Race in America: Why are blacks being...

Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?

There are 9913 comments on the Washington Times story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as racists?. In it, Washington Times reports that:

WASHINGTON , July 8, 2013 - Last week's Rasmussen poll revealed some surprising and disturbing information about the way Americans think about race in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10225 Apr 23, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No. What I said is that, I hold my Bible true, above any faux scriptures. That is the basis of religion - FAITH.
The Tanakh is a part of the bible, retarded fool!

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10226 Apr 23, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, stupid angry gimmie blacks will be the trigger that starts the race war, so Obama can declare martial law and confine all of us. I know blacks struggle in school, competing with whites but, can't they figure this out on their own?
O's got two more years. No sign of any race war coming.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10227 Apr 23, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the race problem wouldn't exist, if we were segregated. We can share a country, just not a neighborhood.
Why? Cos black people are violent, show racial hatred and, they lie. Whites are stupid to trust any blacks. We should not be living together.
It is ironic that this is coming from a suppose Christian.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10228 Apr 23, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>no it was the Republicans that passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and not the Democrats in Congress who were opposed to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and it was Liberal Democrats like Ronald Reagan who left the Democrat party for the Republican Party because of the so called New Left Radical Liberal Democrats that now makeup the majority today and the direction they took the Democrat Party for the worst.
Republicans passed the first Civil Rights Act, in 1866
By: Human Events
4/17/2012 03:01 PM
Nine decades would pass before the Republican Party was able to enact further civil rights legislation. President Dwight Eisenhower signed into law the 1957 Civil Rights Act, whose author was a former chairman of the Republican National Committee. Enforcement was improved by the GOP’s 1960 Civil Rights Act.
Three years later, Republican congressmen introduced a bill guaranteeing equal access to public accommodations. The Kennedy administration countered with a weaker version of this bill, which then became the basis for the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
Sadly, it was Democrat defiance of the civil rights movement that postponed so much progress, from 1866 until 1964. To quote my own book,“The more we Republicans know about the history of our party, the more the Democrats will worry about the future of theirs.”
http://www.humanevents.com/2012/04/17/republi...
I know that the republicans passed the civil rights bill, but they took up racist former dems like Strom Thurmond and they embraced racist policies.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10229 Apr 23, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that the republicans passed the civil rights bill, but they took up racist former dems like Strom Thurmond and they embraced racist policies.
More like they gave up their racist policies to join the Republican party.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10230 Apr 23, 2014
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court dealt another blow to affirmative-action programs Tuesday, upholding the right of states to ban racial preferences in university admissions.

The 6-2 decision came in a case brought by Michigan, where a voter-approved initiative banning affirmative action had been tied up in court for a decade.

Seven other states — California, Florida, Washington, Arizona, Nebraska, Oklahoma and New Hampshire — have similar bans. Now, others may seek to follow suit.

But the ruling, which was expected after the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals struck down the Michigan law, does not establish a precedent because the justices splintered in their reasoning.

It also doesn't jeopardize the wide use of racial preferences in many of the 42 states without bans. Such affirmative-action programs were upheld, though subjected to increased scrutiny, in the high court's June ruling involving the University of Texas.

"This case is not about how the debate (over racial preferences) should be resolved," Justice Anthony Kennedy said in announcing the ruling. But to stop Michigan voters from making their own decision on affirmative action would be "an unprecedented restriction on a fundamental right held by all in common."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/usanow/201...

One for the good guys.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10231 Apr 23, 2014
Bump this!!!

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Denton, TX

#10232 Apr 25, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't pay my bills at all, buster.
Even if you aren't on welfare, you still got your job from whites due to Affirmative action.

Directly or indirectly, you still are stealing the white man's gold.

Level 1

Denton, TX

#10233 Apr 25, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't about your damn God, so stfu about him already!
Well, if you are a sodomite ... of course, you don't care about God. Gays hate morality, after all.
Is it worth the damnation, just to spite God?

Level 1

Denton, TX

#10234 Apr 25, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
O's got two more years. No sign of any race war coming.
You don't think the race war has started?
What about that Michigan(?) state fair, where hundreds of blacks attacked whites?
What about the knock-out game that blacks play?
Or, the thousands of whites who have been assaulted, raped and murdered by blacks who are getting them back for things they didn't do?
Or, all the people attacked in the name of that hood, Trayvon?

And, the fact that whites are being denied jobs and college admissions, because they're white?
Oh, how about how your Obama gives hate crime protection to everyone who isn't white?

Sound like a race war? Sure, you'll deny it cos you're black. Truth knows no color.

Level 1

Denton, TX

#10235 Apr 25, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
It is ironic that this is coming from a suppose Christian.
Yes. Since, God separated the races.
Nancy Mae

Ward, AR

#10236 Apr 25, 2014
Crazy Ritz Cracker wrote:
White taxpayers have spent $4 trillion dollars trying to feed, clothes the N Words since the 1960s. That is all the empathy we can afford.
go treat your self to a glass of warm milk.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10237 Apr 25, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say that but the Liberal Demcorats still are the racist of today and play the race card as much as possible even by claiming the Republicans are racist and if you go down south most of your Southern Democrats still hold to their racist & segregation views which is why most people in the south vote Republican to this day still which southerners know what the Democrats were and still are like in the south and dont share the same ideaology as the Liberals Democrats on the East & West Coast.

Level 1

Denton, TX

#10238 Apr 26, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't say that but the Liberal Demcorats still are the racist of today and play the race card as much as possible even by claiming the Republicans are racist and if you go down south most of your Southern Democrats still hold to their racist & segregation views which is why most people in the south vote Republican to this day still which southerners know what the Democrats were and still are like in the south and dont share the same ideaology as the Liberals Democrats on the East & West Coast.
That must be why I don't see a lot of Democrats in Texas - they are really republicans.
God Loves Texas!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10239 Apr 26, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be why I don't see a lot of Democrats in Texas - they are really republicans.
God Loves Texas!
Around San Antonio area the are very Liberal and there is alot Liberal Democrats in the area there and that is LBJ country too and you can tell it too when I was there.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10240 Apr 28, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if you are a sodomite ... of course, you don't care about God. Gays hate morality, after all.
Is it worth the damnation, just to spite God?
Whose damn morality? Different standards of morality.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10241 Apr 28, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think the race war has started?
What about that Michigan(?) state fair, where hundreds of blacks attacked whites?
What about the knock-out game that blacks play?
Or, the thousands of whites who have been assaulted, raped and murdered by blacks who are getting them back for things they didn't do?
Or, all the people attacked in the name of that hood, Trayvon?
And, the fact that whites are being denied jobs and college admissions, because they're white?
Oh, how about how your Obama gives hate crime protection to everyone who isn't white?
Sound like a race war? Sure, you'll deny it cos you're black. Truth knows no color.
And what about the millions and millions who are not doing those things?

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10242 Apr 28, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the Republican party was formed to fight slavery that the democrats wanted to keep in place. One of the roots of the Republican party was the Abolitionist Movement. Folks who fought to end slavery.
Thing is, why do so many Blacks prefer to stay with a political party that wanted to keep them enslaved in the first place? In this case the democrats.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10243 Apr 28, 2014
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>WAH! WAH! Look at the stupid klan monkey whine about his poor choices. Now he hates all Blacks because your dumb monkey azz is too stupid to realize there is bad and good in all races. Hope you are now happy in your trailer park ghetto monkey boy.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Thing is, the Blacks in my area are very well behaved. Better than some of the White folks I deal with.
Most of the folks around here keep their homes in better condition than some of the other folks in the area.
In fact there are several I would trust with my kid's life to keep her safe.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#10244 Apr 28, 2014
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the Republican party was formed to fight slavery that the democrats wanted to keep in place. One of the roots of the Republican party was the Abolitionist Movement. Folks who fought to end slavery.
Thing is, why do so many Blacks prefer to stay with a political party that wanted to keep them enslaved in the first place? In this case the democrats.
Many of them are not educated enough to understand who is screwing them. Their extent of political knowledge is Republicans are for the rich white people and Democrats are for the poor and working people. That's all they know and will ever know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Waxman 1,744,971
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 4 min Whites have no hi... 48
Turn in illegal aliens and businesses who hire ... 5 min The Patriot 15
This black man just took a dump. 11 min Jake 23
This black man might get some cooch tonight 14 min Jake 40
'Amazing Racist' Barbara Bush TROLLED 37 min Paul 36
Caveboon jokes 37 min Ugly monkeys 19
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 1 hr Barros 32
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 1 hr Barros 64
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 1 hr Barros 105