Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10774 Jul 5, 2014
chinwendu1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of the mainstream my foot!
Please, share the data and source of these happenings every weekend and holiday in cities like Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc.?
Well I live in Cleveland, and I can tell you we have more murders (mostly by blacks) every year than the total amount of mass murder deaths in the US during the past five years.

Is death worse when it happens to several people all at once than it is on a constant basis year after year?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10775 Jul 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So going to Florida and looking around is more accurate than Immigration Data? Good thing you don't have a business.
You guys are always trying to give this big-eared dope undue credit.
Our immigration laws are fine. Millions have come here and became Americans the legal way, so our problem isn't immigration laws, our problem is people who don't want to be inconvenienced by our laws and decide not to obey them.
As for race, how does anybody get along with a race that destroys everything? I live in a very mixed community unfortunately and can only remember the days when it was all white and thriving. Now it's closed up shops, dollar and cell phone stores, and the dozen or so daycare centers. We went from one murder every ten or fifteen years or so to three a year. Hell, they had to cancel Forth of July fireworks because you can't assemble any large groups of blacks without it turning into gang fights or riots.
Not only do you ignor immigration data, you ignore people braking the law in plain sight.

Where did I give credit to the administration for anything? I said them prople (congress) who's responsible for passing laws , are collecting pay checks for foing nothing!!! You know thst's true, but you won't admit the truth, because it doesn't your bigot mentality.

You dudes won't deal with the issue at hand. You have to twist everything to suite your ignorance. I don't see anyone here being pro illegal immigration. But you most certainly are doing your damnest to make it look that way. You go nuts about particular ethnicities when it comes to immigration. Butvwhenit comes to those who look like you, you want to turn your head or ignore the issue all together...right. very white of you.

Location hidden

#10776 Jul 5, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe look up one of our locals here named Anthony Sowell.
If you like statistics so much, search what race leads murders in places like Chicago or Detroit. In fact, look up what race by percentage leads the entire country in violent crime and murder.
I look at the stats nationwide!!! Those stats that tell me who are 6 out of every 7 arrest, but get off even when they are caught in the commision of the crime!!!
Actually I'm not interested in a bunch of self hating idiots on the streets killing one another, just because they don't like the way some other dude looked at them. What i'm concerned with is the caletteral damage such ignorant bastards cause!!! You see their metality is much like your own. They want to destroy their own reflection. Which is what your kind has been trying to do since time and memorium!!!
All you have to look at who leads the nation in hate crimes and murders, then you'll have your answers. It's listed in those very same stats you metioned you'll gind that data.

Location hidden

#10778 Jul 5, 2014
toomanymistakes wrote:
<quoted text> Bad example, John . No only is this a deranged person This happens every holiday weekend in Cities like Detroit , Chicago and Baltimore Md. Higher body count in every predominately black major city in America .
Blacks killing other blacks at an amazing rate for what ? Respect , shoes or a jacket? Please don't compare a out of the mainstream idiotic shooting in a Colorado theater to what happens in black cities every week.
Look at what you just posted???

What self respecting MAN would kill another man for his shoes that he bust his ass to get??? Or a kid who's parents broke their back to give their sons???

I mean, you bastards act as though you don't see a single btother out there anywhere working for his keep!!!

In those very same cities you mentioned, who are the majority of the people in those cities getting those jobs done???

Keep on living in your in your fantasy world.

Who cares about those self haters??? I only give a damn about the none guilty bystanders such garbage victimize...got it????
American Worker

Jeffersonville, IN

#10779 Jul 5, 2014
well on this site there are quite a few racist blacks making comments like Black Power, and One said Get ready white people 400 years of slavery coming. I would like to think we have over come all this racism, Lets be real no blacks today are slaves in the usa and no white people today have owned slaves. There are a few bone heads in the world who still are racist on blacks and some bone head blacks that are racist. I find more discrimination in the work place to be honest over religion and sexual orentation. I find that the christians are more surpressed, Heterosexuals, and even heritage if your american. Anyone in a protected class which is high risk law suit class gets special committees , recongintion and special celebrations, I feel Equal rights means celebrate all or nothing. I do not mind these events take place I just feel left out because I can not hang a picture of jesus up but my hindu co worker has the elephant. I can not wear patriotic clothing because " it could offend someone" its little things like this that is wrong

Location hidden

#10780 Jul 5, 2014
chinwendu1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have told them very well....thank you very much!
No doubt man!

These clowns live in their own self made artificial fantasy world.

If thry gad to face reality they'd all have heart attacks!!!

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#10781 Jul 5, 2014
Some of what they do is racist. I was at a traffic light in my own world like ALL people are supposed to be when alone. And when you are with your family, you are only supposed to pay attention to them or any threats. In other words, every individual or group in public should be seen as their own separate and self-contained unit. Anyway, he tried to make a pass at me. That was racist. He singled me out because I was White. If he was not a racist, he wouldn't have noticed me. He'd have seen a mere, irrelevant stranger, not a Black-loving wh*re, not a "weak White woman," not a potential "trophy wife," nor even a one-night stand. He'd have seen me as a self-contained, respectful human being, not as a mark, not a lay, not a slave, nor someone put on the earth for him. Chances are, the lies and stereotypes about my people caused him to try to approach me. He should have realized I was no more approachable than his mother, assuming he didn't...you know. ;-) But I would not be feeling racist against him or his people if he would have ignored me, realized I was off-limits, and not committing acts that earn racism like approaching women outside his race.

I always consider IR approaches to be a hostile, racist, immoral act. For those who are anti-gay, IR relationships are even worse. It is almost in the same category as rape, necrophilia, pedophilia, and bestiality. So if you are compelled to commit this vile act, try to visualize yourself raping a 10-year-old (or 1.5 year-old dog) corpse of the same sex. If that doesn't make you stop having relations outside your own race, go confess to a crime you didn't do so you can be locked up and unable to commit such a vile act.

Location hidden

#10782 Jul 5, 2014
No doubt man!

These clowns live in their own self made artificial fantasy world.

If they had to face reality they'd all have heart attacks!!!
chinwendu1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have told them very well....thank you very much!
Sepents have to get in the way...

Location hidden

#10783 Jul 5, 2014
American Worker wrote:
well on this site there are quite a few racist blacks making comments like Black Power, and One said Get ready white people 400 years of slavery coming. I would like to think we have over come all this racism, Lets be real no blacks today are slaves in the usa and no white people today have owned slaves. There are a few bone heads in the world who still are racist on blacks and some bone head blacks that are racist. I find more discrimination in the work place to be honest over religion and sexual orentation. I find that the christians are more surpressed, Heterosexuals, and even heritage if your american. Anyone in a protected class which is high risk law suit class gets special committees , recongintion and special celebrations, I feel Equal rights means celebrate all or nothing. I do not mind these events take place I just feel left out because I can not hang a picture of jesus up but my hindu co worker has the elephant. I can not wear patriotic clothing because " it could offend someone" its little things like this that is wrong
Dtop applying your name (RACIST) to others...racist liar.

Location hidden

#10784 Jul 5, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
Some of what they do is racist. I was at a traffic light in my own world like ALL people are supposed to be when alone. And when you are with your family, you are only supposed to pay attention to them or any threats. In other words, every individual or group in public should be seen as their own separate and self-contained unit. Anyway, he tried to make a pass at me. That was racist. He singled me out because I was White. If he was not a racist, he wouldn't have noticed me. He'd have seen a mere, irrelevant stranger, not a Black-loving wh*re, not a "weak White woman," not a potential "trophy wife," nor even a one-night stand. He'd have seen me as a self-contained, respectful human being, not as a mark, not a lay, not a slave, nor someone put on the earth for him. Chances are, the lies and stereotypes about my people caused him to try to approach me. He should have realized I was no more approachable than his mother, assuming he didn't...you know. ;-) But I would not be feeling racist against him or his people if he would have ignored me, realized I was off-limits, and not committing acts that earn racism like approaching women outside his race.
I always consider IR approaches to be a hostile, racist, immoral act. For those who are anti-gay, IR relationships are even worse. It is almost in the same category as rape, necrophilia, pedophilia, and bestiality. So if you are compelled to commit this vile act, try to visualize yourself raping a 10-year-old (or 1.5 year-old dog) corpse of the same sex. If that doesn't make you stop having relations outside your own race, go confess to a crime you didn't do so you can be locked up and unable to commit such a vile act.
You dound extremely racist.

Why would any man approach and come on to you because you're a so-called white???

You live in you vety own little twisted reality.

There are an endless number of ethnic groups of women, who are actually attractive!!!

Only a self hating dude would approach you ONLY GECAUSE YOU'RE WHITE.

What an idiot you must be in resl life...just DAMN
American Worker

Scottsburg, IN

#10785 Jul 5, 2014
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Dtop applying your name (RACIST) to others...racist liar.
Your a Nut, I am far from racist. I am not all white , my father is 1/2 armenian, my mother 1/2 american and 1/2 native american, and people confuse me to be hispanic or cubian but i do not mind lol. Race is not an issue to me we all bleed red

Location hidden

#10786 Jul 5, 2014
You sound extremely racist.

Why would any man approach and come on to you because you're a so-called white??? 

You live in your very own little twisted reality.

There are an endless number of ethnic groups of women, who are actually attractive!!!

!Only a self hating dude would approach you ONLY BECAUSE YOU'RE WHITE.

What an idiot you must be in real life...just DAMN.
Spotted Girl wrote:

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#10787 Jul 5, 2014
You sound extremely racist.
You live in your very own little twisted reality.
!Only a self hating dude would approach you ONLY BECAUSE YOU'RE WHITE.
What an idiot you must be in real life...just DAMN.
<quoted text>
They approach me because I am White. Otherwise, they would stick to their own kind like ALL people have to. If White and Black women are the SAME, then a Black man has no business being with a WW, since being with a BW is precisely the same. Those who have sex outside their race all burn in the same Hell as do pedophiles, rapists, murderers, etc. When a White woman throws away the blessings God gave her and chooses a Black man, she becomes a reprobate and all capacity for goodness leaves her.

There are attractive women in ALL races. However, a man is ONLY to choose from his own race. Crossing that line is no better than having sex with children, corpses, and animals. It doesn't matter what your feelings are. If you want to violate what is right, then you are obligated to resist by any and all means necessary. If your right eye causes you to do wrong, gouge it out, and if your right hand causes you to do wrong, cut it off.

You are right, that is all that approach me, just self-hating dudes who are racist against their own women and hate their own mothers. Any BW who produces a BM who approaches WW needs punishment. If she raises a son that harasses or approaches women that belong to other races, then she is a failure. Any decent WW is not capable of wanting to be with a BM. The only WW that BM get are our defects and our moral failures. I know the typical IR WW stereotype. Nasty, stringy blonde hair, obese, ugly or plain face, bad attitude and BO. There is a certain look on their face, since once they are with BM, they are inherently damaged, and that spiritual damage is written on their faces.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10788 Jul 5, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
They approach me because I am White. Otherwise, they would stick to their own kind like ALL people have to. If White and Black women are the SAME, then a Black man has no business being with a WW, since being with a BW is precisely the same. Those who have sex outside their race all burn in the same Hell as do pedophiles, rapists, murderers, etc. When a White woman throws away the blessings God gave her and chooses a Black man, she becomes a reprobate and all capacity for goodness leaves her.
There are attractive women in ALL races. However, a man is ONLY to choose from his own race. Crossing that line is no better than having sex with children, corpses, and animals. It doesn't matter what your feelings are. If you want to violate what is right, then you are obligated to resist by any and all means necessary. If your right eye causes you to do wrong, gouge it out, and if your right hand causes you to do wrong, cut it off.
You are right, that is all that approach me, just self-hating dudes who are racist against their own women and hate their own mothers. Any BW who produces a BM who approaches WW needs punishment. If she raises a son that harasses or approaches women that belong to other races, then she is a failure. Any decent WW is not capable of wanting to be with a BM. The only WW that BM get are our defects and our moral failures. I know the typical IR WW stereotype. Nasty, stringy blonde hair, obese, ugly or plain face, bad attitude and BO. There is a certain look on their face, since once they are with BM, they are inherently damaged, and that spiritual damage is written on their faces.
You go girl.

"Once you go black, we don't want you back."

In my opinion, there is nothing physically attractive about a black woman, on the other hand, I would think that black males would somehow find them attractive.

I guess that's not the case. I think that if any black man had a choice between a white and black woman, they would overwhelmingly choose the white girl.

Most black men don't have that option and have to settle for a black girl. The only exception to that rule are subservient Asian women, but that's about it.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10789 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
I look at the stats nationwide!!! Those stats that tell me who are 6 out of every 7 arrest, but get off even when they are caught in the commision of the crime!!!
Actually I'm not interested in a bunch of self hating idiots on the streets killing one another, just because they don't like the way some other dude looked at them. What i'm concerned with is the caletteral damage such ignorant bastards cause!!! You see their metality is much like your own. They want to destroy their own reflection. Which is what your kind has been trying to do since time and memorium!!!
All you have to look at who leads the nation in hate crimes and murders, then you'll have your answers. It's listed in those very same stats you metioned you'll gind that data.
I have the data, care to look at it?

By percentage, blacks are dominate in murders, violent crime and prison population. Hate Crimes? Give me a break. What black has ever been charged with a hate crime against a White?

Ever hear of the knockout game? It's a game where blacks attack whites simply because they are white and for no other reason. Were there hate crime charges agains knockout game attackers? Two: One was a white guy that attacked a black guy and the other was a black guy that attacked a Jew. That's it.

I would really like to see your evidence of (6 out of 7) get off when caught in the commission of the crime. I will await anxiously.

Back to Hate Crimes: Hate Crimes are political and that's about it. Hate Crime protection applies to groups of people that typically vote Democrat: Gays, minorities, women.....
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10790 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Not only do you ignor immigration data, you ignore people braking the law in plain sight.
Where did I give credit to the administration for anything? I said them prople (congress) who's responsible for passing laws , are collecting pay checks for foing nothing!!! You know thst's true, but you won't admit the truth, because it doesn't your bigot mentality.
You dudes won't deal with the issue at hand. You have to twist everything to suite your ignorance. I don't see anyone here being pro illegal immigration. But you most certainly are doing your damnest to make it look that way. You go nuts about particular ethnicities when it comes to immigration. Butvwhenit comes to those who look like you, you want to turn your head or ignore the issue all together...right. very white of you.
Immigration laws apply to everybody regardless of race, religion, color or background. The problem is that immigrants that look like me do things the legal way. People that look like me are not in pursuit of changing our language or laws. People that don't look like me want to break the law, insist laws be changed just for them, and want us to become a bilingual nation for their accommodation.

The Republican Congress is stalling the Democrats immigration reform. What is immigration reform? Making it easier for lawbreakers to become citizens. Granting amnesty to those that are not supposed to be here in the first place.

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#10791 Jul 6, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
So it wasn't possible that the individual in the other vehicle that "singled (you) out" was just simply playfully flirting with someone who he believed to be an attractive woman, irrespective of her ethnicity? You were able to reach your conclusions without speaking to that person? If such was the case then you have some rather significant psychic abilities. Open your mind and learn to deal with people as individuals rather than just being merely Black and we'll all be better off for it. The same applies to Blacks and any others who are guilty of the same narrow-mindedness.

Location hidden

#10792 Jul 6, 2014
American Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a Nut, I am far from racist. I am not all white , my father is 1/2 armenian, my mother 1/2 american and 1/2 native american, and people confuse me to be hispanic or cubian but i do not mind lol. Race is not an issue to me we all bleed red
Go back and read your racist rant...ya racist.

Mexicans are natives you racist.

And big deal, a great grand mother of mine was native. What of it???

Location hidden

#10793 Jul 6, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you say if true, you fit your own STINKY BAD BODY ODER, EXTREMELY UGLY, NASTY BLONDE, OBESE, PLAIN FACED GARBAGED!!!

So you must condemn every so-called white man and woman, who 24/7/365 days a year, go to countries to have sex with those black boys, girls, men and women, you hate so much.

With that statement you've also totally condemn all ehite men. They are the invaders and rapist of women, of every so-called race of women on the entire planet. I guess you didn't think about that, before opening your stupid racist trap, did you???

Thanks for showing the entire world what you're truly made of.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#10794 Jul 6, 2014
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
So it wasn't possible that the individual in the other vehicle that "singled (you) out" was just simply playfully flirting with someone who he believed to be an attractive woman, irrespective of her ethnicity? You were able to reach your conclusions without speaking to that person? If such was the case then you have some rather significant psychic abilities. Open your mind and learn to deal with people as individuals rather than just being merely Black and we'll all be better off for it. The same applies to Blacks and any others who are guilty of the same narrow-mindedness.
I don't know what it's like where you live, but up here, it's disrespectful to be making passes at any stranger--especially one with her family.

If a woman is disrespected by people of a certain race all of the time, then what other conclusion can a person make?

It's like where I live. We have a 50/50 mix of people. But when I have to clean all of the garbage off my tree lawn and hedges before I do yard work, I know it's the blacks. How? Because not only have I seen them throw trash all over the street, but when this was a white city, you never had to pick up trash before.

Who else could it be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,567,189
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 min Ooga booga 157
Why do Blacks have to act so different? (Oct '12) 6 min NEGROE COPS R DL 282
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 min Ooga booga 1,554
Are there any Black cuckolds? (Feb '16) 20 min Ra The God 44
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 23 min NEGROE COPS R DL 5
Year of the Horse(2014) 39 min Keeping it Real 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr KIP 912
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 8 hr Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 8 hr Prince 75