He also proves the demoncrats who are in power wrong. By proving that one does NOT need a hand out to keep going. This is what those demoncrats in power hate. When someone they want to keep in virtual slavery thru govt handouts manages to get out of the vicious cycle.
He in his own way proved that it is better to try to better one's self thru one's own efforts. Than to bend one's neck and pride to taking govt charity aka slavery via dependency on hand outs.
This includes NOT going the druggie and other violent ways.

Level 1

Location hidden

#11257 Aug 6, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Very correct. He also proves the demoncrats who are in power wrong. By proving that one does NOT need a hand out to keep going. This is what those demoncrats in power hate. When someone they want to keep in virtual slavery thru govt handouts manages to get out of the vicious cycle.
He in his own way proved that it is better to try to better one's self thru one's own efforts. Than to bend one's neck and pride to taking govt charity aka slavery via dependency on hand outs.
Exactly

Level 1

Location hidden

#11258 Aug 6, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Without government handouts mind you.....
Very True, Bill Cosby's mother never received a government handout or did Bill Cosby who enlisted in the U.S. Navy.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#11263 Aug 10, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points...and know surely he ran into many white irrational thinking racists who tried to put him in some kind of box beneath them but Mr. Cosby kept pushing forward; past, around and over them, the right way.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#11264 Aug 10, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are interesting statistics. I assume they are correct.

But what you are doing is describing the behavior of not only blacks but the entire underclass in our society which includes white, mexican and asians as well. The underclass breed like squirrels and do nothing with themselves short of living off the fat of the welfare state, deal drugs, prostitute themselves, engage in criminal activity and most importantly refuse to hold down a job and take care of their family. If the percentages you pointed to have the unfortunate high ration of Underclass you undoubtedly will suffer the consequences of living near these worthless folks.

I would recommend you avoid stereotyping blacks only because there is plenty of them in all races.
Tough but true.

There are those in all groups doing what they are not suppose to be doing.
concerned American

Richmond, KY

#11265 Aug 10, 2014
chinwendu1 wrote:
<quoted text>Good points...and know surely he ran into many white irrational thinking racists who tried to put him in some kind of box beneath them but Mr. Cosby kept pushing forward; past, around and over them, the right way.
We / this country needs a few more of bills !!!
Bard the Albanian

Toronto, Canada

#11266 Aug 10, 2014
Stop arguing with uneducated racist white men and racist confused white children. All of this is nonsense. Its purely socio-economics. Class is not Race dummies. Poor whites act like poor Blacks. Educated upper-class Blacks act like upper-Class whites. Plus, "white" is not an ethnicity as "Black" is not an ethnicity. Irish people don't want to be called German just like a Trinidadian doesn't want to be called a Jamaican. A lot of people in here need to go read and study. Stop debating with uneducated white Storm Front trolls who come here. Ignore them! Its like debating with a turd in a toilet. Poor uneducated white people have no authority. Stop giving it to them in here.

Since: Jun 14

Lynwood, CA

#11267 Aug 11, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Philosophy? Is that what you call experience, philosophy?
Philosophy is what they teach in college. Reality is just outside your window if you have the guts to look and be a tad honest about it.
Again, you're a racist, that is reality!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#11268 Aug 11, 2014
EvilGenius3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you're a racist, that is reality!
Okay, then why do you suppose I'm racist? HINT: Read my previous posts.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#11269 Aug 11, 2014
I believe most blacks who harbor racist views do so in response to the legacy of white racism and past/present-day mistreatment.

While most whites who harbor racist views do so out of fear, self-preservation, and/or unfounded notion of 'white supremacy' that's been pasted down through generations.

Now, of course not all blacks harbor racist views and not all white are racist, but that is just simply my take on those who are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,394,945
Oregon P.D. are Punks 3 min 2 Dogs 294
Is the white man a bad man? 9 min 2 Dogs 682
The UK has left the EU 10 min enoch powell 98
What is a white crime expert? 14 min 2 Dogs 94
White Men Can't Fight 14 min Guest 15
News Poll: Should Hillary Clinton choose Cory Booker... 23 min Go Blue Forever 4
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 33 min dreamhunk 32,588
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr kuda 248
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,313
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 4 hr Blah 40
More from around the web